Kristen Nicole Photography Reviews

View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Meredith H. Married on 08/27/2022

Wonderful!

Beautiful photos, reliable and professional! We loved having Kristen capture our big day!
  • Micki
    Micki P. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kristen was wonderful! We are so happy with our engagement pictures

My fiancé and I had such a wonderful experience with Kristen capturing our engagement photos in fall of 2021. We expected to be nervous in front of the camera, but Kristen was so incredibly sweet and made us feel so comfortable. We are so in love with how the photos turned out, timeless and natural. We are so thankful to of worked with Kristen and look forward to having her involved in capturing other exciting events in our lives!
    Amy B. Married on 07/10/2021

Kristen Nicole Photography

Booking your wedding photographer can be a stressful task, unless you just book with Kristen Nicole Photography! She’s easy to communicate with, knows what she’s doing, and you won’t have to worry how your pictures will turn out... She captures every moment on your big day, and her photos are absolutely beautiful! You won’t be disappointed. Thank you, Kristen!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey G. Married on 06/05/2021

Most Amazing Experience

When I tell you I spent HOURS searching for the perfect wedding photographer, believe me. Not only did I wanted gorgeous wedding photos but I also wanted a person who I felt comfortable with and trusted to capture our big day. I was looking for a photographer that was easy to work with to help create a memorable experience and Kristen Nicole Photography was exactly that person. Prior to my wedding Kristen Nicole photography took our engagement pictures, that’s when I knew I picked the perfect photographer. From day one she was prompt with emails (which not many wedding service providers are) laid-back and always felt genuinely interested in what I was looking for. Before our wedding day Kristen made sure that everything was prepared, from where we would like to take pictures, when, and who we would like pictures with. On our wedding day I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Kristen captured every moment perfectly. When we received our wedding photos I was blown away. Every picture is perfectly edited and absolutely beautiful. Every moment from our ceremony to every detail of the reception we have pictures to remember. When there’s so many things to stress about during your wedding planning and your wedding day, when you book Kristen Nicole Photography I can promise you it will be a huge relief. You can sit back and enjoy your wedding day and know that every moment will be captured beautifully!
    Sara K. Married on 11/14/2020

Love Kristen!!!

Kristen is such a joy to work with! She is so creative, professional, and kind. We asked her to delegate our photos and poses both with the bridal party as well as the ones with just my husband and myself - that is exactly what Kristen delivered! We are so please and would recommend her to every couple for engagement and wedding photos!
    Katie W. Married on 02/09/2020

Simply the best!

Kristen is such a talented, creative and easy to work with photographer. From our engagement photos to the wedding day photos all of her work was amazing! Kristen and her husband helped make our day so special and took such natural photos that we will treasure forever. They did an incredible job at getting all of our photos we wanted and most of the time we did not even realize they were there. I 100% would recommend Kristen to anyone looking for a wedding photographer, she is simply the best!
    Emily C. Married on 10/05/2019

Highly Recommend!

We hired Kristen (and her husband) to photograph our fall 2019 wedding. I had searched online for photographers in the Catawba Island area and knew when we saw her work online that her journalistic style was exactly what we were looking for and she didn't disappoint. We are so happy with both our wedding and engagement photos - they turned out better than we imagined. Kristen was flexible, responsive, professional, and passionate about her work. We definitely would recommend for any photography/videography needs!
    Shannon Married on 09/21/2019

Simply the Best

Kristen Nicole Photography is simply amazing! From the first contact, the engagement photo session, to capturing our wedding day, everything was seam-less and wonderful. She truly captures such joy in all of her photos and has such talent in knowing when to capture every important moment of the day. She is very easy to work with being so kind, patient, and friendly. Her work is fantastic, she really knows what she is doing. As a bride on your wedding day it can be stressful, and Kristen and her team were so helpful. They know exactly what and when to shoot photos, working tirelessly to not miss a single moment. We could not have asked for a better, more professional photographer to shoot our special day. We are in love with all of our engagement and wedding photos, they are so beautiful. Thanks to Kristen Nicole Photography we have incredible photos to look back on as memories of our wedding day. I would highly recommend for any of your wedding or other photography occasions.
  • Rae
    Rae B. Married on 09/07/2019

Kind + Creative!

Kristen is a talented, creative, kind and patient photographer. She made our wedding day completely stress-free and easy-going while capturing all of the intimate moments, stylized compositions and candid images of us and all of our loved ones. Kristen and her team are very non-invasive which was important to us. It was like they were never there, but never missed a moment. We are so happy to have worked with Kristen... the photos are incredible memories forever!!
    Katelin L. Married on 06/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The captors of the BEST candid moments!

I couldn't write this review without posting this picture with it. It's not a picture that Kristen or her husband, Abel, took, it's a rare one of them! This captures perfectly what it's like to work with them. See how they are BOTH smiling behind the camera?! They are so truly passionate about what they do and truly enjoy it. They made our day so relaxed and organized. They were not pushy at all, but they were truly prepared and organized and had read the notes and key things we wanted from the day beforehand. Kristen was amazing to work with throughout the entire process even though we were planning a wedding from four states away. Her husband and assistant literally made our smiles genuine in all the photos with his jokes and antics. We got our photos back so quickly and we are in LOVE with them. They captured every moment of the day and the tons of candid images captured the raw emotions. Together, they are a power couple and we loved working with them. Highly recommend!
    Kristine Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Photos

Kristen and her husband are absolutely fantastic to work with. Right from the beginning, she was very responsive, helpful, willing to answer any question we had and when we met with her in person, we knew instantly that she would be the perfect person to capture our day. She is so calm and knowledgeable and brought a ton of ideas to the table to help with the flow of our day and photo locations. The day of the wedding, she handled our large wedding party and very energetic family and friends with ease and was able to capture literally everything start to finish. When we got our photos back, we were absolutely amazed by what a wonderful job she did. We couldn't be happier and love that we have a wide variety of photos that show every emotion felt that day. We highly recommend Kristen!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent Work!

We had the most amazing experience working with Kristen and her husband Abel. They are such a fantastic team. I felt an instant connection with Kristen from the first time I met with her when I was still interviewing photographers. She just was so honest and real; I knew she is in the business because she loves it. Kristen was always quick to respond and extremely helpful with any questions that I had. We really got to know Kristen during our engagement shoot. My husband is not comfortable being in front of the camera but after a few minutes she was able to get him to relax and we got some of the most amazing photos. She was able to get us to look so natural and not posed.

When it came to our wedding Kristen provided a great checklist to ensure that we captured all right formal photos and moments throughout the day. She arrived on time and ready to work to capture the best day of our lives and she did not disappoint. We had some issues with the makeup artist that caused us to be off schedule that really stressed me out. Kristen and Abel were able to remind me what my day was about and to focus on what was truly important to us, getting married. I will forever be grateful to them for that. Both Kristen and Abel requested that we went outside after dinner for some sunset photos which were not even something we thought about and they came out so beautifully. Little details like that are why I would recommend Kristen Nicole Photography to anyone looking to have a photographer to think of things you didn’t and to ensure that you are having the best day of your life. Their photos are amazing and you can see so much joy and happiness and some of my favorite phots are their candid shots.

Jennifer Married on 08/11/2018

Perfectly photographed

Kristen and her husband were amazing. They got every shot perfectly. She made us at ease allowing our photos to look natural. She went everywhere with us throughout the day capturing every moment from getting ready to cutting the cake, she even caught our random stop at Taco Bell.
    We loved the open air photo booth and so did all of our guest, it was a big hit. Can’t wait to see our book she is creating.
    We highly recommend Kristen, she really helped make our day perfect.
    Chan T. Married on 06/23/2018

Excellent Photographer

We hired Kristen Nicole Photography to shoot our wedding, and we cannot be happier. She was very quick to respond to all of our emails and was open and upfront about her style and prices. This helped us get a really good sense of who we were booking and also helped us with planning and budgeting. Kristen was very willing to work with our budget and tailor her packages to ensure that we received exactly what we wanted. Kristen's style is very photojournalistic, which was awesome for us because she was able to capture all those beautiful and genuine candid moments. Overall, we were very impressed with Kristen's professionalism and her dedication to ensuring that our wedding was captured beautifully. We highly recommend her and would gladly book her again for our next big event.
    Amy Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kristen and her husband were amazing. I loved how they were able to capture all of the tiny details, candid photos and make us feel the most comfortable on our big day. She was flexible and helped me with any questions I had. She helped me set up a timeline for the day of. She also was a big help with choosing a place to stop and take pictures at. She sent over sample photos from a few places I was interested in and I narrowed down from there. She was awesome!
    Alyson Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kristen did an amazing job with our photos! My husband and I were a little nervous about not looking too posed or awkward and she made us feel so comfortable the whole time. She captured our love for each other so perfectly. We had so much fun with her and her husband, and the photos turned out absolutely stunning! She is dedicated to her business and I can say that without a doubt because even though she was extremely pregnant for our wedding she still worked all day with us.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 03/11/2018

Awesome wedding photographer

Kristen and her husband were so great to work with. Their photos are so natural and they capture all the real candid moments. I love how my wedding photos turned out and how many photo ideas they had. It was super easy to communicate with them as well.
    Brittany Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I loved working with Kristen Nicole Photography. She was willing to work with us at whatever schedule we had. We had to reschedule our engagement photos three times because of weather and she was always quick to find another day that worked for us. When it came to taking the photos she was very open to ideas. Whatever scene or idea we had,she mad it come to life. The photos just turned out amazing.
    The wedding day once again Kristen and her team were again great. The pictures came out amazing. She captured every moment that we wanted and even ones we had no idea that we would. Kristen and her team were awesome in that they were everywhere even though you never really noticed them. All the pictures were caught in the moment and not staged or have to stop what we were doing in order for pictures. We would recommended her for any engagement photos or weddings. The 5 star rating seems too low, I would easily give a ten!
    Abigail Married on 09/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kristen Nicole Photography was excellent to work with. We used her for engagement and wedding photos, and wedding videography. We are so happy with each experience. She really made us feel comfortable. She really captures the love and emotions in her photographs. She didn't miss a single moment at our wedding. Kristen made the whole process fun and stress free! The pictures are high quality and truly wonderful!
    Katrina Married on 08/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kristen was a blast to work with. She put us both at ease. We were both relaxed and enjoyed every moment. Our pictures were perfect and we would recommend her to everyone!
    Abby Married on 07/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kristen and her husband were INCREDIBLE. I love photos, especially CANDID photos and I was dead-set on finding a great candid photographer for my wedding. Lucky for me, Kristen Nicole Photography not only offered the most competitive price on the NW Ohio market, but she was exactly what I was looking for! For the official photography session, she kept things moving efficiently while also capturing every photo I wanted, providing great ideas when I needed them, and then letting me take charge if I had a specific idea that I wanted. For the whole rest of the wedding ceremony and reception, Kristen was respectful while gliding in the background, snapping every photo I could ever want! She was able to get me the over 1,000 photos in less than a month, too! And the free coffee-table book is an absolute STEAL! Not to mention how flexible Kristen was when I couldn't get my choices for the coffee table book to her until 6 months after the wedding. She still treated me like I was her number 1 customer! Over all, I had (and am still having) a great experience with Kristen Nicole Photography.
    Alex Married on 07/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kristen with Kristen Nicole Photography was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. She did amazing work on our engagement photos. Our engagement session allowed us to get to know her and get used to her laid back natural photography style. She was easy to work with and let us be ourselves. She was easy to contact and great about answering questions.

On our wedding day Kristen came prepared with all her equipment and an assistant to help capture every moment. She was great at helping us fill our pre-wedding time appropriately, offering advice when needed and capturing some really great candid moments. We got our pictures back in a timely fashion and were given the option of digital or cd format. Kristen was great to work with and we would recommend her to anyone that wants to capture natural photos that don't look staged. Cannot say enough great things about her business!
    Aly Married on 06/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I are so happy we chose Kristen as our wedding photographer! We are absolutely in love with both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures- especially the pictures from the big day- I cannot stop looking at them! Kristen is SO easy to work with. She is laid back, easy-going, and overall just great to work with. Her husband helped on the day of our wedding- and he was amazing as well! I only have great things to say about Kristen Nicole Photography and I would recommend them 100%.
    Lyndsey Married on 06/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We am so thankful that we chose Kristen Nicole Photography to do our wedding photography and videography! Kristen and her team did an amazing job capturing my wedding day! When scheduling appointments and planning prior to the wedding, Kristen was always very responsive in communicating and open to my ideas and suggestions! On the day of the wedding, my bridal party and I felt very comfortable with Kristen, Abel, and her father snapping photos and videos. I loved that they were open to my photo suggestions during formal photos. I also really liked that they were not strict about posing, but would lightly guide us on what to do. In fact, I really did not even recognize they were there (other than the formal group photos - of course!) We got our pictures back about 3-4 weeks after the wedding. THEY ARE PERFECT! We received a large selection of photos from every part of the day. Kristen and her team, captured formal photos, candid moments, and literally every last detail of the day! We cannot wait until we receive our video and get to relive the best day. I wish I could give Kristen Nicole Photography an even higher rating. I highly recommend their services!
    Emily Married on 05/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used Kristen Nicole for our engagement photos and our wedding. We shopped around, and were impressed by both the quality of the photographs we saw and her easygoing personality. Kristen and her husband were great and made us feel comfortable at our wedding. We both have divorced parents, and we didn't have any awkwardness with family photos because everything was clear going in. I highly recommend her!
illustration stars