Class Act by Bob Norris Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Deborah
    Deborah M. Married on 07/10/2021

Great experience!!!

We are so happy we went with Class Act by Bob Norris for our wedding day. Our wedding was a "COVID casualty" in 2020 for our original wedding date and they worked with us so seamlessly on switching to our new date this year. What a relief it was how easily and quickly they worked with us on the switch. Our DJ on the day of was Evan and he was awesome. He manned the sound for our ceremony and them moved to our reception venue. He was so helpful and pleasant. He looked and sounded great and was super professional. He was a pro at directing people to the activities at hand (introductions, first dances and cake cutting)! They were awesome!! Thanks for helping us make our day wonderful!
    Rachel F. Married on 06/19/2021

Absolutely Perfect

Our DJ Ben was absolutely amazing! He paid great attention to all the details and his song choices were so spot on it was like he knew us! Bob was always attentive to emails and extremely easy to work with. Couldn’t be happier.

The Fleming’s
    Sarah Married on 06/05/2021

My night was made perfect with them!

“the class act” is the correct name for this company. I could not have been more happy with my DJ last night. Ben and his trainee took OUTSTANDING care of my husband and I. They helped make our reception so special.
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
  • Giovanni
    Giovanni G. Married on 05/15/2021

Couldnt ask for more

We had Giovanni at our wedding last Saturday, he did a wonderful job very easy to work very happy with how it turned out. Planning this with Bob was very simple and went smooth. Highly recommend to anybody!
  • Haley
    Haley M. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing Dj!

Cannot say enough good things about Bob and his team! They are awesome! So helpful and responsive, made planning a breeze and threw us an awesome party PLUS did our ceremony music! 10/10 recommend them to everyone! Thank you Bob!!!

Class Act by Bob Norris's reply:

Haley thanks so much for the wonderful review and thanks for having us be a part of you're big day!!!

Have a great Honeymoon!!!!
  • Holly
    Holly Married on 10/23/2020

So so so amazing!!

Bob and his team were great! Everyone had a blast and had everyone dancing. Even was able to play a special song that my husband’s late grandpa sang. So happy with them!
  • Shelly
    Shelly A. Married on 09/12/2020

Highly recommend

We had Ben from Class Act. He paid so close attention to all the specific songs we wanted and also the timeline would not have gone so smooth without him!
    Kayleigh M. Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing and easy to work with!

Bob and his team were awesome! They were so flexible and easy to work with. Our dj got everyone up and dancing and helped make the evening a lot of fun!
  • Nicole
    Nicole D. Married on 08/01/2020

The best!

We had Class Act by Bob Norris dj our wedding and it was the best decision. Bob was incredibly professional and played the perfect variety of music for our guests. A must have vender for sure!!
  • F
    Freya B. Married on 07/17/2020

Best dj in the area

If you're looking for a professional DJ service to make your wedding or event stress-free look no further than Class Act. From start to finish we were satisfied with our experience.
    Kara Married on 06/10/2020
    I had Craig as my DJ and he was AMAZING!!! I have recommended Craig and the class act to several of my brides in the past (I work in the wedding industry at a reception hall) and he has always been on point! Craig kept great music playing all night and several of our guests commented on how my fun they had! Worth the money to know that your wedding was perfect!
    Miranda D. Married on 11/16/2019

Highly recommend

Our DJ for our wedding this past weekend was Steve! I couldn't have asked for better! I, as the bride, was not done dancing at the end of my time and he added another hour of music for me! He was on top of everything, as I would have forgotten when to do anything. He played all the songs I wanted and ones that guests wanted as well. Best Night Ever! Would recommend Class Act to everyone!
  • Graciela
    Graciela S. Married on 10/12/2019

Made for a truly amazing reception and celebration

Class Act by Bob Norris really made our reception unforgettable. The music was perfect the entire night, from the dinner to the last song of the night. Our guests had a blast and enjoyed every song chosen. They really did an amazing job narrowing down the songs, based on suggestions given prior to the event and filtering the requests that were made that night. Truly an amazing experience.

Class Act by Bob Norris's reply:

Graciela thanks so much for the wonderful review and thanks so much for having us be a part of your big day.

Bob
  • Kristen S.
    Kristen Married on 09/22/2019

Great job!

Class Act by Bob Norris was wonderful! Pricing was worth their services. Bob was professional the whole way through the planning process and timely. Made sure he had everything perfect with what we wanted for our day. They also came and did ceremony music for us (our ceremony was outdoors and in a separate location than our reception). Our DJ for the night was nice and professional. Although I hear he did some sort of Kung-fu dance moves on the stage 😂 Glad I didn't see. 😂 We only had the chance to chat a couple times but he did a great job accommodating as well (we were late to our reception). So happy with our choice! Thanks again Class Act ♥️
  • Callie
    Callie W. Married on 08/17/2019

Good experience

We had a pleasant experience with Bob and his team. Bob answered any questions I had and accommodated a few last minute requests. Our DJ, Ron, was polite and arrived early. He even brought us a few drinks to the head table! He had everyone on the dance floor. I’d book with them again.

Class Act by Bob Norris's reply:

Callie thanks so much for the wonderful review and thanks for having us be a part of your Big Day !!!!
    Mallory Married on 08/17/2019

Best night ever!

We used Class Act by Bob Norris for our wedding three weeks ago. If you need a DJ for ANY event, we would highly recommend this company. Ron was our DJ and was absolutely phenomenal! We were nervous about keeping people on the dance floor, but he kept everything flowing the entire evening and everyone still talks about how awesome he was! Ron was very attentive and communicated with us often throughout the entire reception. Bob is also an extremely genuine person and was very easy to work with during the time leading up to our wedding. With all of the craziness and stress of planning a wedding during a pandemic, these guys helped to make our wedding reception something truly special and we will always be appreciative of their hard work!
    Kayla T. Married on 08/09/2019

Best DJ service ever!

Our dj last night was phenomenal! We had such a great time and everything was perfect! Couldn’t have had a better dj for our wedding!
    Samantha K. Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing!!! All I can say about Bob

If you want a wedding without any stress what so ever, Bob Norris is the DJ you need! I met with a few DJ's prior to meeting with Bob, once I sat down and talked with Bob, I knew he was the best out of everyone. He was able to guide me through the entire process, took time out of his day to meet with me, and responded to every email I sent. At the wedding, he would touch base with us frequently to notify us the timeline of events. We had a smaller wedding, and he was able to constantly have people on the dance floor. Bob was amazing and will make you feel at ease during your wedding.
    Megan Married on 06/15/2019

Was the best Wedding DJ!!

Just wanted to say how AMAZING AND PERFECT the night was!!! The music was everything I wanted and more. Soo many compliments about the DJ and music and so much more. No one wanted the night to end.
    Laura C. Married on 06/10/2019

Professional and Fun!

Ben did a terrific job at the reception on Sunday! He kept us on schedule without being pushy and really engaged the attendees so that everyone had a great time.
    I received many compliments and will definitely recommend The Class Act to anyone needing a DJ.
  • Kyle
    Kyle C. Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Bliss!

Bob and his staff were Class personified. Absolutely amazing experience. They were proffesionals, and truly took the time to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. Thank you so much for making our wedding night something truly magical.
  • Adrianne
    Adrianne Married on 05/04/2019

Great DJ - Danced ALL Night

Our DJ Ben made our entire day perfect! He was beyond professional. We went over our music ahead of time with our playlist for the wedding and reception. Then, Ben played our music during our ceremony, he had our wireless microphones for the dinner speeches, and then played our music during the reception. He would check in on us throughout the day and night, making sure everything was going smoothly. He helped move us through the day and kept us on schedule, everything was perfect! We highly recommend Class Act by Bob Norris! Everyone danced all night!!
    Chelsea Married on 04/27/2019

Truly a Class Act

Bob is great to work with and makes the planning process and reception go perfectly! Thank you so much for making the best day of our lives so perfect with every little touch! The uplighting was a lovely addition to the hall!
    Christine Married on 03/23/2019
    I had Bob Norris personally as my DJ for my wedding .. All I can say is he matches his company name ... He was so professional and really was a pleasure to work with from the planning stages of my big day till the end of my wedding night. He was outside awating the arrival of us and took charge ,lined us all up and announced all of our names correctly .. He even poured our champagne at our head table and got all of our bridal party a round of drinks prior to dinner.. The dance floor was packed all night long he played a variety of music and kept everyone happy including my grandmother who is picky about music.. He checked in throughout the night to make sure my husband and I were happy. Even at the end of the evening he offered his help to cleaning up or if there was anything we needed help with . I would highly recommend The Class Act by Bob Norris to anyone looking for a good DJ !!!
    Amy Married on 09/29/2018
    We loved everything about Class Act from start to finish! They run a confidently run service from the time of planning to executing the evening with us! We had Ron as our DJ and he was awesome to work with that night! He was very flexible with what we wanted played throughout the night! Can't say enough great things about how everything went for us and I'll gladly be recommending them in the future!