Ella Flora

Toledo, OH View map

$2,500 Typical Price

At Ella Flora, romantic, beautiful floral designs combine with superior customer service. Our team started out in 2012 as La Boutique Nostalgie. Over the years, we’ve honed our style and technique by serving countless pleased clients and studying with nationally renowned florists. Most members of our small but mighty team have worked in the events field for years and all have a creative eye. Ella Flora takes a limited number of clients per weekend so we can ensure that our clients feel as special on their big day as they deserve. All our designs are customized to our clients, making them as authentic and unique as possible. We primarily serve the Toledo area as well as south into Bowling Green, Findlay and Grand Rapids, east to Sandusky and Catawba Island and north to Detroit and Ann Arbor.

Ella Flora prides itself on offering the best customer service in the Toledo area. They provide free consulations, design meetings and venue visits as needed in addition to virtual communication. Ella Flora is also happy to deliver, set up, and clean up floral arrangements, which include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Other Services

This company would love to do much more than provide couples with stunning floral designs.Ella Flora also offers to help with event design, including planning and venue selection. They offer day-of coordination services and will deliver, set up, and clean up lighting and decor items, including the following:

• Lanterns
  • Candles/holders
  • Chalkboards
  • Signage
  • Table runners
  • Trinkets
  • Vases
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Chelsea
    Chelsea H. Married on 07/17/2021

Gorgeous Flowers!

Ella Flora was so wonderful to work with for our wedding. I met with Brigitta over zoom, during the height of the pandemic, and she was able to capture our vision so well. Our flowers were so beautiful! The team did a great job setting up our spaces. Would completely and totally recommend Ella Flora!
    Katie Married on 09/07/2019

Floral dreams come true!

Thanks to Ella Flora, our wedding was decorated with the most gorgeous and delicate floral arrangements! Brigitta is an incredible designer and brought my floral dreams to fruition, creating absolutely stunning bouquets and table center pieces that brought our whole wedding vision together. Brigitta was easy to work with and did everything she could to make sure the flowers we wanted were there on our big day! She was even able to get my favorite flower in my bouquet (even though it wasn't in season)! I would highly recommend her for your floral needs!
  • Betsy
    Betsy L. Married on 06/01/2019

Creative and Professional Work! Best. Decision. Ever.

I was so impressed with Brigitta and the Ella Flora team every step of the way! From the first meeting I felt like Brigitta was knowledgable and experienced. She took my vague ideas and turned them into an amazingly detailed proposal. I loved the fact that she showed me exactly which flowers she planned to use and included photos-- which was very helpful due to the fact that I am not the most well versed in names of flowers. Before the event Brigitta was very accepting and enthusiastic about my idea changes. When we came to the day of the wedding Brigitta and her staff were timely, polite, and excited to bring our flowers to the venue. Our bouquets were amazing, the floral table decorations were subtle yet beautiful, and the cake table decorations made the cake look perfect. There is nothing else I could have asked for with the flowers for our wedding. They were so thoughtfully done and just beautiful. Working with Ella Flora was one of the best wedding decisions that I made.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Andrea & Austin
    25 photos · 12/01/2018

Bizzybee Photography Bizzybee Photography Wedding Photographers

Some of my very favorite weddings to photograph are the ones decorated and designed by La Boutique Nostalgie. If you are looking for a vintage flare to your wedding day then La Boutique is the leader in this realm. I have photographed their vintage design which come in so many different forms from rustic vintage to french vintage and I can honestly say they are all absolutely gorgeous! Amazing staff, exceptional customer service, BEAUTIFUL floral, an wonderful selection of items to choose from and the ability to create your dream come true! You won't regret choosing La Boutique as your wedding design and floral specialist!

Belle Amour Bridal Belle Amour Bridal Wedding Dresses

Briggita and her girls are great to work with. They have a very unique style that sets them apart and great attention to detail. We love everything we see from La Boutique Nostalgie!

Nazareth Hall Nazareth Hall Historic Weddings

La Boutique Nostalgie is one of the most amazing designers in this area. Her flair for vintage style is always amazing and elegantly presented. Breathtaking, is a great way to describe a room when La Boutique Nostalgie has decorated!

24430 Hull Prairie Rd Toledo, OH, 43551
4193084559

By appointment
Location of (Ella Flora)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding