Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) Reviews

270 | Perrysburg, OH

270 Reviews for Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs)

• Veronica

Veronica T. · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Corey was Awesome

Corey kept our dance floor the entire night. He knew the exact music that our guest would enjoy. He addressed every question that we had for him.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2020

Book That DJ is great

Matt with Book That DJ did an amazing job! He knew how to read the crowd and keep everyone on the dance floor the entire night. We had an amazing time at our wedding, and we can thank Matt for that! He was very professional but also flexible and fun. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Alexa

Alexa F. · Married on 09/26/2020

Would Highly Recommend!

We lucked out having Andrew Dart as our Wedding DJ for our 9/26/2020 wedding! Our guests are still raving at how good our music was and the dance floor was packed the entire night! Andrew was so easy to work with and he truly caught our vibe right away when we met with him. He was extremely easy going and flexible, even after we had a date change and a venue change (Toledo to Lakewood, Oh). At one point in the night, the Lakewood police were called due to noise (party poopers) but Andrew handled the situation so well and so respectfully - most importantly, he didn't let it stop the party! We would highly recommend Andrew and Book That DJ to anyone! Thank you again! - The Bates

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany P. · Married on 09/26/2020

Awesome experience. Highly recommend!

We had Matt DJ our September wedding in the midst of all the COVID restrictions. He did a fantastic job. We had a couple meetings with him prior to the wedding to discuss the sequence of events as well as the music selection, so on the night of, there were no surprises and everything ran smoothly.
    We have zero complaints and would recommend him to all our friends. Thanks!
    -Brad & Brittany

Sent on 09/30/2020

Paige W. · Married on 09/19/2020

The best DJ out there!

Jason was awesome. He responded timely to every email, and was super easy and personable to communicate with. He listened to everything we wanted, and truly understood the vibe we were going for. For someone who is a stressed out overplanner, Jason made this part of wedding planning EASY and fun. You will not find a better DJ.

Sent on 10/04/2020

Kilee · Married on 09/18/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Jason was so awesome and was always on top of things. Everyone loved the music he played and he really does read the crowd to see what they like. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a great DJ

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • Candy

Candy G. · Married on 09/18/2020

Best DJ Company Ever ! You are in excellent hands with Jason K. !!

Jason was absolutely amazing !! He did my daughter’s wedding , ceremony & reception music! I did not have to worry about a thing ( and I am a worrier ) he was on top of it all , with everything else on my mind that day he made sure everything ran the way we dreamed it to be , always consulted with us if he had questions and made sure everything was done right ! Highly recommend Jason at “book that DJ”

Sent on 09/20/2020

Megan S. · Married on 09/11/2020

Would book again

There was a little mix up with our booking and changing dates but our DJ Matt was very accommodating and was able to easily move our date from June to September. On our wedding day he had a great playlist put together! My husband and I spent the whole night on the dance floor. Matt was able to play he wide variety of music we both liked. Matt was able to clear out the hall at the end of the night so my husband and I could share a special final dance to end the night. He was an incredible DJ and we would have another reception with him in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Natalya

Natalya S. · Married on 09/05/2020

The Best DJ Company

We are so happy that we used Book that DJ for our 9/12/20 wedding! Our entire experience was fabulous from start to finish. Matt was our DJ for the night and met with us twice to go over all of the details and last minute planning. He also answered all of our emails promptly with no delay. When it came time for the big day Matt did an outstanding job of entertaining our guests and keeping the events on track. We did not stop dancing all night long and it was the best time ever! Thank you Matt and Book that DJ! Would use again for second wedding, if needed : )

Sent on 09/16/2020

Sean M. · Married on 08/29/2020

Simply awesome.

Upon starting planing for a wedding little did my now wife and I realize that the DJ/music coordinator was the one truly commanding the flow of events for the entire evening. He took perfect control of directing not only the guests but the wedding party through a fantastic and easy flowing event. Great music choices and very involved on what we wanted and expected and when. Couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Sent on 08/30/2020

Nicole S. · Married on 08/29/2020

Awesome and Flexible

Matt was fantastic through the pandemic. We had to postpone our wedding and he kept checking up on us and adjusting our plan depending on the rules.

He was super creative in thinking of new ways to entertain guests.

I truly appreciated working with Matt and he was so good at listening to what we wanted.

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Ryan

Ryan R. · Married on 08/08/2020

Best Night of Our Lives

BookThatDJ was INCREDIBLE! They went over every detail of how the night would go minute by minute. Very professional, very friendly and very fast responses when I had any question or anything to fill them in on. Jason texted back instantly. Every one at our wedding had a great time and they loved the DJ, the music and the vibe that BookThatDJ brought to our wedding. I couldn't be more happy with our experience. I literally texted Jason the next day telling him I wish the night never ended.

Ryan & Lindsey Rolsten

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Christian

Christian B. · Married on 08/08/2020

Crimson Lane Wedding

Andrew was our DJ during our wedding experience and he was amazing. Super easy to work with, kept the dance floor dancing all night, and very communicative beforehand. He was exceptional the day of the wedding where he would find me or my husband to ensure we were ready for the next activity such as father/daughter dance, etc. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Andrew and BookThatDJ.

Sent on 08/18/2020

Amanda M. · Married on 06/20/2020

Excellent!!!!

We had Andrew Dartt as our DJ for our wedding on June 20th, and he was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was flexible and easy going, and always in contact with us in the weeks prior to the wedding. He’s very quick to respond to emails and texts. Never once were we waiting days or weeks on a reply, not even when he was on vacation. Anything I asked him to play he did. He kept the guests entertained and dancing throughout the night. I highly recommend using BookThatDJ and Andrew! He was amazing, and our guests loved him!

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2020

Covid Wedding

Andrew was our DJ and he did a great job. Whatever I needed him to do, even last minute changes, he made it happen with no problem. Even though we weren' t able to dance at my reception due to the coronavirus, he kept my guests entertained until the end. I would definitely recommend this group. Jason was my first contact person, and they both were very friendly, professional, and prompt with answering any questions we had.

Sent on 06/27/2020
  • Rosanne

Rosanne B. · Married on 11/16/2019

11/16/19 Wedding

Jason was an amazing DJ! He always answered my questions quickly through email. All throughout the wedding he was very attentive. Even when my family completely stressed me out over a picture he was right there to help me out. He was on top of the schedule and kept myself and my husband in the loop about everything. I would recommend Jason and Book that DJ to everyone!!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2019

Lewis Wedding DJ

Andrew was our DJ for our wedding on October 5th, 2019 and he was phenomenal! We originally met with Jason when we first booked, who is equally as wonderful, and instantly were at ease with our choice. These guys do so much more than the average DJ and we were so grateful for their attentiveness and flexibility. Every email, inquiry, etc. was promptly answered. My now husband and I have completely opposite work schedules, so we thought setting up meetings would be difficult and Andrew made sure to figure out a time that would work for us both which was much appreciated. We gave him a general idea of our taste in music and let him take the lead from there, and while we made it pretty clear we did not care at all for older music, he played some at the wedding anyway..... and we were SO glad he did!!! He also made sure to come and ask my permission when a questionable song was requested by a guest. Believe me when I tell you to trust your DJ. He was so good at reading the crowd and playing what everyone wanted to hear. Our dance floor was busy the whole night and even I couldn't keep myself off the floor! We decided we absolutely were not tipping vendors because of the money we had already spent, but at the end of the night we couldn't help but give Andrew a tip. I had a hard time picking songs for some of our specialty dances and he put together two lists of songs for me to sort through and it was so helpful! I didn't decide my father daughter dance until 2 days before the wedding and he didn't think anything of it. We got so many compliments from guests on how awesome Andrew was. We were in awe of the flexibility, professionalism, and overall outstanding customer service provided by Andrew and Book that DJ. I keep telling my husband that I'm going to book him for my next wedding too LOL. Thanks again for an awesome night Andrew!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Alli

Alli · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Matt from BookthatDJ was amazing. He was super easy to work with. I originally met with Jason the owner and signed my contract over a year in advance. I was told about 2 months before the wedding I’d be contacted by my DJ but in the meantime can use the online planning portal to get some ideas. My wedding was September 28th, 2019 and was contacted by Matt a little over 2 months before (thank god I didn’t have to reach out first-they meant what they said). We met twice before the wedding, once we did it over the phone since I lived over an hour away from their business and went over the planning platform and got a tentative timeline put together. Between 2 months and the week before the wedding, he was still in contact with me if I had any questions which was great! A week before the wedding, we met in person and actually listened to the songs I requested for the ceremony to ensure they were the correct versions, etc. The day of went so smooth because of Matt. He set up the ceremony and the reception before anything began so that he was ready. He was in contact with myself and my husband throughout the night giving us updates so that we knew what was happening next and when. Overall it was perfect, Matt did his job better than I could have ever imagined. If you’re looking for a reliable, affordable DJ who takes the time to perfect your night, these guys are perfect for the job, especially Matt!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel P. · Married on 09/20/2019

Andrew was the best!

My now husband and I booked, Book that DJ, for our wedding in September. We were so fortunate with all our vendors but Book that DJ / Andrew Dartt took the cake! Andrew was so easy to work with and listened to our ideas/vision and NAILED it! We met with Andrew multiple times to make sure we were all on the same page and the day the wedding came, I was so lucky not to have to worry about a thing when it came to the Dj! Our guest are still raving about how great the music was and how easily everything was following, this was all because of Book that Dj/ Andrew Dartt!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Chelsie

Chelsie · Married on 08/10/2019

Recommend!

Andrew made sure our wedding night was perfect! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and played the exact kind of music we wanted. The process before the wedding with consultations made us feel very comfortable that the flow of the reception would be handled.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Carlee

Carlee · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Option for Wedding DJ

When searching for a wedding DJ – Book That DJ. Jason really blew us away when we first met him at a local wedding show, and we knew from then on that we were going to use his services. Having an online portal to make playlists and provide all required information made the process extremely easy. When we met with him in person a few weeks prior to our wedding, he REALLY helped us in planning the order of events for our wedding reception – even making suggestions we would have never thought of on our own. He is an extremely creative business owner, and loves to entertain. One of our guests told us it was the most he had danced in years! We would refer Jason and his team to anyone looking for a DJ any event! Jason – Thank you for making our wedding reception awesome!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2019

Fantasticly Wonderful

I booked this company for my wedding on 7/13/19. I reached out to get information and Jason, the owner responded asking to set a face to face informational time. This really impressed me, as all he knew was that I was getting married. Jason was very inviting and knew the business well. Corey was my DJ for the night and he was a pleasure to work with. Corey met with me twice to make sure my night was exactly what I wanted. He helped me make choices and come up with songs to fit the evening as I am not very knowledgeable about music and very indecisive. I will definitely be calling them when I need a DJ again!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent DJ

Cory did a fantastic job playing music for the ceremony and reception for my daughter's wedding. The music he chose was aligned with how my daughter and son in law are. The ceremony music was perfect for a barn wedding. The reception music was what everyone expects and wants at a reception and had us all out on the dancefloor enjoying ourselves. I highly recommend Book That DJ for music for any occasion especially a wedding!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Sarah M. · Married on 05/26/2019

Morgan/Boylan wedding

Morgan/Boylan wedding 05/26/2019

Where do I event begin to describe the service we received from Jason Kelly and Book that DJ, the only word that comes to mind is AMAZING!!!
    From the very beginning Jason was there for us every step of the planning process. Not only did he assist in DJ/music services, he was there with tips and words of wisdom leading up and on the big day. When our day finally arrived, Jason was there checking up on me and my bridesmaids as we were getting ready. Making sure we had everything we needed. My ceremony music was everything I hoped it would, but better yet was the reception! The dance floor was packed! We even had guests from another wedding crash our because the party looked like so much fun!! We even had to extend the party an extra hour because no one was ready to leave!
    I highly highly recommend Book That DJ for your ceremony and reception. The service is impeccable from start to finish. Professional and knowledgeable beyond any other I experienced in the planning process.
    SERIOUSLY, BOOK THEM! Your guests will be talking about it for years to come!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Kyrsten D. · Married on 05/26/2019

Simon Wedding - Awesome Experience!!

Bryce was our DJ and he was absolutely amazing!! We did a preliminary meeting, which I loved because it covered all the basis and then some! It made me feel comfortable that we were going to have a great night. He transitioned music beautifully and kept people of the dance floor, which was great :) You could tell he was reading the crowd at all times and did what he could to make sure everyone was having a good time. I would recommend him and Book That DJ to everyone!! Thank you Bryce for everything!!

Sent on 06/09/2019