2368 Norwood Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45212 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Honey Designs Jewelry

Hi I'm Chelsea, owner and designer behind Honey Designs.

I would love to take a moment and share a little more about me and why I started Honey Designs. I was born and raised in the jewelry industry and my dad, a Graduate Gemologist, owned a family jewelry store for over 30 years. My educational background includes a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Enameling & Metalsmithing, and more recently a Gemological Institute of America Diamond & Colored Gemstone Graduate. I decided to start HDJ in 2015 because I fell in love with love and felt that engagements deserved the extra individualized care that a traditional store or website cannot provide. I'm very much involved in the engagement process for my clients and love everything about that. Whether it's a low key walk in the park or elaborate production, every engagement is special and cared for by me.

I honestly and professionally help guide every client with an educated mindset when it comes to design and stone selection, making sure you're confident in terminology and love the final outcome.

I'm grateful to be a part of your journey as a couple!

Here are a handful of the important benefits you can expect with Custom Designed Engagement Rings and Jewelry with Honey Designs:

• Jewelry that is truly one-of-a-kind
  • You can achieve the perfect fit
  • The unique ability to update a family heirloom
  • Jewelry that reflects your personal style and individuality
  • Personal attention with individualized appointments
  • Honey Designs are crafted with superior quality in the USA

Honey Designs Jewelry 2
Honey Designs Jewelry 3
Honey Designs Jewelry 4

Courtney Morgan · Getting married on 07/09/2021

I promise you won't regret working with Chelsea!

Chelsea has an amazing talent for taking someone's vision and turning it into a reality. She really takes the time to understand what you are looking for and makes sure that each design is special and unique! No detail is overlooked! On top of it all, she's incredibly personable and down-to-earth making her a total dream to work with : )

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Tatiana

Tatiana Nicholas · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Beautiful Unique Jewelry - Loved our experience!

Working with Honey Designs Jewelry could not have been a better experience! Chelsea is extremely personable and makes sure all details are accounted for. Her work is beautiful and unique - we are constantly receiving compliments on our rings. Would definitely recommend her in any regard especially if you are looking for a one of a kind, personal experience.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Phil Williams · Married on 06/09/2019

Highly recommended

When I decided to start ring shopping I was a bit overwhelmed. Walking into a jewellers was like walking into the past; ladies with big hair trying to push me in the direction of dated, tacky looking bling. I’d almost given up hope of finding something I liked until a friend recommended Honey Designs. Chelsea listened to me, answered all my stupid questions, guided me through the process and I ended up with something I was very happy with. The process from end to end was excellent and I can’t recommend Honey Designs enough. We went back for our wedding bands and we are both absolutely delighted. Thanks!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Award

Honey Designs Jewelry Pricing

Honey Designs Jewelry Price Rates

Honey Designs Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Honey Designs Jewelry 1
    $100 Off Wedding Bands

New Clients will receive $100 off of their total for wedding bands until the end of 2019!

• 2368 Norwood Ave Cincinnati, OH, 45212 See on map