Ivory & Olive Photo Co.

Cincinnati, OH View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Hi - I'm Ashley!

I'm a wife, a dog mommy, and a mom to two beautiful girls in addition to being a photographer. I grew up moving around a lot, with most of my childhood in Germany, and when I moved to Cincinnati in 2012, I instantly fell in love with the city (and with my now husband, haha!) I've been dabbling with photography since I was a child, thanks to my grandfather, who always very patiently and VERY trustingly lent me his dslr whenever I asked. I never quite knew what I wanted to do "when I grew up," but photography has been a constant in my life, and when I realized that friends and family were coming to me for help in capturing the precious moments in their lives, I knew this was something I needed to pursue.

I now find myself so privileged to have the opportunities to document major life moments for others, such as graduations, engagements, weddings, pregnancies, and the ever-changing, ever-growing moments in the lives of infants and toddlers!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

Alex S. Married on 03/06/2021

Best decision ever was booking with Ashley

Ashley was more than a photographer for our wedding- she made sure we stayed on schedule, made us laugh, and kept us sane on an extremely crazy day. Above all the photos were FAR BEYOND our expectations. I still cry looking at them. You will not regret booking with Ashley- in fact it might just be the best decision you make for your wedding.

Ivory & Olive Photo Co.'s reply:

Alex!! This has me crying!!!! I loved spending all the time I got to spend with both you and your families, and I truly feel that I walked away with friends. I root for you at every turn; I can't wait to see what the future holds for you all!
    Mary S. Married on 03/06/2021

Ivory and Olive Photography

Absolutely stunning photos of my daughter's wedding. Made everyone feel comfortable, and the professionalism was excellent. I would highly recommend this wedding photographer.

Ivory & Olive Photo Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Mary, from the bottom of my heart! I feel so honored to have gotten to spend the day with your family. From the moment I walked in to your home and saw all the vintage cameras, I knew we were going to get along perfectly, haha. On a serious note though, I could feel so much love and joy all day; it was truly a privilege to witness.
    Kristen F. Married on 11/20/2020

Truly wonderful

I truly feel blessed to have been able to have Ashley for both of our COVID wedding celebrations. We were set to get married in June of 2020, but with COVID and an unexpected back surgery we said our vows on a Tuesday night. Ashley was willing to photograph it even though it was last minute. The pictures from that day are something I will never forget and I am so beyond grateful. She then photographed our rescheduled wedding celebration in November which just so happened to be scheduled for the same weekend that the governor put all COVID restrictions back in place. She was so reassuring and made the day as perfect as it could be, photographing all of the ups and downs of what was definitely one of the craziest, yet most beautiful, days of our lives. Ashley is truly one of the kindest and most genuine people I know and we will be using her again next month for our Maternity photo shoot.

Ivory & Olive Photo Co.'s reply:

Oh my gosh, I will NEVER get over how positive you were through all of the freaking craziness! I still can't believe the restrictions literally the night before your reception. I don't think I would have been able to keep as calm and clear headed as you did hahahaha. I am SO happy to have made an honest friend, and I can't wait to celebrate more of life's big moments with you both!

Real Weddings

Deals

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. 1
Exclusive

20 Flamingo Court Cincinnati, OH, 45229
Location of (Ivory & Olive Photo Co.)

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ivory & Olive Photo Co. include in the starting price?

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Ivory & Olive Photo Co. include in their most popular wedding package?

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ivory & Olive Photo Co. offer?

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Ivory & Olive Photo Co. offer?

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Ivory & Olive Photo Co. offer for wedding events?

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Ivory & Olive Photo Co. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Ivory & Olive Photo Co. offer?

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding