Angara Inc Reviews

7 | Los Angeles, CA

7 Reviews for Angara Inc

Morgan · Married on 06/18/2019

Purchased the opal ring and found that it was indeed beautiful. Wonderful customer service.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Angara Inc's reply:

We were so shocked and upset after reading your comments !!! Of course we will replace the opal free of charge. No hesitation and no questions asked!!! I have notified our shipping department to email you a return shipping label. You will receive that within 24 hours. As a company we truly care about your experience and can only imagine how sad and upset you both felt at your Easter family event. Very upsetting!!! We will make this up to you as quickly as possible. If you do not see the emailed return label by early tomorrow morning...please do not hesitate to let me know. Our head master jeweler will personally watch over your ring and the opal replacement. I want to reassure you that we are here for you. We will try make this as stress free as possible at this point.

Madison · Married on 11/11/2017

I absolutely loved working with Angara. My fiance had a very specific window of time to order my engagement ring while he was out of town on business right before our big trip to Italy he was planning on proposing on. The trip was booked for half a year but he didn't want to order the ring until he knew there was no way I'd find out about it. Of course by the time he ordered, he was too late to get the ring in time. They did not leave him hanging even though it was really his fault for not knowing when he had to order by and they rushed the ring to his hotel. He got it in time and said they were incredibly supportive and communicative during the process! Not to mention the ring is AMAZING and I am so impressed he picked something so beautiful! All of their rose gold options are flawless so it wasn't that hard I guess.

I experienced the same great service when I needed to get the ring resized. They responded to our email immediately with a free shipping label and took care of the resize in no time! When Fedex never responded to me about getting my tracking number, Angara tracked it down for me and made sure I knew exactly where my ring was at all times. It got back to me even quicker than they said it would and it is absolutely perfect.

I can't wait to use them again to purchase my wedding band. I already have the most beautiful piece picked out and it is beyond affordable, and I am 100% confident I will get the same amazing quality and service. I live in LA so it's an added bonus I get to support a local business! My fiance did good finding them!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/29/2015

We purchased the classic low dome wedding band for my husband and it is such a nice ring for the price. He absolutely loves it and we receive numerous compliments on it. We returned a different ring with help from Barbara who made the return process simple and stress free. If you are not satisfied with your order contact Barbara as she is extremely professional and cares about the customer.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Loved the ring and got a great price on it! Internet picture was slightly different from product, but my fiance still loves it!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Jacky · Married on 07/20/2011

I just wanted to share with everyone that the sapphire engagement rings that we bought from Angara.com are awesome and we just love it. Apart from that the customer service rep was very helpful and she was very courteous. We will definitely recommend you to buy sapphire rings, other gemstone jewelry and diamond jewelry from Angara.com. ~ Jacky

Sent on 08/04/2011

Hi Jacky,

Thanks for showing interest in Angara. We always try to give our best to customers and we are grateful that you liked our collection.

Currently we have plenty of unique designed jewelry especially for Mother's Day, visit Angara's Mother's jewelry section and I believe you will love our collections.

Thanks,
    Ashok Nain
    Angara Affiliate Manager
    Angara.com
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/30/2016

My fiance got my engagement ring here. The ring is beautiful, but has a couple problems: band is too thick to be totally comfortable, and no wedding bands fit with it (and Angara doesn't have any to go with it). But it looks great! Still trying to figure out what to do about the other issues...

Sent on 10/15/2015
  • Susana

Susana · Married on 10/13/2018

Don’t be fooled

My husband bought me one of Angara’s opal rings as my engagement ring. It was absolutely gorgeous and just my style. I was so excited to wear it in public. I wore it almost every day, making sure to remove it before washing my hands and being mindful of it. After a few weeks, the opal stone cracked and a piece fell off. I contacted Angara about this problem and they proceeded to tell me that opal is an “extremely fragile” stone. They sent me some tips on how to care for it and if I wanted to replace the stone, it would be $350. So I let this one slide, paid the $350 and got my stone replaced. The second time I was EXTREMELY careful with my new stone. In fact, I probably wore the ring once a month, on very special occasions. I made sure to follow all their tips and not get the stone wet. Next thing I know, the stone chips again, which really caught me by surprise considering I was conscious of not even bumping my hand on things. I reach out again and they basically tell me there is nothing they can do and proceed to tell me how fragile opal is. I was so devastated but paid the $350 to replace it ONCE AGAIN and this time I make sure to buy warranty. I promised myself I wouldn’t wear it until our wedding day. Wedding day comes, I strictly used it for the ceremony and took it off for reception. The next day, I am at a restaurant eating sushi and I notice the stone is GONE. It completely fell out of its socket and if course I couldn’t find it. I reach out to Angara, ready to use my warranty only for them to tell me warranty doesn’t cover damage or loss of stones! Angara even told me I should look into getting an opal necklace instead of a ring. Why would you offer opal rings if you knew how delicate they are? My husband paid so much money for a beautiful ring and now I’m left with a stoneless ring.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Hello Susana,

We are sorry to hear that your experience has not been a pleasant one. We follow a simple rule of treating customers the way we would like to be treated, and in that spirit we have tried to go above and beyond.

It is important that I mention that your ring was purchased two years ago. On the issue of the warranty, please note that we do not have any record of you purchasing a warranty in our system. Further, we have not received any proof from you to the contrary despite having requested it. Even without the warranty, we replaced the opal the first time for free. When scratches, nicks, etc kept reoccurring, we did charge you for the opal replacement. We pride ourselves on doing the right thing and treat our customers as we would like to be treated by businesses that we buy from.

Thousands of our customers wear opal rings proudly every day without issue. It is extremely uncommon for us to need to repair or replace an opal due to chipping or scratches - the fact that you have needed this multiple times is indeed strange and most unusual. Opals, and many other gemstones, are quite durable as long as they are properly cared for.

Best Regards,