Class Act by Bob Norris Reviews

149 Reviews for Class Act by Bob Norris

• Holly

Holly · Married on 10/23/2020

So so so amazing!!

Bob and his team were great! Everyone had a blast and had everyone dancing. Even was able to play a special song that my husband’s late grandpa sang. So happy with them!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Shelly

Shelly Anderson · Married on 09/12/2020

Highly recommend

We had Ben from Class Act. He paid so close attention to all the specific songs we wanted and also the timeline would not have gone so smooth without him!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Kayleigh Mchugh · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing and easy to work with!

Bob and his team were awesome! They were so flexible and easy to work with. Our dj got everyone up and dancing and helped make the evening a lot of fun!

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Dailey · Married on 08/01/2020

The best!

We had Class Act by Bob Norris dj our wedding and it was the best decision. Bob was incredibly professional and played the perfect variety of music for our guests. A must have vender for sure!!

Sent on 08/15/2020
  • F

Freya Brown · Married on 07/17/2020

Best dj in the area

If you're looking for a professional DJ service to make your wedding or event stress-free look no further than Class Act. From start to finish we were satisfied with our experience.

Sent on 07/27/2020

Kara · Married on 06/10/2020

I had Craig as my DJ and he was AMAZING!!! I have recommended Craig and the class act to several of my brides in the past (I work in the wedding industry at a reception hall) and he has always been on point! Craig kept great music playing all night and several of our guests commented on how my fun they had! Worth the money to know that your wedding was perfect!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Miranda Dominique · Married on 11/16/2019

Highly recommend

Our DJ for our wedding this past weekend was Steve! I couldn't have asked for better! I, as the bride, was not done dancing at the end of my time and he added another hour of music for me! He was on top of everything, as I would have forgotten when to do anything. He played all the songs I wanted and ones that guests wanted as well. Best Night Ever! Would recommend Class Act to everyone!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Graciela

Graciela Sofo · Married on 10/12/2019

Made for a truly amazing reception and celebration

Class Act by Bob Norris really made our reception unforgettable. The music was perfect the entire night, from the dinner to the last song of the night. Our guests had a blast and enjoyed every song chosen. They really did an amazing job narrowing down the songs, based on suggestions given prior to the event and filtering the requests that were made that night. Truly an amazing experience.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Class Act by Bob Norris's reply:

Graciela thanks so much for the wonderful review and thanks so much for having us be a part of your big day.

Bob
  • Kristen · Married on 09/22/2019

Great job!

Class Act by Bob Norris was wonderful! Pricing was worth their services. Bob was professional the whole way through the planning process and timely. Made sure he had everything perfect with what we wanted for our day. They also came and did ceremony music for us (our ceremony was outdoors and in a separate location than our reception). Our DJ for the night was nice and professional. Although I hear he did some sort of Kung-fu dance moves on the stage 😂 Glad I didn't see. 😂 We only had the chance to chat a couple times but he did a great job accommodating as well (we were late to our reception). So happy with our choice! Thanks again Class Act ♥️

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Callie

Callie West · Married on 08/17/2019

Good experience

We had a pleasant experience with Bob and his team. Bob answered any questions I had and accommodated a few last minute requests. Our DJ, Ron, was polite and arrived early. He even brought us a few drinks to the head table! He had everyone on the dance floor. I’d book with them again.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Class Act by Bob Norris's reply:

Callie thanks so much for the wonderful review and thanks for having us be a part of your Big Day !!!!

Mallory · Married on 08/17/2019

Best night ever!

We used Class Act by Bob Norris for our wedding three weeks ago. If you need a DJ for ANY event, we would highly recommend this company. Ron was our DJ and was absolutely phenomenal! We were nervous about keeping people on the dance floor, but he kept everything flowing the entire evening and everyone still talks about how awesome he was! Ron was very attentive and communicated with us often throughout the entire reception. Bob is also an extremely genuine person and was very easy to work with during the time leading up to our wedding. With all of the craziness and stress of planning a wedding during a pandemic, these guys helped to make our wedding reception something truly special and we will always be appreciative of their hard work!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Kayla Teets · Married on 08/09/2019

Best DJ service ever!

Our dj last night was phenomenal! We had such a great time and everything was perfect! Couldn’t have had a better dj for our wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Samantha Kasparian · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing!!! All I can say about Bob

If you want a wedding without any stress what so ever, Bob Norris is the DJ you need! I met with a few DJ's prior to meeting with Bob, once I sat down and talked with Bob, I knew he was the best out of everyone. He was able to guide me through the entire process, took time out of his day to meet with me, and responded to every email I sent. At the wedding, he would touch base with us frequently to notify us the timeline of events. We had a smaller wedding, and he was able to constantly have people on the dance floor. Bob was amazing and will make you feel at ease during your wedding.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Megan · Married on 06/15/2019

Was the best Wedding DJ!!

Just wanted to say how AMAZING AND PERFECT the night was!!! The music was everything I wanted and more. Soo many compliments about the DJ and music and so much more. No one wanted the night to end.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Laura Chandler · Married on 06/10/2019

Professional and Fun!

Ben did a terrific job at the reception on Sunday! He kept us on schedule without being pushy and really engaged the attendees so that everyone had a great time.
    I received many compliments and will definitely recommend The Class Act to anyone needing a DJ.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Kyle

Kyle Crouch · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Bliss!

Bob and his staff were Class personified. Absolutely amazing experience. They were proffesionals, and truly took the time to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. Thank you so much for making our wedding night something truly magical.

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Adrianne

Adrianne · Married on 05/04/2019

Great DJ - Danced ALL Night

Our DJ Ben made our entire day perfect! He was beyond professional. We went over our music ahead of time with our playlist for the wedding and reception. Then, Ben played our music during our ceremony, he had our wireless microphones for the dinner speeches, and then played our music during the reception. He would check in on us throughout the day and night, making sure everything was going smoothly. He helped move us through the day and kept us on schedule, everything was perfect! We highly recommend Class Act by Bob Norris! Everyone danced all night!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Chelsea B · Married on 04/27/2019

Truly a Class Act

Bob is great to work with and makes the planning process and reception go perfectly! Thank you so much for making the best day of our lives so perfect with every little touch! The uplighting was a lovely addition to the hall!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Christine · Married on 03/23/2019

I had Bob Norris personally as my DJ for my wedding .. All I can say is he matches his company name ... He was so professional and really was a pleasure to work with from the planning stages of my big day till the end of my wedding night. He was outside awating the arrival of us and took charge ,lined us all up and announced all of our names correctly .. He even poured our champagne at our head table and got all of our bridal party a round of drinks prior to dinner.. The dance floor was packed all night long he played a variety of music and kept everyone happy including my grandmother who is picky about music.. He checked in throughout the night to make sure my husband and I were happy. Even at the end of the evening he offered his help to cleaning up or if there was anything we needed help with . I would highly recommend The Class Act by Bob Norris to anyone looking for a good DJ !!!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

We loved everything about Class Act from start to finish! They run a confidently run service from the time of planning to executing the evening with us! We had Ron as our DJ and he was awesome to work with that night! He was very flexible with what we wanted played throughout the night! Can't say enough great things about how everything went for us and I'll gladly be recommending them in the future!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2018

Best DJ in the area!!! We had friends and my sister use Class Act and we loved them. There was no doubt we were booking them as well. When you call to schedule or talk about anything you talk directly to Bob. Our DJ for the wedding was Ron and he was amazing! Worked hard to make sure we got all of the reception events done in a timely manner without having them too crammed together. He also did great at making sure the big events were done before our videographer left. They even made a dance mash up for my mom and I. 10/10 would recommend them!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Laura · Married on 09/02/2018

Zack from Class Act was awesome!! He kept my daughters wedding reception flowing , read the crowd perfectly & kept everyone on their feet!! I would highly recommend using them for any event!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

Class Act by Bob Norris did a wonderful job emceeing and being a DJ at my wedding. They were there early with speakers and mic for the ceremony and made sure we were all set up. During the reception, our DJ was enthusiastic, fun and flexible. He helped with special announcements of traditions and kept great tunes rolling to keep people on the dance floor. He also went above and beyond his duties by helping with a few items at the venue. The venue was behind setting up and he helped fix some items and was so helpful. Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 09/08/2018

David · Married on 08/18/2018

I just wanted to let you know how happy me and Jess were with you and your DJ for our wedding. Me and Jessica Turk have been meaning to try to meet you out for drinks since the wedding so we could tell you but we have just been so busy. Your DJ was AWESOME. He Tended to mine and Jessica's every need, when ever me and Jess weren't sure what to do, he stepped in and guided us and did what ever he could do to take stress off of us. he went above and beyond without question. Thanks Bob for taking care of us.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Erika · Married on 08/11/2018

Zach Hendrix

You can’t find a more caring DJ than Zach. Every detail was perfect- and Zach made sure things went smoothly.

Sent on 11/21/2018