Perrysburg, Perrysburg, OH 43551 Map · Phone number

About Loden Floral Design

Loden Floral Design is dedicated to creating beautiful florals for weddings and events in Northwest Ohio and beyond. As an event based studio we are committed to providing our clients with timely service, custom designs, and a genuinely thoughtful experience.

We are inspired by clients who love flowers and who enjoy our artful garden style. Special attention is paid to all floral details in order to exceed our clients expectations on their wedding day. Most importantly, we love a fun and open conversation about flowers and how they can enhance your special occasion!

Follow Loden Floral Design on

Loden Floral Design 5
Loden Floral Design 6
Loden Floral Design 7

Katie Friedman · Married on 03/16/2019

Working With Loden Is The BEST Decision!

I say this with complete sincerity: choosing Loden Floral Design was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day, and I can't imagine our day without this company. Our floral budget wasn't huge, but Lia still took us on and then made a style STATEMENT with the gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, bar arrangements, and centerpieces she created -- our guests could not stop complimenting them, and I simply could not stop staring in awe at my groom's boutonniere. It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen: delicate, but with so much incredible texture. I also wasn't quite sure what colors I wanted in my bouquet, but Lia is such a talented florist and created the dreamiest, airiest arrangement with beautiful peach blooms. She really left a magical touch on our wedding day. So do yourself a favor and work with Loden. You won't regret it.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Maria · Married on 10/14/2017

Lia from Loden was excellent and I recommend her without reservations! Her work is impeccable and stunning, and she is a lovely and reliable person to work with from beginning to end.
    None of the better known florists in the area that we reached out to compared in creativity, thoughtfulness, and enthusiasm. It seemed like their businesses were so established already that they felt they didn’t have to put much effort into gaining new customers. For ex., one just responded with the cost estimate, but no ideas of their own, and no sign of excitement about my wedding. Lia was the opposite and went above and beyond. She called my planner to go over everything after she received our request, and brainstormed fun and creative ideas that fit right in with my vision.
    I wanted only greenery at my wedding -- zero flowers, including the bouquet -- and I knew some florists wouldn't be into it. But Lia was genuinely excited about it, and it showed from the start. Our guests were blown away, and the aesthetic she created conveyed to them exactly what I wanted to convey. If she can do what she did for us using only greenery, imagine all she does with flowers.
    My Chicago-based wedding planner, who has extensive experience working with some of the best florists there, was impressed with Lia and loved working with her.
    Lia earned my trust early on, has a sophisticated taste, and her attention to detail is outstanding -- she thought through everything, even how thick the glass cylinders for the candles should be.
    Her work is memorable and reflects her love for what she does. She respected my budget, was consistently great at communicating, and was completely reliable throughout the whole process. She truly understood what I wanted, sometimes even better than I did myself. I’m forever grateful to her for having turned an idea I’d been in love with for ages into a gorgeous, perfectly executed reality. (Photos by J. Hannah Photography)

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Loden Floral Design 13
    Loden Floral Design 14
    Loden Floral Design 15

Vickie · Married on 05/21/2017

Lia is absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! I did all the planning for my wedding on my own and she was great to work with during the planning and especially the day of! I lOVE how she gets all flowers on her own from going to local gardens, which means your flowers are true to the season of your wedding day! I told Lia during the planning period what my favorite flower is, what flowers I dislike, and what color scheme I wanted for each bouquet and WOW DID SHE DELIVER!!! I really didn't give much detail and just put a lot of trust in her hands, which I am so thankful I did! And then, what really impressed me is the day of. My wedding was scheduled to be outside and Lia made a beautiful garland for the gazebo, but IT RAINED, so we obviously couldn't use that anymore. Without even talking about the weather, Lia on her own made the garland adapt to indoor pillars. She freehanded the whole thing and made it ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I am so thankful for her services and highly recommend that everyone check her out!

Sent on 10/12/2017