Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) Reviews

249 | Perrysburg, OH

249 Reviews for Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs)

Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 1
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 7
  • Chelsie

Chelsie · Married on 08/10/2019

Recommend!

Andrew made sure our wedding night was perfect! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and played the exact kind of music we wanted. The process before the wedding with consultations made us feel very comfortable that the flow of the reception would be handled.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2019

Fantasticly Wonderful

I booked this company for my wedding on 7/13/19. I reached out to get information and Jason, the owner responded asking to set a face to face informational time. This really impressed me, as all he knew was that I was getting married. Jason was very inviting and knew the business well. Corey was my DJ for the night and he was a pleasure to work with. Corey met with me twice to make sure my night was exactly what I wanted. He helped me make choices and come up with songs to fit the evening as I am not very knowledgeable about music and very indecisive. I will definitely be calling them when I need a DJ again!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent DJ

Cory did a fantastic job playing music for the ceremony and reception for my daughter's wedding. The music he chose was aligned with how my daughter and son in law are. The ceremony music was perfect for a barn wedding. The reception music was what everyone expects and wants at a reception and had us all out on the dancefloor enjoying ourselves. I highly recommend Book That DJ for music for any occasion especially a wedding!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Sarah Morgan · Married on 05/26/2019

Morgan/Boylan wedding

Morgan/Boylan wedding 05/26/2019

Where do I event begin to describe the service we received from Jason Kelly and Book that DJ, the only word that comes to mind is AMAZING!!!
    From the very beginning Jason was there for us every step of the planning process. Not only did he assist in DJ/music services, he was there with tips and words of wisdom leading up and on the big day. When our day finally arrived, Jason was there checking up on me and my bridesmaids as we were getting ready. Making sure we had everything we needed. My ceremony music was everything I hoped it would, but better yet was the reception! The dance floor was packed! We even had guests from another wedding crash our because the party looked like so much fun!! We even had to extend the party an extra hour because no one was ready to leave!
    I highly highly recommend Book That DJ for your ceremony and reception. The service is impeccable from start to finish. Professional and knowledgeable beyond any other I experienced in the planning process.
    SERIOUSLY, BOOK THEM! Your guests will be talking about it for years to come!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Kyrsten Dubuc · Married on 05/26/2019

Simon Wedding - Awesome Experience!!

Bryce was our DJ and he was absolutely amazing!! We did a preliminary meeting, which I loved because it covered all the basis and then some! It made me feel comfortable that we were going to have a great night. He transitioned music beautifully and kept people of the dance floor, which was great :) You could tell he was reading the crowd at all times and did what he could to make sure everyone was having a good time. I would recommend him and Book That DJ to everyone!! Thank you Bryce for everything!!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Karisa

Karisa Sherwood · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding 5/25/19

I cannot say enough good things about this vendor!! Andrew Dartt made everything so easy and played the best mix of music. EVERYONE was on the dance floor the entire night and we’ve got a good mix of family as far as musical taste. Best experience ever and people STILL have not stopped talking about it. I WILL hire them again or at least invite Andrew to the family cook out! lol

Sent on 05/27/2019

Hunter · Married on 03/23/2019

Never Left the Dance Floor

One of the most important things to me on my wedding day was good music and Book That DJ did not disappoint! They went above and beyond and my husband and I didn't leave the dance floor the entire night. Jason and his team were so good at reading the vibe in the room and making sure everyone had a good time. Their name says it all - Book That DJ!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 13
    Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 14

Bridget · Married on 01/12/2019

Owen was the BEST!!!

We had the MOST amazing dance party at our wedding! Owen Thomas, our DJ, was super professional and ON FIRE during the cocktail hour and reception. Our wedding was on 01.12.19. The song selections were PERFECT! He went with our suggestions and read the dance floor perfectly. Our friends family and co workers are still talking about how ever song was PERFECT and so much fun! I was exhausted from dancing so much!! My feet still hurt!!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Owen! You truly were the best! If you get to request at Book that DJ...you can not go wrong with Owen! Book that DJ online tools are also very easy to use!

Bridget and Alex Jurkiewicz
    01.12.19

Sent on 01/14/2019

Annette Spudie · Married on 10/19/2018

Annette S.

We had originally booked a different DJ company for my daughter's wedding on 10/19/18. The DJ had to cancel less than 48 hours before the wedding. I called Jason at Book That DJ, and he had the problem solved within 30 minutes. We absolutely loved DJ Andrew Dartt from Book That DJ. He did such a wonderful job on very short notice. His announcements during the reception were well done. The music was great. He had everything set up and ready to go for both the ceremony and reception. It was a great evening! Book That DJ to the rescue! Thank you Jason (owner) and DJ Dartt for making our daughter's wedding run so smoothly!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect night!

Our experience with Book that DJ was great from the get go. Corey our DJ was awesome and went with my last minute changes and curveballs. The music was perfect for what my husband and I explain we wanted for ourselves and to keep all our family and friends happy! Thank you so much Corey and everyone else at book that DJ.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Laura · Married on 09/15/2018

Joe was absolutely amazing. He spent a lot of time talking with us prior to our wedding to figure out what type of music we wanted. He even FaceTimed is since we live 2 hours away- he was very flexible! He also allowed me to text him almost daily as I thought of new things I wanted to happen. He checked on us multiple times throughout the night to see if we needed anything. Most importantly he kept our party going!!! Thank you Joe, you were absolutely wonderful !!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Bryce was awesome at our wedding! He listened when we said what type of music we wanted and what we didn’t want. Everyone had an amazing time thanks to him!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Jordan · Married on 09/08/2018

So much fun and so professional

We loved our wedding dj so much!! Corey at Book that DJ was amazing and kept our party going all night. His set up was very sleek and clean and the party lights were just the cherry on top! He listened to all my requests and stayed energetic the whole night. Would definitely recommend Book that DJ for any event!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Mandy · Married on 08/25/2018

BookThatDJ was absolutely amazing my husband and I were so impressed and our guest really loved it. Jason was amazing and new what to play when and I couldn’t have imagined our special day with any other DJ service. Our photographer even loved the DJ!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Erica · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with BookThatDJ for our wedding! He was very accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure our big day was everything we dreamed it would be! He made the whole process very easy and fun. Received multiple compliments from family and friends on the great taste and variety of music. Highly recommend! Thank you so much Jason!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Molly · Married on 08/11/2018

Bryce did amazing and he organized everything. He's very upbeat and polite and personable. We absolutely loved every minute of our reception and Bryce had a hand in all of it. :)

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely phenomenal!

Jason was our DJ, and he was ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL! He was so fun and energetic and everyone raved about how great he was! The dance floor was packed the entire night! We really appreciated how flexible Jason was to leading up to the wedding day. We live out of town so we met with Jason a few days before our wedding, and he was so thorough! He covered every possible aspect of the reception, including a number of things we would never have thought of. He made sure to listen to what we were looking for, and he also had great tips and ideas! We really loved his reverse anniversary dance idea, and our guests did too! We thought it was perfect how Jason started off the night with a lot of the classic songs on our playlist and then transitioned to the more modern songs. In our initial meeting, Jason was so reassuring that he would handle anything that would come up the day off. When a few unexpected things did pop up the day of and threw our timing and such off, he did a great job getting everything back on track! He handled everything so smoothly. We didn’t have to worry about anything except enjoying our amazing day! We were truly blown away by how incredible Jason was!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Randy August 4, 2018

We loved having Randy as our DJ and strongly recommend him!! We had the opportunity to meet with Randy a couple days before the wedding. We met in person and went over the flow of how we wanted our wedding ceremony and reception to go. Randy had so many ideas to add that made our wedding day so much more fun. After our meeting, he emailed a summary to outline our wedding ceremony and reception. He was always available whenever we had a question or had updates for him. Our ceremony music was perfectly timed and all reception music was on point. He kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. We greatly appreciate all the help Randy provided to ensure our day went smoothly. Thank you DJ Randy!
    Caitlyn and Ted

Sent on 10/15/2018

Haley · Married on 07/14/2018

Jason was our AMAZING DJ from Book That DJ! He was so energetic and enthusiastic and did such a great job keeping our guests dancing! He absolutely nailed our 90s hour vision, which I think was the highlight of our reception! Our guests are still talking about the music and the party!! Thank you, Jason, for bringing our wedding to life!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2018

Bryce with Book That DJ helped to make our wedding absolutely perfect! We needed a DJ for our entire wedding day, including our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and everything went flawlessly! He had such great ideas and suggestions that kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night! Bryce paid such great attention to what our guests wanted and we have had constant compliments on how wonderful he was! We could not have asked for anything better! I wish we could re-live this night every weekend! Thank you for all your hard work in order to help make our wedding absolutely perfect! Worth every penny!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Nadine · Married on 06/23/2018

When it came to our wedding the music was the most important part. Crazy! Some say the dress, some say the food....... but for us the DJ had to be perfect! Bryce did not only meet our expectations, but far exceeded them! I love music, I love to dance, and so do many of the people that attended our wedding and when we actually got a sec to stop and take it all in people were dancing and enjoying themselves, and that’s what’s its all about right!?! Our wedding was June 23rd and we are still hearing how great he was!! We cannot thank Bryce and Book That DJ enough for making the most important part of our reception more than we dreamed of!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

I just wanted to share my wedding experience with DJ Jason! I had been in a wedding a couple years ago where he was the DJ and I knew at that moment when I got married he was the guy for the job! When we first met with him he was super informative and made us feel like we were family versus a customer. He was always available to answer questions and even helped make suggestions for song choices throughout the night when we were unsure. We did not realize how many songs were needed between the ceremony and reception but he came and saved the day. He did a phenomenal job and we could NOT be happier with the service he provided. He kept us on track and smoothly transitioned into each special dance. He even came and found us outside when our guest were finished with their food to have us begin our first dance. He was great at reading the crowd and kept us dancing all night. We had to make a minor adjustment with our introductions and he accommodated our needs without question! He kept the music flowing to the energy of the crowd and everyone raved about what an amazing time they had! I would recommend Book That DJ for any event. This was definitely a night my husband and I as well as our family and friends will never forget. It’s been a little over a month and people are still talking about what a great time they had! Thank you again Jason for helping make our wedding the best day if our lives!!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 15
    Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 16

Molly · Married on 06/02/2018

Bryce is amazing! My husband and I have extremely different tastes in music. Like my husband is classic country and I'm pop hits and rock music. Bryce did an awesome job of making sure everyone heard something they like.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2018

If you want to keep your party going then Book That DJ is your pick. I am so glad that we went with them . Jason was very helpful from the beginning & when we met with him at the office he went over every detail & answered all the questions we had. I like the idea of the whole online planning & that you could set up your music & all the planning right there . Owen was our DJ & he was great . When we met with him he went over everything in detail & gave us suggestions on music & he was there if we had any questions during the planning. I'm a big baseball fan & our colors were Detroit tiger colors so we came up with an idea of baseball theme introductions & I emailed Owen about the idea & he said give me few days & I will come up with something and he did . He definitely kept the party going and the guest on the dance floor. When we watched our video & got to the reception part you could see everyone having a blast. One person said your DJ is on point . Our limo got us to the reception late but Owen still managed to make everything still run smooth . Adam at the end of the reception said "yeah I'm pretty sure we had the party of the year" haha & Owen was a big part of that . Thank you to Jason & Owen for being a part of that party of the year :).

Sent on 06/23/2018