9399 Shelly Lane, Cincinnati, OH 45242 Map · Phone number

About Krombholz Jewelers.

For over 75 years Krombholz Jewelers has been Cincinnati's "Crown Jeweler". Three generations of Krombholz's have designed and made available the most unique and exquisite jewelry anywhere. Krombholz strives to be the only jeweler you will ever need. While Krombholz feature one of the best custom design departments in the country, it also has an incredible collection of antique and vintage jewelry and diamonds.

Follow Krombholz Jewelers. on

eng010718
1cec76440ec6a60b K logo red bigger
engshort
Krombholz Jewelers.

3 Reviews for Krombholz Jewelers.

Molly · Married on 09/24/2016

My fiancé and I came here with my engagement ring to have some modifications made to it that our previous jeweler told us was "not possible". The staff went above and beyond to make sure my ring was perfect and the whole process was so enjoyable that we went back to have my wedding band custom-made! This was also a seamless process which resulted in a GORGEOUS ring. Unbelievable service AND quality of jewelry is hard to come by and they have both! Needless to say Krombholz will be our jewelers for life!

Sent on 09/06/2016
  • User4141903 · 2+ years ago

We had a great experience with Krombholz. My husband got my engagement ring there, as well as our wedding bands. They were very professional and friendly. They even let me husband film the making of my ring, as part of the proposal. They included a very nice hand written note when they shipped us our wedding bands. They also did my sister and brother-in-laws rings in 2010/2011, and they had a great experience as well.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Liz · Married on 09/10/2011

Lee Krombholz at Krombholz Jewelers made our wedding rings, and we could not be more thrilled with them. We saw a ring he designed at a store in Charleston, SC several years ago, and when it came time to decide about wedding rings, we contacted him to see if he could make a variant on that ring. Not only did he respond promptly and thoroughly, he worked with our uncertainty about what we wanted and made beautiful custom rings that exactly suited each of us. And all of the contact was on email or phone! I highly recommend Lee's work for any special occasion - or just if you want something beautiful and special. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Krombholz Jewelers. FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 5-6 weeks