Aaron Kes Photography

Phoenix, AZ View map
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

I'm a Phoenix wedding photographer based near downtown in the heart of the city. I live here with my kickass wife and our equally kickass dog. I'm a big part of the local film community as a leader of a non-profit. I love playing basketball, petting dogs' bellies, and hanging with the people I love. If there's a tasty treat involved, all the better.

I'm a super laid back dude, which I find relaxes my clients and makes me one of the easiest parts of your day. However, I am serious about creating amazing work and making clients happy. Getting elated reactions from people seeing their photos for the first time is about as good as it gets.

I love it when a client bucks tradition and does their own thing. You are you and you should love and own that. I've photographed punk rockers and cowboys. Even if you being you means a traditional wedding, I'm down with that too. My wedding photography is colorful, natural, and sweeping. I die for amazing moments, unique architecture, interesting composition, and warm tones.

I dig new technology, (I'm a sucker for overpriced Apple products) but I think having something you can hold in your hands is a great thing. That's why all of my wedding packages come with some sort of album or book.

If this sounds like a fit for you, give me a call at 602.828.2639 or email me at me@aaronkes.com so we can set up a time that I can buy you and your fiancé a coffee or a drink and we can talk about your day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Michelle
    Michelle Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing photos, lets you be you!

We hate being the center of attention. So we were worried about having photos of us taken at our wedding. BUT! Several of our friends had hired Aaron to take their wedding photos, and we were really impressed with how they turned out. When we met with Aaron, we knew it would be a great match. He was super relaxed and friendly while still being professional, punctual, and responsive. He was communicative with us leading up to the wedding and was super thoughtful in his responses about the photography planning.The day of the wedding, he and his co-photographer were fantastic. They arrived on time and were very professional and organized. They were also funny and real, and somehow made the awkwardness of having our photos taken seem like it wasn't that bad! He can definitely get you laughing if you're feeling uncomfortable.

We are absolutely blown away by the photos Aaron took at our wedding. Getting married in downtown Phoenix was very important to us, and Aaron took us to some great spots that really reflected the feeling we wanted our wedding to have. His photos feel like genuine reflections of us as a couple. We're incredibly happy we picked Aaron and will absolutely recommend him to everyone we know!

Aaron Kes Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I adored working with you both and this makes my day to know you're this happy about the photos! :D
  • Ruby
    Ruby S. Married on 12/15/2018

The BEST in the biz!

We originally found Aaron on yelp, we met with him and he worked with him on our engagement photos. It was after that that we decided to start that he would do our wedding as well and luckily he was available. Aaron will exceed your expectations without a doubt. He is super laid-back, easy to work with and a fun individual that will make your wedding day a breeze. We were so satisfied with our engagement photos and just recently got a sneak peek of our wedding photos, four days after the wedding. He is quick and does not disappoint. The photo that we got as a teaser is incredibly beautiful. We love it so much and can’t wait to see the rest of the photos because we know his work kicks ass. If you want a stress-free, fun for tog are for we were so satisfied with our engagement photos and just recently got a sneak peek of our wedding photos, four days after the wedding. He is quick and does not disappoint. The photo that we got as a teaser is incredibly beautiful. We love it so much and can’t wait to see the rest of the photos because we know his work kicks ass. If you want to photographer that is laid-back, professional, and just a super cool person, Aaron is your guy. We look forward to using him in the future and recommend him to everyone we know!!

Aaron Kes Photography's reply:

Aww!! Thank you. You two are the best!! I've had an amazing time doing it for you both. :D You both killed it all day long and made my job really easy.
    James Married on 02/17/2018
    You are gonna feel great about hiring Aaron.
    Not only is his demeanor humble, positive and thoughtful, but his work is always honest, well executed and delightful.
    I hired Aaron to work a high-end corporate shoot for a national client of mine, and his work was phenomenal, and some of the best I've ever seen.
    It's very challenging for a photographer to capture the interior of a dimly-lit venue, successfully employ flash without making it stand out as glaring or obnoxious. Aaron absolutely nailed the look, and made everyone on the team look terrific.
    Every time I see a photo of his on my Instagram feed, I automatically know that it's his work by its distinct look and spot-on execution.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

34 photos · 12/07/2018
  • Noz & Daniel
    52 photos · 07/01/2017

221 E Indianola Ave Phoenix, 85012
Location of (Aaron Kes Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding