Bee for the Day

Perrysburg, OH View map
4.9 out of 5 rating

Bee for the Day, LLC is a wedding planning company located in Cleveland, Ohio who serves the Toledo and Detroit, Michigan regions. Brooke Lauber-Cobb is the lead planner for this company and would be honored to offer her 20 years of experience to help plan your perfect wedding. She and all the other 22 planners at Bee for the Day, LLC are well-equipped and well-prepared to connect with thousands of other professionals in the area to put in the hard work necessary to make sure your wedding is as magical as you wish.

Bee for the Day, LLC will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. They offer day-of coordination, full, and partial planning packages for couples as well as access to their large network of vendors. They offer many other services, including meetings, direction services, and much more to make sure your event goes seamlessly so that you may focus on having an amazing time.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Meghan Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brooke and the Bees are fantastic! I'm so happy I had them for my wedding day!
  • Katie
    Katie J. Married on 01/01/2022

Professional, detail oriented, value

If I could put 10 stars I would! Bee For the Day is an absolute must for your wedding! My husband and I could not stop talking about Jessica and Erin a week after we got married. They made everything about our day so wonderful and easy and they were a dream to work with! Brooke absolutely knows her stuff! I planned our wedding from states away and they took my vision and turned it into reality. We really wanted our mothers to enjoy the day and not have to worry about a thing, and boy did they deliver!! The Bees handled every aspect from the timeline and vendor coordination to the decoration, tear down, and all the in-between. My sister-in law even went into labor during the reception and they were so kind to make sure she and my brother made it to the hospital and checked in days later to see how they were doing :) We are so grateful for everything they did to make our wedding day perfection. 10/10 would recommend!!

Bee for the Day's reply:

Katie- you made our day!!! Thank you so much for your honest, kind review of the Bees. We enjoyed every minute working with you and your delightful families. And hooray for a new baby in the family- never a dull moment. We like being kept on our toes! ;) Many hugs to you!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Can I give more than 5 stars?

If there is one thing you need for your wedding, it is Bee for the Day. I was so against hiring a wedding planner because I am rather frugal and I assumed it was an unnecessary expense. Thankfully, my now-husband convinced me otherwise. We initially planned to hire them just for day-of coordination. Throughout the wedding planning process we had some major unexpected life events and the Bees stepped in when we just couldn’t make our wedding a priority. There were times when we ran into major road blocks – at one point the event planner at our ceremony site didn’t answer my phone calls or e-mails for 4 months. Luckily the Bees have a back line to everyone involved in the wedding industry and were able to make sure everything moved forward without a problem. They repeatedly identified potential problems before they even occurred and helped us decide where we could cut costs and where it was worth it to spend money. I was never too worried about having the “perfect wedding” but I must say having the Bees in charge was a huge part of making my wedding day the best day of my life. I had fun the whole day and worried about nothing. When I saw the final bill the cost didn’t come close to the value we received. You can cut costs just about anywhere else, but you NEED the Bees.

Bee for the Day's reply:

Sarah- your review brought tears to our eyes!!! Thank you for this incredibly kind review. Clients like you are the reason we love what we do!!! Thank you for trusting us through all the hurdles of planning. It was truly our HONOR to be a part of your team.
    Best wishes and love,

28 photos · 04/22/2017
  • Chad & Lisa
    23 photos · 08/22/2015

Nazareth Hall Nazareth Hall Historic Weddings

Such an awesome team!! We always look forward to working with them- they are consistently prepared and you can clearly see they enjoy what they do!

Serendipity Photography Serendipity Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Bee for the Day not only makes our day go smoother, but everyone's! The Bees take care of every detail & ensure that nothing goes awry. We create a photography timeline & work closely with Bee for the Day to incorporate our times with their more in depth timeline, creating a seamless flow for the day. As a wedding vendor, I highly recommend Bee for the Day. As a previous Mother of the Bride, who has used Bee for the Day twice, I honestly can say that I would not do a wedding without them! Gerri Leonard Serendipity Photography

Belle Amour Bridal Belle Amour Bridal Wedding Dresses

What can we say about Bee for the Day....except Amazing! Each and every wedding they work is simply stunning and unique! The Bees always have everything covered....you won't regret hiring Brooke and her team to coordinate your dream wedding!

Perrysburg, 43551
4192704359

Sunday & Mondays - CLOSED Tuesday-Friday 10am - 6:00 pm Saturdays by appointment due to weddings
Location of (Bee for the Day)
27 Broadway, Suite A Toledo, OH, 43604
4192704359

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding