Columbus, OH 43229 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Red Vest Entertainment

Red Vest Entertainment is a company designed to provide you a personal and flexible experience on your wedding day. A majority of our weddings are booked based on the bride or groom seeing us at another wedding. We don't just play music. We coordinate, interact with your guests and make sure your day goes the way that you have dreamed of.

Follow Red Vest Entertainment on

Red Vest Entertainment 1
Red Vest Entertainment 2
Red Vest Entertainment 3

Jodi · Married on 03/10/2018

Tony was professional, organized and accommodating! From our very first phone meeting where he provided detailed sheet to fill out, to all the suggestions he gives you to make your wedding perfect, he does it all. His communication is fantastic. His responses are timely and he is totally flexible. Literally, his focus on me, the bride, was nonstop the entire night. His playlist was exactly what we had in mind. Red Vest will be one of the best vendors booked for your wedding hands down!

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Red Vest Entertainment 4
    Red Vest Entertainment 5

Lacy · Married on 11/18/2017

I am so happy that we pick Red Vest. They spent so much time answering all of my random questions and made our wedding a huge success. I couldn't have asked for more. You could tell that they do this because they love it!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2017

Tony and Matt were the Best!! My guests loved the music they played and I literally did not worry about a single thing during the reception. They promised that they would handle anything that came up and do everything possible to insure that I didn't have to deal with anything and they held true. We had an issue with the caterer and Tony was able to help them resolve the issue without me ever knowing. We had the best day of our life and Red Vest was a huge part of that.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Award

Red Vest Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Rock
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Columbus, 43229 See on map