Art of Beauty - Bridal Makeovers by Aradia Reviews

170 Art of Beauty - Bridal Makeovers by Aradia Reviews
  • Agota

Agota Vegh · Married on 10/23/2018

Hungarian wedding in Miami

Me and my (already) husband travelled to Miami from Hungary, Europe for our dream beach wedding, therefore it was a “blind date” with Aradia set up by our photographer. Before the big day Aradia sent an e-mail to find out my needs and to be prepared. On the big day she arrived on time, was very nice and kind. She was really interested in me and my needs, on the other hand she had her own ideas and very good suggestions. All in all, the whole experience was fun, relaxed and as a result, I felt more beautiful than ever:)
    I can only recommend her to every bride.
    P.s. Yanet came as a hair-stylist with Aradia and she also did a wonderful job :)

• Gail

Gail · Married on 06/02/2018

I hired Bridal Makeovers by Aradia's team to provide make-up and hair styling services for my daughter's July 2013 destination wedding in Miami. Although we were not able to meet with the team in advance of the wedding, they were very attentive to our desires for this special day. Aradia Vive ( make-up), and Kei Pucci ( Hair stylist) arrived at our location on time, and were set up and ready in a very timely manner, they were also very professional and and caring, going above and beyond to make myself and the bride beautiful, even lending a hand in help the bride get dressed. If you are looking for true quality for your wedding day, or any special occasion, I highly recommend the Bridal Makeover by Aradia team. They are the best in Miami.

Laura · Married on 04/07/2018

Aradia was wonderful to work with! She made me feel relaxed and beautiful on my wedding day! My bridal looked turned out just as I had imagined it!

Art of Beauty - Bridal Makeovers by Aradia 1
    Art of Beauty - Bridal Makeovers by Aradia 2
    Art of Beauty - Bridal Makeovers by Aradia 3
    Art of Beauty - Bridal Makeovers by Aradia 4

Regina · Married on 03/24/2018

I LOVED working with Aradia! I searched for 5 months before finding the perfect makeup artist. Aradia was so talented and easy to work with. She was patient and a pleasure to have around me during one of the most stressful days of my life. She truly listened to me and I ended up looking natural, but glamorous. This was a huge improvement over the other hair and makeup vendors I tried out. I wish I could give her 100 stars instead.

Brette · Married on 03/18/2018

I was referrred to Arcadia through my Hair stylist,
    Arcadia is a true artist, and it shows in her work.
    she is such good energy too!
    we achieved a glamorous look for my mom and I for my wedding and it lasted all night, I felt gorgeous and glamorous, and my mom never looked better!
    Thank you Aradia!

Tameka · Married on 02/03/2018

Aradia is the best and I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants professional makeup done. She was polite, professional and showed that she generally cared about her craft and the customer. I called Aradia 3 or 4 days before my wedding and she was available which was awesome. I looked like a princess once Aradia was complete. I love the way how I looked on my wedding day! Aradia brought out my inner beauty. I would recommend Aradia to anyone who wants professional makeup done right! Quality of Service-exceptional, Responsiveness-superb, Professionalism-stellar, Value-Absolutely, Flexibility-Top Class!

Art of Beauty - Bridal Makeovers by Aradia 5
    Art of Beauty - Bridal Makeovers by Aradia 6

Anne · Married on 09/23/2017

Aradia is AMAZING! She made both me, my bridesmaids, and my mother look so beautiful. She is also an extremely nice and warm person. When I got my trial she was extremely patient with me when it came to giving me the look I wanted and was extremely flexible when I moved the start time. She is absolutely great and probably the best artist and nicest person to have working with you on your wedding day!

Art of Beauty - Bridal Makeovers by Aradia 7

Charisse · event on: 01/28/2017

Aradia and her hair stylist were amazing! She listened to what I wanted and gave me helpful suggestions. My hair and makeup turned out exactly how I imagined and I can't wait to use her for my wedding in May! She was also very flexible and accommodating!

• Z

Zsofia · Married on 05/02/2017

Aradia is wonderful :).. . Best of all I looked great all night long!

• User7463017 · 1+ year ago

Very responsive and wanted to ensure that I was comfortable and completely happy with the look. Open to listening and took the time to get the look I wanted.

• User6826728 · event on: 12/18/2016

I had a bridal makeup trial with Aradia. She was very flexible and responsive with scheduling this appt. we began on time at her apartment. She worked with me to give me exactly what I wanted. I will be using her for my wedding in a few months.

• User6826728 · 1+ year ago

Flexible with setting up trial appointment. Very prompt on the day of. I really liked how she did my makeup and received many compliments. I got everything I was asking for.

• I

Ivonne · Married on 12/10/2016

Please do not hesitate to book Aradia and her team for your special day. She is extremely professional and a true makeup artist. Its been a pleasure for me to work with her on my wedding day. Extremely responsive, she is truly dedicated to make you feel like a goddess on your special day!

Jesica · Married on 10/08/2016

Aradia is a true artist. Gifted in her craft and all the while professional, punctual, friendly and such a great person to work with. She could not have made my wedding day hair & make-up any more beautiful and it was beyond what I expected or envisioned. I would highly recommend her for any special event. If you have a particular vision in mind, she will make it happen! Or if you are open to any style, she will work magic to making you look like the best version of yourself. 2 thumbs up, 5 stars, 110% she is the artist to work with!

Whole experience was amazing from start to finish! She was always in contact, and arrived on time ready to go. I showed her what I was thinking for makeup, and she delivered 100 %.

Nicole · Married on 04/23/2016

We were so lucky to find Aradia and Renee! Their wonderful work with hair and makeup were everything we wanted and more. They made us feel our most beautiful and the pictures came out stunning! Our bridesmaids all looked perfect and we greatly appreciated their patience and expertise. They were even able to squeeze in our officiant last minute. From our trials to the big day we were thrilled to have them as our glam squad! You will be thrilled to have them s yours!

Virginia · Married on 02/28/2016

Aradia did the makeup for my wedding on February 28, 2016.

I WAS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!

I had a trial with her in a natural light setting, however, I was late and the light faded quickly. The makeup was beautiful but to dark for my wedding day. So I was a little nervous about the actual day, like any bride would be.

Aradia and I corresponded frequently about my concerns and on my wedding exceeded my expectations! She is beyond professional and so talented.

I am looking forward to any other event just to have her do my makeup!

Super sweet, patient, open minded, calm, an amazing vibe which all of the above is exactly what a bride needs!!

Regina · Married on 12/12/2015

Aradia was recommended to me by my wedding photographers and I’m so happy she was available for my wedding! Having Aradia do my makeup for my big day was one of the first (and best!) decisions I made while wedding planning. Makeup was one thing I knew I didn’t want to worry about on the day of the wedding, and it came out wonderfully. She is a true professional, and has a passion for her work. I was so calm all morning because I knew I was in such great hands. I can’t recommend Aradia enough! If you’re thinking about hiring her, go for it – but book early because she is in demand! Highly recommended!

Alicia · Married on 11/07/2015

Aradia was a pleasure to work with. She was professional, knowledgeable, and always punctual. She did make-up on my daughter (the bride), my other daughter (maid of Honor), and myself (mother of the bride). Our make-up was flawless and remained that way the entire evening. We have varying degrees of oily skin and we barely needed to retouch, if at all. The make-up also photographed beautifully!

Aradia was absolutely a pleasure to work with. She spent all the time she needed to complete multiple looks until we got the right one. She made me feel so comfortable and explained to me what we were doing every step of the way. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone in need of make up for a special event.

Mackenzie · Married on 08/08/2015

Fun. Professional. Punctual. Best of all I looked great all night long! Best I have ever looked. It was for my wedding reception. Interesting fact: I stayed up enjoying libations until 4am. Though my eyes were red, the make-up was still pristine! This is shocking because we were in Miami in full humidity. She is really amazing.

Joselyn · Married on 07/08/2015

Aradia was very professional and attentive to my wedding makeup vision at my wedding makeup trial. She presented me with various choices for my look which all went according to my complexion. I had a very positive experience with her and look forward to her services for my wedding day.

I absolutely LOVED working with Aradia and Renee!! They were both so responsive and wonderful! Aradia and Renee woke up at 3AM to come to my house and create my perfect look for my engagement pictures. My pictures were taken at sunrise on the beach. They were such a pleasure to work with! I truly could not have been any happier with the final product! I can't wait for them to be a part of my wedding day! If you are looking for professionals and experts you have found the right duo! I HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!! Thank you both for being so accommodating and making me feel like a princess =) See you on the big day!! Can't wait!

Monique · Married on 06/05/2015

Aradia was absolutely amazing to work with! She was not only my makeup artist; she was my stylist and my assistant. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect before I stepped out of my hotel room (including my dress)! My makeup was flawless as well! I could not have chosen a better person to work with!