Genesis Diamonds Reviews

Genesis Diamonds 4
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/06/2019

Variety and Class at an Affordable Price

My husband bought my engagement ring here. They treated him so well and were so helpful that we decided to go back for our wedding bands. My husband is a German teacher and he found a Christian Bauer ring that he fell in love with. Stasia helped us and let us know that I could write a message to him inside and it would be in my handwriting. It made process much more special.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Carey Jantesena · Married on 06/14/2019

Great to work with

I decided today was the day and picked out the ring on a trip. Had a great time with this store. Everything turned out great and she loved it!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful!

We absolutely could not have picked a better place to get our rings! The service was fantastic, the pricing was not bad, you so get what you pay for and they did work out a deal with us as well! I cannot wait to get our wedding pictures back but until then I’ll post the ones we took! Truly great service and I will love our rings for years to come!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Genesis Diamonds 5

Mackenzie · Married on 07/21/2018

My fiancé and I were window shopping for rings 4 months before he actually proposed and we had already found a ring that I was absolutely in love with at Shane Co. We walked into Genesis with my mind already made up that I no longer needed to look for another ring until they started showing me their own selection of the style I fell in love with. They helped me decide on which size diamond would look the best and they were very personable. The prices were amazing and the payments were reasonable and we actually got a better deal than originally planned. I would refer Genesis to anyone because I got the most beautiful engagement ring and band out of it.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Robyn · Married on 05/06/2017

Great service!!

I can’t say enough good things about this jewelry store! My fiancé had a great experience shopping at Genesis Diamonds. The sales representative, Stasia, was very helpful with selecting the most perfect diamond and ring. They even had the diamond set in the ring in under 24 hrs! Fast forward to a week after our engagement, I reluctantly went back in to get my ring resized (I didn’t want to be without it after only having it for a short time.) The customer service representative, Liz, was so great with making sure I was selecting the appropriate size for my finger, and even taught me how use the jewelers loupe to see my diamond up close! They quoted a week turnaround time for my ring to be resized in house by their jeweler, Louis. He had it finished in 6 hours!! I was blown away and thankful to get my ring back so quickly!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Such pretty diamonds here I love it

Sent on 03/09/2017

I had a great experience at Genesis Diamonds. The woman who helped us pick out a ring was very attentive, showed us all types and styles of engagement rings, and was very aware of staying in our budget. She educated us on the cut, color, etc of the diamond we were buying and got us the best diamond for my personality and my budget. She was not pushy, but let me make the decision and let me take as much time as I needed.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/07/2015

I got my engagement ring and wedding ring from Genesis and they were great to work with. When my fiancé bought the ring he didn't love the diamond when he got outside so he took it back and they worked with him to get the perfect diamond. They were very professional and helped with everything we needed.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Maggie · Married on 10/03/2015

I love their selection of rings. My fiancé surprised me with the most beautiful Tacori engagement ring and we went back to get our bands. Very helpful and great selection.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Genesis Diamonds, and their fantastic team did a wonderful job helping my fiancé, and I. First they helped John find a wonderful engagement ring(That I Love, might I add!), then they helped us find wedding bands. We even got our rings engraved at no charge! I highly recommend them

Sent on 12/05/2014

I have been very pleased with this Genesis! We originally bought jewelry from the Genesis in Green Hills, which is where my engagement ring came from. However, we went to look at bands we found them to be very pushy and not helpful at all. We were so upset and we did not know where we were going to go from there. One day though I needed to get my ring cleaned so I decided to stop at the Genesis in Cool Springs. It was such a pleasant experience and Nadya has been absolutely incredible. We bought my fiances band there and will be returning. I'm so thankful for the high quality of customer service at this location. I will not be returning to the Green Hills location.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Kristine · Married on 04/25/2015

The ring they helped my fiance design is absolutely stunning. They are extremely friendly and helpful every time we go in the store. Can't wait to get our wedding bands from them!

Sent on 10/27/2014

We loved working with Elizabeth at Genesis Diamonds! She was always responsive to our needs in a timely manner and always professional. They gave a discount for ordering both the engagement ring and wedding band through them which was a plus. They also prepaid for shipping when my engagement ring needed to go back for some adjustments. Overall a great company to work with. I will definitely be buying from them again in the future!

Sent on 04/29/2015

The people at Genesis were extremely helpful and were able to get us exactly what we wanted for a price that fit our budget. I would definitely recommend them to other people.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Abbey · Married on 05/18/2014

We absolutely love Genesis, from engagement rings to our wedding bands, we will buy our diamonds no where else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Rachel · Married on 04/26/2014

My engagement ring came from Genesis and we were so happy with their services that we went back to get our wedding bands there. Stasia was so friendly and helpful, we had our bands picked out in no time! We are so happy with our purchases and with all of Genesis' extra benefits that we will continue using them for years to come

Sent on 07/13/2014

Rebecca · Married on 04/24/2014

Genesis diamonds was so great to work with! They were very professional and respectful. They did not try to talk us into anything or change our minds about what we were looking for. Plus my ring is beautiful!!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Extremely attentive. Very flexible to budget.

Sent on 09/29/2013

They took wonderful care of us. Our rings were beautiful and Stacia was great to work with!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Genesis Diamonds had the most beautiful jewelry for myself and my future husband! I am always receiving compliments on my ring. They will be our jewelers for the future!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Worked within my timeline to create a custom ring and make me feel at ease. Lifetime guarantee on bands and all future work and cleanings are free. I love the folks here, and the owner of the stores is very down to Earth. I don' believe I could have picked a better jeweler.

Sent on 07/29/2013

My engagement ring is so perfect. It is exactly what I wanted and more- perfectly suited just to me. When I finally got to actually visit Genesis diamonds I was very impressed with the quality of the products- really, they have the best. The band that matches my ring is gorgeous too... and my husband is the pickiest, most thorough person I've ever met- so if he did business there, it must be worth having a look for you too.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Sarah · Married on 07/05/2013

Genesis Diamonds has absolutely phenomenal customer service, as well as an amazing range of really lovely engagement rings.

My finance and I recently decided to get engaged and, thanks to advice from friends who were previous Genesis Diamonds customers, we decided to give them a try. We are both very glad we did.

From the moment we entered Genesis, we were greeted warmly at the door and made to feel very welcome. Kelly helped us for almost two hours, allowing us to view and me try on any ring I desired. She even went to get some of the newest rings they had in stock (arrived that morning) for me to try on before they even went on display.

Ultimately, we felt there was no need to go to any other store after our experience at Genesis Diamonds. We settled on a beautiful engagement ring by ritani. I couldn't be happier with my ring or with the help and treatment we received in this store.

With absolute honesty, being a customer of Genesis, I have no problem at all recommending them to any couple. They have also secured our insurance that we will remain loyal and will return to Genesis Diamonds for our wedding rings.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Tanja · Married on 05/25/2013

All I can say is..... AMAZING!! The quality and customer service is truly one of a kind at Genesis! My husband purchased my engagement ring from them, (which is the most amazing ring ever!) we got our wedding bands there and I also wore a necklace from Genesis the day of my wedding. I can't say enough how amazing both the Brentwood and the Nashville store is. If you want to feel like a princess... this is the store to go to! :)

Sent on 06/11/2013
  • Zachary

Zachary Restad · Married on 09/22/2012

Exceeded Our Expectations! Best Jeweler Around!!!

Eight years ago, I shopped around and felt that Genesis offered the best value and warranty for the money. As the process is overwhelming Stasia took the time to explain the differences in cut, clarity and style and worked diligently to find the best value for my budget. At the time, my then fiancée had her heart set on a Simon G setting (MR1506-Passion Collection). With Stasia's help, she helped me find something comparable within my budget.

Over the course of the last eight years, Genesis Diamonds has been there for my wife and has shown compassion when she was diagnosed with RA which affected her left hand forcing her engagement ring and wedding bands to be cut off due to the swelling of her finger. Stacey reassured her that they'd resize her rings as often as needed at no cost to ensure that they'd always fit just right.

This past year, when having her wedding bands resized, she casually asked if Simon G still carried the setting that had fallen in love with eight years ago. With only a vague description, Stacey at Genesis Diamonds was able to locate the setting and worked with Simon G to ship it to them in less than a week. As the setting was exactly as she has remembered, Stasia's helped us to pick a solitaire out that was within our budget. Upon completion of the ring, when we went to pick it up the diamond didn't compliment the setting as we had envisioned. With the help of Joey, Bassel and Stasia they quickly sprang into action to ensure customer satisfaction by collaboratively working together to provide alternate solutions.

From the very beginning, Genesis Diamonds has always exceeded our expectations. They're one of the few companies who values their customers and who demonstrates integrity and embodies their values. I can honestly say they have earned my loyalty for life and I happily recommend them to anyone looking to purchase jewelry for themselves or their loved ones.

Sent on 07/26/2019