2368 Norwood Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45212 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Honey Designs Jewelry

Hi I'm Chelsea, owner and designer behind Honey Designs.

I would love to take a moment and share a little more about me and why I started Honey Designs. I was born and raised in the jewelry industry and my dad, a Graduate Gemologist, owned a family jewelry store for over 30 years. My educational background includes a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Enameling & Metalsmithing, and more recently a Gemological Institute of America Diamond & Colored Gemstone Graduate. I decided to start HDJ in 2015 because I fell in love with love and felt that engagements deserved the extra individualized care that a traditional store or website cannot provide. I'm very much involved in the engagement process for my clients and love everything about that. Whether it's a low key walk in the park or elaborate production, every engagement is special and cared for by me.

I honestly and professionally help guide every client with an educated mindset when it comes to design and stone selection, making sure you're confident in terminology and love the final outcome.

I'm grateful to be a part of your journey as a couple!

Here are a handful of the important benefits you can expect with Custom Designed Engagement Rings and Jewelry with Honey Designs:

• Jewelry that is truly one-of-a-kind
  • You can achieve the perfect fit
  • The unique ability to update a family heirloom
  • Jewelry that reflects your personal style and individuality
  • Personal attention with individualized appointments
  • Honey Designs are crafted with superior quality in the USA

Videos 2 vídeos

24 Reviews for Honey Designs Jewelry

• Rachel

Rachel Markovic · Getting married on 04/03/2022

Delivers everything you could want & more

Honey Designs is the kind of business that you wish everyone knew about, can't stop talking about, such a great service and quality kind of experience. My now fiance enlisted Chelsea at Honey Designs to design my engagement ring. They started with initial conversations over the phone to touch on specifics and then had a meeting to dive into 1. what he thought I would want, 2. what he would want me to have. Chelsea at Honey Designs mirrored those together so perfectly to create THE ring. Every detail was gone over with such attention, even engraving the inside with a private message to me. Not only were we able to get a custom designed setting for the engagement ring but were also able to hand pick the specific diamonds, it's a custom experience that doesn't break the wallet but instead feels like you were personally gifted the opportunity to participate on this special time. We received the ultimate engagement ring in addition to Honey Designs providing a curated proposal. Chelsea came up with many different ideas and options using the best local vendors, keeping in mind what we would like for our proposal (without even really knowing ourselves). Ultimately, Chelsea at Honey Designs pieced together (with my now fiance) a personal proposal complete with flowers, a photographer, a private venue, champagne, along with all of the small touches that created the perfect atmosphere & special moment for us.

Sent on 01/08/2020

Courtney Morgan · Getting married on 07/09/2021

I promise you won't regret working with Chelsea!

Chelsea has an amazing talent for taking someone's vision and turning it into a reality. She really takes the time to understand what you are looking for and makes sure that each design is special and unique! No detail is overlooked! On top of it all, she's incredibly personable and down-to-earth making her a total dream to work with : )

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Tatiana

Tatiana Nicholas · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Beautiful Unique Jewelry - Loved our experience!

Working with Honey Designs Jewelry could not have been a better experience! Chelsea is extremely personable and makes sure all details are accounted for. Her work is beautiful and unique - we are constantly receiving compliments on our rings. Would definitely recommend her in any regard especially if you are looking for a one of a kind, personal experience.

Sent on 09/30/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Honey Designs Jewelry Pricing

Honey Designs Jewelry Price Rates

Honey Designs Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Diamond Certification
    Insurance
    Payment Plans
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

• 2368 Norwood Ave Cincinnati, OH, 45212 See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Honey Designs Jewelry)