3742 Hillsboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37215 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Real Weddings 2

About Genesis Diamonds

The world's largest selection of hand crafted designer engagement rings & the #1 destination for true wholesale diamond prices in Nashville, Louisville and Cincinnati.

Follow Genesis Diamonds on

75 Reviews for Genesis Diamonds

1 User photo

Genesis Diamonds 1

Mackenzie · Married on 07/21/2018

My fiancé and I were window shopping for rings 4 months before he actually proposed and we had already found a ring that I was absolutely in love with at Shane Co. We walked into Genesis with my mind already made up that I no longer needed to look for another ring until they started showing me their own selection of the style I fell in love with. They helped me decide on which size diamond would look the best and they were very personable. The prices were amazing and the payments were reasonable and we actually got a better deal than originally planned. I would refer Genesis to anyone because I got the most beautiful engagement ring and band out of it.

Such pretty diamonds here I love it

I had a great experience at Genesis Diamonds. The woman who helped us pick out a ring was very attentive, showed us all types and styles of engagement rings, and was very aware of staying in our budget. She educated us on the cut, color, etc of the diamond we were buying and got us the best diamond for my personality and my budget. She was not pushy, but let me make the decision and let me take as much time as I needed.

Genesis Diamonds FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

Real Weddings

• 3742 Hillsboro Pike Nashville, TN 37215 See on map
    8556647464 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon-Fri: 10am-7pm CST Sat: 10am-5pm CST