Bizzybee Photography

Bowling Green, OH View map
$2,495 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,495

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Toning
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Bethanie Married on 10/01/2016
    From the moment I met Heidi I knew we would get a long so well. She really has a heart of gold and truly cares about her clients and their overall experience. We ran out of time to do engagement photos (she gave me the option of extra print credit money or a refund), which was not surprising, as when you're planning a wedding you have no time for anything. I wouldn't say that she was professional because she felt more like family to me. She had a very strict schedule we planned out together and boy did we stick to that! It was awesome, all of a sudden she would say "Okay, it's time for this" "Don't stand here or we'll never get away from these people." Etc. All with me and my husband in mind and that she really wanted to be sure we got as many of the shots that I wanted as possible. At the reception she was everywhere, she never sits down except maybe to shove some food in... She's constantly moving around and snapping shots. I couldn't be happier with her pricing as well, including all of the extras we got with our package, it's more than worth the money... Wedding pictures are so important, this is one day.... One day that you've planned and funded and stressed over, you deserve to have memories and photos worth more than a thousand words. I will never have anyone else do photos of my family, Heidi is the best. Thank you so much for everything.
    Heather Married on 07/01/2016
    Heidi was absolutely wonderful to work with! From the very first meeting we could tell she really cared about what we wanted in our engagement and wedding photos. She is one of the most genuine photographers we met with and we knew she was going to be easy to work with. We were right! Her photos are breathtaking and she captures candid moments perfectly. We loved them all! After taking the time to plan out exactly what you want, she knows exactly where to get the right shot quickly and was very efficient with the time we allotted for photos. Highly recommended!
    Cherie Married on 06/28/2015
    I can't imagine what our wedding would have been like without Heidi there. She went out of her way to accommodate our family photos at an offsite location to ensure we had precious memories with my dad. She worked so hard all day and the collection of photos offered variety and originality. It was such a special day and I'm so thankful she was there to be a part of it.

Ella Flora Ella Flora Wedding Florists

Heidi of BizzyBee Photography is one of the most creative photographers I've worked with. She has a real eye for details and always has great ideas for unique shots. She always goes the extra mile to get them, whether it's with props or location. Heidi is also very personable and fun to work with. Couples will have a blast and LOVE their photos if they choose BizzyBee. Her photos are always beautiful and will make you shine.

Belle Amour Bridal Belle Amour Bridal Wedding Dresses

If you want above and beyond in your wedding pictures then Heidi and Bizzybee is who you want! Such talent and vision. We absolutely love working with Heidi and her team....no one will be disappointed!

15960 Silverwood Rd Bowling Green, OH, 43402
4192792407
Location of (Bizzybee Photography)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding