Ivory & Olive Photo Co.

Cincinnati, OH View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. is a wedding photography company located in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Hi - I'm Ashley! I'm a wife, a dog mommy, and a mother to two little girls in addition to being a photographer. I find my own joy in documenting all of life's moments down to the most intimate details, both for my own family and for yours. It is such an absolute privilege to spend the biggest day of a couple's life with them, and to then watch them and their relationship and their own families grow!
Since I started shooting weddings, I feel that I have finally found my calling, and I hope that that is evident in the work I produce. My goal with shooting any and everything is taking you back and making you feel what you were in that moment.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Justin
    Justin Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful experience from booking to wedding

We had booked Ashley early on in our process and she was proactive and friendly and responsive from the beginning. We had to change our wedding date and move things around quite a bit and she was so flexible and understanding and helpful. On the wedding day it felt like having a really good friend there. She was so kind, funny and encouraging and made us feel totally comfortable, all while being professional and understanding of our needs. We were recommending Ashley to people at our wedding and would recommend her to anyone who asked. We wish we were getting married again just so she could be there.

Ivory & Olive Photo Co.'s reply:

Oh my goodness Justin, I am crying - thank you so much for taking the time to share all of this!!! You and Alex were so so thoughtful and kind from the very first email exchange, and spending the day with you and your loved ones was truly something special. I am always here for you both!
    Alex S. Married on 03/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision ever was booking with Ashley

Ashley was more than a photographer for our wedding- she made sure we stayed on schedule, made us laugh, and kept us sane on an extremely crazy day. Above all the photos were FAR BEYOND our expectations. I still cry looking at them. You will not regret booking with Ashley- in fact it might just be the best decision you make for your wedding.

Ivory & Olive Photo Co.'s reply:

Alex!! This has me crying!!!! I loved spending all the time I got to spend with both you and your families, and I truly feel that I walked away with friends. I root for you at every turn; I can't wait to see what the future holds for you all!
    Mary S. Married on 03/06/2021

Ivory and Olive Photography

Absolutely stunning photos of my daughter's wedding. Made everyone feel comfortable, and the professionalism was excellent. I would highly recommend this wedding photographer.

Ivory & Olive Photo Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Mary, from the bottom of my heart! I feel so honored to have gotten to spend the day with your family. From the moment I walked in to your home and saw all the vintage cameras, I knew we were going to get along perfectly, haha. On a serious note though, I could feel so much love and joy all day; it was truly a privilege to witness.
  • illustration stars

Honey Designs Jewelry
5.0 out of 5 rating , 34 Reviews
路 Wedding Jewelers

Cincinnati Ohio Cincinnati, OH, 45102
Location of (Ivory & Olive Photo Co.)

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. frequently asked questions

Ivory & Olive Photo Co. includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
Ivory & Olive Photo Co. includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Ivory & Olive Photo Co. offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints
Ivory & Olive Photo Co. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding