Franklin, VA 23851 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

About April Renee Photography

35. Married. Momma of three. Wedding Photographer based in Franklin, VA but serving all of Virginia, MD, NC/OBX!

*Available for travel worldwide

April Renee Photography 6
April Renee Photography 7

Megan Harling · Married on 11/11/2018

April is the BEST!!!

Our photos are everything I imagined they'd be, and so much more!! We are so grateful!! Thank you!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Katelyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Truly a dream come true!!!

Just wow!!! April did my husband and I’s engagement photos in January and then our wedding this past November! From the moment we met her it had been nothing short of amazing. Right from the start we knew she was extremely talented, very kind, down to earth, and very professional. Then we got to see her again for our wedding and she truly took our dream and made it into reality. She is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING at what she does and the photos come out perfectly to show for it. I couldn’t be happier with our photo gallery and am counting all my blessing that I chose her to document our perfect day. Lots of love!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Lauren Stuccio · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and talented photographer

I cannot even begin to explain how impressed I was with April's work! was referred to her by a close friend, who had great things to say about her work and we could not have have made a better decision. Upon meeting her on our engagement session, I know she would be a great fit. It was like we had been friends forever! April was extremely professional, prompt and genuine to work with- qualities that you NEED to look for when hiring a wedding photographer . Everyone we showed our pictures to have the same comments, "wow, these look like they are straight out of a magazine!" She captured some of the best moments on our wedding day and made us so thankful we chose her! Can't wait to book another session with her in the future!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Real Weddings

• Emily Weddings
    Emily Weddings Wedding Planners

April is so fun to work with and talented. Her easy-going nature is perfect for anyone's wedding day!

• Your Perfect Day
    Your Perfect Day Wedding Planners

April is an amazing photographer! Her pictures capture the true love between the couples and her ideas are gorgeous! She is great to work with and I enjoy working with her! I can not wait to work another wedding with her!

• Franklin, VA, 23851 See on map