Jill Matthews Photography

Cincinnati, OH View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Jill Matthews Photography is a Cincinnati, Ohio- based wedding photographer. This artist prides herself on not only providing a top-quality service, but doing so using the highest quality materials and supplies. Having been in this industry since 1993, Jill has honed her skills and now provides couples with photos that capture the beauty of their day, all combined in a handmade Italian leather album. Jill shoots with a Hasselblad 907x.

Jill Matthews Photography books just a handful of weddings each year, enabling her to dedicate her time and efforts to each couple. To-be-weds can choose from a range of packages to find what best suits their needs. Partial and full-day coverage are available, as well as an additional photographer to snap even more special moments. The final photos can be given to the newlyweds digitally, in an album, or on canvas to proudly display and share with loved ones.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Negatives
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Message vendor

• Jessica
    Jessica G. Married on 08/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My words just don’t explain it enough. Truly outstanding!!

Jill was truly incredible! She arrived right on time, and got started immediately. She followed us through out the ceremony and reception like our own personal Paparazzi setting up her equipment so fast and tearing down to move to the next spot right on que. The equipment was NEVER a problem for a smaller venue. She predicted the angles before we were even there snapping that BEST SHOT beautifully. It was outstanding! The behind the scenes photos are modest and beautiful, capturing the tenderest of moments with me looking at myself right before the walk. She posed my veil and I so perfectly. She helped me look so young and posed me to capture my most beautiful angles. The ceremony was perfectly captured, even the heart melting face of my husband tearing up when reading his vows to me.. the photo crumbles my heart every time I see it. The first dance was crystal clear and she caught me mid dance so perfectly, you could see the joy in our smiles. Jill is very professional but blends right into your family and friends so well my guests loved her! Even the most introverted of my family posed for her. The big Finale was at night. Jill performed some trick shots in the dark with her camera and captured these insanely stunning photos of us with sparklers, one of my guests wrote our names in the dark with them and the resulting trick shot photo was jaw dropping. Her idea of Lanterns lit over the night sky and river were the most romantic things I’ve ever seen. My guests and I were mesmerized!! She always had an idea up her sleeve, she worked with what she had, my shoes, my dress, the rings, the Veil, flowers, and more. Afterwards, she helped me through the review of the thousands of photos and was so personal to me and what my needs were. She promptly answered my questions and was so very patient with us. She has earned my business for life! I can’t wait to see the next precious moments in time time she captures for my family and I.
    Lauryn W. Married on 03/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jill Matthews is a phenomenal videographer!

When we first met Jill, we knew that she was perfect for our wedding! What we did not know was that she would go to such great lengths to get great footage of our wedding! The videos she sent to us were edited to perfection, and we cried watching them the second time. From the first look to the end of the reception, Jill was a pleasure to work with and a great deal of fun to have around! We could not recommend Jill and her talent enough, and we were lucky to have found her for our wedding!
    Abby C. Married on 04/12/2019

Jill was great!

Jill was great and we are so happy she was our photographer. The videographer was great as well. You won't be sorry when you hire this entire team!
  • illustration stars

Jill Matthews Photography 1
Exclusive
Jill Matthews Photography 2
Offer

Two Parent 6x6 albums included with the Platinum Package if booked by 12/31/22.

Team

Jill  Matthews
Jill Matthews
Owner/Master Photographer

Long time seasoned wedding photographer and videographer with over 20 years as a business owner and specializing in weddings.

Jill shoots with her Hasselblad 907x 50c, as medium format is the very best quality for high quality images. she also shoots mixed media, incorporating black & white infrared red, which is hand developed and hand painted.

Jill is a PPA Certified photographer and a PPA Certified Drone Pilot.

• DJ Butlers
    4.6 out of 5 rating , 126 Reviews
    · Wedding DJs
  • Pout Studio
    5.0 out of 5 rating , 11 Reviews
    · Wedding Hair & Makeup

Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH, 45246
5137719777
Location of (Jill Matthews Photography)
14 Glen Alley Cincinnati, OH, 45246
513-771-9777
513-267-7973

Wednesday thru Sunday

Jill Matthews Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jill Matthews Photography include in the starting price?

Jill Matthews Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jill Matthews Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jill Matthews Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Jill Matthews Photography offer?

Jill Matthews Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Jill Matthews Photography offer?

Jill Matthews Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jill Matthews Photography offer for wedding events?

Jill Matthews Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jill Matthews Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jill Matthews Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Jill Matthews Photography offer?

Jill Matthews Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding