Ronnie and Courtney Photography Reviews

Ronnie and Courtney Photography 6
Ronnie and Courtney Photography 7
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Gibson 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing! Went above & beyond!

Ronnie and Courtney are AMAZING. We hired them for our wedding this past weekend and they both went above and beyond our expectations. We warned them we had a large, loud wedding party and that we would need someone who was great with speaking up and directing a large group. And THEY DID. We loved it. Everything went so smoothly and they moved everyone into positions like we asked. Courtney even went out of her way to help with buttoning up my dress (because my mom was struggling), and held my dress as we walked in the rain. There energy was awesome, being direct but smiling the entire time! The photos are stunning and I absolutely love the creativity. Lastly, they鈥檙e a husband and wife duo and you could tell how in sync they were and it was very special and awesome to see right before I was about to get married. I would recommend Ronnie and Courtney to anyone and everyone. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 14
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 15
  • Sarah

Sarah 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Ronnie and Courtney are the sweetest couple you will ever meet!! They did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We loved our engagement pictures and can't wait to see the ones from our wedding!! They have so many ideas for poses and settings that make you look natural and relaxed but also perfectly posed. They were always open to suggestion and encouraged us to bring our own personality to the photographs. Ronnie and Courtney are so accommodating and fun. Courtney did an amazing job making sure my dress looked perfect in every shot and we had so much fun while she got detail shots getting ready with my bridesmaids. She helped me get from point a to point b without tripping in heels, wrecking my dress or having a meltdown 馃槀 Thank you both from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 16

Laura Sharp 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Ronnie and Courtney were amazing to work with

Ronnie and Courtney were amazing to work with!! They made the process so easy. Ryan and I came from a family that had lots of small details that we wanted to make sure were captured the day of our wedding. They were very easy going with that and had a list the day of the wedding of all the items and types of pictures we wanted captured for our big day. We told them that we wanted some long term exposure pictures because we liked the creativity of those pictures and they totally went with it and researched those type of pictures and came up with great ideas. We honestly couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out!! If I could have given them more stars than 5 I would have!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Leigh Ann 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Ronnie and Courtney Photography from the first contact was extremely professional and very helpful in putting together images that Jason and I wanted on our big day. The moment we met to go over all the details, Ronnie and Courtney truly listened and added helpful hints to help bring out the best in our nervous selves. The big day came and so did the rain and yet Ronnie and Courtney didn't let that get in their way! The moment they arrived they went straight into creating gorgeous photos that captured all the love and happiness that our big day expressed!!! Jason and I couldn't be more pleased with Ronnie and Courtney Photography!!! They were spectacular and so were the beautiful images that the both of them created. What a great day it was and I can't wait to frame and hang those wonderful photos in our home!!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 17
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 18
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 19
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 20
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 21
  • Shelby

Shelby 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Ronnie and Courtney deserve nothing but five stars! Not only are they very friendly and easy to work with they also are incredibly talented professional photographers. They have a detail oriented eye for the perfect photo and work very well together. Ronnie and Courtney helped us look as natural as possible in our photos and made it a very fun, relaxed experience. I highly recommend them for any of your photo needs. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 22
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 23
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 24
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 25

Terri 路 Married on 05/19/2018

The professionalism shown from the first initial meeting to the end of our big day Ronnie and Courtney were fantastic. They provided competitive pricing and products, timely responses, and direction as needed on our wedding day. I am still getting compliments on the quality of the images we received as well as their overall handling of the family. They were respectful to all and took images whenever asked (off script from agreed posses), they smiled and said "absolutely" as the bride I thoroughly enjoy the peace of mind they gave me. They are already being requested as the preferred photographers at our family reunion! Thank you Ronnie and Courtney for making it such a blessed day!

Mr. & Mrs. Ollie King, III

Sent on 07/14/2018

Victoria 路 Married on 05/06/2018

Ronnie and Courtney did an absolutely beautiful job on our wedding photos. They contacted us weeks before to get the details of what photos were a must, as well as how much time they had to achieve those must have shots. Day of the wedding they were timely and excited for Eric and I and the events that were taking place that day. Ronnie and Courtney worked seamlessly together. Eric nor I or wedding party felt rushed or stressed. They made taking photos fun and light hearted and that really made for perfect photos. These too know how to take photos that you will love for many years to come. Thank you Ronnie and Courtney for capturing our special moments on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 32
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 33
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 34

Serena 路 Married on 04/28/2018

Ronnie and Courtney are both fun and professional. We had a very low-key wedding without a schedule to follow and they were able to go with the flow and capture our on the fly wedding. We love their attention to detail, eye for various perspectives and the editing quality. They were able to do everything with a smile and created a fun atmosphere during our big day!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 35
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 36
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 37

Jeremy 路 Married on 04/07/2018

We could not possibly be happier with our choice to use Ronnie and Courtney as our wedding photographers! This pair of photographers was absolutely incredible from start to finish! For starters we had some real restraints in our situation that they were incredibly generous with. When we met them in person days before the wedding so they could get an idea of what we were looking for, we knew right away that they would be an amazing choice. Then came the wedding... both were promptly on time, did an amazing job of capturing the all of the wedding moments and with there being 2 of them, they didn't miss a thing from Bride or Grooms side, capturing moments from different view points, while at the same time respecting the wishes of our pastor not to interfere with the wedding or guests views. Then they patiently took pictures of us at the church, AND 2 other locations that we needed to drive to. Because of $ restraints, we couldn't afford the additional time for them to photograph our reception, BUT they had been so wonderful and caring towards us, we wanted them to be there as "family" to enjoy a good meal with us as a thank you. We gave explicit direction that they were there as our guests and made it very clear that we didn't expect any pictures, we simply wanted them there to thank them for being so wonderful... and yet... they did. Capturing even more beautiful images of us, our guests, decorations, etc. at our reception even though that wasn't part of the deal. I can not say enough good things about these two. They were so very kind, generous, courteous, patient, calming, loving, and amazing. And to make everything even better, they have AMAZING eyes for truly capturing your moments as an art form, not just a picture. They use depth of field superbly, fill the frame beautifully and have a lot of great ideas for fantastic poses and positions. As if that wasn't enough. Wedding was on 4/7 - 600+ pictures, fully edited and ready were completely done on 4/19. WOW!!!!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 45
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 46
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 47

Jodi 路 Married on 03/10/2018

Our wedding photos could not have turned out better. Ronnie and Courtney are so detail oriented and made sure to get all of the precious moments. They were able to work with us throughout the entire day to capture everything from getting ready, all the way up to desserts. We could not have chosen better photographers to capture one of the most memorable days.

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 55
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 56
    Ronnie and Courtney Photography 57

Amanda 路 Married on 09/09/2017

Ronnie and Courtney were so amazing! My husband and I wanted some new portraits of our family and they turned out so great! They really captured the essence of our family! I could not have asked for a better turn out! Ronnie and Courtney were also very accommodating to our wants and needs. They were even very patient and kind to my dogs, who obviously did not want their photos taken. We highly recommend Ronnie and Courtney Photography and we will definitely be using their services again! Thank you!

Sent on 09/07/2018