222 Reviews for Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs)

User Photos
Photos
Do-Not-Play List (16)
Consultation (15)
MC (13)
Photobooth (6)
Liability Insurance (3)
215 Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) Reviews

Michael DJ'd our Princess For A Day event where he introduced 300 little princesses to the grand ball room and then entertained the crowd on the dance floor for 6 hours. He was amazing and came prepared to make it a party to remember for these little girls! Thanks again Michael!!! -Tim Overly (KidsCountToo)

Profile Picture Tim, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe Miller was very enjoyable to work with and made us feel special.

Profile Picture Scott, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bryce was our DJ for our small April wedding in Sylvania, OH. He was very reassuring and accommodating when it was determined that we could no longer have the ceremony outdoors due to the bad weather. Bryce was everything that we were looking for in our DJ; enthusiastic, caring, a great host, and he made sure to make us feel as relaxed as possible throughout the night. Our main goal with our wedding was to have everyone on the dance floor all night and he did just that! He played great songs, took requests, and made sure to play the few songs that we asked for. On top of wanting good music, we also needed someone to HOST our wedding and Bryce was the best host that we could ask for. He got our first drinks, made sure to communicate with us/the photographer so that we were all on the same page, and made great announcements to the crowd to let them know what was happening next. We highly recommend BookThatDJ and especially Bryce! Thank you so much for making our special day so much fun!

Profile Picture Braden, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe Miller was absolutely amazing at our wedding! The planning and client portal was so easy and convenient! Recommend him for anyone wanting to have a wonderful wedding!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Book That DJ as it was recommended by a family member. Bryce was our DJ for both our wedding and ceremony, with Andrew to assist him. Bryce was so helpful and professional in the planning leading up to the event and then again the day of our ceremony and reception. Bryce was very flexible and open to changes with timeline and requests during the planning process. I also had fun planning with him too! We received numerous compliments from guests about the music played during the ceremony and reception. We had so many people say to us after the event that the music was great! We felt that way too and barely left the dance floor all night! Bryce also made sure that the transitions between the activities of the evening went smoothly. At the end of the reception no one wanted to leave the dance floor. Thank you to Bryce of Book That DJ for making our wedding such an amazing experience and party. We wanted all of our guests to have a fantastic time and you helped to ensure that!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason at Book that DJ is incredible! We met him at a bridal event, and we knew he was the DJ we needed. He told us that his services were being offered at a discounted price from a bidding website. The moment I got home I bid on his services and was so excited when we won!

We booked him the moment we knew we had the deal and it was quite a bit in advance of the big day. I was trying to get everything done before I left for basic training and would be gone for 5 months.

Closer to the date I followed up with him to see if he needed anything from us, and he quickly responded.

My work got pretty hectic and so the husband had to take over from there and Jason just went with it. He showed up wedding day and everything was perfect. He even played great songs people could dance too, but weren't poppy and typically, like we requested.

I strongly recommend Book that DJ to anyone looking for a fabulous DJ who is easy to work with and a great at what they do.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I can not rave enough about our wedding! Jason made it a 12/10! He makes everything run so smoothly, makes sure the couple is having a blast and can pump up any crowd!!! I have been to several weddings he has dj’d and everyone has been AMAZING thanks to Jason’s skillz. Please go book him noand at bookthatdj.com you won’t regret it!

Profile Picture sara, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Photobooth

My husband and I had Jason as our DJ and he was absolutely amazing!! One of the coolest guys I have ever met and the best DJ ever! He has an all around fun and energetic personality, you can tell he is in the right profession. He met with us twice to discuss all of the details and figure out our taste in music. He laid everything out for us. He was basically a wedding coordinator too! He kept us on track all night, making sure that we got through all of our traditional reception dances, cutting of the cake, etc. He was so much fun and so many people at our reception complemented him! One of my favorite things about the way he played all of the songs is you never have that awkward transition between songs, it always flowed into the next song. Jason easily made our wedding night the best night of our lives! There is not a thing I would change or tweak about him. He gets a 10/10 in my books and I will always refer him to anyone looking for a DJ!! Thanks Jason!!

Profile Picture Cassidy , 12/18/17, 4 Reviews
4.3

We loved working with Book That DJ and specifically our DJ Bryce. Book That DJ as a company was very organized, thorough, passionate, and cared a lot about creating the best experience possible for our wedding. We absolutely LOVED our DJ Bryce and felt very comfortable working with him. He provided us with a lot of confidence that our reception would run smoothly, we would have a great time, and the music we really wanted to be played would be played indeed :) Bryce was caring, patient, prompt, intuitive to the crowd as well as what my husband and I wanted the night of our reception, and overall just really great to work with. We would recommend him and Book That DJ without reservation.

Profile Picture Maren, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I booked with BookThatDJ very early in our planning process. I had previously worked with a friend that also DJs for the company, which is how I came to know about them. We initially met with Jason Kelley and fell in love with his passion that we knew they were going to be a good fit for our wedding. We were assigned with our day-of DJ about 2 months out from the wedding and were matched with Joe Miller. Joe met with us personally to plan out our day and he asked all of the right questions; Joe also gave great recommendations for the missing components. He was willing to join us at the rehearsal to scope out the ceremony venue and prep for the wedding. On the day of the wedding, Joe came to work eagerly and in a timely fashion to be able to set-up and be prepared for the upcoming events. He made sure that the ceremony ran smoothly and made a seamless transition to the reception venue. Joe did a fantastic job of reading our crowd and playing an array of music that made everyone happy. Many guests mentioned that my family were dancing machines, and that was all thanks to Joe. Matthew and I are grateful for Joe’s professionalism and positive attitude; he was a great addition to our wedding and helped to make it unforgettable!
PS- Joe helped me Rick Roll my mom, and it was the best part of our evening (to me)! My mom had asked Joe the night before our wedding to Rick Roll me, but it was fun to say that I beat her at her own game. The little things were the most meaningful to me, and Joe hit the nail on the head with our inside joke.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Joe Miller was seriously the best DJ ever for our wedding!!! He was very nice, and outgoing. He knew what songs to play to keep people dancing on the dance floor. He was very personable to all our guests, even the little ones! I would definitely recommend Book That DJ to anyone looking for a DJ for any event.

Profile Picture Renee, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

We chose Book that DJ specifically because Randy is a friend of the family; little did we know we were getting the best DJ in Toledo! We had over 200 guests at our wedding and did not have any entertainment other than dancing. We told Randy he would have to bring his A game and he did! Our entire wedding was dancing until the last song at 11:00. Randy brought high energy, non-stop entertainment, and professionalism to our wedding.
I would recommend not only Randy but Book That DJ to any Bride and Groom searching for a DJ. They are reasonably priced and make the process so smooth. Their online database allows the couple to pick every song if they wanted to. 5 stars for sure!

Profile Picture Kalyn, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Seriously the best ever. Jason was our DJ who is the head of the company. He was just beyond what we could've imagined, amazing. We had a rocky start with the original DJ we were given from his company, and it just so worked out that the weekend of our wedding Jason was available to take over. Jason listened to our concerns and handled it professionally and didn't make a big deal out of it. His main concern was making sure we were happy and comfortable with who our DJ was going to be.
We seriously could not have gone with a better DJ company. Starting from the first visit with Jason, he just spits information at you without being pushy. He talks to you like he's known you forever! During our final consultation we went over every option of special dances. Anything that we said no to (like the dollar dance or anniversary dance) he would make a suggestion as to why we should do it, whether it be putting a spin on it, or just doing a different aspect. He really thinks outside the box and has creatively updated aspects of special dances.
With the online planning tool Book That DJ provides we were able to organize a music playlist for every aspect of the night. Jason was able to play nearly every song we added to our love it and like it list. The dance floor was never empty. Speaking of that, if we were out on the dance floor and a special dance was coming up, Jason would dance his way up to us to let us know what was coming, then dance back to his booth. He just made things super simple and fun.
We would 100% recommend Book That DJ to anyone for any event. Jason gave us a night we will never forget! The DJ was the most important aspect of the wedding besides my now husband and I actually getting married of course. My Dad even who used to be a professional DJ came up to me a few times and told me how great the DJ was. Seriously, go with Book That DJ, they are just fantastic!

