Anchor Images Reviews

9 | Fredericksburg, VA

9 Reviews for Anchor Images

Ashley · Married on 08/01/2016

We were hesitant to choose video for our wedding but I am so happy we budgeted for it, we are so in love! Great team.

Anacely · Married on 07/14/2016

Such a great company! Tim is so talented and welcoming. Great positive vibes & very humble. They truly know how to capture valuable moments in such a cinematic way. Their wedding videos are truly worth spending the money (they are also super flexible with budgets.) Great music and artistically crafted to fit each brides love story. I AM SO IN LOVE with the work! They are the BEST!!!

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2016

Tim was very understanding with my wedding budget. He worked with me and I was able to get the video of my dreams. He even went out of his way to film my wedding rehearsal and even that was amazing! Definitely very friendly and great people.

Jane · Married on 05/30/2016

I am in love with my wedding hightlight video... it literally looks straight out of a movie! I never thought that I wanted to do video at my wedding but I am so glad that I decided to put it in my wedding budget. Great team such nice people.

Rachael · Married on 01/31/2016

If you are looking for a videograpgher these are your people! Tim was very sweet and did an amazing job on making our video. They are very detail oriented and captured everything I wanted. I relived my wedding day and I never thought that I could ever again. My video even featured my extended family that came out to my wedding and I am really happy I was able to see them have fun all over again.

Katherine · Married on 05/26/2017

1.6
      3.0
      1.5
      2.0

We initially loved Tim and he did a great job with our engagement photos.. then he disappeared. He the showed up again and apologized and said it would never happen again. Well it did. Two months before my wedding I was looking for a new photographer after trying to contact him multiple times. We luckily found someone to do our wedding.

Rabia · Married on 12/26/2016

FRAUD- Do Not Hire Tim Yantz

This review is 2 years late. Mainly because I’ve given this company 2 years to get me my finished product. Far more time than any human possible should have. Tim Yantz disappeared on us after our wedding. I contacted him 6 months, 8 months and so on after our wedding for updates but no response was ever given. Til this day. A group of people he screwed over actually banded together to hunt him down. Thankfully, they did at a company called Ardent Vibe. A representative from that company forced Tim to cough up the deliverables to his clients on threat of being terminated from that company. I received a half completed version of my wedding video from one of the people that tracked him down. I immediately asked for the complete raw footage so I could just have it completed by someone else. I am still waiting on the complete raw footage. It’s been 6 months now since the last set of raw footage was uploaded by Tim Yantz to me. He does not respond, he has not apologized, and he still somehow gets hired for weddings. This man/company is a fraud. They took payment from me, on a signed contract, and did not deliver the promised product.
    I saw him randomly in DC one day (assuming that’s where he works now- Chinatown area for those clients that are still looking for him), skateboarding by us while crossing a street. It took all of my husband’s and my patience to not grab him and demand our money back.

Cheryl · Married on 05/31/2018

0.4
      0.5

Asked for a quote and never got back to us. Very disappointed - poor customer service! Said he'd be out for the weekend and never returned our email. On to the next one!

Symantha · Married on 05/04/2018

0.4
      0.5

I would advise that if responsiveness, professionalism, and quality is something you want for your wedding photography experience, go somewhere else. RUN! Sorely disappointed with this vendor, but happy I found out now BEFORE my wedding day. Choosing to not respond completely after multiple attempts is unacceptable and extremely rude. For the price you're paying, one would think an email response after 3 weeks would be within reason. After other reviews across other websites, I see that I am not the first. Not sure how they have 5 stars to begin with, but seeing that there are only 5 reviews I'm going to venture to say they are from friends, family, or false accounts. Attempted to give zero stars, but I am stuck with 0.5, unfortunately.