Honey Designs Jewelry Reviews

6 | Cincinnati, OH

6 Reviews for Honey Designs Jewelry

Alex · Married on 08/19/2018

Chelsea is super friendly.and super on the ball with everything. My fiance got exactly.what she wanted and I could have never gotten it with out chelsea. She made everything easy and never rushed me to do anything. She even threw us an engagement party!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Amy · Married on 07/12/2017

I'm beyond impressed with the quality of diamonds and jewelry Honey Designs Jewelry provides. Chelsea goes beyond providing premium jewelry and includes custom proposal coaching as well as offering complimentary photo coverage of the moment and other goodies. It's such a complete package! I wish this upon every couple for one of the most memorable days of their lives. After all, it is a story that will be told time upon time again! I recently had my own style appointment @ Honey Designs and highly recommend!!!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2016

How do I even begin to write a review that embodies how Chelsea made my dreams come true??

Chelsea asked me to come in for a custom design consultation to get an idea of what I wanted in an engagement ring. Little did I know, Kyle had already begun working with Chelsea and Honey Designs. The ideas I passed on became the foundation of what would become my ring. Not to mention, I got a complimentary manicure just for playing with diamond designs with Chelsea, SCORE! Flash forward to a few months later, and there was Kyle proposing with a more perfect ring than I could have ever chosen or designed for myself. Chelsea perfectly captured both of our personalities and incorporated all of the beautiful elements we both wanted to craft literally the most PERFECT RING EVER! No matter what, marrying my best friend is the most exciting and thrilling adventure yet. But the fact that this ring is so thoughtfully and skillfully designed and crafted makes it so infinitely more meaningful that I want to ugly cry a whole bunch of happy tears every time I see it on my hand. Chelsea cared so much about making this the perfect ring and the perfect experience, and that is something that no jewelry store can manufacture. We used the mini session with Amy Oliver Photography, (That Chelsea gifts to her clients - Seriously, its unreal how awesome she is!) to capture my stunned look when the man of my dreams asked me to marry him with the ring my dreams are made of!

1000% recommend Chelsea if you want to be/have the happiest bride EVER <3

Sent on 03/08/2016
  • Chrises

Chris · Married on 11/11/2016

It is the most perfect ring on the planet. I have to thank Chelsea Mead / Honey Designs Jewelry for taking care of my man during the process of creating my custom ring. He talks all the time about how great she was to work with and how she eased his mind as he made the decision (nothing to worry about--it is gorgeous!). I can't speak to the process, but what I can say is this: because I knew a ring was coming, Chelsea was able to ask me what I loved, and I gave her a few things that I really liked. She took that and married (ha) that with what he loved and they came up with the perfect ring for me. I couldn't be happier.

In addition to the ring, which is enough!, Chelsea also gave us a jewelry cleaner to keep it shiny, a manicure, and a session with Photographs by Amy Oliver, which could be used as an engagement session or to have her take pictures during the proposal. She also paid to insure the ring for a full year with a $0 deductible. Plus, the box. It's diamond shaped and made of cast concrete. It is a cool and unique gift to go along with my unique ring.

Chelsea cares about the quality and cares about the end product in a way that a box store just doesn't. She helped create the ring of my dreams with the man of my dreams, and I am forever grateful to her for it.

Sent on 01/06/2016
  • User6601912 · 2+ years ago

Chelsea at Honey Designs took my general engagement ring ideas and within a few days came back to me with some really beautiful, really unique 3D renderings. I had been going cross-eyed looking at so many rings from the main online sites. With Chelsea I had an expert with great taste to hold my hand through the rest of the design and build process. I'd recommend Honey Designs for the uniqueness of their ring designs and for a very personal customer service experience.

Sent on 04/16/2016

Erica · Married on 01/16/2016

In all honestly I would give nothing but the best recommendation for Honey Design Jewelry. I am a Graphic designer and my husband is an Industrial Designer / Environmental Designer and working with another Designer on a project you have your own vision on is a challenge. Chelsea went through many many rounds (maybe even 10) with my husband and tweaking and making everything perfect for our ring. I was able to txt and e-mail Chelsea and expect to hear back from her within the same day when designing my husbands ring.

Chelsea is willing to try new things that she has not explored before when designing which is what Mathew was able to receive in having her design my engagement ring. Chelsea's kind soul, outgoing personality, and witty humor was great working with.

enjoy your search on finding your engagement ring!! This is such a personal intimate process and I would find someone who you get along with... :)

Sent on 04/21/2016