ArtPhotoSoul Photographers Reviews

29 Reviews for ArtPhotoSoul Photographers

1 User photo

ArtPhotoSoul Photographers 1

Debbie · Married on 11/26/2016

ArtPhotoSoul should actually get 6/7 stars if they were available. Antoinette & Phil are an awesome team! They have mastered the art of being completely professional but very cool at the same time! They are always on time, they have a very organized software platform, they are reliable, they manage to meet every expectation and lastly, they blow you away with their finished product - the photos!. They embody photojournalistic photography with a unique style and we would recommend them to anyone.

Our marriage took place in the Caribbean in Barbados - Antoinette & Phil are based in the USA. They flew in for both the engagement shoot and the wedding day and executed perfectly. They even remembered the little things we mentioned in our first interview with them. During our sessions, they made us feel completely at ease, comfortable and confident - sometimes we didn't even know they were there!!

If you want to have truly lovely amazing photos, feel completely natural in your moments, with professional, cool, and highly skilled people, ArtPhotoSoul is for you!

Debbie & Patrick

Sent on 01/04/2017

kaylee · Married on 10/09/2016

Antoinette and Phil are the absolute best!! They are everything you want in a photographer. They did our engagement shoot and our wedding and everything was above and beyond. Not only are they professional and extremely talented but they are fun, kind, genuine people. We enjoyed working with them so much and our photos came out SO beautiful. My husband and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Elizandra · Married on 10/08/2016

Where do I start? How about absolutely amazing, fantastic, fun, and attentive!!! Words cannot describe how great Antoinette and Phil are (not to mention an amazing couple). Our pictures were the bomb! From our engagement session at Vizcaya to our wedding day; I'm constantly being told that I have the most BEAUTIFUL wedding pictures ever! The quality of the work speaks for itself, just look at their blog! My husband and I are not the best posers when it comes to photos and that's why we loved Phil and Antoinette so much. They are so good at capturing couples at the best moments and you never feel awkward or like you are forced into a weird pose. Antoinette worked with me every step of the way, through all my changing ideas (from initially wanting a sunrise beach photo shoot to a glam session with a formal gown). And she kept it real! Not just going with any idea but explaining different things that would play into any given shot and helping me to decide what would give us the best pictures. Not only did we find great photographers, but also great friends. We recommend Artphotosoul 100%. You will not be disappointed! ❤️ The McPhersons

Sent on 12/03/2016

Linda · Married on 07/03/2016

This is the best photography duo you can ask for on your wedding day! We planned our wedding in a very short timeframe but Antoinette & Phil did everything they could to accommodate us. From the fun we had in our engagement session to the emotion of our wedding day, they captured each moment delightfully. They don't just take photos. They create an experience that happens to be documented via their lenses. They have a special touch that makes everyone feel at ease. Before and after our wedding, they were spectacular. Easy to work with and easy to love. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/22/2016

ArtPhotoSoul Photographers's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Linda! We love you guys!
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/11/2016

Antoinette and Phil are AMAZING! They captured the essence of our relationship and all the amazing moments of our wedding with me barely even noticing they were there! Before we booked, we had a skype consultation and I fell in love with them immediately. Our free engagement session was amazing and everything turned out beautifully, despite us running nearly 30 mins late. They never rushed or pressured us and made us feel so comfortable with them. 5 months later and I'm still swooning over our pictures. They don't do a lot of the posey stuff, unless you ask, but their candids are absolutely stunning. They're very responsive and spectacular at what they do. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Kemi · Married on 03/11/2016

What can I say - thank God we used ArtPhotoSoul! I first came across their work when they captured my friends wedding in Atlanta - little did I know that fast forward a couple of years I would be getting married in Florida and that ArtPhotoSoul are actually Florida based!!! Whoop! Antoinette and Phil are amazing photographers - they capture all those natural moments so beautifully- the moments you miss on the actual day. They really invest time in preparation for your day - I had no worries at all. As ours was a destination wedding we weren't able to do the engagement shoot - but Phil and Antoinette just know how to make you feel comfortable and get the best shots - my husband does not enjoy posing for pictures but you would never know! They have fun with you and by the time their time is up on the day you don't want them to leave - I wanted them to stay and party ??????. You'll never regret using them and they are such good value for money - I'm trying to think of reasons to come back to Florida and take more pics with them! Haha - thank you guys! Oh and also the end result - the wedding album - beautiful!

Sent on 10/02/2016

ArtPhotoSoul Photographers's reply:

Hahaa!! Kemi - thank you so much for the kind words. We had a blast with you and Matthew and anytime you come back we're here for you. Now we just need to plan a trip to Nigeria and visit you guys! xoxo

Louise · Married on 07/18/2015

Where do I start Phil and Antoinette where awesome, our photos came out beautiful. I still cannot stop staring at them we have gotten so many compliments on them. Phil and Antoinette where very professional and exceeded our expectations. From the moment we met them we knew they would be our photographers, we cancelled meetings we had with other photographers just because we liked them so much!! Not only where they professional but they where very down to earth, and always made sure we felt comfortable. They were also there during a time of tragedy just a few days before our wedding. Pick Art, Photo, Soul photographers if you want honest, hardworking professionals who are going to do an awesome job.

