Eston's Gourmet Creations Reviews

94 Reviews for Eston's Gourmet Creations

• Allison

Allison M. · Married on 11/07/2020

AH-Mazing!

Tony and Janeen were extremely nice people and wonderful to work with. All of Eston's cake flavors are delicious, but we ended up selecting Lemon Berry and Almond Zebra. With guest numbers dwindling even to the day before the wedding we had well over 40 more servings than guests - yet we only had 5 slices left over to enjoy ourselves. Eston's is absolutely worth it from the customer service, the flavors, to even the decorating. We still have people commenting on how delicious our cake was! Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Hi Allison,
    Thank you so much for the kind review. We do appreciate it! We are very happy you had a great time and could celebrate during this crazy time in our world. I hope our cake made it a little brighter and we were thrilled to be a part of your celebration! We are looking forward to seeing you again for your complimentary first anniversary cake next year but hope to see you many times before then to get desserts for all your occasions - or just because! Thank you again and Congratulations to you and Eric!
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 10/23/2020

Excellent cake and experience

We had to change our date due to Covid and they made it so easy! Even helped getting a cake for our small ceremony we had. The cake was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Hi Holly,
    Thank you so much for the kind review. We appreciate it! We were very happy to help you out with everything you needed. So glad you enjoyed your cake! We look forward to seeing you for your complimentary first anniversary cake and many desserts before then too! Congratulations!
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 10/03/2020

Delicious cake!

Our cake from Eston’s was DELICIOUS!!! My husband is not a huge cake person, so he was really opinionated in having a cake that he actually wanted to eat. The Lemon Berry cake from Eston’s was the winner and he loved it! We also had the chocolate supreme flavor and both were so moist and delicious and everyone at the wedding was raving about how good it was! Eston’s is also super affordable compared to other places but they do not skimp on quality at all! We have gone back a few times to buy individual cakes in our wedding flavors because they are THAT good. You won’t be disappointed with a cake from Eston’s!

Sent on 11/28/2020

Eston's Gourmet Creations's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind and generous review. We truly appreciate everything that you reviewed about us! We are so thrilled to be a part of your big day. We are looking forward to having you come back in for your complimentary first anniversary cake and many times before that date (and after) as well! Congratulations!
  • Shelly

Shelly A. · Married on 09/12/2020

Highly recommend

These desserts are phenomenal. We got cake for 100 guests and they let us have 3 different flavors.

Sent on 09/27/2020

Eston's Gourmet Creations's reply:

Thank you Shelly! We are so thrilled you loved the cakes and the flavors! Looking forward to seeing you for your complimentary first anniversary cake and many other desserts before then too! Congratulations!
  • Marykay · Married on 07/24/2020

Delicious!!

We were down to two cake vendors but ultimately chose Eston’s! Not the most elaborate decorated compared to other vendors (still beautiful looking, especially once we added extra touches with a topper and flowers) but the taste is so delicious! It was tough to pick between the flavors but ultimately chose the white chocolate, almond zebra (originally didn’t have that as a contender until we tasted it), and the key lime! All so yummy! We can’t wait for the free anniversary cake next year!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Samantha W. · Married on 07/18/2020

Easy to work with

They were very easy to work with and helped us with everything with the cake

Sent on 07/18/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 08/17/2019

exceeded our expectations!

Eston's did an amazing job with our wedding cake! We went with 4 different flavors, and they were all so delicious! Many of our guests were raving about it, including some people who don't typically like wedding cake. The staff was very helpful and easy to work with. would highly recommend! We can't wait for our anniversary cake next year!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2019

Accommodating

The cake is the best tasting cake I have ever had, and I have worked for several area bakeries. The cost is also the best around for the quality you recieve. There was one issue with our order but they were very quick to correct the error and made it right. So professional.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Katharine · Married on 04/27/2019

Absoltuely terrific!! My wedding was very last minute and they were wonderful. My mother went in with a verbal idea of what I was looking for because I was in Massachusetts. I actually never saw my cake until my wedding day and I was so happy. They didn't try to talk my mom into a bigger and more expensive cake, they made what we wanted and it tasted DELICIOUS!!!

Sent on 12/27/2008

Eston's Gourmet Creations's reply:

Thank you for giving Eston's such a wonderful review. We truly appreciate it. We are so happy that everything turned out as you had hoped! Make sure to get your one year complimentary anniversary cake, even if you have your Mom stop by or when you are in town sometime around your anniversary (we are flexible with your pick up date). Thank you again and Congratulations!
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 12/08/2018

Delicious Cake and Enjoyable Experience!

We used Eston's Bakery for our wedding cake and it was delicious! They were very affordable, had plenty of classic styles to choose from, and offered so many delicious flavors! Everyone there was very friendly and the whole process was easy and stress-free. They are now our go-to bakery for any party!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 11/02/2018

The perfect wedding cake!

Our wedding cake was SO GOOD! We had several guests tell us that they had never tasted better cake than ours! It was beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. I love that they delivered the cake as well! You also don’t have to save an anniversary piece, they give you a free anniversary cake!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Brooke · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely DELICIOUS cakes. Everyone raved about how delicious the cake was. We got chocolate/chocolate and lemon/berry, and both were a big hit. Cake was done exactly as asked, and arrived on time! Wonderful company.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Ellyn · Married on 09/30/2017

We ordered our wedding cake from Eston's and it was top notch. We got so many compliments on the deliciousness that was Eston's cakes. We had vanilla, chocolate, and key lime. The key lime was by far superior and everyone loved it. They gave me a plain 3 tiered cake that I was able to put fresh flowers on and it was beautiful. Definitely will order from here again!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

Eston's made our custom wedding cake and it turned out perfect. Their flavors are amazing... I am now judging all wedding cake compared to this high standard. We had the lemon berry (amazing!!!), tiramisu, and strawberries and cream flavors (my grandma's favorite). The cake was not only delicious but also beautiful! Excellent bakery!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 06/30/2017

I chose Eston's as our place to get our wedding cake and I am so happy we did. We got a great deal and our cake looked absolutely beautiful. It also tasted amazing and was honestly the best cake that I have ever had. I recommend Eston's for anyone that needs a cake or dessert for any event.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Bailey · Married on 06/17/2017

Best cake I have ever had. They called me several times to verify everything which was so great ! It showed they really cared! From walking is through details, to tasting, to my actual cake Estons exceeded my expectations. We had a very specific cake design and it turned out so beautiful and everyone kept complimenting it

Sent on 08/19/2017

Shelley · Married on 05/28/2017

Did an amazing job! Absolutely delicious!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Patti · Married on 05/13/2017

The staff at Eston's were helpful and knowledgeable, which is great. But let's be honest, how many times do you hear people say 'the cake was beautiful at a wedding, but didn't taste that great'? Well, at Eston's not only will your wedding cake be gorgeous, but your guests will go back for seconds, if there is any left! We had one kitchen cake left over, which made us happy to enjoy more at home! The flavor options are wonderful and makes choosing between them difficult! Although we will receive a complimentary small cake for our one year anniversary, I know I will be back sooner to enjoy their dessert creations this summer! If you want a classic, delicious wedding cake, definitely go with Eston's!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Christina · Married on 04/29/2017

Our cake was gorgeous, delicious and very affordable. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Nancy · Married on 04/08/2017

Eston's provided the cake for my daughter's wedding. It was delicious! Several of our guests told me it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Eston's Gourmet Creations's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate it. We are so thrilled that you and your guests enjoyed the wedding cake. We hope to see you and your daughter and son-in-law in our store for other occasions for our cakes, cupcakes, cheesecakes, etc. but definitely for their one year complimentary anniversary cake!

Maureen · Married on 03/04/2017

had so many raves about the cake for our reception!! staff helpful and great to work with!!!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Eston's Gourmet Creations's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Maureen. We truly appreciate it and love working with our brides and grooms to make their day special. We are so glad you were happy with your experience and look forward to seeing you and your family in our store for desserts on many other occasions. But do not forget to get your one year complimentary anniversary cake next year (but hope to see you before then also)! Congratulations!
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 10/01/2016

Everyone always says that Eston's is the best; after eating their cake, I can certainly agree! The cake has great flavor and is the perfect amount of sweetness; it is not the type of cake that will make you feel sick to your stomach from too much sugar after eating it. They used fresh fruit in our selections and it just tasted SO. GOOD. My only peeve ultimately comes from not reading our contract closely enough (so read, read, and read again)... We paid for delivery of the cakes to our wedding site, and I thought that included set up of the cakes. The stands were out and ready to go, so I assumed they would unbox the cakes, set them on the stands, and then leave. They only delivered the cakes in their boxes and then my mom, a few cousins, and our florist actually unboxed and placed the cakes where they needed to go. At first my mom was very upset, so I quickly retrieved the contract, and sure enough it did state that unless they were providing the stands, there was no set up with delivery. That was completely my bad and is why I am not taking away any stars from this review. I more so just wanted to make people aware that it helps to read everything you're signing AND understand it :) By far Eston's was the most affordable baker we had found that could provide us with enough cake to feed a small army! Thank you, we can't wait to get our anniversary cake!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Kate · Married on 09/24/2016

loved our wedding cake! it was delicious and beautiful! very affordable as well. Thanks for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Eston's Gourmet Creations's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words in this review. We truly appreciate it. We are honored and delighted we could help you make your big day even more special. Congratulations!

Raven · Married on 09/03/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Eston's and their cakes! They did our wedding cake and the cakes were absolutely gorgeous and delicious. Eston's was great to work with and offered so many delicious flavors. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Eston's Gourmet Creations's reply:

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We appreciate it and are very glad that everything went well for you with your wedding cake and the customer service you received. We cannot wait to see you again for all of your desserts but especially for you first anniversary when you receive your complimentary cake to help you celebrate. Congratulations!

Neil · Married on 05/14/2016

What can I say about ESTON'S? A few words come to mind. Words such as WOW, INCREDIBLE, EXTRAORDINARY and DELICIOUS are just a few. Not only did Eston's provide for us our wedding cake, but creating an unbelievable dessert/coffee bar for our guests. Being from NY originally, we had some pretty high standards on what we wanted from a visual perspective as well as from a taste perspective. Tony, Janeen and the entire staff went so far above and beyond in every aspect of our desserts. We had guests from all over the country and all we heard was how they had never tasted anything so delicious. The cake was light and tasty. The finger desserts were OUT OF THIS WORLD. Tony was amazing to work with. From the first time we met at our initial consultation until the last desert was perfectly placed, Tony was a true professional who guided our wedding journey to success. Overall, I could not have asked for a more incredible experience!!!

Sent on 06/06/2016