Profile Picture Brittny, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Still on cloud 9, enjoying our memories! i didn't want to forget to leave a review. From the beginning to the end, it was a great experience and more. Jason was our main man. He took the lead of the flow of our reception and the entertainment. Kept it classy and always checked in with the bride and groom. I am the MOB, and he found me whenever to ask great questions. He was very organized and helped me with some "cultural " music to share with our Family and friends! My daughter and I never went to another vendor after we met Jason. I can't thank him enough for helping us create this wonderful evening! Thanks Jason

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
1.4

We have seen Book That DJ at other events and they did great. Unfortunately our DJ through the company did not fit the bill. To start our DJ, Allen, cancelled meetings scheduled with us 2 weeks in a row, both times not until the night before. When we went to the owner about this we finally had our meeting. When we final had our 2 meetings he was on his phone, disingenuous, and even swore at one point. Not professional. The day of the wedding ended up even worse. The first thing I found out upon arriving to my reception was that he was saying he was going to leave at 8:30 as opposed to the 10 o'clock agreed upon in our contract. He then tried to introduce the toasts before the meal. After the meal he skipped over my first dance and went straight to the father daughter dance. When we told him that he was skipping something he then played the wrong song. I am extremely dissatisfied with the service we received. We had 2 meetings going over the timeline and song list, as well entering into their online program. Maybe if he had been on his phone less he would have gotten things straight. Beware what DJ you receive if you hire this company.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mackenzie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had so much fun with Jason from Book that DJ on our wedding day!! We used his service for the reception only. The dance floor was packed all night and he played great music!!
Thank you Jason!

Profile Picture Alexa, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Book That DJ for our wedding, our DJ was Bryce and he did an amazing job. I got to pick songs that I really wanted him to play and I don't think he missed one. He was great at being the M/C and the transition between songs went very smoothly. He was very professional and responsive to any email I sent him. He did the music for our ceremony and then was able to switch music over to our reception tent by the time guests arrived there. We also met with the owner of the company right when we booked and he was also very professional as well. I definitely recommend hiring them for your special day!

Profile Picture Ellyn, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Even though my wife and I have very little direction to Owen from book that dj he was able to ask pertinent questions to know and okay the most perfect playlist. He guided us through what was told to us to be our most stressful day,and by the end all we ended up doing was smiling and enjoying our families. Hopefully this is my only wedding but if I gave to go through it again book that dj and Owen would be a no brainer to book again.

Profile Picture Chris, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Owen at Book That DJ was amazing! Easy to work with, timely on responses and did exactly what we wanted. Go with them for your event!

Profile Picture Aicia, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Jason did an amazing job at our wedding! I kept hearing all night from my guests how great the music was. My husband and I are extremely happy with choosing Book that DJ and we would recommend them to anyone! Thank you for making our day that much better!

Profile Picture Mallory, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the pleasure of having Joe Miller as our DJ for both of our daughter's weddings (May 20, 2017 / September 16, 2017). He provided a very professional DJ service. From appearance, equipment, communication and music Joe was awesome!! The music/sound for the outdoor wedding was perfect. At both receptions the tunes were awesome keeping the dance floor full and everyone having a great time all evening. He knew our daughter's reception schedule and kept the evening's events well announced and on time. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I would highly recommend Joe Miller as a DJ for your next event.

Profile Picture Kelli, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were extremely satisfied with our service provided by Book That DJ, from start to finish! DJ Paul was professional, fun, and entertaining at our wedding reception. He was flexible with any of our last minute requests and did everything he could to make our night enjoyable for ourselves, as well as our guests! We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an outstanding DJ Service!!

Profile Picture Virginia, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bryce helped create a fantastic evening for my daughters wedding reception

Profile Picture john, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I don't think there is enough good things to say about Book that DJ! Jason was our DJ for our entire wedding day and did an an absolute amazing job!! Jason met with my husband and I all throughout the night to make sure our reception ran so smoothly and was always paying attention to our guests and playing everything he knew our guests would love. Jason went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing and our wedding guests had nothing but good compliments on his services! Jason and Book that DJ are definitely who you want at any of your events and I HIGHLY reccommend their services! Thanks again for making our wedding day so awesome Jason!

Profile Picture Tracey, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

We had Joe Miller as our DJ. We do not have the words to express how amazing he was. Even every guest we had a chance to talk to told us how great and personable he was. Every chance he had he made sure we were doing ok, checked on us often, communicated with us on what was next, etc. I personally (the bride) was worried about timeline and all that had to be done. Joe communicated with all my vendors and I was able to actually enjoy myself and relax. Thank you Joe, you're awesome!

Profile Picture Iselin, 9/9/17, 1 Review