Class Act by Bob Norris Reviews

Class Act by Bob Norris 6
Class Act by Bob Norris 7
  • Kristen 路 Getting married on 09/22/2019

Great job!

Class Act by Bob Norris was wonderful! Pricing was worth their services. Bob was professional the whole way through the planning process and timely. Made sure he had everything perfect with what we wanted for our day. They also came and did ceremony music for us (our ceremony was outdoors and in a separate location than our reception). Our DJ for the night was nice and professional. Although I hear he did some sort of Kung-fu dance moves on the stage 馃槀 Glad I didn't see. 馃槀 We only had the chance to chat a couple times but he did a great job accommodating as well (we were late to our reception). So happy with our choice! Thanks again Class Act 鈾ワ笍

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Callie

Callie West 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Good experience

We had a pleasant experience with Bob and his team. Bob answered any questions I had and accommodated a few last minute requests. Our DJ, Ron, was polite and arrived early. He even brought us a few drinks to the head table! He had everyone on the dance floor. I鈥檇 book with them again.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Class Act by Bob Norris's reply:

Callie thanks so much for the wonderful review and thanks for having us be a part of your Big Day !!!!

Kayla Teets 路 Married on 08/09/2019

Best DJ service ever!

Our dj last night was phenomenal! We had such a great time and everything was perfect! Couldn鈥檛 have had a better dj for our wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Samantha Kasparian 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing!!! All I can say about Bob

If you want a wedding without any stress what so ever, Bob Norris is the DJ you need! I met with a few DJ's prior to meeting with Bob, once I sat down and talked with Bob, I knew he was the best out of everyone. He was able to guide me through the entire process, took time out of his day to meet with me, and responded to every email I sent. At the wedding, he would touch base with us frequently to notify us the timeline of events. We had a smaller wedding, and he was able to constantly have people on the dance floor. Bob was amazing and will make you feel at ease during your wedding.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Megan 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Was the best Wedding DJ!!

Just wanted to say how AMAZING AND PERFECT the night was!!! The music was everything I wanted and more. Soo many compliments about the DJ and music and so much more. No one wanted the night to end.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Kyle

Kyle Crouch 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Bliss!

Bob and his staff were Class personified. Absolutely amazing experience. They were proffesionals, and truly took the time to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. Thank you so much for making our wedding night something truly magical.

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Adrianne

Adrianne 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Great DJ - Danced ALL Night

Our DJ Ben made our entire day perfect! He was beyond professional. We went over our music ahead of time with our playlist for the wedding and reception. Then, Ben played our music during our ceremony, he had our wireless microphones for the dinner speeches, and then played our music during the reception. He would check in on us throughout the day and night, making sure everything was going smoothly. He helped move us through the day and kept us on schedule, everything was perfect! We highly recommend Class Act by Bob Norris! Everyone danced all night!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Chelsea B 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Truly a Class Act

Bob is great to work with and makes the planning process and reception go perfectly! Thank you so much for making the best day of our lives so perfect with every little touch! The uplighting was a lovely addition to the hall!

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Class Act by Bob Norris 8
    Class Act by Bob Norris 9

Christine 路 Married on 03/23/2019

I had Bob Norris personally as my DJ for my wedding .. All I can say is he matches his company name ... He was so professional and really was a pleasure to work with from the planning stages of my big day till the end of my wedding night. He was outside awating the arrival of us and took charge ,lined us all up and announced all of our names correctly .. He even poured our champagne at our head table and got all of our bridal party a round of drinks prior to dinner.. The dance floor was packed all night long he played a variety of music and kept everyone happy including my grandmother who is picky about music.. He checked in throughout the night to make sure my husband and I were happy. Even at the end of the evening he offered his help to cleaning up or if there was anything we needed help with . I would highly recommend The Class Act by Bob Norris to anyone looking for a good DJ !!!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Amy 路 Married on 09/29/2018

We loved everything about Class Act from start to finish! They run a confidently run service from the time of planning to executing the evening with us! We had Ron as our DJ and he was awesome to work with that night! He was very flexible with what we wanted played throughout the night! Can't say enough great things about how everything went for us and I'll gladly be recommending them in the future!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Kayla 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Best DJ in the area!!! We had friends and my sister use Class Act and we loved them. There was no doubt we were booking them as well. When you call to schedule or talk about anything you talk directly to Bob. Our DJ for the wedding was Ron and he was amazing! Worked hard to make sure we got all of the reception events done in a timely manner without having them too crammed together. He also did great at making sure the big events were done before our videographer left. They even made a dance mash up for my mom and I. 10/10 would recommend them!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Laura 路 Married on 09/02/2018

Zack from Class Act was awesome!! He kept my daughters wedding reception flowing , read the crowd perfectly & kept everyone on their feet!! I would highly recommend using them for any event!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Brittany 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Class Act by Bob Norris did a wonderful job emceeing and being a DJ at my wedding. They were there early with speakers and mic for the ceremony and made sure we were all set up. During the reception, our DJ was enthusiastic, fun and flexible. He helped with special announcements of traditions and kept great tunes rolling to keep people on the dance floor. He also went above and beyond his duties by helping with a few items at the venue. The venue was behind setting up and he helped fix some items and was so helpful. Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 09/08/2018

David 路 Married on 08/18/2018

I just wanted to let you know how happy me and Jess were with you and your DJ for our wedding. Me and Jessica Turk have been meaning to try to meet you out for drinks since the wedding so we could tell you but we have just been so busy. Your DJ was AWESOME. He Tended to mine and Jessica's every need, when ever me and Jess weren't sure what to do, he stepped in and guided us and did what ever he could do to take stress off of us. he went above and beyond without question. Thanks Bob for taking care of us.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Erika 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Zach Hendrix

You can鈥檛 find a more caring DJ than Zach. Every detail was perfect- and Zach made sure things went smoothly.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Melissa 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Bob was absolutely wonderful to work with. His DJ Ben that we had was great. There wasn't a ton of people who wanted to dance at our wedding, but everyone enjoyed the music selection he played. We had many guests tell us they loved the music. Ben was great to work with day of. I would highly recommend Bob and his team.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Rachel 路 Married on 07/28/2018

My husband and I just wanted to thank you and Brett for helping us make our wedding day so special. Brett did an amazing job and made our special day so memorable and fun. Thank you so much for all of your help and for providing our guests with an amazing DJ!

Thanks again!

Rachel and Jo

Sent on 07/30/2018

Kellie 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Class Act was amazing! Bob was easy to work with prior to the wedding, and Brett was an excellent DJ! They made sure they knew exactly the kind of music my husband and I were looking for, and what traditions we wanted to have during our reception so there was no question. The ceremony was flawless. Brett kept everything moving along all night! He also did a great job of getting everybody on the dance floor. There was not a time the whole night, that there was nobody on the dance floor.

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Class Act by Bob Norris 10
    Class Act by Bob Norris 11
    Class Act by Bob Norris 12
    Class Act by Bob Norris 13

Lori 路 Married on 07/14/2018

When researching the topic of wedding planning a common theme is the definite need for a DJ that not only provides the genres of music that the families鈥 request, but to have a DJ that steps up and keeps your reception organized, and moving forward while at the same time making sure all of the guests are thoroughly having a great night! With that said, the DJ without a doubt that you want to book is Bob Norris of The Class Act!!
    July 14, 2018 was my son鈥檚 wedding day and the following day my cell phone was ringing and ringing with texts expressing over and over again by guests about the fantastic time they had experienced the night before. The night included the music requested by the newlyweds for a 鈥渄ance party!鈥 The dance floor was the place to be!!! Dancing, singing along to the requests, all experiencing a night to remember!!!
    Bob was on top of the agenda the entire night with not only the music, but he handled the microphone to lead a crowd of 175 through鈥 the bride & dad dance, the groom & mom dance, the bouquet & garter tosses, and the anniversary dance all while periodically throughout the night taking requests and checking in with my son and me to make sure the night was proceeding exactly as we had hoped!
    I can say without a second of hesitation I would recommend Bob Norris of The Class Act to all couples looking for a DJ that you can be assured will provide your guests with a night to remember!!!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Allison 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Bob did an amazing job with our wedding! He played the perfect music to keep people dancing! Music during cocktail hour and dinner were at a great level so people could still hear each other while they talked. I highly recommend Bob and his crew!

Sent on 07/08/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan 路 Married on 06/15/2018

Love, love, loved our DJ for our wedding!! We had Ron and he was seriously amazing. I'm pretty sure I changed our timeline about 8 times on him the night of the wedding and he was so kind and totally rolled with it and just kept telling us to do what we wanted to do and to not stress about anything. And there was not a single time the entire night that the dance floor wasn't occupied. We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Mallory 路 Married on 06/09/2018

I am a little behind with reviewing my vendors, but I cannot thank DJ Ben from Class Act by Bob Norris for making our wedding reception as fantastic as it was! While planning for our wedding on June 09, 2018 I had a fumble with another DJ and contacted Bob Norris for help after seeing DJ Ben do a fabulous job at a friend's wedding. Bob was extremely helpful and we were excited to find out DJ Ben was available for our wedding - and was willing to make the drive into Brecksville from Toledo. DJ Ben was great running the reception and playing music that got people on the dance floor! Not only did DJ Ben do a fabulous job with the music, but he was attentive and made sure the Bridal Table was taken care of though out the night. All requests were filled, and even our unique dinner music "Dinner at the Movies" - full of movie themes - was fulfilled with no problems.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Class Act by Bob Norris 14
    Class Act by Bob Norris 15

Trish 路 Married on 03/17/2018

The Class Act did my daughter's wedding last night and it was amazing!! Ben was our DJ and he did a totally AWESOME job! Several people had requests during the night and Ben was totally accommodating to every request. He also checked in with me a couple times to make sure everything was going well. He was nicer than i ever expected! I would highly recommend this DJ service!

Sent on 03/18/2018
  • Steve

Steve 路 Married on 09/30/2017

I am one of the top wedding videographers in the Toledo area, and I have worked with Bob and his team multiple times. When it came to my OWN wedding, Bob was my top choice because I have witnessed how he works, and how he can keep the party going all night. Bob did everything he could for us. He catered to any song request we had as well. I HIGHLY recommend Bob for your wedding, he will not disappoint!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Allison 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Every request that was made for our wedding, Bob honored. He kept my aisle-walk song a secret for me, played all of our requests, and kept the party going until the very last song!! Professional, caring, fun, and entertaining!! If you need a DJ, Bob Norris is your man! 10 out of 10 would recommend!!

Sent on 10/15/2017