Ella Flora Reviews

Ella Flora 5
Ella Flora 6
Ella Flora 7

Krista · Married on 10/13/2018

Ella Flora was everything and more of what I had hoped for in a florist! She was EXCELLENT! Love her!

Working with Ella Flora was simply amazing. I met with Briggita for the first time (still not having decided who my florist was going to be) to go over what I was envisioning for the wedding day. In areas I wasn’t sure about, Briggita made it easy by providing options and helped guide my decisions in the best way possible. Within a day of meeting with her, she emailed me an in-depth pamphlet of each floral arrangement we had talked about and what florals it comprised of. I fell in love with what we had decided!! Let’s just say, it was easy to choose Ella Flora as my florist:) She was also very cost efficient and provided me with cost saving options in any area she could without compromising on elegance which was a HUGE help! She was timely and willing to meet whenever I asked.
    Ella Flora made my floral dreams come true when it came to wedding day! It was absolutely stunning what she did and I wouldn’t have changed one single thing. Ella Flora also volunteers her service in setting all the florals up day of the wedding and coming back after the wedding and tearing down. What a HUGE HELP!

I don’t have enough good things to say about Ella Flora! I would choose her again and again ❤️

Sent on 10/18/2019

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

Brigitta and her team are absolutely fabulous. From the time we first talked in February to my big day in August, Brigitta helped provide creative suggestions and answer any questions I had. When I changed my accent color last minute, Brigitta was so flexible and quickly put together a new proposal. La Boutique Nostalgie goes above and beyond. Not only do they create beautiful floral centerpieces, but they also have other centerpiece/accent items you can rent. She added so much elegance to my reception with candles, suitcases, chalk signs and more. I highly recommend Brigitta and her team. Their work is stunning!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Hannah · Married on 08/18/2018

Brigitta and her team were the most amazing group to work with. From the first meeting I knew I had made the right decision in hiring La Boutique Nostalgie. Getting the proposal after the initial meeting I could envision what my reception would look like and had goosebumps from how amazing it all sounded. She stayed with my floral budget and made my dream escort card table come to life! Everything that was discussed from emails to site visits was included in my big day and so well coordinated with my vendors! Brigitta and her team went above and beyond to make my day special. My husband and I cannot thank her and the team enough for making our day so beautiful! Highly recommend La Boutique Nostalgie to any bride!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Ella Flora 15
    Ella Flora 16
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 07/28/2018

Brigitta has a way of taking what you envision in your head to reality! Her work is amazing and her and her staff are total pros! She helped me work out everything! We couldn't have asked for better flowers and decor!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Alexis · Married on 06/29/2018

I have worked for La Boutique for a few years now, and there’s no one I trusted more than them to make my own wedding day beautiful. Brigittta and the rest of the team did an amazing job truly making our day special. I can’t tell you enough how beautiful my bridal bouquet and the rest of my flowers were. Honestly my flowers were one of my favorite things about that day (Besides getting married to my wonderful husband)! The best part about working with La Boutique as a bride, was that they handled all of the decorating for me. I didn’t have to worry about a single decorating detail the entire time. Even my mom kept saying “I can’t believe we didn’t have to do anything!” The best thing you can do for your wedding, is to hire La Boutique Nostalgie!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Ella Flora 17
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 06/15/2018

I seriously cannot say enough good things about Brigitta. Without a doubt she is one of the top reasons my wedding planing was so stress free. I was an out of state bride, so the only time we met aside from the wedding was the initial consultation. When we first met she showed me some pictures of her past work, I showed her what I was looking for and from there she sent me her proposal and it was absolutely perfect. She took care of everything. I literally didn't have to bring any decorations to my wedding, aside from a Mr. and Mrs. sign for the sweetheart table (but I wouldn't be surprised if she had one of those anyway). Brigitta and her team set everything up and tore everything down. I didn't have to do a thing. She made my vision come alive and it was so beautiful and perfect.

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Ella Flora 25
    Ella Flora 26
    Ella Flora 27

Michelle · Married on 06/09/2018

OMG!!! Hiring LaBoutique Nostalgie was the best decision for us! We did meet with another florist prior & after sitting down with Brigitta & Jen, we knew she was the one! My daughter knew the look she wanted, told Brigitta & it was delivered!! We also had her do the table decor & couldn’t have been happier!! Thank you for making Jordin’s vision come to life!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Ella Flora 28
    Ella Flora 29
    Ella Flora 30
    Ella Flora 31

Madison · Married on 10/14/2017

Brigitta and her staff did an amazing job with our flowers and decor. I am so happy we chose them to make our wedding beautiful. We had a unique setting at the House of Blues and I was unsure how flowers and decor would fit into the the equation, but Brigitta truly delivered the perfect touches. I was so excited when she delivered the flowers the day of the wedding. I could not have imagined them better myself.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Amy · event on 10/05/2017

Brigitta and her girls are so sweet, professional and talented! They truly go above and beyond to bring your vision to life and ensure not one detail is missed. Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Joyce · Married on 09/30/2017

La Boutique Nostalgie was wonderful to work with. We choose a venue where we had to provide almost everything, food, linens, table and chairs, wait staff, floral, dishes, etc. and La Boutique Nostalgie made it work! Everything turned out perfect!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

This girl is a breath of fresh air!!! So many up and coming florist out there who ruin for everyone else with their stuck up attitudes ... well Brigitta is so far from all of that! She is calm, collective, and creative! Her work becomes nothing short of a masterpiece !!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

carly · Married on 09/09/2017

Every part of my experience with Brigitta and her team was SO enjoyable! She was so sweet to work with and could handle anything we threw her way. She made every vision of ours a reality and everything was PERFECT! I couldnt have been more happy!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Emily · Married on 11/19/2016

Working with Brigitta and La Boutique Nostalgie was one the best decisions that I made about our wedding reception. My husband and I had been previously married in a destination wedding a few months prior to our reception back home in Toledo so I wanted to make sure that the same vibes we had at the wedding came through for the reception. Not only did Brigitta work 100% with me she went above and beyond my expectations. We went over photos from our wedding and she pulled all the best elements from a ceremony thousands of miles away and brought all the beauty right back here. Everyone was blown away when they walked into the room and to me, that's exactly what you want from an event. Her team put together a stunning event and I couldn't have asked for anything better. They were an absolute dream to work with.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2016

First and foremost, this vendor is great and we would recommend her to anyone! Brigitta and her team were incredibly professional and delivered a great service at the end of the day when it came to our wedding. The wedding planning process can be stressful, but Brigitta made it seem like a breeze and she was very accommodating to us. For example, she was willing to meet us anywhere to discuss details about the day at a time and day that was best for us. I joked that I was the worst bride because I did not know what I wanted or what was needed for our wedding, but she helped assured me that everything would be great and it was beyond great! The flowers and decorations were beautiful. She and her team delivered beyond our expectations. Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I had our wedding in early autumn on Catawba Island. La Boutique did our design, floral, and day of coordinating. Having a vendor that provides all three services is rare to come by and made our lives so much easier! Briggita was great to work with during our planning process-she is responsive, flexible, calm and made our vision for our wedding come to life-it was better than we ever dreamed! LBN has a huge decor inventory and Briggita is full of creative ideas. They did a such a beautiful job with the design and florals for our ceremony and reception-everything came together so wonderfully. Briggita and her team also did a great job coordinating and were a tremendous help making our day flow smoothly. We strongly recommend them for anyone planning a wedding, thank you again!

• Eryanne

Eryanne · Married on 09/24/2016

The girls at La Boutique Nostalgie were absolutely amazing to work with. When I met Brigitta last year in the early stages of my planning, I knew her vision and attention to detail were a MUST for my big day. She worked hard to identify and understand my style, sharing inspiration pictures back and forth and even checking out my (extensive) wedding board on Pinterest. When I envisioned how I wanted my day to go, I didn't want to be concerned about details or set up, so I entrusted the girls again to handle my coordination. I could not have found a better wedding coordinator in Brittany! SHE WAS AMAZING! In the months leading up to the wedding, Brittany and Brigitta both met with me many times to ensure we were all on the same page. Brittany contacted all of our vendors ahead of the wedding to ensure they adhered to schedule and were in place. The small personal touches from Brittany, combined with her very professional demeanor day-of, really impressed me. Our flowers and decor set up by the girls at La Boutique Nostalgie far exceeded my expectations. The day ran flawlessly and I couldn't have been happier with my decision to utilize this amazing company for both the wedding decor and wedding coordination!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2016

Not only have I known Brigitta for years, I have worked for her, assisting in setting up for & designing flower arrangements for La Boutique weddings. I've seen her in action & trust her style completely, so it was a no-brainer for me to choose La Boutique to design the bouts, bouquets & outdoor arbor for my own wedding this past summer (my venue offered full-service set-up, otherwise I would have booked her for décor as well). I don't know if I'm allowed to review a company that I (kind of) work for...but experiencing her work for the first time from a client perspective, Brigitta & her team did an exceptional job of listening carefully (as well as legit reading my mind!) & bringing my floral vision to life – and for a very reasonable price. Walking into my reception felt like a dream. It was exactly the right colors & exactly the classy, romantic, garden wedding I had envisioned -- even a few details I had secretly swooned over, but decided to let go and never told them. I also realized last minute I never ordered a bout for our officiant & was going to just let it slide, but associates Heather & Julia whipped one up right there on site at the venue. I once thought of designers & even florists as luxuries I could probably get by without - I would be that bride who had family members put together my flowers & set up my own centerpieces, but working my first wedding set-up with Brigitta was eye-opening. It made me realize how much time, work & detail go into it. It took right up to the ceremony to finish & my feet were killing me afterward. Spend the time describing your vision & sharing inspiration photos, but it’s definitely worth it to entrust your flowers to a skilled pro & your venue set-up to a trusted vendor. I love helping Brigitta set up for weddings year round, & seeing all the sweet personalized details that couples request & she delivers. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/06/2016

What an awesome group to work with. We met with Brigitta once and she saw our vision perfectly. She and her team did everything - set up to tear down. We did not have to make one change - not one. Great experience. Fantastic service. This is most definitely a top notch group to work with. I highly recommend La Boutique Nostalgie!

Shannon · Married on 07/23/2016

No words can adequately express how wonderful Brigitta and her team at LBN are and how grateful I am for their beautiful work that made our wedding day more gorgeous than I ever could have imagined. From the first day of meeting, Brigitta was extremely professional, kind and took time to learn the vision that I had for our wedding. Throughout the entire process, she was extremely pleasant to work with, very accessible, and full of amazing and creative ideas; I had such a blast working along side of her and watching her turn my vision into a reality while working closely with me to stay within the budget. Choosing LBN for our wedding was without a doubt the best decision we made and I strongly recommend you to do the same! Cannot thank LBN enough!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/09/2016

Our experience with Brigitta and the La Boutique design team were phenomenal! Wearing both the Mother of the Groom and Wedding Planner hats, I knew I needed someone that could work seamlessly inbetween, and Brigitta did just that. Her calm demeanor, creativity and attention to detail were the perfect compliment of talents necessary to bring my daughter-in-law and son's vision of their vintage wedding to fruition. The expansiveness of Laboutique's decor` inventory allowed us the ability to affordably personalize each segment of the wedding events; from the bridal shower, to the church and the reception ballroom...all areas were beautifully detailed. Brigitta has a balanced blend of listening to ideas and desires of the bride and groom and then gently introducing her thoughts and ideas to make all things come together uniquely and beautifully. Lastly, because of her talents, experience and professionalism she not only worked well with all of us, she worked well with the other wedding vendors which helped to prevent any "drama" or confusion... keeping the day focused on creating memories of a timeless wedding day. I can't say enough about our wonderful experience with Brigitta and La Boutique Nostalgie! Michelle K~ (MOG)

Jen · Married on 06/25/2016

Every Bride should hire La Boutique Nostalgie. Our reception décor was absolutely beautiful! I can't even tell you how many of our guests said it looked like something out of Pinterest. AND the best part was - myself or my bridal party didn't do ANYTHING in setting everything up! Brigitta and her staff are so easy to work with. Brigitta has an amazing ability to turn your vision and ideas into reality. The flowers, décor, just everything was absolutely perfect. I am so glad I found Brigitta for my wedding day. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Kara · Married on 10/30/2015

Partnering with La Boutique Nostalgia for our October wedding was hands down the #1 best decision that I made during the wedding planning process. I met with Brigitta and shared my initial thoughts and visions for the event and floral looks… La Boutique was able to take my ideas to the next magical level and bring them to life. They were excellent at maintaining communication throughout the planning months. I was still able to take part in the event and floral decisions without having to stress over all the little details. La Boutique’s services on our actual wedding day were absolutely priceless. Amanda was on point the entire day. If you think you do not need a wedding day coordinator… please do yourself a big favor and think twice. My entire family was beyond thankful to have Amanda there to keep things running smoothly and to make sure every last detail was taken care of. At the end of the day, it is all the little things that really add up. My husband and I could not be happier with how our wedding turned out. It was full of all the beautiful and personal little touches that we never would have been able to pull off without La Boutique’s expertise. If you are looking to take your wedding visions to next level and truly enjoy the day that you have always dreamed of, then please make an appointment with La Boutique!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Kathryn · Married on 09/19/2015

Brigitta and her team were absolutely instrumental in making our wedding vision a reality. From the first time I met with Brigitta I knew she was the perfect person to help bring my ideas to life. She and her team were so easy to work with, flexible, understanding of our budget/time, personable, and always professional. Not to mention her floral and design package really made our whole day come together. From the beautiful bouquets she designed, to the unique vintage pieces that were displayed throughout our venue La Boutique Nostalgie pulled everything together into a breathtaking visual experience. No detail was overlooked! Brigitta even went as far as to make a garter last minute because I had forgotten mine. I cannot say enough good things about Brigitta and her team, but I truly believe the photos will speak for themselves.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Brigitta and her team we're amazing. She helped me create a fall country wheat themed wedding that exceeded my expectations! I showed her a few picture I found on Pinterest of wheat infused bouquets and she went with it! Brigitta and her team took care of everything the day of the wedding - including moving floral arrangements from the church to the reception hall! Everything was perfect and I couldn't ask for a better team to work with.

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • Ani

Ani · Married on 05/23/2015

We had the pleasure of having Brigitta and her team decorate and provide flowers for our wedding at Heather Downs Country Club. From the moment I met Brigitta, I liked her immediately. She was extremely professional and a fantastic listener. She knows what she's doing and has many wonderful ideas when it comes to making your vision come to life. Before our 1st meeting, she asked for my Pinterest board to get some ideas down. When we met, she had put together multiple options for our decor that was spot on what I wanted. I changed my mind on several details and added some throughout the wedding planning process - Brigitta was more than accommodating and adjusted quickly. I was stunned when I saw all the flowers and other decor Brigitta put together. She did not miss a single detail I asked her for. When I first walked into our reception space, I wanted to cry because it was exactly what I wanted (beautiful, warm, and simple).

We want to thank La Boutique Nostalgie for helping contribute to the wedding of our dreams!

One of the best investments for our wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2015