Kristen Nicole Photography

$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

VISIT OUR WEBSITE : http://kristennicolephotography.com

OUR APPROACH TO WEDDINGS

Our focus in photographing weddings is to help you relive one of the most important days of your lives through beautiful, natural-looking images. We take a more photojournalist approach, capturing real emotions and real moments, not a bland collection of staged and posed photos. We'll combine your artistic images with some traditional portraits, providing you with a well-rounded story of your wedding day.

To learn more about us or request further information, please visit http://kristennicolephotography.com, or email us at kristen@kristennicolephotography.com.

SaveSave

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Message vendor

• Micki
    Micki P. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kristen was wonderful! We are so happy with our engagement pictures

My fiancé and I had such a wonderful experience with Kristen capturing our engagement photos in fall of 2021. We expected to be nervous in front of the camera, but Kristen was so incredibly sweet and made us feel so comfortable. We are so in love with how the photos turned out, timeless and natural. We are so thankful to of worked with Kristen and look forward to having her involved in capturing other exciting events in our lives!
    Amy B. Married on 07/10/2021

Kristen Nicole Photography

Booking your wedding photographer can be a stressful task, unless you just book with Kristen Nicole Photography! She’s easy to communicate with, knows what she’s doing, and you won’t have to worry how your pictures will turn out... She captures every moment on your big day, and her photos are absolutely beautiful! You won’t be disappointed. Thank you, Kristen!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey G. Married on 06/05/2021

Most Amazing Experience

When I tell you I spent HOURS searching for the perfect wedding photographer, believe me. Not only did I wanted gorgeous wedding photos but I also wanted a person who I felt comfortable with and trusted to capture our big day. I was looking for a photographer that was easy to work with to help create a memorable experience and Kristen Nicole Photography was exactly that person. Prior to my wedding Kristen Nicole photography took our engagement pictures, that’s when I knew I picked the perfect photographer. From day one she was prompt with emails (which not many wedding service providers are) laid-back and always felt genuinely interested in what I was looking for. Before our wedding day Kristen made sure that everything was prepared, from where we would like to take pictures, when, and who we would like pictures with. On our wedding day I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Kristen captured every moment perfectly. When we received our wedding photos I was blown away. Every picture is perfectly edited and absolutely beautiful. Every moment from our ceremony to every detail of the reception we have pictures to remember. When there’s so many things to stress about during your wedding planning and your wedding day, when you book Kristen Nicole Photography I can promise you it will be a huge relief. You can sit back and enjoy your wedding day and know that every moment will be captured beautifully!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

8432 W. Central Ave, Ste 1 Sylvania, OH, 43623
4193494215
Location of (Kristen Nicole Photography)

Kristen Nicole Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kristen Nicole Photography include in the starting price?

Kristen Nicole Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kristen Nicole Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kristen Nicole Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kristen Nicole Photography offer?

Kristen Nicole Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kristen Nicole Photography offer?

Kristen Nicole Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kristen Nicole Photography offer for wedding events?

Kristen Nicole Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kristen Nicole Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kristen Nicole Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding