Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs)

Perrysburg, OH View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Congratulations on your engagement! Now it’s time to plan!

Planning the entertainment for your big day is one of the most important elements to ensure that you have a wedding you and your guests will never forget! If you’re looking for a fun and professional wedding DJ service, you’ve come to the right place. Our Professional Wedding DJ's keep your party going by keeping your guests entertained. We understand the mechanics of entertainment and the importance of timing.

Our DJs have experience and knowledge of great sound quality and perfect music selections. It is also very important to keep your guests "In The Loop" all night long. A good flow of informative announcements and great music will ensure your guests will be raving about your wedding for years to come.

Our DJ team not only know what music to play and when, we take our processes a step further and help you through your planning process. All of our DJ's are fully trained in proper wedding and event etiquette and ready to help you create an amazing plan.

We would love to talk to you more about how we can create the experience you deserve.

• Veteran-owned

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Sound/PA System
Uplighting

• Madi
    Madi H. Married on 02/26/2022

Great to Work With!

Book That DJ was great for my husband and I on our wedding day. We met with Andrew Dartt before the big day to get everything in order and then he made sure to reach out again just to make sure everything was the way we wanted it. Day of, he helped to keep us on track and kept the crowd going with great song choices. Amazing to work with and a super nice guy!
  • Katie
    Katie J. Married on 01/01/2022

professional, fun, organized, big energy

Jason was so great to work with!!! BookthatDJ has an excellent online planning tool that made organizing the ceremony and reception so easy! Our family and friends love to dance and he kept the party going all night!! He made us feel so special and truly catered to what we wanted. I would 100% recommend them for any big event!
    Marty Married on 12/31/2021

11/10 Amazing Experience

Really couldn’t have dreamt of having a better DJ. Jason’s personality is ideal for a wedding DJ - high knowledgable and technically skilled while being funny, full of energy, and overall enjoyable to be around. Jason was able to meet several months in advance to do initial planning, and BookThatDJ has a really kick butt portal that lets you pick songs for each wedding/reception segment and see popular song picks wedding part. Day of the wedding, Jason showed up early and had everything ready to go - most importantly he was in calm, cool, and collected and added a really appreciated demeanor that helped myself and the wedding party enjoy the day more. Fast forward to the dancing part of the section, the music selection was fire and which helped the keep the dance floor full until midnight. Didn’t do a whole lot of price shopping for DJ but our their fees seems right inline with other options. Really can’t recommend BookThatDJ enough. 11/10

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jason Kelley
Jason Kelley
Prefessional DJ / Owner

I have been DJing for 11 years. In 2013 & 2014 I was voted Best DJ in Toledo by Toledoans. There is so much more to learn in an ever changing and expanding music industry. I am honored to be where I am with an amazing team by my side. The service we provide is more than just a job to us. Being a DJ for us is a passion that we love to share with others. I am all about positivity. Being a DJ is a way for me to share positivity with others and create great vibes!

Randy Main
Randy Main
Professional DJ / Project Manager

For me, DJing is more than just playing music. I have been with the Book That DJ Team for 9 years and have DJ'd hundreds of weddings. Being an experienced DJ allows me to adapt to situations quickly and maintain the FUN! I love being a part of couples' big day and helping to make it the best night of their lives! It fills my heart with great joy when couples tell me how much fun they and their families had and how their guests are still raving about it years later.

Ed
Ed "ELO" Lopez
Professional DJ / Event Host

I’ve been DJing for over 7 years now and I have just recently joined the Book That DJ Team. The environment with this company is so modern and fun. I have a great passion for music and ensuring everyone has a great time.

LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company! We highly recommend!

Rila Stone Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Nazareth Hall Nazareth Hall Historic Weddings

Book That DJ is one of Nazareth Hall's favorite DJ services! We appreciate the professionalism and love their enthusiasm!!

625 Eckel Rd Perrysburg, OH, 43551
(567) 331-0615
Location of (Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs))

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding