King Jewelers

4121 Hillsboro Road, Nashville, TN 37215 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About King Jewelers

When your life has reached that magical moment, you not only need that perfect diamond ring but also the complete wedding experience. That’s why King Jewelers offers bridal consultations for brides and grooms with the expert advice of our in-house bridal stylists. King Jewelers offer brides and grooms a first-class experience as we conveniently offer custom engagement ring and wedding band designs, luxury designer bridal jewelry, watches for him, bridal party gifts, and gift registration. We also accommodate engravings, appraisals, and expert jewelry cleaning.

Follow King Jewelers on

King Jewelers 2
King Jewelers 3
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 12/31/2018

Charlie from King Jewler’s was absolutely amazing. She helped my fiancé find the perfect ring and she was so sweet and helpful when I went in to get my ring resized. We noticed an impurity in the diamond and she was extremely helpful in laying out a new selection to choose from to ensure it was what we wanted. She was very thoughtful and made my fiancé feel extremely comfortable when ring shopping and he said he felt like she was truly invested in us as a couple. The band of my ring lost a diamond and King Jewlers put a new one back in on the spot- incredible service! We’re looking forward to going back for our wedding bands. Thank you Charlie and King Jewelers!

King Jewelers 4
    King Jewelers 5
    King Jewelers 6
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2014

Every single person my fiancé and I worked with at King was professional, responsive and accommodating. I loved the fact that we never felt any pressure to buy something or something outside of our budget. Special thanks to Mark for finding me a gorgeous diamond!

Keyla · Married on 08/27/2011

King's Jewelers are on top of their game! They sold me when I walked in the door! Other jewelers I saw seemed to hate their jobs. When I left I didn't feel excited about being a bride, and believe me they weren't excited until 5 o'clock. As soon as I walked into King's they made me feel like a princess. It was all about me :) Also, they know what they're talking about. I've bought a good amount of jewelry and these guys by far knew more about sapphires and diamonds than any other jeweler I've come in contact with. You can guarantee you're in good care here.

King Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Rentals, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks