3550 Executive Parkway #5 419-578-9978, Toledo, OH 43606 Map · Phone number

About Alterations & More

Our Seamstresses have a combined knowledge of over 100 years experience specializing in wedding gowns and formal wear alterations. Professional Seamstresses who are proficient in every facet of custom tailoring from fitting to final adjustments, our skilled staff knows that getting a proper fitting is as important as the alterations themselves and we alter gowns acquired through any source as well. We can repair, resize or restyle your gown to express your individual taste, so If you're in need of a reputable seamstress with the experience and skill to achieve that perfect fit or just want to add a personal touch to your dress, please don't hesitate to make an appointment to come in and meet one of our Formal Professionals, consultations and evaluations are always 'Free'.

Meet the Owner Alterations & More: Ms. Suki

Ms. Suki has over forty years of sewing experience with an exceptional eye for detail and design. Having done thousands of alteration and dress making projects she has developed an ability to triumph over virtually any challenge given her. Her obsession with sewing and designing started at an early age; as a young child she began with simple sewing projects that quickly progressed to her making her own clothes. Suki's passion for fashion spurred her to learn everything and anything about the art of sewing, she poured over educational materials and as a youth was employed at several assorted apparel stores working with more experienced seamstresses and professional tailors who helped further her skills. Pleased clients spread the word of Suki's extraordinary tailoring and designing skills, her magic with fabric has continued to provide delight to brides and people from all walks of life who are intent on obtaining figure flattering gowns and garments that express their personal style.

Follow Alterations & More on

alterationsmore2
4beb2d07b7a46958 260x260 SQ 1340989819034 alterationswebsite 1

4 Reviews for Alterations & More

Holly · Married on 05/05/2017

I brought my beautiful tea length wedding dress to Alterations and More. The bodice needed to be taken in, a factory flaw with the skirt needed to be fixed, and I asked for a modesty panel to be put in and a jacket made. All of the work was beautifully done, and the modesty panel and jacket look like they were made for the dress by the designer, and all the work was done for a fair price. I would not hesitate to recommend their services to any of my friends or family.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Nikki · Married on 06/02/2012

I had a very form fitting wedding dress full of intricate embroidery and it was about 4 sizes to big on me! I did not think it was possible that anyone could make that dress fit my body. I went in for my second fitting and my dress was amazing! It was just like I wanted and I didn't want to take it off. They were so kind and any little thing I wanted done they were more than happy to accommodate. It was a great experience and my dress is too perfect I could not believe it! I will recommend all my family and friends to her and I will be a life long customer! Not to mention they have the best prices around! But I think more important than that is their work is simply amazing and they are so fast and kind! My aunts and cousins are all lifetime customers as well after they seen how wonderful my dress turned out!!

Signed one extremely happy Customer
    Nikki Petee

Sent on 04/24/2012

Madison · Married on 07/01/2011

I took my grandmother's dress that I was going to wear for my wedding in to Alterations and More. The staff was so friendly and I was very comfortable with them. My dress was done in a fast time and didn't cost much for what was done. My grandmother was so proud that I decided to wear her dress, and the way it was altered made her love the dress even more. I couldn't believe that my dress could have been done that fast. It was honestly the dress of my dreams thanks to Ms.Suki! Anytime I need to get something altered or I know a friend who does, I will definitely recommend them to go see her!

Sent on 01/16/2012

Alterations & More FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

• 3550 Executive Parkway #5, 419-578-9978 Toledo, 43606 See on map
    4195789978 (Phone number)
    4195789978 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday 9:00 to 7:00 Saturday 9:00 to 5:00 closed Sunday