Cincinnati, OH 45226 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Honey Designs Jewelry

Here are a handful of the important benefits you can expect with Custom Designed Engagement Rings and Jewelry with Honey Designs:

• Jewelry that is truly one-of-a-kind
  • You can achieve the perfect fit
  • The unique ability to update a family heirloom
  • Jewelry that reflects your personal style and individuality
  • Personal attention with individualized appointments
  • Honey Designs are crafted with superior quality in the USA

unnamed 3
img0631

6 Reviews for Honey Designs Jewelry

Alex · Married on 08/19/2018

Chelsea is super friendly.and super on the ball with everything. My fiance got exactly.what she wanted and I could have never gotten it with out chelsea. She made everything easy and never rushed me to do anything. She even threw us an engagement party!

Amy · Married on 07/12/2017

I'm beyond impressed with the quality of diamonds and jewelry Honey Designs Jewelry provides. Chelsea goes beyond providing premium jewelry and includes custom proposal coaching as well as offering complimentary photo coverage of the moment and other goodies. It's such a complete package! I wish this upon every couple for one of the most memorable days of their lives. After all, it is a story that will be told time upon time again! I recently had my own style appointment @ Honey Designs and highly recommend!!!

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2016

How do I even begin to write a review that embodies how Chelsea made my dreams come true??

Chelsea asked me to come in for a custom design consultation to get an idea of what I wanted in an engagement ring. Little did I know, Kyle had already begun working with Chelsea and Honey Designs. The ideas I passed on became the foundation of what would become my ring. Not to mention, I got a complimentary manicure just for playing with diamond designs with Chelsea, SCORE! Flash forward to a few months later, and there was Kyle proposing with a more perfect ring than I could have ever chosen or designed for myself. Chelsea perfectly captured both of our personalities and incorporated all of the beautiful elements we both wanted to craft literally the most PERFECT RING EVER! No matter what, marrying my best friend is the most exciting and thrilling adventure yet. But the fact that this ring is so thoughtfully and skillfully designed and crafted makes it so infinitely more meaningful that I want to ugly cry a whole bunch of happy tears every time I see it on my hand. Chelsea cared so much about making this the perfect ring and the perfect experience, and that is something that no jewelry store can manufacture. We used the mini session with Amy Oliver Photography, (That Chelsea gifts to her clients - Seriously, its unreal how awesome she is!) to capture my stunned look when the man of my dreams asked me to marry him with the ring my dreams are made of!

1000% recommend Chelsea if you want to be/have the happiest bride EVER <3

Award

Honey Designs Jewelry Pricing

Honey Designs Jewelry Price Rates

Honey Designs Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks