3742 Hillsboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37215 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Real Weddings 3

About Genesis Diamonds

The world's largest selection of hand crafted designer engagement rings & the #1 destination for true wholesale diamond prices in Nashville, Louisville and Cincinnati.

Follow Genesis Diamonds on

Genesis Diamonds 4
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/06/2019

Variety and Class at an Affordable Price

My husband bought my engagement ring here. They treated him so well and were so helpful that we decided to go back for our wedding bands. My husband is a German teacher and he found a Christian Bauer ring that he fell in love with. Stasia helped us and let us know that I could write a message to him inside and it would be in my handwriting. It made process much more special.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful!

We absolutely could not have picked a better place to get our rings! The service was fantastic, the pricing was not bad, you so get what you pay for and they did work out a deal with us as well! I cannot wait to get our wedding pictures back but until then I’ll post the ones we took! Truly great service and I will love our rings for years to come!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Genesis Diamonds 5

Mackenzie · Married on 07/21/2018

My fiancé and I were window shopping for rings 4 months before he actually proposed and we had already found a ring that I was absolutely in love with at Shane Co. We walked into Genesis with my mind already made up that I no longer needed to look for another ring until they started showing me their own selection of the style I fell in love with. They helped me decide on which size diamond would look the best and they were very personable. The prices were amazing and the payments were reasonable and we actually got a better deal than originally planned. I would refer Genesis to anyone because I got the most beautiful engagement ring and band out of it.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Genesis Diamonds FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

Real Weddings

• 3742 Hillsboro Pike Nashville, 37215 See on map
    8556647464 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon-Fri: 10am-7pm CST Sat: 10am-5pm CST