Toledo, Toledo, OH 43614 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 17

About 7th Floor Media

7th Floor Media is a wedding videography service based out of Toledo, Ohio. This company is dedicated to creating detailed wedding videos that you and your partner can look back on for years to come. For 7th Floor Media, cinematography means providing meticulous attention to detail and producing artfully capture films that you will never forget. From the big important moments to the intimate moments that would have otherwise been missed, 7th Floor Media can help you document your special day in full.

7th Floor Media specializes in cinematic and storytelling videography. They’ll also provide Blu-Ray, digital download, DVD, and USB flash drive versions of your wedding video. Some of the services they offer include:

• Drone footage

7th Floor Media 1
7th Floor Media 2
  • Shawn

Shawn. · Married on 06/22/2019

the BEST videographer and the BEST choice we made!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for capturing our day so perfectly! Every single time I watch our trailer I am laughing, crying, and everything in-between. Steve is so talented and we are beyond grateful that he and his wife were part of our big day. We were planning our wedding from another city and Steve was so flexible, organizing Skype sessions in order to get to know one another so that we were all comfortable with each other on the actual wedding day. Everything went so smoothly and I wish we could do it all over again! If you are considering a videographer for your wedding day, 7th Floor Media is a must! Thank you again Steve for everything!!! We appreciate you so very much!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Cheyanne · Married on 06/08/2019

So thankful we booked them!!!

Book as soon as you have your date set! I promise you WILL NOT be disappointed!!! I had been in a wedding that Steve had shot and knew from then that I wanted him to shoot my own wedding one day!! I think the same day that we booked our actual wedding date I also messaged Steve to make sure he was available!! From our first meeting and now even after the big day is over Steve has been nothing but nice, genuine and professional (I actually hope he will stay our friends because he’s truly just that cool of a guy)!!! Steve was very timely with all of his responses, he listened to my husband and I’s vision for our big day, and even helped me pull off a big surprise on the day of!! All of our family and wedding party had a blast working with Steve and his wife on the day of and they are true professionals!! They have a great craft of making you forget that a camera is even recording everything and by doing so everyone in the wedding party was able to just relax and have fun and be themselves while they got awesome footage!! You can tell that Steve cares about making every single one of his trailers, videos and printed boxes just perfect and personalized for each couple!! We are so thankful to be able to relive the best day of our lives through his amazing work!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Haley Bunge · Married on 05/18/2019

Best wedding decision was choosing 7th Floor Media

I honestly can’t put into words how great 7th floor media was throughout the wedding process. Steve and his wife were so easy to communicate with and made everything so easy! They are truly SO great at what they do, and are worth every penny. 7th floor media gave us something we can cherish and look back on for the rest of our lives. They captured our day better than anyone could have and we are forever grateful! 10/10, you NEED them for your wedding day!

Sent on 08/13/2019

7th Floor Media's reply:

Thank you much Haley! Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL! We can’t thank you enough for having us capture it!

7th Floor Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

• Colbis Photo
    Colbis Photo Wedding Photographers

I have been forunate to know Steve (the owner) for a few years now and lucky enough to work with him at a wedding this last season. The work that 7th floor media produces is astounding! They are true creatives especially when it comes to video but their photos are equally spectacular! I look forward to working with their team in the coming years and I suggest you should look into them as well!

• Class Act by Bob Norris
    Class Act by Bob Norris Wedding DJs

Steve if great to work with, he is easy going and checks in the whole evening with us on what we are doing next so he can get the perfect video he needs. His equipment is by far the best I have ever seen as well. If your looking for a Professional Video person he is your man!

• Toledo Toledo, OH, 43614 See on map