631 S. Hill Street #55, Los Angeles, CA 90014 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 1

About Inta Gems & Diamonds

INTA Gems & Diamond Jewelry is a Los Angeles jewelry store specializing in fine jewelry and platinum diamond engagement rings at everyday low prices in a friendly, no-pressure shopping environment.

Follow Inta Gems & Diamonds on

Other couples have also viewed

• Krikawa Jewelry Design

13 Reviews for Inta Gems & Diamonds

• Mary

Mary S. · Married on 06/27/2020

Cannot recommend enough

We purchased my engagement ring and band from Inta Gems. They are the absolute best! When I originally went by to look at engagement rings, I found a ring I liked but after looking some more I asked if there were some tweaks I could make to the design. They were super accommodating and helpful! We ended up incorporating designs from three different rings together and it turned out to be more beautiful than I imagined. It is perfect! We went back a few months later to pic out a band. We picked it out and paid for it and it was ready right before all of this Covid 19 shutdown happened. I emailed them asking if they wouldn't mind mailing it to me. They were extremely kind and professional and shipped right away! We recommend Inta to everyone we know who is getting engaged. They are the best!

P.S. They have a lot of diamond rings, but if you like Sapphires, they actually specialize in colored gems and have a very large selection.

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Arlene

Arlene · Married on 09/22/2018

Variety of rings

I had a great experience here and Michael was very helpful. They have many rings to choose from and they worked with my budget.

Sent on 01/31/2019

My fiance went here for my engagement ring and had such a good experience. After walking around LA's Diamond District and checking out a ton of places, he finally found this shop - a family run business with great customer service. We will definitely go back to get our wedding rings there!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Award

Inta Gems & Diamonds FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Antique Wedding Bands
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands

1 Real Wedding

• Nathan Nowack Photography Wedding Photographers

Excellent Rings, Friendly Service, Great prices. This is where I bought my engagement ring and both wedding bands. They have a great selection of rings, bands and more. Connie helped us the first time and definitely helped us pick you the perfect ring. I later told Peter that I was a wedding photographer, and he even put up a story on their blog about our engagement. Highly recommended to all!

• 631 S. Hill Street, #55 Los Angeles, 90014 See on map
    Monday - Saturday 10:30am to 5pm
    Location of (Inta Gems & Diamonds)