631 S. Hill Street #55, Los Angeles, CA 90014 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Inta Gems & Diamonds

INTA Gems & Diamond Jewelry is a Los Angeles jewelry store specializing in fine jewelry and platinum diamond engagement rings at everyday low prices in a friendly, no-pressure shopping environment.

Follow Inta Gems & Diamonds on

intagems
intagems

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for Inta Gems & Diamonds

• Arlene

Arlene · Married on 09/22/2018

Variety of rings

I had a great experience here and Michael was very helpful. They have many rings to choose from and they worked with my budget.

Sent on 01/31/2019

My fiance went here for my engagement ring and had such a good experience. After walking around LA's Diamond District and checking out a ton of places, he finally found this shop - a family run business with great customer service. We will definitely go back to get our wedding rings there!

Sent on 03/09/2015
  • Happily Ever Harris

Ashley · Married on 11/15/2014

Highly reccomended, they are the sweetest family. They made my engagement ring and fixed up my wedding band to match my engagement ring (I used my mother's so it needed sizing and a change from platinum to rose gold.) Very fair and will make sure you get exactly what you want! They might even offer you a whole lot of Japanese candy.....

Sent on 11/26/2014

Award

Inta Gems & Diamonds FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• Nathan Nowack Photography
    Nathan Nowack Photography Wedding Photographers

Excellent Rings, Friendly Service, Great prices. This is where I bought my engagement ring and both wedding bands. They have a great selection of rings, bands and more. Connie helped us the first time and definitely helped us pick you the perfect ring. I later told Peter that I was a wedding photographer, and he even put up a story on their blog about our engagement. Highly recommended to all!

• 631 S. Hill Street, #55 Los Angeles, 90014 See on map