Toledo, OH 43614 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18

About 7th Floor Media

7th Floor Media is a wedding videography service based out of Toledo, Ohio. This company is dedicated to creating detailed wedding videos that you and your partner can look back on for years to come. For 7th Floor Media, cinematography means providing meticulous attention to detail and producing artfully capture films that you will never forget. From the big important moments to the intimate moments that would have otherwise been missed, 7th Floor Media can help you document your special day in full.

7th Floor Media specializes in cinematic and storytelling videography. They’ll also provide Blu-Ray, digital download, DVD, and USB flash drive versions of your wedding video. Some of the services they offer include:

• Drone footage
  • Full feature video
  • High-def video
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Save-the-dates
Follow 7th Floor Media on

Other couples have also viewed

• Fordham Footage

53 Reviews for 7th Floor Media

• ashczar

Ashley C. · Married on 10/03/2020

Do it. Book them.

If you only take 1 piece of wedding advice ever, please let this be it: Get the videographer. DO IT. You will never regret that decision. But let me tell you why you NEED 7th Floor Media. When you decide to book a videographer, it's not just about choosing a videographer who simply captures your day. It's about choosing someone and trusting in them to tell the story of your best day ever as you would, but better. Choose someone who artistically creates a video that allows you and your spouse to relive your fairytale over and over and over again. This is so important. Your day is full of love and happiness and laughter and tears of joy, it's a disservice to your wedding day to not have 7th Floor Media capture it.

Having a wedding in the midst of a pandemic was trying and emotional. So many of our family and friends had to celebrate from afar. But with 7th Floor Media, they created more than just a video, it was a cinema that drew you in and our family and friends afar were able to live in the moment of our special day as if they were there to experience the magic. We never realized how important that would be.

If you're questioning whether it's worth the money, I'm here to tell you it's absolutely priceless. Your money will return, your wedding day never will. It was worth every. single. penny. And Steve & Allison were absolutely incredible to work with. They were so personable and kind and accommodated every request we had. Everything was absolutely perfect and they were a joy to have on our special day.

Your wedding day takes a lifetime to arrive, and the moment you blink, it's gone. My husband and I laughed, cried, cackled, and sobbed and experienced every emotion we did on our wedding day while watching all of our videos. We are beyond thankful we chose 7th Floor Media. We will cherish every second of our videos for the rest of our lives, and hopefully our children and grandchildren and great great great will do the same. We more than recommend 7th Floor Media, we urge you to trust them with your day. You WILL regret it if you don't!

We have memories to last a lifetime and precious videos to go with them. To say thank you is simply not enough, Steve & Allison.

Sent on 11/09/2020

Mark A. · Married on 08/28/2020

Incredible Work; Steve is the best

I was uncertain whether it was the right move to hire a videographer when planning our wedding. Brooke showed me tons of 7th Floor's work, and though they were incredibly well shot and edited, I couldn't connect with the emotion of others' weddings. As you can tell since I'm writing this review, I did not win the hiring discussion but I sure am glad I didn't. The video content and quality you will receive is worth every penny. Steve really listened to our input and put together a special treasure we'll look forward to re-watching forever. On wedding day, I never even noticed Steve or Allison. They danced around so sneakily and captured the best views. I couldn't possibly recommend 7th Floor Media any more highly.

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Jess

Jess F. · Married on 01/02/2020

The best choice for your wedding that you could make

I wish words could describe how incredibly grateful we are for Steve and Allison! We were back and forth so many times on whether or not we wanted/needed a videographer for our wedding, and ultimately saw too many wedding videos we didn't love, so had decided against.
    Enter 7th Floor Media. They captured the wedding of our Best Man, and we fell in love with everything about the video! The cinematography was seriously flawless. Steve was able to capture their day and all of the emotions perfectly, so we started to reconsider. And OH MY GOSH, am I forever thankful we did!! Let me say - from the very first conversation we had with Steve, everything went smoothly and perfectly. He was incredibly helpful in every step of the way. Our wedding was located in Columbus, and even planning the travel from Toledo was easier than I ever imagined.
    He was accommodating and available every step of the way. We had multiple phone calls throughout the planning progress, and Steve always made the two of us confident we had made the right choice!
    Then we got our wedding trailer. I was awestruck! The film was absolutely amazing, even better than we could have dreamt of. The style was a perfect combination of elegance, fun, and emotion. The quality was beautiful, and the drone definitely added to the drama of the film.
    THEN we got our full video. While I knew I would be amazed already – I was not prepared for how absolutely incredible the video was! We got it way quicker than I ever would have guessed! He captured the day in a way that truly lets us go back and relive it! We even see things in the video we were too distracted to see on the day of our wedding! We are thrilled with our choice to add a videographer, and thrilled to have that choice be Steve and Allison with 7th Floor Media! We cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/07/2020

7th Floor Media's reply:

Jess, thank you so much! It's easy to make something great when you are working with a STUNNING couple! We were honored to capture your big day! It means the world to us that you picked us to be part of your beautiful day! Thank you so much!

7th Floor Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

• Colbis Photo Wedding Photographers

I have been forunate to know Steve (the owner) for a few years now and lucky enough to work with him at a wedding this last season. The work that 7th floor media produces is astounding! They are true creatives especially when it comes to video but their photos are equally spectacular! I look forward to working with their team in the coming years and I suggest you should look into them as well!

• Class Act by Bob Norris Wedding DJs

Steve if great to work with, he is easy going and checks in the whole evening with us on what we are doing next so he can get the perfect video he needs. His equipment is by far the best I have ever seen as well. If your looking for a Professional Video person he is your man!

• Toledo, OH, 43614 See on map
    4197879436 (Phone number)
    Location of (7th Floor Media)