Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Class Act by Bob Norris

Ohio's Premier DJ Service

Your DJ can make or break your Wedding Day !!

But why worry with over 28 years of experience The Class Act by Bob Norris has been Ohio's Premier Disc Jockey service, entertaining thousands of guests at Weddings, Corporate events and Parties for all types.

What makes us The Class Act and why you should look into us before you choose your DJ

We take the time to personalize your event to your needs at our office by sitting down designing and planning your special day and on how you want your night to go.

Our DJ's just don't emcee and play music we encourage your guests to make sure everyone is having a great time

We also always have a back up DJ and Equipment if the need would arise.

Our DJ's don't drink alcohol or take breaks at any event

Our DJ's are experienced trained professionals who work exclusively for us

Our DJ's use laptops to where we can also download any last minute requests if needed for you or your guests

Our Company is always available for you anytime for any last minute changes , suggestions on songs or even to add anything to your evening. When you contact us by phone , text , or email we will respond that same day guaranteed !!

Highly recommended by other Wedding Professionals

We offer our LED lighting package for your dance floor at no charge and also offer Up lighting if needed

We offer a no time limit within reason ( 7 hours ) for your reception

We also can provide Ceremony music for you as well on or off site.

Call Class Act by Bob Norris today to make your night unforgettable

One Event Per Day (5)
Disco Ball (2)
Uplighting (2)
Consultation (1)

The Class Act did my daughter's wedding last night and it was amazing!! Ben was our DJ and he did a totally AWESOME job! Several people had requests during the night and Ben was totally accommodating to every request. He also checked in with me a couple times to make sure everything was going well. He was nicer than i ever expected! I would highly recommend this DJ service!

Profile Picture Trish, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ben was our DJ for the night and he was beyond amazing. He kept the party going all night. He made sure everyone was having fun and read the crowd to perfection! He checked in frequently with us to make sure we were comfortable and he kept the flow of the night going without a hitch! My guests gave me so many compliments after the wedding on what a great DJ i had!

Profile Picture Felicity, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I am one of the top wedding videographers in the Toledo area, and I have worked with Bob and his team multiple times. When it came to my OWN wedding, Bob was my top choice because I have witnessed how he works, and how he can keep the party going all night. Bob did everything he could for us. He catered to any song request we had as well. I HIGHLY recommend Bob for your wedding, he will not disappoint!!

Profile Picture Steve, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1416427838487 pic3
220x220 sq 1416427582607 pic1
220x220 sq 1416427799980 pic2
220x220 sq 1416427878379 pic4

Class Act is one of the best DJs in the area, the owner's professionalism is truly top notch! He and his team are kind and courteous, and work well with other vendors. Most importantly, he takes wonderful care of the brides and grooms he works with. Brides and grooms can be confident that their reception is in good hands with Class Act, he will make sure the night fun and memorable! We highly recommend Bob Norris and his team of DJs. Superb!

Many of our couples choose the Class Act for their reception DJ, and it's always a pleasure to work with their team. They keep the dance floor going!

Bob is absolutely fantastic to work with. He make sure everyone prepped and ready to move on to the next event, in order to make sure everyone is on the same page, and nobody misses anything. The music he plays get's people out on the dance floor which helps me with filming weddings. I HIGHLY recommend Bob and his team to everyone looking for a DJ.

This guy know how to keep the party going!!

This company gives you great service, professionalism, and the perfect party atmosphere for your event!!

P.O. Box 13173, Toledo, OH 43613   See On Map