Anthony Antal Photography Reviews

Anthony Antal Photography 2
Anthony Antal Photography 3
Anthony Antal Photography 4

Lisa · Married on 05/21/2011

We have known Tony since art school and hired him to be our photographer. We had a small, intimate backyard wedding in May. We can't thank him enough for an exceptional job and will treasure our memories through his photography forever. Tony is a man of his word and his dedication to professionalism is second to none. Our friends and family have all told us what a great job Precious Memory Creations did. Thank you Tony you are the best!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Julie · Married on 05/07/2011

Tony did a wonderful job!!! He was very professional and made our wedding day less stressful. The pictures turned out beautiful and they will always help us remember our special day.

Sent on 07/10/2011

Ann · Married on 10/10/2010

Anthony was such a great choice. My husband and I could not be happier with our pictures. He really captured the emotion of the day and his pictures tell the story of the whole day.

He went above and beyond and was very professional. He was so unobstrusive; there are pictures that he got where we had no idea he was even around! He was easy going with all the family and guests and made everyone feel at ease.

I can't say enough good things about him. He was definitely the best choice for us!

Sent on 10/24/2010

Megan · Married on 09/25/2010

My husband and I recently got married and hired Anthony based on a strong recommendation from a friend who also used him. Our package included an engagement photo session, all day coverage the day of the wedding and 3 albums for a very reasonable price. At the engagement session, we were able to get comfortable with Anthony, which made the wedding day a breeze. The day of the wedding we barely noticed he was there, and his pictures were stunning. He even posts a preview on Facebook so you're able to see them within a couple days. Here are the best points about working with Anthony: 1.) He is extremely flexible, and willing to do anything to make you happy! For example, for our engagement session, we picked a location that happen to be having a festival that day so it was crowded. Anthony drove around with us until we found the perfect (and quiet) location for us to take our pics. Then we wanted to go to a second location, and he was totally fine with it! For our wedding, we even asked him to pick out the photos to put in the album (as we had over 1200 photos!!!) and he agreed with no problem. There are several other examples of his flexibility, too many to keep listing here! 2.) He is quick to respond. Anthony got back to my emails or phone calls no longer than within 24 hours (usually right away). He always answered all of my questions (even some I'm sure I had asked before!) and took time to explain things. We got all of our pictures on a CD through the mail within 4 days after the wedding. I never thought that would be possible! Overall, Anthony was definitely the best vendor to work with from the time of our engagement until now. His professionalism, flexibility, reasonable rates/packages, timeliness, and overall good attitude is definitely worth 5 stars.

Sent on 10/08/2010
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/29/2010

Anthony is a JOY to work with. We hired him for our engagement and wedding photos and he did an amazing job. He is very responsive and has a flexible schedule. I felt we got a great value for the cost and everyone loves the photos, we got so many compliments. We had a great time with Anthony who is always open to exploring new ideas and creative photo expression. I would highly recommend him to capture your special day.

Sent on 10/22/2010
  • jespicker

Jennifer · Married on 08/28/2010

Tony was absolutely amazing! The pictures we have are a great mix of traditional poses, incredible candids, and creative, fun poses as well. The album we received was perfectly arranged and we have hundreds of photos to remember our special day!

Sent on 12/16/2011

Ann · Married on 06/05/2010

We had a wonderful experience with Precious Memory Creations. Anthony was on time, and he did all of the pictures we requested. During our ceremony we didn't even notice him, but he still got amazing shots of us during our vows. Everyone commented on how he went unnoticed during the ceremony. He was flexible and he got a lot of fun shots at the reception as well. I also really appreciate having the rights to our photos. We have been very pleased with our experiences!!

Sent on 08/01/2010

Sarah · Married on 08/07/2009

Anthony was wonderful to work with. He captured so many beautiful photos of our wedding and reception. We really appreciated the cd's that he gave us of all of our photos. He is very personable, reasonable, and professional!

Sent on 01/02/2012

Shari · Married on 06/08/2008

Amazing Photographer! Tony photographed our outdoor wedding in 2002. His photographs were original and innovative. He truly listened to our ideas of what we wanted, as well.
    He did a series of photos that he called a "photo video" of our ceremony. Those turned out really nice. We have since divorced, but the photos were so beautiful that I didn't even cut my ex-husband out of them. I plan to use Precious Memory Creations again at my next ceremony.

Abby · Married on 10/20/2007

Anthony does amazing work! He traveled nearly 2 hours to take our engagment photos! He was with me my entire day of my wedding and he got awesome shots throughout the day! He is so easy going and is a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone :)

Sent on 08/01/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2007

My husband and I were married in 2007, we used Anthony for our engagement and wedding photos and he was amazing!! We would recommend him to any and everybody. In fact, my sister in-law and her fiance are using him for their engagement/wedding coming up in December and my cousin and his wife also used PMC. Anthony is very accommadating and will go out of his way to make sure that you have a wonderful wedding experience. The one thing you won't have to worry about that day is whether or not you will have good wedding photos! If youre looking for a great photographer at a great price Precious Memory Creations is the way to go, you will not be disappointed!

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2007

I was very pleased with our engagement and wedding photos Anthony took and would highly recommend Precious Memory Creations to anyone. I loved the coffee table wedding album too! We received our wedding pictures very quickly after we returned from our honeymoon! What a nice surprise!

Sent on 08/03/2010

Chrissy · Married on 06/30/2007

Anthony was AWESOME! My husband and I refer him to everyone! He got the most candid and wonderful shots - and wasn't in our hair. He quickly saw what was most important to me on our wedding day - which was our family. He got wonderful shots of everyone. My entire family loved him too! He even helped the DJ get things straight. He also was very fast in sending us our pictures. If you need a photographer, Anthony is the BEST!!!!!!

Sent on 04/02/2012

Anthony Antal Photography's reply:

Chrissy, It was great to be a part of your special day! Thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Ryan · Married on 04/21/2007

Cami & I were very thorough in searching for the perfect photographer for a price that would fit our budget. It was important to us that all of the most important moments of the Big Day would be captured, that we would receive several high-quality prints, and that we would also receive copyright release and a CD of all images.

We also had a unique challenge in that we live in Indianapolis, yet were married in Cami's hometown of Madison, Ind., and held our reception at Belterra Casino Resort & Spa. This meant we had to shop for vendors outside our city, and we had to find someone willing to travel.

I'm happy to say Anthony and Precious Memory Creations did a fantasitc job and exceeded our expectations. Everything about our experience with Anthony was great. From the first time we met at our engagement session to the last couple shots at the reception, Anthony was very professional and confortable to work with. He even stayed a little past the contracted time to make sure we got those last few priceless shots from the reception.

In short, he went above and beyond in making sure we were happy with our experience. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Precious Memory Creations to anyone in the Louisville-Cincinnati-Souothern Indiana area.

Best,

-Ryan Heath-

catherine · Married on 01/13/2007

I LOVED having Precious Memories Creation take pic of our wedding and out engagement. Anthony did a fabolus job at my sister-in-law's wedding that i just had to have them do mine. My best friend loved him so much that she had him do her wedding also.

Suzanne · Married on 01/05/2007

We were in a bind for many vendors for our wedding due to the fact that my husband is Active Duty Army and we were living in Germany at the time. We were given Anthony's name through our reception hall and we knew the second we talked to him on the phone that this was going to be a great experience. Anthony is very personable and professional and everything he does is for you and your big day. He works around your schedule and goes out of his way to be there for you in every way possible. Anthony sat down with us and got a good idea of who we are and what we wanted from our wedding. Everything from our engagement photos to our church pictures to the finished book was amazing and went above and beyond our expectations, especially in the price category. Thanks to Precious Memory Creations for giving us a truly memorable and easy experience to remember the most wonderful day of our lives!! Suzanne and Gavin Glasenapp, married January 5, 2007

Michelle · Married on 06/25/2005

We loved the pictures Tony took of our wedding 6 1/2 years ago. We had known Tony prior to getting engaged and I knew that when the time did come to getting married I wanted him to do our pictures. He is very flexible and willing to do any shot you are willing to do. He is super creative. We loved his pictures so much that 6 1/2 years later we used him to take our family pictures with our 2 kids. He is amazing!!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2011

michelle · Married on 01/01/2005

Anthony helped make our wedding day a special one. He was never "in our face" taking away from our wedding experience but yet the pictures turned out great. He's friendly personality made our wedding party love him also! Since our wedding 3 of our family/friends have used him also and really liked his pictures. It's neat to look at their albums because you can tell that even though our pictures were great, he's now become really skilled at his profession and his latest weddings are absolutely amazing. His prices are reasonable and you get a lot for your money. I would highly recommend him! Michelle and Scott Cremering

Dana · Married on 05/21/2016

Anthony did a wonderful job with our engagement and wedding photos. He preserved so many special memories. We have received many compliments. His prices are excellent, and he is a kind person to work with. He is calm and relaxed and that really helped the flow of our day. At our engagement photo session, I was flustered because I was running late, and then I dropped my ring. Anthony patiently helped me and my fiancé look for it, and Anthony found my ring in the grass! Thank you Anthony for helping everything run smoothly for us!

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 05/31/2014

Anthony did a great job photographing my wedding! He was willing and eager to work with my challenge of being an out-of-town bride. He had numerous suggestions and was more than willing to incorporate any ideas of my own. I am forever grateful for his services, help, professionalism, and kindness on my special day!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Rachel · Married on 09/06/2014

Anthony was an amazing Photographer! His ability to capture candid shots is unmatched by any other I have ever seen. He is incredibly easy to work with and very nice. He did both our engagement photos and wedding photos and he captured them both beautifully. I felt very comfortable around him. One of my favorite things about him was that he was so inconspicuous and many people didn't even realize he was there (and he still got the best shots!). Great value and great pictures!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Allison · Married on 07/03/2011

3.5

Working with Anthony and Brandon was great! They were both professional and took a great series of shots. We had a lot of fun with them and let them run with any ideas they had.

Sent on 08/10/2011

K · Married on 05/30/2009

Photography was high on our list of priorities, but we couldn't afford to spend a fortune. Precious Memory Creations was very affordable, but we didn't sacrifice anything with quality either. Anthony provided us with wonderful engagement and wedding photos. Anthony traveled two hours for our wedding and scouted out photo locations in advance earlier in the day. He worked well with all of our wedding party (especially the kids) and was always around to capture great moments, but yet did not seem intrusive either. I also love that we own our images and can print them so affordably. We have been able to share our images with family and friends and let everyone get their favorite pictures printed. Anthony does a wonderful combination of traditional photographs, as well as hipper, more artistic shots. This blended style allowed for photos that pleased both my husband and I as well as our more traditional family members. I would highly recommend using Precious Memory Creations!