8060 Montgomery Road Suite 500, Cincinnati, OH 45236 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Genesis Diamonds

Genesis Diamonds has successfully changed everything about how diamond jewelry is sold in the Southeast by offering greater value, more selection, and superior customer service. Our mission is to empower consumers while making diamond purchasing the romantic and pleasant experience it should be.

Follow Genesis Diamonds on

Genesis Diamonds 1
  • Jackie

Jackie · Getting married on 01/25/2020

Engagement ring

My fiancee and I both have baby faces despite being in our mid-20s. We went to 5 different jewelry stores in one day when we went ring shopping and no one took us seriously, and a few were even insulting. I suggested that we make one last stop at Genesis. We are both so glad that I did! Everything was excellent from the moment we walked in the door. They weren't pushy, they treated us with respect, had an excellent selection, and overall turned a really frustrating experience into a great one. I can't say enough nice things about them. They have my business for life! My only suggestion is, maybe a few less radio commercials please?

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Genesis Diamonds 2
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2016

I absolutely love my one of a kind engagement and wedding band rings!!! Gorgeous. Highly recommend. Quality is amazing. Warranty is spot on. Excellent customer service!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Allie · Married on 10/08/2016

My fiance, with the help of my best friend, picked out my dream ring at Genesis. It is beautiful and I was so happy with how well he did. My fiance said the sales associate asked to see a picture of me so she could determine my ring size... and she hit it dead on. Not sure how someone is able to do that but she did and it fits/looks gorgeous! My fiance also knew I wanted a rose gold band, which Genesis made happen!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Genesis Diamonds FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks