Class Act by Bob Norris Reviews

Class Act by Bob Norris 4
Class Act by Bob Norris 5
Class Act by Bob Norris 6

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

We loved everything about Class Act from start to finish! They run a confidently run service from the time of planning to executing the evening with us! We had Ron as our DJ and he was awesome to work with that night! He was very flexible with what we wanted played throughout the night! Can't say enough great things about how everything went for us and I'll gladly be recommending them in the future!

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2018

Best DJ in the area!!! We had friends and my sister use Class Act and we loved them. There was no doubt we were booking them as well. When you call to schedule or talk about anything you talk directly to Bob. Our DJ for the wedding was Ron and he was amazing! Worked hard to make sure we got all of the reception events done in a timely manner without having them too crammed together. He also did great at making sure the big events were done before our videographer left. They even made a dance mash up for my mom and I. 10/10 would recommend them!

Laura · Married on 09/02/2018

Zack from Class Act was awesome!! He kept my daughters wedding reception flowing , read the crowd perfectly & kept everyone on their feet!! I would highly recommend using them for any event!

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

Class Act by Bob Norris did a wonderful job emceeing and being a DJ at my wedding. They were there early with speakers and mic for the ceremony and made sure we were all set up. During the reception, our DJ was enthusiastic, fun and flexible. He helped with special announcements of traditions and kept great tunes rolling to keep people on the dance floor. He also went above and beyond his duties by helping with a few items at the venue. The venue was behind setting up and he helped fix some items and was so helpful. Thank you for making our day so special!

David · Married on 08/18/2018

I just wanted to let you know how happy me and Jess were with you and your DJ for our wedding. Me and Jessica Turk have been meaning to try to meet you out for drinks since the wedding so we could tell you but we have just been so busy. Your DJ was AWESOME. He Tended to mine and Jessica's every need, when ever me and Jess weren't sure what to do, he stepped in and guided us and did what ever he could do to take stress off of us. he went above and beyond without question. Thanks Bob for taking care of us.

Erika · Married on 08/11/2018

Zach Hendrix

You can’t find a more caring DJ than Zach. Every detail was perfect- and Zach made sure things went smoothly.

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2018

Bob was absolutely wonderful to work with. His DJ Ben that we had was great. There wasn't a ton of people who wanted to dance at our wedding, but everyone enjoyed the music selection he played. We had many guests tell us they loved the music. Ben was great to work with day of. I would highly recommend Bob and his team.

Rachel · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband and I just wanted to thank you and Brett for helping us make our wedding day so special. Brett did an amazing job and made our special day so memorable and fun. Thank you so much for all of your help and for providing our guests with an amazing DJ!

Thanks again!

Rachel and Jo

Kellie · Married on 07/21/2018

Class Act was amazing! Bob was easy to work with prior to the wedding, and Brett was an excellent DJ! They made sure they knew exactly the kind of music my husband and I were looking for, and what traditions we wanted to have during our reception so there was no question. The ceremony was flawless. Brett kept everything moving along all night! He also did a great job of getting everybody on the dance floor. There was not a time the whole night, that there was nobody on the dance floor.

Class Act by Bob Norris 7
    Class Act by Bob Norris 8
    Class Act by Bob Norris 9
    Class Act by Bob Norris 10

Lori · Married on 07/14/2018

When researching the topic of wedding planning a common theme is the definite need for a DJ that not only provides the genres of music that the families’ request, but to have a DJ that steps up and keeps your reception organized, and moving forward while at the same time making sure all of the guests are thoroughly having a great night! With that said, the DJ without a doubt that you want to book is Bob Norris of The Class Act!!
    July 14, 2018 was my son’s wedding day and the following day my cell phone was ringing and ringing with texts expressing over and over again by guests about the fantastic time they had experienced the night before. The night included the music requested by the newlyweds for a “dance party!” The dance floor was the place to be!!! Dancing, singing along to the requests, all experiencing a night to remember!!!
    Bob was on top of the agenda the entire night with not only the music, but he handled the microphone to lead a crowd of 175 through… the bride & dad dance, the groom & mom dance, the bouquet & garter tosses, and the anniversary dance all while periodically throughout the night taking requests and checking in with my son and me to make sure the night was proceeding exactly as we had hoped!
    I can say without a second of hesitation I would recommend Bob Norris of The Class Act to all couples looking for a DJ that you can be assured will provide your guests with a night to remember!!!

Allison · Married on 06/16/2018

Bob did an amazing job with our wedding! He played the perfect music to keep people dancing! Music during cocktail hour and dinner were at a great level so people could still hear each other while they talked. I highly recommend Bob and his crew!

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 06/15/2018

Love, love, loved our DJ for our wedding!! We had Ron and he was seriously amazing. I'm pretty sure I changed our timeline about 8 times on him the night of the wedding and he was so kind and totally rolled with it and just kept telling us to do what we wanted to do and to not stress about anything. And there was not a single time the entire night that the dance floor wasn't occupied. We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding.

Mallory · Married on 06/09/2018

I am a little behind with reviewing my vendors, but I cannot thank DJ Ben from Class Act by Bob Norris for making our wedding reception as fantastic as it was! While planning for our wedding on June 09, 2018 I had a fumble with another DJ and contacted Bob Norris for help after seeing DJ Ben do a fabulous job at a friend's wedding. Bob was extremely helpful and we were excited to find out DJ Ben was available for our wedding - and was willing to make the drive into Brecksville from Toledo. DJ Ben was great running the reception and playing music that got people on the dance floor! Not only did DJ Ben do a fabulous job with the music, but he was attentive and made sure the Bridal Table was taken care of though out the night. All requests were filled, and even our unique dinner music "Dinner at the Movies" - full of movie themes - was fulfilled with no problems.

Class Act by Bob Norris 11
    Class Act by Bob Norris 12

Trish · Married on 03/17/2018

The Class Act did my daughter's wedding last night and it was amazing!! Ben was our DJ and he did a totally AWESOME job! Several people had requests during the night and Ben was totally accommodating to every request. He also checked in with me a couple times to make sure everything was going well. He was nicer than i ever expected! I would highly recommend this DJ service!

Steve · Married on 09/30/2017

I am one of the top wedding videographers in the Toledo area, and I have worked with Bob and his team multiple times. When it came to my OWN wedding, Bob was my top choice because I have witnessed how he works, and how he can keep the party going all night. Bob did everything he could for us. He catered to any song request we had as well. I HIGHLY recommend Bob for your wedding, he will not disappoint!!

Allison · Married on 09/30/2017

Every request that was made for our wedding, Bob honored. He kept my aisle-walk song a secret for me, played all of our requests, and kept the party going until the very last song!! Professional, caring, fun, and entertaining!! If you need a DJ, Bob Norris is your man! 10 out of 10 would recommend!!

Danelle · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely made the night! Was always checking on me and groom to make sure everything was going ok and if we needed anything!!! Highly recommend bob Norris !!!!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2017

Our DJ with class act was great! My dance floor stayed full because of the great music he played! He made the reception so much fun! Bob also was great with communicating with me as well as making suggestions to help our reception run smooth!! Highly recommend!

Kristin · Married on 08/19/2017

We are so happy that we went with Class Act for our wedding! Our DJ (Ben) was excellent—he chose great music based on our crowd, kept the dance floor lively throughout the night, and stayed true to our music requests. He ensured the music was clean as we had a more conservative crowd. My bridal party was particularly impressed too as he served the head table drinks during dinner! I was a little nervous leading up to the wedding as I had never gotten a chance to meet Bob in person to go over everything, but everything went off without a hitch—they were very organized and responsive throughout the planning process. We would definitely recommend Class Act to anyone!

Sally · Married on 08/05/2017

Our DJ, Ben was so attentive and very accommodating for song selection. He gave us a great variety of slow and faster songs so everyone was having fun! He checked in with us to make sure all was going well and I would highly recommend him for a great reception.
    Sally - the Groom's mother

Marie · Married on 08/05/2017

We got married on August 5th and people are STILL talking to us about how wonderful our DJ was! Ben did an amazing job keeping everyone on the dance floor until the bitter end (including a large dance circle belting out Bohemian Rhapsody). Daniel and I were thrilled with our reception and it was thanks to you! We will definitely be recommending you to anyone who needs a DJ in the area!

Lindsey · Married on 07/22/2017

Would highly recommend!!! Very very very great service!!!!

Jill · Married on 07/15/2017

Bob was fantastic to work with. He drove down to Columbus for our event and brought an assistant. We gave him our list of songs to play and he made sure to let us know when the special ones were coming up so we could get on the dance floor! He checked in with us periodically and he played any song I requested. He does a great job reading he crowd - the dance floor was packed all night.

Sara · Married on 07/14/2017

Bob was great to work with before our wedding day, and Ben, our DJ, was fantastic! Highly recommend--they are worth double their price!

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2017

They were amazing! I never thought that all of my guests would still be dancing 30 minutes after my reception was supposed to end! Great music!