Art Shot Photography Reviews

Art Shot Photography 6
Art Shot Photography 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2018

Class Act all the way around

Mark is incredibly talented and professional. He was very responsive with his emails. He has a great eye for catching the perfect shot. What other photographer will stay with you for 12 hours to make sure he’s captured every moment of your special day?! Can’t wait to see our pictures!

Jordyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Best wedding photographer!

If you're looking for quality, timeless engagement/wedding photos at a price that can't be beat (literally - we did so much research, and Art Shot Photography's packages are truly the best value in the area!), then Mark is your guy! He really goes above and beyond to make sure that your day runs as smoothly as possible - even visiting locations ahead of time and taking the time to walk through the day with you the week before the wedding to make sure you've thought of everything. Go with Mark - you won't regret it!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/27/2018

Outstanding

We were married November 17, 2018. Mark had met with us several times prior to our date so we were comfortable with him and we planned an itinerary for the day. It helped he was familiar with both our church and reception area. There were many stops we wanted to hit between the ceremony and the reception with limited limo time. Mark was realistic and mentioned he would do his best to capture all of those but with the limited time we didn't know if we would get everywhere. The day of the wedding he managed to get the 12 of us in the bridal party to hit every spot that was on our list. It was a cold day so he took command of the party to capture the best pictures and move efficiently. We were ecstatic with our photos and both my husband and myself have been in weddings and the photographers did not have the direction and vision Mark had. He was recommended to us and I would recommend him to friends in a heartbeat. We are very pleased with our gorgeous photos, our day was captured brilliantly.

Hunter · Married on 09/08/2018

Mark was a wonderful photographer for our wedding! He went above and beyond for us and I cannot wait to see the beautiful pictures he took. I'm so glad we chose him for our wedding!

Kelsey · Married on 08/10/2018

Mark was a fantastic photographer! He was there before we arrived to get ready, and stayed well into the night to get great candid shots of our guests dancing and having a great time. He was able to capture a lot of great moments, some of which I didn't even know were happening at the time! The quality of the photos are beautiful. He was great and professional to work with, my family all complimented me on how great he was with everyone. I would absolutely recommend Mark at Art Shot Photography to anyone for a wedding!

Art Shot Photography 8

Elissa · Married on 08/05/2018

Amazing experience and photos!

Mark did such a great job making us feel comfortable not just beforehand, but the whole day of our wedding. He truly made my husband and I feel like the day was all about us. He got every shot we could have ever wanted! The final product couldn't have been better, each photo was better than the one before it as we looked through them! Mark is truly a one of a kind photographer - running around to make sure he gets every shot and every angle, ensuring he gets all the pictures you want and the ones you didn't know you need and editing ever photo to perfection! We are so thrilled with our photos and can't wait to share them with friends and family!

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 07/20/2018

Mark was great! Very thorough and takes his job very seriously! He drove to both where both myself and the groom were getting ready! He got all the great important shots and then some! So happy with how they turned out! Mark did a wonderful job!

James · Married on 07/14/2018

Mark is highly experienced, especially in shooting weddings. Therefore, he has seen and done a lot, so he lends very good advise about how things typically go well, and gets excited about anything new and impulsive. I found that on the big day he made people laugh and feel comfortable, and was extremely professional and careful with time. Finally, his portfolio accurately reflects his work, and I found the end results to be excellent. Highly recommended.

Donna · Married on 07/13/2018

Mark was the perfect photographer for our wedding!

When we were looking for a photographer, it was important for us to find someone who could go with the flow and not ask us to take a bunch of formal photos. Mark understood completely and knew exactly what we were after. Our photos are beautiful and captured our special day perfectly. I would without a doubt recommend Mark / Art Shot Photography without hesitation.

Art Shot Photography 9
    Art Shot Photography 10

Tiffany · Married on 06/30/2018

Mark is wonderful!

Mark was wonderful to work with and we are so glad he was apart of our wedding day. Our engagement and wedding photos turned out beautiful and we have received so many compliments on them. He was very responsive and always communicated with us. Mark made sure our wedding day was special and captured many memories. We would highly recommend Mark!

Art Shot Photography 11
    Art Shot Photography 12
    Art Shot Photography 13
    Art Shot Photography 14
    Art Shot Photography 15
    Art Shot Photography 16

Tracy · Married on 04/21/2018

Mark was absolutely amazing to work with! He is friendly, has a good sense of humor, and is clearly dedicated to capturing great pictures. Mark made me and my husband feel completely comfortable, despite the fact that neither of us enjoy being in front of the camera. He helped plan and organize our first look and took charge of ideas for other great photo opportunities. Mark was the perfect mix of being present and making himself incognito during all parts of the day. We highly recommend him and would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Danielle · Married on 02/10/2018

Mark was fabulous to work with! We had a winter wedding and he took on the challenge of capturing our vision of using the snow as a beautiful backdrop. He was easy to work with and accommodated anything that we wanted. He has an artistic eye and took gorgeous pictures. We highly recommend working with Mark!

Art Shot Photography 17
    Art Shot Photography 18
    Art Shot Photography 19

sarah · Married on 12/09/2017

Mark did an amazing job at our wedding! My husband is not a fan of taking pictures and Mark made sure to move quickly and efficiently to make sure he got all of the shots we wanted. Our wedding pictures are beautiful and we are so happy that we chose Mark to capture our special day!

• User2471251 · 1+ year ago

We were very happy that we chose Mark as the photographer for my daughter's wedding. He was great to work with and his photos from both the engagement session and wedding are beautiful. The album he designed is stunning. He went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. I recommend Art Shot Photography for providing quality service at a reasonable price.

Jillian · Married on 09/29/2017

Mark was so professional and friendly throughout the entire process. Not only was Mark extremely affordable but the pictures turned out better then I could imagine!

Carter · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Mark was great! He was friendly, easy to work with and knew what would look good. He gave us beautiful and unique photos to always remember our special night. Compared to other companies, he was a great value.

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2017

Mark is incredible to work with. I reached out to him after researching a lot of different photographers and he had the best work with the best pricing! He works alone but do not let that hold you back! Mark goes out of his way to capture every shot and really lives up to his name getting all of those artistic shots that stand out. He is truly professional and passionate about what he does and flexible to work with. He always tells you what he thinks works and we have gotten so many compliments on our pictures. I recommend Mark to everyone I know and wouldn't hesitate to tell you to book him! He responds within hours every time and was literally with us from start to finish on our big day. He finally had some dessert late at night because I told him to go and eat some! We ended up with over 1000 pictures and not to mention our engagement shots were a part of the package and we ended up with over 200 as he spent about 3 hours with us! You cannot beat the deal or the product he offers and I highly recommend him!

Art Shot Photography 20
    Art Shot Photography 21
    Art Shot Photography 22

Nicoletta · Married on 06/30/2017

Our pictures were fabulous! We received so many compliments. Mark will work with you to capture all your special moments!

Heidi · Married on 06/10/2017

Where do I begin!? Mark is simply one of the best. I found him on WeddingWire and fell in love with his portfolio and his prices, and was thrilled when he said he was open the day of our wedding. Mark is someone who will go above and beyond to make sure you get the pictures you want. He even agreed to shoot our engagement session on the only day my husband and I were both available to do so, which happened to be on one of the coldest, most windy days of the year (8 degree windchill!)- and despite our red cheeks and runny noses, you would never know it looking at the pictures- they were stunning. The day of the wedding, Mark arrived on time early in the morning and stayed until the end of the reception- so many guests had such positive things to say about him. He even helped calm me down where there was an issue with my dress. Mark is creative, professional, responsive and an overall joy to work with. He truly loves what he does, and it definitely shows. We recommend him 1000%!

Terra · Married on 10/30/2016

Art Shot Photography - Mark was just wonderful to work with. He was flexible, kind, knowledgeable, patient, and talented! To me he was virtually invisible during the ceremony, but he captured some wonderful shots. I love his style, and he does not over process images. They are beautiful because he captures the beauty of the moment. That is a big part of his talent.

My sister had found Mark / Art Shot Photography previously when she was searching for a wedding photographer. She ended up do a destination wedding, but she really liked his work. She sent me his name and sight to review when I was looking for a vendor here in Buffalo. I found the reviews on wedding wire to help us a great deal in selecting him as our photographer, along with other vendors. The value of the packages he offers is terrific! Mark even made some additional changes to our pricing because we decided to get married with about 3 months of planning. We did not do an engagement session. We paid in 3 installments which also helped to make things easier.

Big thank you to Mark Zelinski of Art Shot Photography - you will help us remember the details our wedding day for years and years to come!

Amber · Married on 10/08/2016

Mark made our day absolutely PERFECT and was able to capture all the incredible moments in breathtaking shots. He thought of little things that you don't think about; removing things that are distracting in shots, timing/schedules, placement, and he even went to our picture destination early to make sure everything was set for the big day. He had plans A, B, and C ready to go at a moments notice! You can truly tell that his work is as important to him as it is to you! We can't thank him enough for the beautiful pictures and album that we will be able to look back at and show our children someday. Words cannot describe the incredible thanks we have for him and his work in making our day as perfect as it looks in our pictures! Thank you Mark!!! ~Amber and Christopher

Chantal · Married on 09/17/2016

Mark was an amazing photographer for both our engagement session and wedding! He is very dedicated to his profession, a hard worker and an amazing photographer! He was extremely accommodating to all our requests and everyone loved him in our wedding party. He is very friendly and is not shy to direct people for posing which is an important quality for a photographer! We couldn't be happier with our pictures for our wedding and engagement session and so happy with his services. We can't wait to order our album through him and treasure our photos forever! We highly recommend him!

Shauna · Married on 08/20/2016

Mark is amazing! He is very professional and is always looking for the best lighting no matter what! He goes above and beyond...even if that means he has to walk through a creek positioning rocks for us to stand on! He offers very reasonable wedding packages which include an engagement session and a wedding book. I came upon his name by chance, and really liked the way his pictures were done. I am so happy we went with Mark for our wedding! He had so many suggestions, especially when one of the locations was unfortunately not an option due to a festival. So pleased with everything, and Mark just made the day so much easier! Thank you Mark!

julie · Married on 08/06/2016

Our pictures turned out beautiful! We lost power at our reception and Mark did amazing with the lack of lighting. He was willing to go above and beyond to get the best photos, including hiking, crossing a creek, and walking through fields. He was pleasant and funny and the whole wedding party loved him! You can't go wrong with Mark. He tells you exactly what to do which makes it so much easier on the wedding party. He was well priced, quick to respond, and 100% engaged throughout the entire day. To this day, our friends and family still talk about how awesome our photographer was! Thanks Mark!