April Renee Photography Reviews

April Renee Photography 6
April Renee Photography 7

Megan Harling · Married on 11/11/2018

April is the BEST!!!

Our photos are everything I imagined they'd be, and so much more!! We are so grateful!! Thank you!

Katelyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Truly a dream come true!!!

Just wow!!! April did my husband and I’s engagement photos in January and then our wedding this past November! From the moment we met her it had been nothing short of amazing. Right from the start we knew she was extremely talented, very kind, down to earth, and very professional. Then we got to see her again for our wedding and she truly took our dream and made it into reality. She is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING at what she does and the photos come out perfectly to show for it. I couldn’t be happier with our photo gallery and am counting all my blessing that I chose her to document our perfect day. Lots of love!!!!

Lauren Stuccio · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and talented photographer

I cannot even begin to explain how impressed I was with April's work! was referred to her by a close friend, who had great things to say about her work and we could not have have made a better decision. Upon meeting her on our engagement session, I know she would be a great fit. It was like we had been friends forever! April was extremely professional, prompt and genuine to work with- qualities that you NEED to look for when hiring a wedding photographer . Everyone we showed our pictures to have the same comments, "wow, these look like they are straight out of a magazine!" She captured some of the best moments on our wedding day and made us so thankful we chose her! Can't wait to book another session with her in the future!

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

5 stars for April!!!

My husband and I were so blessed to have April as part of our wedding this past October- as well as our engagement photos & my bridal photos earlier this year. April was always coming up with great, new, and fun ideas to capture the perfect photo. We are still in awe of the amazing details that were captured during our wedding day. We cannot thank April enough for all of her hard work, time, and energy to make our photos come out better than we ever dreamed! We look forward to using April on many more occasions in the future! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts April for the perfect memories!

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

April did our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding this past June and her work is absolutely stunning. She'd shot a few of our friends' weddings and we were already impressed with her work, but once we met with her, we canceled our other photographer appointments. Her personality and professionalism are as wonderful and amazing as her photography work. She instantly makes you feel comfortable, is super friendly and sweet, and super accommodating. She came out in 95-degree weather, braved snakes, and went to two locations for our engagement shots, and was a wonder woman when it came to our wedding. She was there early and stayed until the send-off and didn't stop for one second. It went from clear skies to pouring rain in the middle of our ceremony and she managed to get amazing shots even when everyone was getting drenched. I've seen some weddings have two to three photographers, but she's a one-woman show and can do it all. From candid shots, to detailed decor shots, to those special intimate moments, to corraling a rowdy wedding party and setting up creative staged shots, to bending and dodging crazy dancers to get the fun reception shots every photo we got back was superb and beautiful. She captured the moments, the feelings, and excitement. Hire her. You will not regret it. I mean just look at our photos...AMAZING!!!

April Renee Photography 8
    April Renee Photography 14
    April Renee Photography 15
    April Renee Photography 16

Rachael · Married on 10/07/2017

If you’re looking for amazing photos, someone who is willling to work with you and is very flexible, and a photographer who loves the Lord...April is your girl! She’s not only a great photographer but she’s an amazing friend. Reach out..you won’t regret it!

Anna · Married on 10/07/2017

April did a great job capturing our wedding day. She was quick to respond to any questions and super flexible when we were indecisive about our engagement shoot location and wedding day schedule. At the wedding we barely even noticed she was there, yet she managed to capture every special moment. We love our wedding and engagement photos and would hire April again in a heartbeat!

Mallory · Married on 05/20/2017

April is PHENOMENAL. I would choose her over and over again for our day! She is extremely talented, sweet, professional, down to earth, and an absolute gem. She is not just a photographer for your special day, she becomes a friend and breath of calm as well. Thank you, April- we could not have been happier with you as our photographer!

April Renee Photography 17
    April Renee Photography 23
    April Renee Photography 24
    April Renee Photography 25

Brianna · Married on 04/15/2017

April Renee will capture your engagement and wedding so that you can look back on your pictures for a lifetime. She is a true professional and goes above and beyond. I will cherish my photos forever!

April Renee Photography 26
    April Renee Photography 27
    April Renee Photography 28
    April Renee Photography 29

Morgan · Married on 04/01/2017

Absolutely amazing very easy to work with and was very accommodating of my large bridal party!! I would highly recommend!

Amber · Married on 02/18/2017

April Renee Photography is absolutely amazing! April is very personable and incredibly talented! Her techniques and editting style is very romantic, whimsical, and flattering for all individuals which is what I love most about her work. I originally booked April to do my bridal portraits and wedding photos this February; we loved her and her work so much we have booked her for other sessions including summer family photos, my maternity pictures, and soon to be babies newborn photos! I can't say enough great things about April! Our growing family looks forward to working with April for many years to come!

Jessica · Married on 07/03/2016

From the very first moment we sat down with April, we knew she would be absolutely wonderful to work with! Her kind and easy going personality suited us perfectly and her past work completely drew us in. We had so much fun during our engagement session and the pictures turned out even better than we could have hoped for! She helped make us feel comfortable in front of the camera and laughed with us along the way! Throughout our entire engagement period, April was extremely responsive and always reached out to share our excitement as the big day got closer! She helped capture our wedding day perfectly and worked seamlessly with all of our other vendors! When looking back at our photos, she truly helped us relive our wedding day all over again. For that, we cannot thank her enough!

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2016

April is so kind hearted and professional. She is very easy to work with and truly is so talented when it comes to photography. We were so happy with our engagement and wedding photos. She was very quick with her turnaround time as well. I highly recommend April for any of your photography needs. We look forward to using her again in the future.

Stefanie · Married on 06/01/2016

I got so many compliments onot my photos! People begged to know who did them because April did such a fantastic job. She never skipped a beat and captured every special moment so beautifully. She was also a pleasure to work with!

April Renee is a fantastic photographer who captured beautiful moments of the wedding!

Lauren · Married on 05/23/2015

I know at lot of couples that took the cheap route on their photographer and they hate their wedding pictures, I adore our photos and I adore April, We are expecting a baby in the fall and I plan use April again for our family/newborn pictures.

Nicole · Married on 03/28/2015

A close friend actually recommended April to me. I LOVED my friend's wedding photos and contacted April about setting up our engagement photos. After we were so pleased with those, we decided to use April as our wedding photographer. We live in Richmond, but got married in Arizona which was no problem for April! She flew out and captured our special day seamlessly, despite not being familiar with the setting, light, bright sun, etc. She has a great eye and is very talented. We even got the pleasure of seeing her work at our wedding get published on different websites -- so neat!! We've continued to use April for our family holiday shoots and will continue to do so as our family grows. Expect nothing but the best from her!

Kara · Married on 08/23/2014

April Renee is absolutely amazing!! She is super sweet and her quality of work is exceptional. I highly recommend April if you are looking for a photographer to capture memorable moments!!

Tricia · Married on 06/14/2014

Photography was the most important thing to me in my wedding and April delivers. She also did my engagement session as well and made us feel so comfortable. She went above and beyond to make us happy and we could never thank her enough. She responds quickly with questions and her websites are very user friendly. I have recommended her several times to family and friends and will continue to do so. We plan to continue the relationship and do a Christmas card shoot this winter!

Nicole · Married on 10/26/2013

From the first email to the end of the wedding April was wonderful to work with!!! She is so so nice and extremely talented! She is super quick to respond, and always on time! It felt so comfortable taking pictures with her, all of my bridal party said how wonderful she was, and I'm still getting comments from guests almost a month later saying how much they loved her! She put up the sneak peak before our honeymoon!!! She also put all if the pictures up on her site with private viewing for our families and friends so they can buy prints, which is excellent!!! And when we got back, our cd with all if the pictures was home waiting for us!!! Super quick!!! The pictures are OUTSTANDING!!!! I truly love all of them (and there is a ton!) She captured everything we wanted and every special moment. We feel si lucky we had her do our pictures!!! She is by far the best photographer I have ever met!!!!

Meredith · Married on 06/29/2013

She turned my wedding into a masterpiece. I could not imagine finding a better photographer. She is so easy to work with. She is very accommodating and very affordable. My photos are one of the most perfect things about our Big Day and I am so glad she was able to give us the most beautiful photos to remember it by. Thanks a million!

April was wonderful! She was easy to work with and gave us amazing pictures that were both artsy and classic. She made us feel comfortable. I was most impressed when I came into the bridal room and she had already arranged all my accessories like I wanted and was taking pictures. Loved her! Even though I live six hours away from her, I may make the six hour drive sometime for her to take more pictures.

Kimberly · Married on 12/29/2012

I had a wonderful experience with April Renee Photography. Her patience and professionalism was very appreciated photography on the wedding day. She was a complete pleasure to work with throughout the process. Not to mention, her photography is incredible and I will cherish my wedding photos forever. If I had it to do all over again, I'd choose her again!

Kim · Married on 09/16/2012

April was the absolute perfect choice for our wedding photographer. She was so helpful throughout the whole planning process and was so sweet from the day I contacted her. She answered so many questions about VA beach for me because I was planning from PA. She even helped determine our wedding date.. only because I trusted her so much. She took amazing pictures and did everything to please my husband and I on the day of our wedding. Her pictures took my breathe away when I finally got to see them and they are now displayed all throughout my house. I would recommend April to anyone looking for a photographer in her area. She has an amazing talent and I personally think pictures are one of the most important wedding day investments!

Laura · Married on 06/30/2012

April Renee is a wonderful person to work with! I normally feel kind of awkward in front of a camera but she made me feel very comfortable! My wedding was the night right after a hurricane and we didn't have any electricity, people were coming late because of road conditions, but April was there on time when she said that she would be. Thank you April!