234 Reviews for Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs)

User Photos
Photos
Do-Not-Play List (18)
Consultation (17)
MC (16)
Photobooth (7)
Liability Insurance (3)
227 Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) Reviews

Joe was absolutely amazing. He spent a lot of time talking with us prior to our wedding to figure out what type of music we wanted. He even FaceTimed is since we live 2 hours away- he was very flexible! He also allowed me to text him almost daily as I thought of new things I wanted to happen. He checked on us multiple times throughout the night to see if we needed anything. Most importantly he kept our party going!!! Thank you Joe, you were absolutely wonderful !!!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bryce was awesome at our wedding! He listened when we said what type of music we wanted and what we didn’t want. Everyone had an amazing time thanks to him!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BookThatDJ was absolutely amazing my husband and I were so impressed and our guest really loved it. Jason was amazing and new what to play when and I couldn’t have imagined our special day with any other DJ service. Our photographer even loved the DJ!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Mandy, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with BookThatDJ for our wedding! He was very accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure our big day was everything we dreamed it would be! He made the whole process very easy and fun. Received multiple compliments from family and friends on the great taste and variety of music. Highly recommend! Thank you so much Jason!!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bryce did amazing and he organized everything. He's very upbeat and polite and personable. We absolutely loved every minute of our reception and Bryce had a hand in all of it. :)

Profile Picture Molly, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason was our AMAZING DJ from Book That DJ! He was so energetic and enthusiastic and did such a great job keeping our guests dancing! He absolutely nailed our 90s hour vision, which I think was the highlight of our reception! Our guests are still talking about the music and the party!! Thank you, Jason, for bringing our wedding to life!

Profile Picture Haley, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bryce with Book That DJ helped to make our wedding absolutely perfect! We needed a DJ for our entire wedding day, including our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and everything went flawlessly! He had such great ideas and suggestions that kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night! Bryce paid such great attention to what our guests wanted and we have had constant compliments on how wonderful he was! We could not have asked for anything better! I wish we could re-live this night every weekend! Thank you for all your hard work in order to help make our wedding absolutely perfect! Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

When it came to our wedding the music was the most important part. Crazy! Some say the dress, some say the food....... but for us the DJ had to be perfect! Bryce did not only meet our expectations, but far exceeded them! I love music, I love to dance, and so do many of the people that attended our wedding and when we actually got a sec to stop and take it all in people were dancing and enjoying themselves, and that’s what’s its all about right!?! Our wedding was June 23rd and we are still hearing how great he was!! We cannot thank Bryce and Book That DJ enough for making the most important part of our reception more than we dreamed of!

Profile Picture Nadine, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I just wanted to share my wedding experience with DJ Jason! I had been in a wedding a couple years ago where he was the DJ and I knew at that moment when I got married he was the guy for the job! When we first met with him he was super informative and made us feel like we were family versus a customer. He was always available to answer questions and even helped make suggestions for song choices throughout the night when we were unsure. We did not realize how many songs were needed between the ceremony and reception but he came and saved the day. He did a phenomenal job and we could NOT be happier with the service he provided. He kept us on track and smoothly transitioned into each special dance. He even came and found us outside when our guest were finished with their food to have us begin our first dance. He was great at reading the crowd and kept us dancing all night. We had to make a minor adjustment with our introductions and he accommodated our needs without question! He kept the music flowing to the energy of the crowd and everyone raved about what an amazing time they had! I would recommend Book That DJ for any event. This was definitely a night my husband and I as well as our family and friends will never forget. It’s been a little over a month and people are still talking about what a great time they had! Thank you again Jason for helping make our wedding the best day if our lives!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/9/18, 1 Review

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC

Bryce is amazing! My husband and I have extremely different tastes in music. Like my husband is classic country and I'm pop hits and rock music. Bryce did an awesome job of making sure everyone heard something they like.

Profile Picture Molly, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC

Michael DJ'd our Princess For A Day event where he introduced 300 little princesses to the grand ball room and then entertained the crowd on the dance floor for 6 hours. He was amazing and came prepared to make it a party to remember for these little girls! Thanks again Michael!!! -Tim Overly (KidsCountToo)

Profile Picture Tim, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe Miller was very enjoyable to work with and made us feel special.

Profile Picture Scott, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want to keep your party going then Book That DJ is your pick. I am so glad that we went with them . Jason was very helpful from the beginning & when we met with him at the office he went over every detail & answered all the questions we had. I like the idea of the whole online planning & that you could set up your music & all the planning right there . Owen was our DJ & he was great . When we met with him he went over everything in detail & gave us suggestions on music & he was there if we had any questions during the planning. I'm a big baseball fan & our colors were Detroit tiger colors so we came up with an idea of baseball theme introductions & I emailed Owen about the idea & he said give me few days & I will come up with something and he did . He definitely kept the party going and the guest on the dance floor. When we watched our video & got to the reception part you could see everyone having a blast. One person said your DJ is on point . Our limo got us to the reception late but Owen still managed to make everything still run smooth . Adam at the end of the reception said "yeah I'm pretty sure we had the party of the year" haha & Owen was a big part of that . Thank you to Jason & Owen for being a part of that party of the year :).

Profile Picture Melissa , 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bryce was our DJ for our small April wedding in Sylvania, OH. He was very reassuring and accommodating when it was determined that we could no longer have the ceremony outdoors due to the bad weather. Bryce was everything that we were looking for in our DJ; enthusiastic, caring, a great host, and he made sure to make us feel as relaxed as possible throughout the night. Our main goal with our wedding was to have everyone on the dance floor all night and he did just that! He played great songs, took requests, and made sure to play the few songs that we asked for. On top of wanting good music, we also needed someone to HOST our wedding and Bryce was the best host that we could ask for. He got our first drinks, made sure to communicate with us/the photographer so that we were all on the same page, and made great announcements to the crowd to let them know what was happening next. We highly recommend BookThatDJ and especially Bryce! Thank you so much for making our special day so much fun!

Profile Picture Braden, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe Miller was absolutely amazing at our wedding! The planning and client portal was so easy and convenient! Recommend him for anyone wanting to have a wonderful wedding!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Book That DJ as it was recommended by a family member. Bryce was our DJ for both our wedding and ceremony, with Andrew to assist him. Bryce was so helpful and professional in the planning leading up to the event and then again the day of our ceremony and reception. Bryce was very flexible and open to changes with timeline and requests during the planning process. I also had fun planning with him too! We received numerous compliments from guests about the music played during the ceremony and reception. We had so many people say to us after the event that the music was great! We felt that way too and barely left the dance floor all night! Bryce also made sure that the transitions between the activities of the evening went smoothly. At the end of the reception no one wanted to leave the dance floor. Thank you to Bryce of Book That DJ for making our wedding such an amazing experience and party. We wanted all of our guests to have a fantastic time and you helped to ensure that!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason at Book that DJ is incredible! We met him at a bridal event, and we knew he was the DJ we needed. He told us that his services were being offered at a discounted price from a bidding website. The moment I got home I bid on his services and was so excited when we won!

We booked him the moment we knew we had the deal and it was quite a bit in advance of the big day. I was trying to get everything done before I left for basic training and would be gone for 5 months.

Closer to the date I followed up with him to see if he needed anything from us, and he quickly responded.

My work got pretty hectic and so the husband had to take over from there and Jason just went with it. He showed up wedding day and everything was perfect. He even played great songs people could dance too, but weren't poppy and typically, like we requested.

I strongly recommend Book that DJ to anyone looking for a fabulous DJ who is easy to work with and a great at what they do.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I can not rave enough about our wedding! Jason made it a 12/10! He makes everything run so smoothly, makes sure the couple is having a blast and can pump up any crowd!!! I have been to several weddings he has dj’d and everyone has been AMAZING thanks to Jason’s skillz. Please go book him noand at bookthatdj.com you won’t regret it!

Profile Picture sara, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Photobooth

My husband and I had Jason as our DJ and he was absolutely amazing!! One of the coolest guys I have ever met and the best DJ ever! He has an all around fun and energetic personality, you can tell he is in the right profession. He met with us twice to discuss all of the details and figure out our taste in music. He laid everything out for us. He was basically a wedding coordinator too! He kept us on track all night, making sure that we got through all of our traditional reception dances, cutting of the cake, etc. He was so much fun and so many people at our reception complemented him! One of my favorite things about the way he played all of the songs is you never have that awkward transition between songs, it always flowed into the next song. Jason easily made our wedding night the best night of our lives! There is not a thing I would change or tweak about him. He gets a 10/10 in my books and I will always refer him to anyone looking for a DJ!! Thanks Jason!!

Profile Picture Cassidy , 12/18/17, 4 Reviews
4.3

We loved working with Book That DJ and specifically our DJ Bryce. Book That DJ as a company was very organized, thorough, passionate, and cared a lot about creating the best experience possible for our wedding. We absolutely LOVED our DJ Bryce and felt very comfortable working with him. He provided us with a lot of confidence that our reception would run smoothly, we would have a great time, and the music we really wanted to be played would be played indeed :) Bryce was caring, patient, prompt, intuitive to the crowd as well as what my husband and I wanted the night of our reception, and overall just really great to work with. We would recommend him and Book That DJ without reservation.

Profile Picture Maren, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I booked with BookThatDJ very early in our planning process. I had previously worked with a friend that also DJs for the company, which is how I came to know about them. We initially met with Jason Kelley and fell in love with his passion that we knew they were going to be a good fit for our wedding. We were assigned with our day-of DJ about 2 months out from the wedding and were matched with Joe Miller. Joe met with us personally to plan out our day and he asked all of the right questions; Joe also gave great recommendations for the missing components. He was willing to join us at the rehearsal to scope out the ceremony venue and prep for the wedding. On the day of the wedding, Joe came to work eagerly and in a timely fashion to be able to set-up and be prepared for the upcoming events. He made sure that the ceremony ran smoothly and made a seamless transition to the reception venue. Joe did a fantastic job of reading our crowd and playing an array of music that made everyone happy. Many guests mentioned that my family were dancing machines, and that was all thanks to Joe. Matthew and I are grateful for Joe’s professionalism and positive attitude; he was a great addition to our wedding and helped to make it unforgettable!
PS- Joe helped me Rick Roll my mom, and it was the best part of our evening (to me)! My mom had asked Joe the night before our wedding to Rick Roll me, but it was fun to say that I beat her at her own game. The little things were the most meaningful to me, and Joe hit the nail on the head with our inside joke.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Joe Miller was seriously the best DJ ever for our wedding!!! He was very nice, and outgoing. He knew what songs to play to keep people dancing on the dance floor. He was very personable to all our guests, even the little ones! I would definitely recommend Book That DJ to anyone looking for a DJ for any event.

Profile Picture Renee, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

We chose Book that DJ specifically because Randy is a friend of the family; little did we know we were getting the best DJ in Toledo! We had over 200 guests at our wedding and did not have any entertainment other than dancing. We told Randy he would have to bring his A game and he did! Our entire wedding was dancing until the last song at 11:00. Randy brought high energy, non-stop entertainment, and professionalism to our wedding.
I would recommend not only Randy but Book That DJ to any Bride and Groom searching for a DJ. They are reasonably priced and make the process so smooth. Their online database allows the couple to pick every song if they wanted to. 5 stars for sure!

Profile Picture Kalyn, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Seriously the best ever. Jason was our DJ who is the head of the company. He was just beyond what we could've imagined, amazing. We had a rocky start with the original DJ we were given from his company, and it just so worked out that the weekend of our wedding Jason was available to take over. Jason listened to our concerns and handled it professionally and didn't make a big deal out of it. His main concern was making sure we were happy and comfortable with who our DJ was going to be.
We seriously could not have gone with a better DJ company. Starting from the first visit with Jason, he just spits information at you without being pushy. He talks to you like he's known you forever! During our final consultation we went over every option of special dances. Anything that we said no to (like the dollar dance or anniversary dance) he would make a suggestion as to why we should do it, whether it be putting a spin on it, or just doing a different aspect. He really thinks outside the box and has creatively updated aspects of special dances.
With the online planning tool Book That DJ provides we were able to organize a music playlist for every aspect of the night. Jason was able to play nearly every song we added to our love it and like it list. The dance floor was never empty. Speaking of that, if we were out on the dance floor and a special dance was coming up, Jason would dance his way up to us to let us know what was coming, then dance back to his booth. He just made things super simple and fun.
We would 100% recommend Book That DJ to anyone for any event. Jason gave us a night we will never forget! The DJ was the most important aspect of the wedding besides my now husband and I actually getting married of course. My Dad even who used to be a professional DJ came up to me a few times and told me how great the DJ was. Seriously, go with Book That DJ, they are just fantastic!

Profile Picture Brittny, 10/13/17, 1 Review