Sent on 02/10/2016

ArtPhotoSoul Photographers's reply:

Louise! Thank you so much for the sweet words. It was a pleasure being there for you and Willie. Remember to invite us to the 50th anniversary party!
  • ljwedding15

LATEEFA · Married on 04/11/2015

Our wedding day photography was very important to my husband and I since we didn't want to have a videographer. From day 1 of meeting with Antoinette and Phil Lashley of ArtPhotoSoul we felt so comfortable and excited to work with them. They are so warm and friendly and every meeting with them felt like hanging out with old friends! They are such a great couple and are truly talented. When we first sat down with them and told them what we were looking for in our photography, I actually had no idea what i was talking about ( i'm sure they knew that to) , but Somehow they knew what was going on inside my sometimes rambling thoughts and gave us above and beyond what we expected and within our budget. They were so professional and kind and our pictures are PHENOMENAL! The photographs look like they are out of a high end magazine and we get to relive the day every time we look at them. We love our engagement photos and wedding day photography and photographers!!! Thank you so much ArtPhotoSoul for Capturing out day and helping to make sure we will have these memories forever!! you're the absolute best and we can not wait to use your services again!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

ArtPhotoSoul Photographers's reply:

:-) You guys! You're trying to get back at us for making you cry over your wedding photos right? *sniffle* We're soo humbled by your kind words!! We loved spending time with you both. Thank you soo much for trusting us. Wishing you guys and Lilianna all the best! *hugs*

Jenny · Married on 01/18/2015

Working with Phil and Antoinette was one of the biggest blessings. They're a dynamic duo who will put you at ease the moment you meet them. Phil and Antoinette genuinely invest in their couples and it's a delight to work with them. Antoinette graciously walks you through the entire wedding journey and is so speedy to respond to emails and phone calls. They really listen to what you and your significant other envision for your special day and events leading up to it, and do everything they can to make your vision come to life. They're so creative and offer wonderful ideas and their execution of it all is sublime. The day of our wedding couldn't have been more peaceful, specifically in regards to the photography. Phil and Antoinette arrived on-time, had their timeline of what needed to be accomplished when and did it all with such peace. We had an extra large bridal party (I'm talking about 13 bridesmaids and 11 groomsmen) and we all had FUN taking photos. Actual fun. I highly, highly recommend working with ArtPhotoSoul. I guarantee you'll fall in love with your wedding photos!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

ArtPhotoSoul Photographers's reply:

We love you too Mrs. Andres!! (have you gotten used to that yet? lol) So blessed to have been a part of the journey! Wishing you and Mark all the best in marriage!

Tai · Married on 04/26/2013

ArtPhotoSoul's Antoinette & Phil were the perfect couple to capture our wedding day. What I enjoyed most is that they developed a relationship with us which made working with them so relaxed and natural. Their work is phenomenal and definitely captured all the little moments of our wedding. I cannot put into words how much I appreciate them for all they have been to my husband and I. I would highly suggest at the least just checking out their website, I am sure you will be drawn in by their beautiful work. If you want a photographer that can and will capture love, look no further.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Sophia · Married on 02/16/2013

Knowing that our wedding pictures would be there to remind my husband and I of our wedding day, I knew I wanted someone who could capture our moments beautifully. Antoinette and Phil did just that. With so much going on during our wedding day, they did not miss a beat and still managed to capture all the details. They were professional, attentive, and a pleasure to work with. I have so many amazing pictures that will be enjoyed for years to come.

Sent on 04/05/2013

Dieudonne · Married on 12/29/2012

Excellence is what we think of, when Art Photo Soul Photography comes to mind. When I met Antoinette and Phil a few years ago, I saw their work and all I could say is AMAZING! So, when my husband and I had to choose a wedding photographer, I knew I had to have Antoinette and Phil capture our special day. The quality of their work speaks for itself, so I had no problem convincing my husband that they were perfect for us. From the engagement photo shoot to our wedding day, they exceeded our expectations. Antoinette and Phil not only make a great team of husband and wife, but also complement each other as they work. They have an intimate attention to detail, instinct for catching just the right moment by adding fun and flare to each photo session. They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera thereby making the experience more relaxed and natural. We truly loved the entire experience and every image that we have to remember it by and it's all because of the expertise and finesse of our wonderful photographers. Thanks for capturing every magical moment of our wedding day!

"We Love You Antoinette & Phil!"
    Dieudonne & Michael Wilson

Sent on 04/05/2013

My husband and I loved working with Antoinette and Phil. Their passion for their work and fun-loving personalities made things so smooth and wonderful. We felt so blessed having them be a part of our wedding, our families received them with open arms and fell in love with every picture they took for us. We felt like we are reliving our special day everytime we go through the photos. There is no amount that we can thank them for their hard work and great personalities.

Sent on 02/05/2013

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2012

Great couple and photographers!! Totally loved our pictures and would book them for any future events...
    They are attentive to details and are SO creative! Just love them!

Sent on 04/24/2013
  • Stephan & Angela

Stephan & Angela · Married on 10/20/2012

Working with ArtPhotoSoul was a wonderful experience and worth EVERY penny! The couple is very friendly, personable and detailed oriented. They have great packages and stress free payment options! Our pictures turned out beautifully and we received SO many compliments about how professional the pictures looked!!! They were ALWAYS very responsive, professional, and flexible. Working with wedding vendors can be a pain in the neck BUT ArtPhotoSoul was by far the best experience we had with any of our vendors! No complaints at all and I would definitely work with them again.

Sent on 04/20/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2012

Antoinette and Philip did an amazing job capturing our day! They went above and beyond to be prepared for the day.....and it showed in the finished product. Thank you for being so easy to work with. : )

Sent on 11/18/2012

Marcus · Married on 07/28/2012

Phil and Antoinette were nothing short of amazing! During the engagement photos they made us feel extremely comfortable! They challenged us to show our true colors and created an unbelievable environment to truly be ourselves. They had creative ideas that met our personalities and throughout the shoot they improvised and fed off of our energy!

At the wedding they captured every moment we asked them for and even caught some of the unscripted moments of the day! They were VERY TIMELY and PROFESSIONAL, yet personable and engaging with us as well as our guests. They were respectful of our space, yet still captured every moment!

Throughout the process, they were flexible and forthcoming with what to expect as well as their expectations of us in order to provide us premium service.

Final product leaves you speechless!

They do unbelievable work and we recommend them WITHOUT reservation!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Emily · Married on 07/06/2012

Antoinette and Phil of ArtPhotoSoul were amazing from the start. We first had a dinner meeting to establish rapport and consider our options for photography of our wedding and it was seamless every step of the way. They were very attentive to every detail/venues and provided great communication throughout the entire process from start to finish. Without hesitation we will use them again for any of our special celebrations.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Marla · Married on 06/23/2012

Photography with personality! Absolute must for your wedding or any event that is important to you. I have an event in spain and I plan on this team being with us every step of the way!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Jodie · Married on 06/15/2012

We felt an instant connection to them...and they felt more like old friends rather than someone we'd never met. They did an amazing job photographing our beach vow renewal and got sneak peeks to us quickly, featured a few photos on the blog to keep us from going crazy while we waited for the gallery to be up, and wowed us with the moments they captured!!! I could not be happier with our decision to hire them for our special event and wish we lived closer so we could use them every time we needed photos. They were professional, yet approachable and friendly throughout the entire process and felt like part of the family by the time our session was over. Their rates are very reasonable and the quality of work is exceptional! I can't say enough wonderful things about ArtPhotoSoul!!!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Autumn · Married on 01/21/2012

Antoinette & Phil are two of the most genuine individuals we've ever had the pleasure of meeting but, together, they have a charisma that is second to none! The work they do goes so far beyond "taking pictures"...they live every moment WITH you and, because they have such a soft spot for love, they find true joy in every moment. We were so blessed to share our wedding day with them and we have the stellar photos to prove it!!!! We will (and already have!) recommend their services to anyone in need of a truly special photography team :)

Sent on 03/07/2012

Idys · Married on 11/20/2011

They are AMAZING! My husband and I couldn't be happier with our experience with them and the quality of their work. We will forever be grateful to them for capturing our love story!

Sent on 01/26/2012

Teshonie · Married on 11/06/2011

We had the best wedding photography experience with Artphotosoul. Our initial meeting with Antoinette and Phil was very comfortable, they both were very attentive and were very good with their follow-up. Their work is incredible, and their customer service was far beyond our expectations. We will definately be working with Artphotosoul for our future photography needs.

Sent on 12/26/2011
  • Ayesha

Ayesha · Married on 07/12/2012

We had a great time with this husband & wife team. They work great together, and always make you, the couple, feel comfortable by taking natural shots. My husband & I enjoyed their style of photography & I really do feel they live up to their tagline "the essence of you" because they get to know you as a unique couple and not just treat you as a cookie-cutter couple/wedding. Our wedding was their first Pakistani wedding, and they did a great job of capturing every special moment, tradition, family members, and made my husband & I look amazing in each & every picture. The only reason I took off half a star in quality of service is because we didn't get enough "couple shots" we hired the photographers for two days (because of multiple events) however unforeseen circumstances + time constraints didn't allow for it & that is the only regret. Nonetheless, the photographers did a great job capturing our Pakistani wedding, and our family + friends have all been impressed with the pictures. We decided to invest in them after a good friend of mine also used APS for her wedding & had given great feedback--we will without a doubt recommend APS. They are worth the investment and compared to other photographers (we looked into many) they are very reasonably priced for all that they offer.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Julian · Married on 11/10/2012

Great creative ideas of how to compose shots when framing those unforgettable moments. Reliable and full of positive energy.

Sent on 12/20/2012