Inta Gems & Diamonds Reviews

12 Reviews for Inta Gems & Diamonds

• Arlene

Arlene · Married on 09/22/2018

Variety of rings

I had a great experience here and Michael was very helpful. They have many rings to choose from and they worked with my budget.

Sent on 01/31/2019

My fiance went here for my engagement ring and had such a good experience. After walking around LA's Diamond District and checking out a ton of places, he finally found this shop - a family run business with great customer service. We will definitely go back to get our wedding rings there!

Sent on 03/09/2015
  • Happily Ever Harris

Ashley · Married on 11/15/2014

Highly reccomended, they are the sweetest family. They made my engagement ring and fixed up my wedding band to match my engagement ring (I used my mother's so it needed sizing and a change from platinum to rose gold.) Very fair and will make sure you get exactly what you want! They might even offer you a whole lot of Japanese candy.....

Sent on 11/26/2014

Julie · Married on 07/21/2012

When you start talking about jewelry and where to go, people always say to go to Downtown LA's jewelry mart. You go there and you don't know where exactly to go or where to start since it's spread out in different buildings and floors. Well, I have to say this is the place to go. They were a recommendation to me, and I in turn recommended them to other couples as well. You look around at other vendors in the area and they are not nearly as busy as these guys are. They know their stuff, they have a full staff ready to help, they have a variety to choose from, and their prices are reasonable. Plus they are the official jeweler for Miss California. If they are good enough for them, they are good enough for me! Definitely worth checking out.

Sent on 08/06/2012

Vanessa · Married on 06/02/2011

My ring turns heads and I've got Inta Gems to thank for that.

When my fiance proposed, my stone was set in a basic Tiffany setting because he wanted me to pick the setting of my choice. After scouring Yelp's top hits in LA's Jewelry District, I realized that 1) most settings looked the same and 2) settings for my size stone were very limited.

I had the unfortunate luck (said with a playful wink) of having a princess cut stone that was too big (thank you honey) for nearly every setting we saw. Most dealers, upon seeing that they could not make an instant sale with us, were reluctant to work on a custom setting with a hard stop due date. Having recently gotten engaged, we needed to have my ring ready within 2 weeks for our engagement party. Every top vendor we spoke to said it was impossible--that is until we ran into Jerry and the folks at Inta Gems.

The moment I looked down at the display case, my eyes made a beeline to one ring. It did not look like anything that exciting, but I knew that with a little merchandising, it could be something truly fabulous. Without hesitating, they said they could deliver. With time closing in, that was enough for us to hunker down with Jerry to create a masterpiece using a basic 4-prong setting. To ensure that my "floating" diamond ring could be created, he called in for backup from the diamond setters upstairs and got the okay.

Thirteen days later, I got the call we'd been waiting for. My ring was done and seeing it literally left me breathless. Inta Gem's dedicated team brilliantly executed my vision based on simple sketches. Saying they met my expectations is an understatement. They delivered a ring that was even more magnificent than I ever hoped for -- and with an extra day to spare to fawn over it some more.

Sent on 07/13/2011
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 04/16/2011

They are the best! Our rings are perfect and they are always so nice and helpful. Excellent quality.

Sent on 05/21/2011
  • nicoleandjp

nicole · Married on 11/27/2010

My fiance got my engagement ring here which was custom designed. According to him the process was unbelievably easy. The customer service you get here is just like dealing with family! Everyone always comments me on my ring, which means that INTA Gems dd their job!!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Kate · Married on 07/31/2010

This place is the BEST. The people are SO friendly and genuine. My husband and I are incredibly glad we worked with them.

Sent on 08/25/2010

E · Married on 02/14/2010

Short Version: Beautiful merchandise, supreme service.

Long Version: I just came back for my second purchase in two years, and the experience here was just as great as it was before, if not better! I came in with a very specific request and they didn't have an exact match for what I wanted. It didn't matter; they immediately sent one of their employees out and came back within minutes with exactly what I was looking for, which I though would be impossible. They then had the jewelry put into settings and I was out the door in an hour. An hour! And, with a very fair price. Plus, while I was waiting, they gave me tasty cookies and candy treats. Seriously, where else can you have an experience like this? I highly recommend Inta Gems, Diamonds & Jewelry. Check'em out!

Sent on 10/28/2010

Som · Married on 04/18/2009

I was referred to Inta Gems by a close friend and as soon we walked in we were treated so good like we were family. Peter took the time to go through the process of selecting diamonds and we found the perfect one! Top of the line quality diamond and he helped find the perfect ring setting that had a matching band. It was a great deal. Everyone there was just so friendly and helpful. No pressure at all. We had to get the ring resized and the diamond mounted so we had to wait after the store was closed, but everyone kept us entertained. We would never get this experience anywhere else!! Definitely would recommend Inta Gems for all your jewelry needs.

Sent on 07/07/2009

Kim and Sharon · Married on 10/15/2011

After reading yelp reviews, I headed straight to Inta Gems when I decided to get an engagement ring for my now wife. I didn't have to go to any other BM store. Within an hour, I found the perfect ring for her at a great value. Now when I'm out with my wife, she constantly gets compliments on it, as me as well, "nice job" the ladies say. They are really nice and helpful over at Inta Gems, and have a great selection of custom designs. The ring I got was designed by Peter of Inta Gems, and is super unique. We did hit a few bumps along the way, when the ring was resized a couple of diamonds were burnt, so they appeared sunken into the setting. When I brought it in, they couldn't really see what I was talking about and they thought it was dirty. So it was a tad exhausting having to convince your jeweler that there's something wrong with the ring. But they did replace it for us, and I had it back in no time. Overall, nice people, great unique designs, and great value. If I ever have a buddy that needs help finding an engagement ring, the first place I'd bring him is Inta.

Sent on 11/03/2011

Diane · Married on 09/03/2011

My wonderful husband bought a beautiful engagement ring from INTA Gems in Downtown LA with the help of Connie. When I had to get the ring slightly resized they did so with a smile. We also went and bought our wedding bands at INTA. The entire staff was so helpful and greeted us warmly. We quickly found both of our bands and bought them on the spot, and they gave us very good prices! A trip to Phillippe's French Dip made the day perfect!

Sent on 06/05/2012