City and Country Photography

Marion, OH View map
$2,950 Most Popular Price

$2,950 Most Popular Price

City And Country Photography is a duo with a love for capturing special once in a lifetime moments. Located out of Columbus, Ohio, and serving the surrounding areas. Ronnie and Melissa have become trusted professionals with over 10 years of combined experience. They know how important it is to capture a variety of images from your special day so you can relive it through images for years to come and as a team they work to ensure that happens.

City And Country Photography offer clients a variety of packages to make sure they have something for a variety of needs and budgets. In addition to wedding day coverage, you can also add on engagement shoots or rehearsal dinner coverage. No matter what you choose, you can relax knowing they only take on a single event per day to ensure you receive the best service possible, in addition to following you between venues if necessary.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,550

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,950

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Jordan
    Jordan H. Married on 06/11/2022

Loved my experience!

I very much enjoyed working with Ronnie and Melissa. They are personable and professional! We booked them for both our engagement and wedding and the photos are stunning! I highly recommend their services.

City and Country Photography's reply:

Thank-you so much for the amazing review Jordan! It seriously means so much to Melissa and I! -- We had an amazing time photographing you, Nick, and your families!
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria G. Married on 04/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Went above & beyond!

Ronnie and Courtney are AMAZING. We hired them for our wedding this past weekend and they both went above and beyond our expectations. We warned them we had a large, loud wedding party and that we would need someone who was great with speaking up and directing a large group. And THEY DID. We loved it. Everything went so smoothly and they moved everyone into positions like we asked. Courtney even went out of her way to help with buttoning up my dress (because my mom was struggling), and held my dress as we walked in the rain. There energy was awesome, being direct but smiling the entire time! The photos are stunning and I absolutely love the creativity. Lastly, they鈥檙e a husband and wife duo and you could tell how in sync they were and it was very special and awesome to see right before I was about to get married. I would recommend Ronnie and Courtney to anyone and everyone. Thank you for everything!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 04/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ronnie and Courtney are the sweetest couple you will ever meet!! They did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We loved our engagement pictures and can't wait to see the ones from our wedding!! They have so many ideas for poses and settings that make you look natural and relaxed but also perfectly posed. They were always open to suggestion and encouraged us to bring our own personality to the photographs. Ronnie and Courtney are so accommodating and fun. Courtney did an amazing job making sure my dress looked perfect in every shot and we had so much fun while she got detail shots getting ready with my bridesmaids. She helped me get from point a to point b without tripping in heels, wrecking my dress or having a meltdown 馃槀 Thank you both from the bottom of my heart!
  • illustration stars

Team

Ronnie/Melissa Walker
Ronnie/Melissa Walker
Owners / Photographers

We are Ronnie and Melissa. We have a passion for capturing once in a lifetime memories and turning those into beautiful photo stories you can cherish for years to come.

Red Vest Entertainment Red Vest Entertainment Wedding DJs

A great team! They produce great work and are super easy to work with.

2008 South Ave Marion, OH, 43302
Location of (City and Country Photography)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding