Artistic Floral Design Reviews

Artistic Floral Design 6
Artistic Floral Design 7
  • Q

Crystal · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Valerie was very professional and understanding. She worked very hard to find the specific details I needed to make my day perfect. She went out of her way to help find the things I wanted and always returned calls and emails. I was very nervous as my decor way very elaborate and when I saw it on wedding day I cried tears of happiness. Everything was flawless! She is amazing! You won't be disappointed! We are still getting compliments almost a year later!

From a picky bride- Dr. Crystal :)

Lacy · Married on 11/09/2018

Exactly how I dreamed

So wonderful to work with, she makes sure you get exactly what you imagined, quality was incredible, pricing was affordable. I am so happy I went with this company and that I have my flowers forever. I have made shadow boxes for the mothers and myself.

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!

Valerie and her team were absolutely amazing. She was very accommodating, very creative, and the arrangements were BREATHTAKINGLY beautiful. Countless compliments flowed throughout the entire night about how gorgeous the arrangements were. Her knowledge, passion, and touch made my wedding venue a night I will never forget. I highly recommend her and her team!

Andrea · Married on 08/18/2018

Bridal party

The flowers that I ordered came out beautiful! She was very helpful when at the last minute I needed to add a final bouquet. Highly recommended!

Artistic Floral Design 18
  • Terri

Terri Cross · Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful Bouquet!

My bouquet was absolutely perfect! The colors were spot on of what I wanted/received! I received so many compliments about how beautiful it was! Thank you again for making my wedding day complete!

Artistic Floral Design 19
    Artistic Floral Design 20
    Artistic Floral Design 21

Adrienne · Married on 10/21/2017

Valerie and Artistic Floral Design were absolutely wonderful in working with me on creating my silk wedding bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquet. Valerie was in close contact with me throughout the process and kept me updated every step of the way. She was accurate with promised time frames and was always professional. I had requested some changes to the original order, and she worked with me to create my dream. Her creations were better than my original expectations, beautiful and better than any silk flowers I had ever seen. The flowers were very well made and the bouquet was flawlessly constructed. Very high quality. She sent me pictures of the completed pieces before shipping, just to be sure they were correct. She labeled each piece and shipped them to me in protected packaging and my order arrived at my house in perfect shape and was exactly as I wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend her services!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

After reading reviews on Wedding Wire about Artistic Floral Design, I decided to go with them and boy was I glad I did! From the moment I met Val she was extremely professional and nice. She responded to emails promptly and really helped guide me in the whole process. She shared photos of previous weddings she had done to help give me an idea of what I was looking for. I had originally picked out a photo for my bouquet of how I wanted it to look. Unfortunately I had lost the photo and could not find it again. I apologized to Val and asked her if she could create a bouquet how she see fit using my color scheme. I was extremely impressed by her work and very happy with the results! Her bouquet was even better than the original bouquet I wanted to use. Not only did my bouquet look absolutely BEAUTIFUL, but my bridesmaids bouquet's, the boutonnieres, and the corsages looked stunning as well. Val also did my sweetheart table and some center pieces on my tables with fresh flowers. Those were absolutely beautiful as well. I received so many compliments from guests about her work. Val was great to work with and it's obvious she has a true passion for her work! She was reasonably priced and worth every penny, I highly recommend Artistic Floral Design.

Lisa · Married on 09/15/2017

Had a last minute change and flowers from my florist had already been ordered. So I contacted this company and even though they were super busy with wedding season they were able to design a silk bouquet for my garden arch very quickly and get it to me just in time. It was beautiful!! Awesome to work with, can't say enough good things!

Priscilla · Married on 09/09/2017

Everything i ask for they delivered way more then i expected! All the flowers were beautiful. I would recommend to anyone looking to keep their flowers from that one special day! They are the best!

Kristin · Married on 08/04/2017

Our flowers turned out so beautiful! We were so happy with the arrangements Valerie created and they complemented our colors so well. Truly made our pictures turn out amazing! We are so happy with our florist choice; she’s the best!

Dana · Married on 07/28/2017

Valerie was great to work with! I, like most brides, know very little about flowers. I showed her a few pictures of what I was interested in and her imagination took off! She worked with our budget and created even more beautiful bouquets than the pictures I brought in! They bouquets and boutinierres were absolutely perfect.

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2017

Val and I totally clicked from day 1! She easily picked out my vision and painted the scene perfectly! My flowers couldn’t have been more beautiful and perfect! I couldn’t stop obsessing over them!

Jaime · Married on 06/27/2017

Valerie was such a pleasure to work with. I had a tight deadline to get my wedding bouquet done and she was very accommodating plus she created such a gorgeous bouquet for me. I received so many compliments on my beautiful flowers and I truly could not be happier with her service & product. You will not be disappointed.

• Torchlake6

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

WOW! Val did an amazing job the flowers were gorgeous. She had lots of good advice and has a great eye for flower arrangements.

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

Val did an amazing job with the floral arrangements and bouquets.

Reeanna · Married on 05/27/2017

First off I would like to say, that I am probably one of the most happiest brides florally because of Valerie and her team! Not only is Valerie an angel in disguise she has a vision and that vision is to use her talent and expertise in flowers to make brides exceedingly happy on what is to be one of the most important day in a brides life! Her attention to detail, her helpfulness, and patience is what makes purchasing from ArtisticFloralDesign worth anyone’s wild! Especially her patience with me because my computer was down, (I live on the east coast so I had to order from her via online) I never saw the first finish product of my silk bouquet, just the other email of another product I had ordered. When I finally got it to work again, I saw that the bouquet was not what I expected and she took the time and remade the bouquet for me until it was everything I’d hoped it could be! When it finally arrived, I was beyond thrilled! All of my silk arrangements are absolutely beautiful, especially my bouquet! There isn’t enough stars on this site to rate her and her shop ArtisticFloralDesign. Thank you again Valerie! Wishing you all of Gods richest blessings!

Lisa · Married on 04/22/2017

Val is FANTASTIC! Very very knowledgeable and helpful!! My bouquet was exactly what I wanted, even though I had a combination of a few pictures to show Val :) Our center pieces were so beautiful!! Absolutely amazing and easy to work with! Thank you so much for help making my wedding so perfect and special Val!

Jessie · Married on 02/26/2017

I cannot say enough about how amazing our floral arrangements turned out for our wedding. I had been looking all over for a particular type of look for our flowers, and luckily stumbled across Valerie's shop. At first I was nervous because I live all the way in Florida, but she was the easiest and most accommodating vendor I had. She was fantastic at answering any questions I had, and gave excellent advice when I needed it on the types of arrangements I was wanting. She was great at responding back in an appropriate amount of time and always had the information I needed to make decisions on the arrangements. All of the bouquets and pin-ons we received were beautiful, and we have them on display in our home now that the wedding has passed. They're all more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.
    Thank you Valerie for your time and hard work you put into making our arrangements.

Andy · Married on 02/12/2017

You definitely get what you pay for, the quality and attention to detail is excellent. Everyone at Artistic Floral Design was great to work with and always friendly.

Beth · Married on 12/31/2016

Valerie was a pleasure to work with for our wedding in April! She listened to my ideas and vision, and was then able to use her expertise to ensure my ideas came to life! She was quick to respond any time I had a question and helped walk me through different pricing options. When putting together our centerpieces the week of the wedding, she called to ensure I was okay with a few changes and immediately shared a photo for my approval. When delivering the flowers the day of the wedding, she was prompt (even early!) and everything was clearly labeled! Valerie helped take all the stress out of choosing and building flowers for our wedding day!!

Chelsea · Married on 10/23/2016

I was extremely hesitant to purchase such a costly bouquet for our wedding. We were working hard not to spend too much on the wedding. My husband has bad allergies, so we knew we wanted a "fake" bouquet. But when I saw the bouquet online, I fell in love. I searched everywhere imaginable, and even considered making my own, as this was one of the more expensive bouquets. But also the most beautiful. After almost two months of trying to find a less expensive option, I couldn't get this bouquet out of my head. Sure, there were cheaper options, but not of the same quality as Artistic Floral Design's. We decided to order it, with the intention of selling it after the wedding. It took a while to make (as most high quality items do), but when it arrived, I couldn't have been happier. I actually had tears in my eyes because it was so incredibly beautiful. It is of such a high quality. Even now, over a year after the wedding, I haven't had the heart to sell it, despite selling most everything else from the wedding and cutting back on belongings to move across the country. Most of my family and friends (and even our photographer) thought the flowers were real. The quality, color, design - everything was perfect.

Despite my long-winded, sentimental story, my point is this: life is short. Order one of Artistic Floral Design's bouquets. You won't regret it.

Valerie, thank you so much for creating such a stunning bouquet that has made such lovely memories for me on my wedding day.

Kelsey · Married on 10/22/2016

Don't look anywhere else. Just go with Valerie.

Claudia · Married on 10/01/2016

Valerie was wonderful and worked very well, within our budget. She was on time and made me feel calm knowing she was taking care of everything the day of. She always let me know what was going on and her time frame. Her quality in flowers were wonderful! Highly recommended!

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

My wedding flowers turned out better than I could ever have imgained! They were so beautiful and deleivered when promised. I still have by bouquet in perfect condition even after flying from Texas to South Carolina to Jamaica and back to Texas.