Nearby Vendors to Consider

About blue martini photography

You've got something borrowed, old, and new; we've got your Blue!

Make the image count!
Weddings are some of the most exciting days to photograph and I am so honored to be a part of it. Blue Martini captures all of the details from your wedding. From the rose petals being thrown down the aisle, the first kiss of a bride and groom, to the tiny, sparkling gemstones placed on each seat card. Every detail and person is important and Blue Martini Photography makes sure to capture all of those wonderful memories.

Christin Berry, owner of Blue Martini Photography, has a Bachelor of Arts degree with a concentration in Photography along with accreditation from the Professional Photographers of America. Her training consisted of techniques, manuals and critiques, but primarily, making photographs "art" was her focus. From this, she truly has been trained with no rules, just focus.

Photography is more than just a camera and a person. It's painting a portrait of some of the most important events in someone’s life. It's that spur of the moment decision of how to create something not only beautiful, but memorable, and about the person, couple, or family in it.

"I like to try and see what I have done in the past, or even with my own wedding portraits and try to make them better. Every wedding is a challenge to me. I want every bride to LOVE their images and have them for years out around their house, not just in a box after a few months. I feel that that is what drives me every time with every image that I create. Every wedding is different, so why shouldn't their pictures?"

Giving life to a portrait is what Blue Martini Photography is all about. From the smiling faces of loved ones watching the bride walk down the aisle, to the tears of joy while a mom dances with her newly married son; it’s about the love, the happiness and the connection.

We LOVE wedding!
Christin Berry and Blue Martini Photography are available throughout Ohio, Kentucky, and for travel around the United States and world.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Toledo, Cincinnati

Follow blue martini photography on

57 Reviews for blue martini photography

Additional Hours (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Prints (1)

We found Christin through a family member and after seeing her work we had to have her! Towards the end of planning and right before the wedding I began to panic a bit about the schedules and timing of everything - Christin met up with me that evening and we laid everything out and made sure that it would all be fine. As a bride, this was huge! I completely trusted her and the pictures were beautiful!

Profile Picture Kendra, 12/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Photography displayed in the studio was breathtaking, and Danielle and Christin both provided prompt and excellent customer service. Christin was very helpful when I experienced the first bump in the road of wedding planning and we had to scramble to change our wedding date. She was supportive and highly accommodating. I would highly recommend and look forward to working with them!

Profile Picture User6224872, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

We loved working with Christin and Danielle this year for our engagement and wedding photos! Christin (the owner of Blue Martini) worked with us through some - shall we say...challenging - shots, and never complained. For our first engagement photos, I broke my foot and was hobbling around downtown in crutches. In the second set, we brought our new (slightly disturbed) rescue dog. Haha. After asking me "are you sure you're up for this?" Christin quickly assured me "we've got this! Let's do it!" and the pictures turned out wonderful. I thank her so much for her sense of humor and her drive. She really listens to her customers - for better or for worse, haha.

At the wedding, I kept hearing my guests say how impressed they were with BMP's efficiency, and the photos are some of the best our family has EVER seen. Looking through our wedding photos was an all evening (amazing) experience. There were SO many! Unlike other vendors, these photos now belong to us and BMP provides a release. We were able to again experience our wedding from the view of both Christin and Danielle, which is completely priceless.

While wedding photography doesn't come for free, it is, for me a no-brainer. As a couple, you spend so much time going from place-to-place, that having these memories (and having them so well shot) is invaluable. They are a gift we will treasure forever.

Thank you Christin and Danielle for your work! Ben, our family, and I are very satisfied customers!

PS - Thank you also for the photography timeline, which was part of what made our evening flow smoothly.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

blue martini photography Pricing

Negatives
Save the Date
9 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
The group at blue martini are have an amazing eye for amazing photography. You will not be disappointed with your engagement or wedding photos! Truly amazing and great to work with!

Absolutely love their work and are SOO easy to work with! A+++

Christin came to Florida to photograph one of our Brides wedding..she was a MUST have for this bride and after working with her I can see why!! Christin's work is phenomenal she left no detail unphotographed! She is a professional all the way and a delightful person to boot! I hope to work with her again someday and I give her a rating of 5 STARS!!!!! You wont regret hiring Christin!!!!!

Christin and Blue Martini are so much fun to work with. You never know what shot she is going to get but they are always amazing when she catches them. She captures the emotions and the experience not just the "shot". We are very proud to recommend Blue Martini!!!!

Christin is an amazing photographer! I recommend her all the time and bride's always thank me for suggesting Blue Martini. Her innovative photography is a wonderful complement to my floral designs! She suprises me each wedding with new creative ideas. I look forward to our next wedding together!

Events

1310 Pendleton Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202   See On Map
419-215-5384 (phone)
By appointment only with Christin and/or Dan. We look forward to hearing from you! :)
5650 West Central Ave., Toledo, OH 43615   See On Map
419-215-5384 (phone)
By appointment only with Christin and/or Danielle ;) We look forward to hearing from you!