Belle Amour Bridal

Toledo, OH View map Visit website

Belle Amour Bridal is a wedding dress boutique located in Toledo, Ohio. This shop offers designer gowns in silhouettes ranging from mermaid to ballgown. Their team of professional wedding stylists is thrilled to lend their expertise, helping each client find their dream dress.

Belle Amour Bridal carries breathtaking dresses by labels like Essence of Australia, Justin Alexander, Lillian West, Sincerity, and Stella York. Their team aims to ensure each client’s dress shopping experience is personal and memorable, and they offer private appointments. During an appointment, the soon-to-be newlywed receives styling advice from a consultant and a private space to try on gowns. This boutique also features an off-the-rack section for clients working with a tight timeline. To complete the look, they provide an extensive selection of accessories including jewelry and hairpieces.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$2,000+

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$300+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Tesa
    Tesa H. Getting married on 10/02/2021

Beautifully Magical experience

I found the perfect dress. My experience was absolutely amazing! All the staff was super nice and knowledgeable! The person helping me actually picked my dress by accident. Haha. They have an amazing selection. I cannot recommend them enough!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 04/10/2021

Such an amazing experience at Belle Amour!

I had THE BEST experience working with the Belles at Belle Amour, especially Emily! The shop is beautiful and clean, and they offer an excellent selection of gowns to cater to a variety of budgets and personal styles. They truly listen to what you envision to help you find the dress of your dreams. I think this will be, by far, my favorite memory of the wedding planning process, thanks to the Belles!

Belle Amour Bridal's reply:

Hi Ashley, we are so happy you enjoyed shopping for your wedding dress with us! We can't wait to see pictures of you from your wedding day, we know you will be a stunning bride! ~ Emily and Michelle
  • Allison
    Allison M. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing!!!

I cannot even begin to express how much I loved working with Belle Amour! I worked with Laura and she knew all the right dresses to pull for me and found my dress with my first appointment! All the staff are fun and professional. I had a few questions while waiting for my dress to come in and Michelle always responded within the next day! I never wasn't smiling when I was in the shop and was sad that my time ended with them once I picked up my dress. They have a wonderful selection and I can't wait to wear my dress in a few months because it was worth every penny!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

56 photos · 09/15/2018
  • Lillie & Ian
    50 photos · 09/01/2018

Serendipity Photography Serendipity Photography Wedding Photographers

A good number of our brides have bought their dresses from Belle Amour- and every single time they rave about their experience! We always know a Belle Amour dress- they are stunning, unique, and the quality is top knotch. Such an asset to Toledo!!

JH Photography JH Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning selection of gowns and accessories with private consultations and very helpful staff! Amazing quality and professionalism!

Bizzybee Photography Bizzybee Photography Wedding Photographers

Michelle is a class act with exceptional customer service and the most beautiful selection of wedding dresses. I have had the pleasure of photographing many gowns from her shop and they have all been breathtaking! And, if she doesn't have it, she can find it! Her new location in Downtown Toledo is a must see! If you are looking for your dream wedding gown, then Belle Amour bridal is your place!

133 N Michigan St. Toledo, OH, 43604
419-610-2175

Tues and Thurs 11-7 Wed and Fri 11-5 Sat 10-4 Sun and Mon CLOSED
Location of (Belle Amour Bridal)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding