83 Reviews for Anatoli Photograffi

Liability Insurance (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Proofs (1)
83 Anatoli Photograffi Reviews

Our venue had recommended Antaloli Photograffi as our photographer and we couldn’t be more pleased. Anatoli was super helpful and enthusiastic throughout the wedding planning process. On the wedding day, Anatoli and his daughter/assistant, Alexis, were so easy to work with and present, yet not intrusive. Many of the guests commented how impressed they were. The price was comparable to other photographers of a similar style in the Syracuse area. Also, we got digital copies of our wedding photos (1000+) in under 3 weeks, which was super fast! My husband and I would definitely recommend Anatoli Photograffi for your engagement session and wedding day!

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Picking a photographer was an important step in our wedding planning process and right from the beginning we were impressed by Anatoli's skill and personality. He made us feel incredibly comfortable with the entire process and wanted our input and opinion on what we wanted for our special day. The outcome was spectacular and I could not have asked for better pictures from our wedding. We will have our pictures and videos to cherish for a lifetime and it is all thanks to Anatoli!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anatoli was fantastic, every step of the way! He was more than willing to accommodate us with our short notice and budget. He was professional and charismatic throughout the planning and the wedding. The turn around time for the pictures was phenomenal, within 2 weeks! I can’t speak highly enough about Anatoli, his energy put everyone at ease during the wedding ceremony and reception. His pictures honestly caputured the moments we hope to have forever.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

My wife Alison and I were completely blown away by Anatoli's work prior to and during our wedding. His fun personality definitely made our pictures come out that much better! We were so happy with our decision to go with him and treasure all of the photos he took of our special day!

Profile Picture Peter, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anatoli was an amazing photographer! It meant a lot to us to do our engagement shoot at my family camp. Anatoli made no issue of making the 2 hour drive for us! He delivered our engagement photos within just a couple of weeks! Whenever we wanted to meet to go over things he was happy to accommodate us and was always genuinely happy to see us, remembering small details about our wedding, and making us feel special and important. Throughout our entire reception and in the days following, several of our guests commented on how wonderful he was, being everywhere at once, taking a million pictures, and never being "in the way". He happily delivered about 10 photos in two days for us to have something to show people and use for thank you cards. I can't wait to see the rest and would definitely recommend him to anyone! If we have professional photo needs in the future we will definitely be using him!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Video

We worked with Anatoli for our wedding in July 2017 and we absolutely loved working with him! We selected him based on his artistic style, reviews online, references he provided to us, promptness with emails and phone calls, and his warm personality. We were planning a wedding from out of town but he made the process very accessible (for example, we did our engagement photos when we were in town visiting family). We appreciated that he had several standard packages and was very transparent about the costs and what was included in each package. He was also very flexible – he allowed us to customize the XBoxx package based on our needs (we added the GoPro to our package). Both Anatoli and Lauren did an amazing job capturing all the moments from our special day. They took incredible photos of us (bride and groom) as well as our guests. We especially loved all the expressions they captured of our family and friends on our special day; it gave us a chance to see our own wedding from so many different angles. As a couple, we’ve already decided that we are working with Anatoli again for any future family photo sessions!

Profile Picture User7187146, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Video, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Our wedding day was nothing short of amazing . The weather was perfect, the place was great, the bride was beautiful. Most importantly the photographer was an amazing guy. We couldn’t be happier with our choice in choosing Anatoli to photograph our wedding. Him and Alexis went above and beyond for us to make sure we had great snaps to remember our wedding. The wedding day went by so fast and we, the wedding party, were busy the entire day. We didn’t have much of a chance to see what was happening all around us. When we received our images from Anatoli we hooked up the computer and watched them on the TV as a slideshow. We were able to experience the entire day from many different angles and we got to see things that we didn’t even know had happened (great bridal party shots, and family). Anatoli and Alexis, you guys rocked our wedding and we can’t thank you enough. Thank you for being a part of our day and helping us to remember it in such an awesome way. -Jason and Sara Bosco

Profile Picture Jason, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Video

We found this company as a result of a last minute back out from the photographer my friend had hired for her wedding. Anatoli was amazing and went above and beyond. I was the matron of honor in my friend's wedding and I found Anatoli's website through a desperate search to find a replacement. His pictures really impressed me so I called and left a message. He called me back the next day to discuss what kind of services my friends were interested in and even negotiated a little with the prices where he could. He and his helper showed up while we were getting ready and got a lot of amazing shots. We love the photos and are so impressed with them. Thank you so so much for being amazing, flexible, and reasonable!! I wish people found them first, they're amazing!!

Profile Picture Alana, 4/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Most of the time when looking for vendors for your wedding it feels like you are at a car dealership and everyone is trying to take your money. You just want one person to understand your vision and want one person to understand the emotion you have behind what you are trying to do. Anatoli and his photography Studio will be just that. He is willing to listen and understand how you want your wedding to been seen and understands that we want not only the "classic" photographs but the candid emotional ones as well! This Man will be more than a photographer. He will be your wedding helper/planner, your advice with family, and your friend. He is realistic and is willing to work with you. He is truly the whole package. We plan on him grow up with our family and take pictures of our kids as well. He's a good soul to keep around!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anatoli and Lisa did an awesome job for our wedding!! They are two terrific people who are equally talented. We met with Anatoli a few times before the wedding and he always made us feel comfortable and important. He answered all of our questions and accommodated all of our requests. On the day of the wedding, Anatoli and Lisa were right on time and well prepared. They both are terrific photographers. We saw Anatoli at a wedding fair and were immediately impressed by the quality of his work. We knew he would do a great job and he did. He gave us the digital pictures within one week of our wedding and they are just awesome!! They took so many terrific pictures and we are so lucky that Anatoli and Lisa shot our wedding. Very, very, very highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Robert, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and i are so happy with anatoli! I met with many photographers to find the rite one to capture our special day ! Great prices great work. And works so well with you to make sure everything is perfect :)

Profile Picture User6098152, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anatoli is an extremely talented and respectable photographer. His eye for photography is incredible. I was able to relive my wedding and see things I never would of saw without his photographs. I will forever treasure my wedding photos thanks to him! I would truly recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Writing a review for Anatoli.....I'm not sure what I can say that would outdo his beautiful photos. And that is exactly how I found him in the first place, I was search the web and stumbled across his site. I immediately knew he was the one. There was something about the experience his photos capture - it all looks so effortless for all involved - a casual, unplanned encounter between the subjects, but something turns into magic. I couldn't be happier with the photos - I have four different sets of occasions I have worked with him on and all are beautiful with a unique flair applied to each occasion. I would recommend him highly. And on top of the end product the process of working with him and his partner Lexi is an absolute joy.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

LOVED Anatoli and his "assistant" Alexis Emm -- basically two amazing photographers for the price of one. They were both so fun and easy to work with! I don't think there was a moment of our day that they weren't there to capture, yet they were not intrusive at all. I had several wedding guests at the wedding tell me how awesome Anatoli was.
We have both beautiful and fun pictures -- AND we got them all back in less than two weeks (almost 1,000 pictures!). Anatoli also uses a Go Pro action camera and takes a ton of video. I can't vouch for this yet as he isn't done editing, but I'm sure it'll be just as good as his pictures, if not better.
I would not hesitate to book Anatoli Photograffi or Alexis Emm, and look forward to working with them in the future for all our family photography needs!

Profile Picture Whitney, 9/26/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Anatoli did an amazing job at our wedding! Besides the traditional shots, he came up with lots of fun, creative shots! He's not afraid to go anywhere in the church, at the reception (i.e. on stage with the band!). We received well over 1,000 shots to chose from, all so good! We would highly recommend Anatoli to anyone for a wedding or special event!

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anatoli did an amazing job at our wedding! We also had our engagement photos done with him and they came out amazing! We ended up using some of the pictures for our save the date cards! He was so easy to work with and takes very creative photos! All of our pictures came out great from our wedding and we loved working with him!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was such an honor to work with Anatoli we feel really blessed to cross our path with him. We contacted him to work the photos of our wedding day two weeks prior the event. Since the first meetting Anatoli was really nice to talked to, very elegant and friendly. He come out of his way to please us and and work within our budget and expectations. Anatoli photography studio is an awesome place with a modern spice and great location in downtown syracuse. He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Our guests loved him, and they just had nice things to say about his work. We also did two locations for our pictures. Our final product was exquisitely gorgeous our friends and families don't stop with the lovely comments of our wedding pictures. We are so excited with this pictures. They're are for us to remember for a lifetime. We definitely recomend Anatoli for any occasion. We can't wait to have another session of family photos with him.
Zoe & John
08.27.15

Profile Picture Zoe, 8/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Him and his daughter are very professional! They took so many photos of our special day that we now have as memories! I would highly recommend them to anyone as you can tell they are very passionate about what they do and that is captured in every picture!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Toli did an AMAZING job for our wedding photos! If you want a more artistic take on your photos, if you want to capture those perfect candid moments, if you want something a little less traditional- then Toli is your man! He is an artist at heart and the photos Toli & Lexi took were incredible. We did barely any "posed" photos- we feel they don't really capture the vibe of such a special day. Toli was able to capture some of the most tender, loving, funny, and happy moments of the entire day. Every time I look at the photos, I am immediately taken back to that moment, and find myself either tearing up or laughing. Toli is incredibly easy to work with; don't let his mellow demeanor fool you- he's all business! I would recommend Toli to any Bride & Groom to be; he's an amazing photographer and an even better friend!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

My wife and I met Anatoli a few years ago when we were both working at a wedding. We were providing the DJ services and he was the photographer. After seeing the shots from that wedding, we knew he was the right photographer for us. He and his daughter Alexis took the stress out of our wedding photos and they made sure to get the most important shots we requested. Following the wedding, he sent us all the photos in a timely fashion and even printed a few shots from his studio printer. We highly recommend him to all our family and friends for their weddings and events.

Anatoli did a fantastic job at our wedding!

Profile Picture User6106802, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

It was such a pleasure to have Anatoli and his daughter Alexis photograph our wedding. We were looking for a photographer who brought a little something different, and a great energy to our wedding photos. We received this and so much more. Anatoli and Alexis were so fun to work with, and you could tell they really care about the couples they work with, and their big day! The guests loved their energy, and loved seeing them work their magic with their cameras. We sadly had rain on our wedding day, and had to make a few changes to the location of the ceremony, and photograph spots the day of the wedding. They were so easy to contact, and make changes with in a pinch. We ended up going to some great locations for the after ceremony photo shoot. We ended up getting some absolutely beautiful, fun, artisitc, and funky photos.They really brought out our personalities, love, and energy in the photos. They make you feel comfortable and at ease during the photo shoots, and you can really see this through their work. While working with him it was a fun, artistic, amazing, and beautiful experience. During our wedding planning he was always there to answer any questions that we had. His beautiful studio is right in the heart of downtown Syracuse, and it is so easy to get to. We want to thank Anatoli and Alexis for bringing their big hearts and amazing energy to our wedding day. They are amazing people, and artists who love their work, and it really shows. If you are looking for a photographer who is dedicated to his work, and the couples he works with, then look no further than Anatoli. You will be very happy that you did.

Profile Picture Mary , 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anatoli and his daughter Alexis are truly amazing! They have this way of creating a wonderful story book through their photos-from the very beginning with the engagement photos all the way to the end at the wedding reception. The candid photos are the best because with these I am able to look at a photo and it brings me back to that exact moment in time-the emotions of that moment in time come right back. It is the memories we all want from our special days and Anatoli is the best at making that happen. Anatoli and Alexis are all over place taking pictures but also behind the scenes at the same time. They are great to work with. Their energy and creativity is like no other. I would highly recommend Anatoli Photograffi. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture User5227246, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

One of the best decisions we ever made was choosing Anatoli Photograffi. They were amazing! They were very professional yet felt like part of our family! Anatoli captured pure joy on the most important day of my life and I would highly recommend him for any event you have planned.
Gianna & Nicole Mosello

Profile Picture Gianna, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were fortunate enough to have found Anatoli Photograffi by way of extensive online searching. And boy, were we pleased with our decision! Anatoli shot beautiful engagement photos in downtown Syracuse for us in December 2016, then shot our wedding in July 2017. He brought a second photographer (his daughter!) which we absolutely LOVED. Together they were able to capture all sorts of awesome angles. Two photographers is a must! Anatoli was so approachable, kind, and amazingly talented.

Profile Picture Mary, 4/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Video, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files