Art Shot Photography Reviews

81 | Lancaster, NY

81 Reviews for Art Shot Photography

• Evealise

Evealise · Married on 10/10/2020

Stunning photos, professional interactions, and highly recommended!

We are elated with our experience working with Mark! He did a beautiful job documenting our engagement and wedding. Mark is not only talented, but thoroughly enjoys his work. He listened to what we wanted, made helpful suggestions, and went above and beyond to ensure we had a great day. He even visited our venues ahead of time to preview the location!

We are so impressed with the quality of our photos and feel fortunate to have worked with such a kind artistic professional. Thank you, Mark for helping us to relive the magic of our special day over and over again!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Michael G. · Married on 03/06/2020

Amazing Photos, Attentive Service, Great Value

It was truly a pleasure to have Mark photograph our wedding. He made himself available all day and was open to take photos at multiple locations. He listened to what we wanted and made it a reality! He has a wonderful eye and produces photos that are exceptional in quality. Additionally, his pricing is very reasonable allowing for photos that are of higher quality yet far less expensive than others in the area. We will recommend Mark to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Sara · Married on 09/13/2019

Perfect Photos!

We found Mark on wedding wire and we are so glad we did! He showed up early and left late. We wanted him to take control of getting the best shots and he really did!!! He gave us a good price and got us everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Brenton

Brenton S. · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing wedding photographer! Hard worker! Hire him!

What can I say? Mark was FANTASTIC!!! When looking for our wedding photographer, we contacted many options and asked for full wedding portfolios. Anyone can post a compilation of their best shots online, but a full portfolio from one wedding really tells the tale. Mark's photos seemed to capture the emotions and personalities in each moment, so we hired him. Not only was it an incredible value (it even included an engagement shoot!), but this man has to be one of the hardest working wedding photographers out there! He busted his TAIL, ALL DAY LONG and never let up. He was literally running back and forth, swapping out lenses and cameras, placing us in precise locations for the entire day. His vision for and pursuit of the perfect shot in each setting was so thorough, thoughtful, and effective. He had many great ideas for poses and compositions that are more interesting than simply lining people up and taking a photo. The finished product was just as awesome as what we saw from his example portfolios. When I have a great experience with someone, I am MORE than happy to sing his/her praises and shout it from the rooftops. Without a doubt, you will NOT be disappointed if you hire Mark to shoot your special day. He is experienced, knowledgeable, and creative. Not only is he a great photographer, he's also a very friendly and nice person. He's open to any ideas you may have and will work with you to make it exactly the way you want it, while also providing helpful suggestions based on his experience.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Elizabeth D. · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Experience

Mark was wonderful to work with. My husband and I love our photos wedding photos! They are absolutely beautiful. Mark had a great eye for knowing where to have us stand for photos all throughout the ceremony. I would highly recommend him to anyone including my friends and family! You will not be disappointed if you let Mark take your photos

Sent on 01/05/2020

Mona S. · Married on 06/21/2019

Wedding photography package

Mark is an Awesome photographer Very professional. Will hire again

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Darlene

Darlene M. · Married on 06/02/2019

Mark with Artshot was so helpful to us he knew exactly what we were looking for and he was more than reasonable price wise and product availability

I would use Artshot again. We were so impressed with the products offered and the pricing and Mark worked with us using a payment plan so that you don’t go broke and stress out. His talent is truly amazing. Mark took several pictures from different angles and got each shot as well as some unexpected ones which were impressive. We are very happy with Artshot. He was able to perform duties at our wedding venue (Avanti Mansion) and knew exactly where to get the shots we were looking for.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Terri · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazed Mr. & Mrs. Martin

Wedding on a budget and creating our own time schedule and Mark walked us through every step! Our pictures are everything we dreamed of and more! We cant stop looking at them! Mark is amazing and even helped my maid of honor bustle my dress! Family and friends raved about him and how he captured every beautiful moment! Thank you Mark you are top notch and we highly recommend you!!!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Morgan · Married on 04/06/2019

Great job and reasonable prices!

Mark did a great job with our photos and for such a good price compared to others. Our album that he created is beautiful also.

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/08/2019

Fantastic!!!!

Mark was amazing, he gave me the most wonderful wedding pictures that I will treasure forever. His photography style is really special and I feel lucky to have found him to capture everything so beautifully! The vendors he works with for the final albums are seriously impressive, the combination of his photos with their materials is truly something to behold. I wish I could give more than 5 stars, worth every penny!

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2018

Class Act all the way around

Mark is incredibly talented and professional. He was very responsive with his emails. He has a great eye for catching the perfect shot. What other photographer will stay with you for 12 hours to make sure he’s captured every moment of your special day?! Can’t wait to see our pictures!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Jordyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Best wedding photographer!

If you're looking for quality, timeless engagement/wedding photos at a price that can't be beat (literally - we did so much research, and Art Shot Photography's packages are truly the best value in the area!), then Mark is your guy! He really goes above and beyond to make sure that your day runs as smoothly as possible - even visiting locations ahead of time and taking the time to walk through the day with you the week before the wedding to make sure you've thought of everything. Go with Mark - you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 10/27/2018

Outstanding

We were married November 17, 2018. Mark had met with us several times prior to our date so we were comfortable with him and we planned an itinerary for the day. It helped he was familiar with both our church and reception area. There were many stops we wanted to hit between the ceremony and the reception with limited limo time. Mark was realistic and mentioned he would do his best to capture all of those but with the limited time we didn't know if we would get everywhere. The day of the wedding he managed to get the 12 of us in the bridal party to hit every spot that was on our list. It was a cold day so he took command of the party to capture the best pictures and move efficiently. We were ecstatic with our photos and both my husband and myself have been in weddings and the photographers did not have the direction and vision Mark had. He was recommended to us and I would recommend him to friends in a heartbeat. We are very pleased with our gorgeous photos, our day was captured brilliantly.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Hunter · Married on 09/08/2018

Mark was a wonderful photographer for our wedding! He went above and beyond for us and I cannot wait to see the beautiful pictures he took. I'm so glad we chose him for our wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Mark was very professional, flexible, and accommodating. I felt like he was a part of the family. I told him exactly who I wanted pictures with and where. I’ve learned from others that it is so important to know of this beforehand, so that you are not disappointed. I was very happy with my shots! I even asked if he could change the lighting/photoshop a few of them, and he said, “Yes!” and that he “Wants to make sure that his customers are happy and satisfied.” My pictures came back so quickly! I was so impressed by Mark. He cares about his work and he cares about his clients. I highly recommend Mark!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Kelsey · Married on 08/10/2018

Mark was a fantastic photographer! He was there before we arrived to get ready, and stayed well into the night to get great candid shots of our guests dancing and having a great time. He was able to capture a lot of great moments, some of which I didn't even know were happening at the time! The quality of the photos are beautiful. He was great and professional to work with, my family all complimented me on how great he was with everyone. I would absolutely recommend Mark at Art Shot Photography to anyone for a wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Elissa · Married on 08/05/2018

Amazing experience and photos!

Mark did such a great job making us feel comfortable not just beforehand, but the whole day of our wedding. He truly made my husband and I feel like the day was all about us. He got every shot we could have ever wanted! The final product couldn't have been better, each photo was better than the one before it as we looked through them! Mark is truly a one of a kind photographer - running around to make sure he gets every shot and every angle, ensuring he gets all the pictures you want and the ones you didn't know you need and editing ever photo to perfection! We are so thrilled with our photos and can't wait to share them with friends and family!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 07/20/2018

Mark was great! Very thorough and takes his job very seriously! He drove to both where both myself and the groom were getting ready! He got all the great important shots and then some! So happy with how they turned out! Mark did a wonderful job!

Sent on 09/24/2018

James · Married on 07/14/2018

Mark is highly experienced, especially in shooting weddings. Therefore, he has seen and done a lot, so he lends very good advise about how things typically go well, and gets excited about anything new and impulsive. I found that on the big day he made people laugh and feel comfortable, and was extremely professional and careful with time. Finally, his portfolio accurately reflects his work, and I found the end results to be excellent. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Donna · Married on 07/13/2018

Mark was the perfect photographer for our wedding!

When we were looking for a photographer, it was important for us to find someone who could go with the flow and not ask us to take a bunch of formal photos. Mark understood completely and knew exactly what we were after. Our photos are beautiful and captured our special day perfectly. I would without a doubt recommend Mark / Art Shot Photography without hesitation.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Tiffany · Married on 06/30/2018

Mark is wonderful!

Mark was wonderful to work with and we are so glad he was apart of our wedding day. Our engagement and wedding photos turned out beautiful and we have received so many compliments on them. He was very responsive and always communicated with us. Mark made sure our wedding day was special and captured many memories. We would highly recommend Mark!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Tracy · Married on 04/21/2018

Mark was absolutely amazing to work with! He is friendly, has a good sense of humor, and is clearly dedicated to capturing great pictures. Mark made me and my husband feel completely comfortable, despite the fact that neither of us enjoy being in front of the camera. He helped plan and organize our first look and took charge of ideas for other great photo opportunities. Mark was the perfect mix of being present and making himself incognito during all parts of the day. We highly recommend him and would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Danielle · Married on 02/10/2018

Mark was fabulous to work with! We had a winter wedding and he took on the challenge of capturing our vision of using the snow as a beautiful backdrop. He was easy to work with and accommodated anything that we wanted. He has an artistic eye and took gorgeous pictures. We highly recommend working with Mark!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 12/09/2017

Mark did an amazing job at our wedding! My husband is not a fan of taking pictures and Mark made sure to move quickly and efficiently to make sure he got all of the shots we wanted. Our wedding pictures are beautiful and we are so happy that we chose Mark to capture our special day!

Sent on 03/15/2018

We were very happy that we chose Mark as the photographer for my daughter's wedding. He was great to work with and his photos from both the engagement session and wedding are beautiful. The album he designed is stunning. He went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. I recommend Art Shot Photography for providing quality service at a reasonable price.

Sent on 04/23/2018