24430 Hull Prairie Road, Perrysburg, OH 43551 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Your Perfect Day

All you need is love. We’ll provide the rest!

Your Perfect Day is here to help you plan and coordinate the details of your wedding - so you can sit back and relax.

We have a variety of products and services:
~ Full wedding planning
~ Day of services for your ceremony & reception
~ Vendor recommendations (FREE)

~ Chair covers ($2.40 each and includes set-up & tear-down)
~ Flowers
~ Ceiling decor (tulle, lighting, paper lanterns)

~ Backdrops

We are located in Perrysburg but are willing to travel. Plus, we love planning destination weddings!

It is our mission to make sure your wedding day goes perfectly from start to finish.
Just think of us as your best friend. You can tell us anything – and we’ll listen.

Contact us today for your FREE 1-hour consultation!

We just want you to have Your Perfect Day...because you deserve it!

Check out our website at www.yourperfectdayllc.com or find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/YourPerfectDayLLC

Follow Your Perfect Day on

12068429101530314926718757720569412002540520o
chester 237
11947950101529947487268754947405775051740568o
Your Perfect Day
We provided the chair covers, backdrops, ceiling decor, centerpieces and table runners.
100827938654383811778662149304o

76 Reviews for Your Perfect Day

Your Perfect Day 1
Your Perfect Day 2

Susan · Married on 09/29/2018

I can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with April!! Planning a wedding can be overwhelming in terms of details, but April was there to make everything go so smoothly. We were so blessed to have had her as our wedding planner and pulling off our special day! She truly is a professional in every aspect, including knowing most of our vendors in the Findlay area including the venue. Our vendors also had such positive things to say about April as our wedding planner, which just gives you a sense of ease and gratefulness knowing that you're wedding is safe in her hands! My family and friends have said that this is one of the best weddings they've ever been to and most of it can be credited to April. I will always remember my wedding day as a truly perfect day:)

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Your Perfect Day 3

Emma · Married on 05/05/2018

I was one of those brides who thought “I don’t need a wedding coordinator! I’m organized and I have experience managing multiple vendors and contacts at once..I got this!” By the time I was in the middle of planning our wedding, I realized I was wrong, so wrong. Overwhelmed and stressed out – I recalled that a friend of mine had given me April’s contact information back when we were looking for a venue large enough to hold all of our guests and she sent me a detailed list of venues and why they would be a good fit. My fiancé and I set a meeting with April and it was the best decision we could have made. April’s laid back attitude put us at ease immediately. She contacted all of the vendors we already had agreements with and helped us make decisions on the matters we hadn’t gotten to yet. In addition to being our day-of coordinator April decorated our ceremony space and reception space beautifully, we used Your Perfect Day as our florist, and we used some of her rental decorations as well. I was showered with compliments on the flowers and decorations throughout the event and I was happy to be able to point to April and let people know she had made it all happen. The most priceless service April offers is her calming vibe and her trustworthiness. I was able to know that “April’s got this!” when our big day arrived, and that allowed my husband and I (and our mothers) to get to relax and enjoy the event – which is truly priceless.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Stacey · Married on 04/07/2018

Your Perfect Day is the place to go for pretty much a one stop shop! From all my decorations to the flowers for the bridal party everything was so amazing. We did not have to worry about setting up or tearing down- April and her team took care of everything without a hitch! Highly recommend them to make anyone’s wedding extra beautiful and stress free!

Sent on 04/25/2018

• How many planners are on your team? 5

Real Weddings

• 7th Floor Media
    7th Floor Media Wedding Videographers

April and her team are #1 at doing what they do. There's no reason to look any further for your coordinator for your wedding. If you want things to be taken care of for your wedding without having to worry about it yourself, April with Your Perfect Day is the place to go to.

• ToledoPhotoGuy LLC
    ToledoPhotoGuy LLC Wedding Photographers

April and Your Perfect Day will take all the worries out of your wedding planning and allow you to enjoy your wedding day the way you should, worry free! April is amazing at her craft and will help keep everything going the way it should both for the bride and groom and some of the vendors. I've had the pleasure to work with April several times and when I see her at an event I breathe a sigh of relief knowing she has everything under control.

• Belle Amour Bridal
    Belle Amour Bridal Wedding Dresses

April and her team are great to work with....you can go al la carte for a few things you need help with or have them coordinate your entire wedding. Such a great option for any bride! April has been so great to work with for our window displays at holidays and many other functions we have done.

• 24430 Hull Prairie Road Perrysburg, 43551 See on map