Columbus, OH 43211 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 42
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Meet the Team

About Caroline Rose Photography

Capturing the authenticity everyone else sees in you. A wedding photographer based out of Central Ohio who is willing to travel to neighboring cities and possible states. Message me for prices and traveling information.

• Woman-owned
Follow Caroline Rose Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Leslie Nicole Photography

Videos 1 Video

22 Reviews for Caroline Rose Photography

Tiffany C. · Getting married on 01/03/2023

Carrie rocks!

Carrie is SO wonderful! She is so responsive, and attentive to every one of our conversations, and easy to reach. With the pandemic, my husband and I opted to do a last minute private vows and rings ceremony with just the two of us, our dogs, Carrie, the officiant, and at the VERY last minute, my family on messenger video. She even so kindly provided TWO phone tripods for us to use rather than us having to purchase some at the last minute. She went above and beyond and even helped us find a safe outdoor, pet friendly, free location that was great for a private ceremony and photos, and recommended vendors. She scouted out the location ahead of time to confirm there were great options for photo spots, and even found some backup ideas in case it would rain. She was inviting to all requests I made, and helped me to make some decisions I struggled with. On the day of, she was early, and helped to scout out the place again ahead of time to see the best places for photos that day. She recommended poses since we didn't have any prepared ahead of time, got detail photos we wouldn't have remembered to ask for, made us comfortable, and made everything really fun. Most importantly, she was GREAT with the pups. She worked with our quirkiness and the dogs refusal to cooperate, and they absolutely love her! Carrie's amazing, and you can't go wrong with her!

Sent on 04/09/2021

Kristina W. · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Stop searching and call Caroline Rose Photography.

Carrie is amazing from start to finish. She is a calm energy in all the chaos. Seems to know where to be and what to say before you can think of it. She is MORE than reasonable in pricing, responds to all of your questions quickly and is engaging throughout the whole process. She has an eye for finding the special moments and capturing them beautifully. She takes great pride in her work and along with that, she takes great pride in your event and your experience. We did engagement and wedding with her, have referred several friends already, and are looking for other occasions she can be involved in. She has a few 2nd shooter options and the flow she has with the people she works with speaks volumes about her professional relationships. We had Lexi as the 2nd shooter at our wedding and her photos and personality were fantastic! We are incredibly grateful for their presence for our big day and highly recommend Carrie and her team for any photo needs anyone has in the future.

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 03/20/2021

Kept us on schedule and having fun!

We loved working with Carrie and Sarah at our wedding! Carrie always found a way to say yes to whatever idea we brought to her! We had a lot of family photos to take and they made sure we were on schedule and getting all the shots that we wanted. Pictures turned out AMAZING and we are so thankful that we had Carrie there to capture those memories for us!

Sent on 05/07/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Caroline Rose Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1900
    Add'l Hours
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Caroline Rose Photography

Caroline O'Brien

Caroline O'Brien

Head Photographer/Owner

My name is Caroline Rose O'Brien although my friends call me Carrie! I'm originally from a small town in Northeast Ohio however I currently reside in Columbus! When I'm not capturing lifes most precious moments I'm playing volleyball, eating brunch or tricking my dogs into thinking I threw the tennis ball. I have loved photography for as long as I can remember. From a young age I noticed the excitement my photos brought people and I've been chasing that same excitement since. I specialize in creative portraits, weddings and events. I am flexible with scheduling and I LOVE to travel. I can't wait to show you how beautiful you really are!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Columbus, Ohio, 43211 See on map
    3302191340 (Phone number)
    Location of (Caroline Rose Photography)

Caroline Rose Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Caroline Rose Photography include in the starting price?

Caroline Rose Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Save the Date

What photography services does Caroline Rose Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Caroline Rose Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Caroline Rose Photography offer?

Caroline Rose Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Caroline Rose Photography offer?

Caroline Rose Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Caroline Rose Photography offer for wedding events?

Caroline Rose Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Caroline Rose Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Caroline Rose Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.