About 7th Floor Media

Capturing your forever moments.

You have thoughtfully planned each detail so your event is a reflection of your individuality. So the capture of your wedding day should be unique as well. 7th Floor Media wedding cinematography means attention to the details that matter to you, artfully captured, and produced into a film that you will never forget, and will enjoy sharing with family and friends.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Storytelling (3)
Digital Download (3)
Drone Footage (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Steve has a way of capturing our big day so we can relive it! It’s very special and worth every cent! I love looking back at all the special details that we may have missed that day. Steve was very professional and he was invested in us. He made us feel comfortable and was very excited for us right along with all of our guests! We couldn’t be happier!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Everything was absolutely perfect!! I get butterflies all over again when I watch our preview!! Steve did an outstanding job capturing our special day and I am so grateful to have that day on video to relive over and over again!! Highly recommend 7th Floor Media!!! Thank you Steve!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We can't thank Steve and Allison enough! 7th Floor Media was very professional and so easy to work with. We are so lucky that we have an incredible video to remember our big day by. Can't say enough about how much we LOVE our video. Highly recommend 7th Floor media. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Shana , 10/7/17, 1 Review

Jackie and Phil Ranoni's Wedding Film
May 17th 2014

Tony and Annie Harman

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I have been forunate to know Steve (the owner) for a few years now and lucky enough to work with him at a wedding this last season. The work that 7th floor media produces is astounding! They are true creatives especially when it comes to video but their photos are equally spectacular! I look forward to working with their team in the coming years and I suggest you should look into them as well!

Steve if great to work with, he is easy going and checks in the whole evening with us on what we are doing next so he can get the perfect video he needs. His equipment is by far the best I have ever seen as well. If your looking for a Professional Video person he is your man!

Events