5433 Monroe Street, Toledo, OH 43623 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 4

About Eston's Gourmet Creations

Eston's creations are made in our bakery from scratch using only high quality ingredients by Chef Esterson, a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY. He has owned and operated Eston's Bakery for over 31 years which includes a retail store and production facility. He creates every recipe himself for each of our delicious products.

Eston's Bakery specializes in signature cakes and specialty cupcakes for weddings, birthdays, celebrations or any desired events. We have many delectable flavors of our signature cakes which are layered with our mousses and fillings which are all made by scratch in our bakery with all natural ingredients and no preservatives or artificial colors.

Our cupcakes come in 2 different styles: gourmet and cheesecake. The gourmet cupcake is cake with a rich and creamy, gourmet icing. And our cheesecake cupcake is the same recipe that started Eston's Bakery 31 years ago only now served in a delightful, single serving. We have a flavor to capture everyone's heart (or stomach)!

Schedule your free tasting and sampling now. Call our store at 419-885-9442.

Stop by our store anytime to try one of our signature cake samples.

You know its Eston's when you see our pink boxes!

www.EstonsBakery.com

172d8a3df02e650c 1518474902 50cd62b81afa4de7 1518474894992 1 Horizon Waves Desi
fb877f64b8349b9e 1518474923 e7b5fb807701b9a4 1518474915262 2 Rose Swirl Design
the knot storefront photo
Eston's Gourmet Creations
wedding cake wedding cloud design
saad 534

Eston's Gourmet Creations 2
Eston's Gourmet Creations 3

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2019

Accommodating

The cake is the best tasting cake I have ever had, and I have worked for several area bakeries. The cost is also the best around for the quality you recieve. There was one issue with our order but they were very quick to correct the error and made it right. So professional.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Eston's Gourmet Creations 4

Katharine · Married on 04/27/2019

Absoltuely terrific!! My wedding was very last minute and they were wonderful. My mother went in with a verbal idea of what I was looking for because I was in Massachusetts. I actually never saw my cake until my wedding day and I was so happy. They didn't try to talk my mom into a bigger and more expensive cake, they made what we wanted and it tasted DELICIOUS!!!

Sent on 12/27/2008

Eston's Gourmet Creations's reply:

Thank you for giving Eston's such a wonderful review. We truly appreciate it. We are so happy that everything turned out as you had hoped! Make sure to get your one year complimentary anniversary cake, even if you have your Mom stop by or when you are in town sometime around your anniversary (we are flexible with your pick up date). Thank you again and Congratulations!
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 12/08/2018

Delicious Cake and Enjoyable Experience!

We used Eston's Bakery for our wedding cake and it was delicious! They were very affordable, had plenty of classic styles to choose from, and offered so many delicious flavors! Everyone there was very friendly and the whole process was easy and stress-free. They are now our go-to bakery for any party!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Eston's Gourmet Creations Pricing

Eston's Gourmet Creations Price Rates

Eston's Gourmet Creations FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 1.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Kosher, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• JH Photography
    JH Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful, perfect, and delicious are just 3 words that come to mind when our couples choose Eston's for their wedding cake design. They are super professional and knowledgeable, and make beautiful custom cakes.

• Hafner Florist
    Hafner Florist Wedding Florists

Eston's Bakery is so great to work with and they have a superior product. They have great tasting cakes that are beautiful. They always deliver the right product on time. they even call me to set up delivery times when I have fresh flowers to add to their cakes. You cannot go wrong with them. Book early, Eston's is in high demand!

• The Pinnacle
    The Pinnacle Banquet Halls

Eston's Cakes are Amazing. They are always fresh and taste delightful. So many flavor options, and beautiful designs. We know we can count on Eston's and go to them for needs both personally and professionally!

• 5433 Monroe Street Toledo, 43623 See on map