Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) Reviews

240 | Perrysburg, OH

240 Reviews for Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs)

240 Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) Reviews

Annette Spudie · Married on 10/19/2018

Annette S.

We had originally booked a different DJ company for my daughter's wedding on 10/19/18. The DJ had to cancel less than 48 hours before the wedding. I called Jason at Book That DJ, and he had the problem solved within 30 minutes. We absolutely loved DJ Andrew Dartt from Book That DJ. He did such a wonderful job on very short notice. His announcements during the reception were well done. The music was great. He had everything set up and ready to go for both the ceremony and reception. It was a great evening! Book That DJ to the rescue! Thank you Jason (owner) and DJ Dartt for making our daughter's wedding run so smoothly!

• Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect night!

Our experience with Book that DJ was great from the get go. Corey our DJ was awesome and went with my last minute changes and curveballs. The music was perfect for what my husband and I explain we wanted for ourselves and to keep all our family and friends happy! Thank you so much Corey and everyone else at book that DJ.

Laura · Married on 09/15/2018

Joe was absolutely amazing. He spent a lot of time talking with us prior to our wedding to figure out what type of music we wanted. He even FaceTimed is since we live 2 hours away- he was very flexible! He also allowed me to text him almost daily as I thought of new things I wanted to happen. He checked on us multiple times throughout the night to see if we needed anything. Most importantly he kept our party going!!! Thank you Joe, you were absolutely wonderful !!!

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Bryce was awesome at our wedding! He listened when we said what type of music we wanted and what we didn’t want. Everyone had an amazing time thanks to him!

Jordan · Married on 09/08/2018

So much fun and so professional

We loved our wedding dj so much!! Corey at Book that DJ was amazing and kept our party going all night. His set up was very sleek and clean and the party lights were just the cherry on top! He listened to all my requests and stayed energetic the whole night. Would definitely recommend Book that DJ for any event!!

Mandy · Married on 08/25/2018

BookThatDJ was absolutely amazing my husband and I were so impressed and our guest really loved it. Jason was amazing and new what to play when and I couldn’t have imagined our special day with any other DJ service. Our photographer even loved the DJ!!!!!!!

Erica · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with BookThatDJ for our wedding! He was very accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure our big day was everything we dreamed it would be! He made the whole process very easy and fun. Received multiple compliments from family and friends on the great taste and variety of music. Highly recommend! Thank you so much Jason!!

Molly · Married on 08/11/2018

Bryce did amazing and he organized everything. He's very upbeat and polite and personable. We absolutely loved every minute of our reception and Bryce had a hand in all of it. :)

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely phenomenal!

Jason was our DJ, and he was ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL! He was so fun and energetic and everyone raved about how great he was! The dance floor was packed the entire night! We really appreciated how flexible Jason was to leading up to the wedding day. We live out of town so we met with Jason a few days before our wedding, and he was so thorough! He covered every possible aspect of the reception, including a number of things we would never have thought of. He made sure to listen to what we were looking for, and he also had great tips and ideas! We really loved his reverse anniversary dance idea, and our guests did too! We thought it was perfect how Jason started off the night with a lot of the classic songs on our playlist and then transitioned to the more modern songs. In our initial meeting, Jason was so reassuring that he would handle anything that would come up the day off. When a few unexpected things did pop up the day of and threw our timing and such off, he did a great job getting everything back on track! He handled everything so smoothly. We didn’t have to worry about anything except enjoying our amazing day! We were truly blown away by how incredible Jason was!

• Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Randy August 4, 2018

We loved having Randy as our DJ and strongly recommend him!! We had the opportunity to meet with Randy a couple days before the wedding. We met in person and went over the flow of how we wanted our wedding ceremony and reception to go. Randy had so many ideas to add that made our wedding day so much more fun. After our meeting, he emailed a summary to outline our wedding ceremony and reception. He was always available whenever we had a question or had updates for him. Our ceremony music was perfectly timed and all reception music was on point. He kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. We greatly appreciate all the help Randy provided to ensure our day went smoothly. Thank you DJ Randy!
    Caitlyn and Ted

Haley · Married on 07/14/2018

Jason was our AMAZING DJ from Book That DJ! He was so energetic and enthusiastic and did such a great job keeping our guests dancing! He absolutely nailed our 90s hour vision, which I think was the highlight of our reception! Our guests are still talking about the music and the party!! Thank you, Jason, for bringing our wedding to life!

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2018

Bryce with Book That DJ helped to make our wedding absolutely perfect! We needed a DJ for our entire wedding day, including our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and everything went flawlessly! He had such great ideas and suggestions that kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night! Bryce paid such great attention to what our guests wanted and we have had constant compliments on how wonderful he was! We could not have asked for anything better! I wish we could re-live this night every weekend! Thank you for all your hard work in order to help make our wedding absolutely perfect! Worth every penny!

Nadine · Married on 06/23/2018

When it came to our wedding the music was the most important part. Crazy! Some say the dress, some say the food....... but for us the DJ had to be perfect! Bryce did not only meet our expectations, but far exceeded them! I love music, I love to dance, and so do many of the people that attended our wedding and when we actually got a sec to stop and take it all in people were dancing and enjoying themselves, and that’s what’s its all about right!?! Our wedding was June 23rd and we are still hearing how great he was!! We cannot thank Bryce and Book That DJ enough for making the most important part of our reception more than we dreamed of!

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

I just wanted to share my wedding experience with DJ Jason! I had been in a wedding a couple years ago where he was the DJ and I knew at that moment when I got married he was the guy for the job! When we first met with him he was super informative and made us feel like we were family versus a customer. He was always available to answer questions and even helped make suggestions for song choices throughout the night when we were unsure. We did not realize how many songs were needed between the ceremony and reception but he came and saved the day. He did a phenomenal job and we could NOT be happier with the service he provided. He kept us on track and smoothly transitioned into each special dance. He even came and found us outside when our guest were finished with their food to have us begin our first dance. He was great at reading the crowd and kept us dancing all night. We had to make a minor adjustment with our introductions and he accommodated our needs without question! He kept the music flowing to the energy of the crowd and everyone raved about what an amazing time they had! I would recommend Book That DJ for any event. This was definitely a night my husband and I as well as our family and friends will never forget. It’s been a little over a month and people are still talking about what a great time they had! Thank you again Jason for helping make our wedding the best day if our lives!!!

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 1
    Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 2

Molly · Married on 06/02/2018

Bryce is amazing! My husband and I have extremely different tastes in music. Like my husband is classic country and I'm pop hits and rock music. Bryce did an awesome job of making sure everyone heard something they like.

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2018

If you want to keep your party going then Book That DJ is your pick. I am so glad that we went with them . Jason was very helpful from the beginning & when we met with him at the office he went over every detail & answered all the questions we had. I like the idea of the whole online planning & that you could set up your music & all the planning right there . Owen was our DJ & he was great . When we met with him he went over everything in detail & gave us suggestions on music & he was there if we had any questions during the planning. I'm a big baseball fan & our colors were Detroit tiger colors so we came up with an idea of baseball theme introductions & I emailed Owen about the idea & he said give me few days & I will come up with something and he did . He definitely kept the party going and the guest on the dance floor. When we watched our video & got to the reception part you could see everyone having a blast. One person said your DJ is on point . Our limo got us to the reception late but Owen still managed to make everything still run smooth . Adam at the end of the reception said "yeah I'm pretty sure we had the party of the year" haha & Owen was a big part of that . Thank you to Jason & Owen for being a part of that party of the year :).

Scott · Married on 04/28/2018

Joe Miller was very enjoyable to work with and made us feel special.

Braden · Married on 04/14/2018

Bryce was our DJ for our small April wedding in Sylvania, OH. He was very reassuring and accommodating when it was determined that we could no longer have the ceremony outdoors due to the bad weather. Bryce was everything that we were looking for in our DJ; enthusiastic, caring, a great host, and he made sure to make us feel as relaxed as possible throughout the night. Our main goal with our wedding was to have everyone on the dance floor all night and he did just that! He played great songs, took requests, and made sure to play the few songs that we asked for. On top of wanting good music, we also needed someone to HOST our wedding and Bryce was the best host that we could ask for. He got our first drinks, made sure to communicate with us/the photographer so that we were all on the same page, and made great announcements to the crowd to let them know what was happening next. We highly recommend BookThatDJ and especially Bryce! Thank you so much for making our special day so much fun!

Kimberly · Married on 03/24/2018

Joe Miller was absolutely amazing at our wedding! The planning and client portal was so easy and convenient! Recommend him for anyone wanting to have a wonderful wedding!

Nicole · Married on 03/03/2018

We used Book That DJ as it was recommended by a family member. Bryce was our DJ for both our wedding and ceremony, with Andrew to assist him. Bryce was so helpful and professional in the planning leading up to the event and then again the day of our ceremony and reception. Bryce was very flexible and open to changes with timeline and requests during the planning process. I also had fun planning with him too! We received numerous compliments from guests about the music played during the ceremony and reception. We had so many people say to us after the event that the music was great! We felt that way too and barely left the dance floor all night! Bryce also made sure that the transitions between the activities of the evening went smoothly. At the end of the reception no one wanted to leave the dance floor. Thank you to Bryce of Book That DJ for making our wedding such an amazing experience and party. We wanted all of our guests to have a fantastic time and you helped to ensure that!

Rebecca · Married on 03/03/2018

Jason at Book that DJ is incredible! We met him at a bridal event, and we knew he was the DJ we needed. He told us that his services were being offered at a discounted price from a bidding website. The moment I got home I bid on his services and was so excited when we won!

We booked him the moment we knew we had the deal and it was quite a bit in advance of the big day. I was trying to get everything done before I left for basic training and would be gone for 5 months.

Closer to the date I followed up with him to see if he needed anything from us, and he quickly responded.

My work got pretty hectic and so the husband had to take over from there and Jason just went with it. He showed up wedding day and everything was perfect. He even played great songs people could dance too, but weren't poppy and typically, like we requested.

I strongly recommend Book that DJ to anyone looking for a fabulous DJ who is easy to work with and a great at what they do.

sara · Married on 01/20/2018

I can not rave enough about our wedding! Jason made it a 12/10! He makes everything run so smoothly, makes sure the couple is having a blast and can pump up any crowd!!! I have been to several weddings he has dj’d and everyone has been AMAZING thanks to Jason’s skillz. Please go book him noand at bookthatdj.com you won’t regret it!

Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 3

Cassidy · Married on 12/18/2017

My husband and I had Jason as our DJ and he was absolutely amazing!! One of the coolest guys I have ever met and the best DJ ever! He has an all around fun and energetic personality, you can tell he is in the right profession. He met with us twice to discuss all of the details and figure out our taste in music. He laid everything out for us. He was basically a wedding coordinator too! He kept us on track all night, making sure that we got through all of our traditional reception dances, cutting of the cake, etc. He was so much fun and so many people at our reception complemented him! One of my favorite things about the way he played all of the songs is you never have that awkward transition between songs, it always flowed into the next song. Jason easily made our wedding night the best night of our lives! There is not a thing I would change or tweak about him. He gets a 10/10 in my books and I will always refer him to anyone looking for a DJ!! Thanks Jason!!

Renee · Married on 10/14/2017

Joe Miller was seriously the best DJ ever for our wedding!!! He was very nice, and outgoing. He knew what songs to play to keep people dancing on the dance floor. He was very personable to all our guests, even the little ones! I would definitely recommend Book That DJ to anyone looking for a DJ for any event.

Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 4