20 Flamingo Court, Cincinnati, OH 45229 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 6
  • Deals 1

About Ivory & Olive Photo Co.

Hi - I'm Ashley!

I'm a wife, a dog mommy, and a mom to two beautiful girls in addition to being a photographer. I grew up moving around a lot, with most of my childhood in Germany, and when I moved to Cincinnati in 2012, I instantly fell in love with the city (and with my now husband, haha!) I've been dabbling with photography since I was a child, thanks to my grandfather, who always very patiently and VERY trustingly lent me his dslr whenever I asked. I never quite knew what I wanted to do "when I grew up," but photography has been a constant in my life, and when I realized that friends and family were coming to me for help in capturing the precious moments in their lives, I knew this was something I needed to pursue.

I now find myself so privileged to have the opportunities to document major life moments for others, such as graduations, engagements, weddings, pregnancies, and the ever-changing, ever-growing moments in the lives of infants and toddlers!

• Asian-owned
Sparklers
dsc 7854 2 51 2037409 162560573924930

Photos 30 Photos
Real Weddings 95 Photos

5 Reviews for Ivory & Olive Photo Co.

Mary S. · Married on 03/06/2021

Ivory and Olive Photography

Absolutely stunning photos of my daughter's wedding. Made everyone feel comfortable, and the professionalism was excellent. I would highly recommend this wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/06/2021

Ivory & Olive Photo Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Mary, from the bottom of my heart! I feel so honored to have gotten to spend the day with your family. From the moment I walked in to your home and saw all the vintage cameras, I knew we were going to get along perfectly, haha. On a serious note though, I could feel so much love and joy all day; it was truly a privilege to witness.

Kristen F. · Married on 11/20/2020

Truly wonderful

I truly feel blessed to have been able to have Ashley for both of our COVID wedding celebrations. We were set to get married in June of 2020, but with COVID and an unexpected back surgery we said our vows on a Tuesday night. Ashley was willing to photograph it even though it was last minute. The pictures from that day are something I will never forget and I am so beyond grateful. She then photographed our rescheduled wedding celebration in November which just so happened to be scheduled for the same weekend that the governor put all COVID restrictions back in place. She was so reassuring and made the day as perfect as it could be, photographing all of the ups and downs of what was definitely one of the craziest, yet most beautiful, days of our lives. Ashley is truly one of the kindest and most genuine people I know and we will be using her again next month for our Maternity photo shoot.

Sent on 07/06/2021

Ivory & Olive Photo Co.'s reply:

Oh my gosh, I will NEVER get over how positive you were through all of the freaking craziness! I still can't believe the restrictions literally the night before your reception. I don't think I would have been able to keep as calm and clear headed as you did hahahaha. I am SO happy to have made an honest friend, and I can't wait to celebrate more of life's big moments with you both!

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1700
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Prints

6 Real Weddings

View more weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ivory & Olive Photo Co. 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 20 Flamingo Court Cincinnati, OH, 45229 See on map
    Location of (Ivory & Olive Photo Co.)

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ivory & Olive Photo Co. include in the starting price?

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Ivory & Olive Photo Co. include in their most popular wedding package?

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ivory & Olive Photo Co. offer?

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Ivory & Olive Photo Co. offer?

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Ivory & Olive Photo Co. offer for wedding events?

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Prints

What percentage of users recommend Ivory & Olive Photo Co. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Ivory & Olive Photo Co. offer?

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.