434 Indian Ridge Trl, Rossford, OH 43460 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,250
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Creative Video Imagery

Creative Video Imagery has produced award winning weddings for couples throughout Ohio and

Michigan. Our broadcast equipment gives us the ability to produce television quality DVD's for you to treasure forever.

Plus, a professionally-produced wedding video can be creatively enhanced with the use of classic effects such as slow-motion, black & white imaging, widescreen boxing and heavenly dissolves that make your video flow seamlessly from beginning to end. Only a trained and experienced wedding videographer is prepared to capture the details of your special day, from the rush of preparations at the beginning of the day, through the emotional moments of the ceremony, and the excitement of the reception. Afterwards, our professional editing will polish your tape artistically and professionally to produce a video (or DVD) that not only documents your day, but is fun and entertaining to watch again and again!

Follow Creative Video Imagery on

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

3 Reviews for Creative Video Imagery

Jessica · Married on 03/30/2013

Mike made my wedding very special. From the moment that I met him, I could tell that he wasn't a cookie cutter videographer. He was very determined to do things my way, for my experience to be exactly like I envisioned my perfect wedding to be. He incorporated everything that is important to me into the video and made it so perfect. He really bends over backwards to please the bride and groom. The video was edited in he time he anticipated it to be and was in constant communication with us. I couldn't have had a better experience.

Sent on 05/16/2013

Juli · Married on 09/29/2012

Creative Video Imagery was great to work with. Mike was professional, flexible and true to his word. He was always honest about timeframes and meeting our needs. what impressed me the most was he loves what he does and it comes from the heart; he recognizes the value of what he is creating for each couple and puts his heart into it to make it special. I have not met anyone who works as hard as Mike Jameson and his staff or is as honest. He communicated effecitely with me so I knew what to expect and he went above and beyond what we had asked! Thank you for capturing our special day, especially the full harvest moon at the end of our reception and putting in the video! We really appreciated the little touches.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Lori · Married on 06/30/2012

Had the opportunity to work with Mike on my wedding and he couldn't have been more helpful. He was the only one that showed me what I could expect on my wedding video and how the pricing packages offered would differ.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Creative Video Imagery FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1250
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray