Anatoli Photograffi Reviews

Anatoli Photograffi 6
Anatoli Photograffi 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Getting married on 05/17/2020

Anatoli was the first photographer my husband and I met with and we booked him instantly. His vibe and his amazing talent are so attractive we knew we would be very comfortable and happy on our wedding day. Which, of course, we were! Anatoli and his colleague walked in the door while I was getting ready and I was immediately happy and calm to see him. He captures the most amazing moments and it truly feels as if he is a family member taking them. Please do not hesitate to PM for further questions about working with Anatoli as well as to view pictures from our before photo-shoot. OH that reminds me - our before shoot was at a barn, where there is a lot of hay, and Anatoli is allergic! However there was never a single moment where he showed any discomfort and remained the true professional that he is the entire session.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Brian Jung · Married on 08/09/2019

Beautiful pictures and no worries!

Anatoli was also the first photographer we spoke with. Our first conversation was by phone as we live in Denver. Anatoli spoke with us for over an hour...really getting to know us and our vision for our wedding. After that initial discussion, we hung up the phone feeling like family and there was no need to interview other photographers...we hired him on the spot.

I myself am currently wheelchair bound, and nearly the whole time of planning our wedding was traveling all over the country for experimental medical procedures. Needless to say it was a stressful time for us but working with Anatoli was probably the easiest part of our wedding. He was always very easy to reach, responded to us immediately, got the paperwork to us wherever we were and even tried to arrange our engagement shoot on the other side of the country while we were all there… We just couldn’t make it work on our end.

Come game day, he and his daughter were promptly on time, and fun to work with. They weren’t invasive but caught all of the intimate moments on our day for us to cherish, and were very sensitive to my concerns about having too much wheelchair in the pics. The pictures came out wonderful...truly well done...and he delivered edited pics in about a week! We were really excited to get them so fast and the quality is exceptional!

We highly recommend Anatoli and crew to anyone!

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Anatoli Photograffi 8
    Anatoli Photograffi 9
    Anatoli Photograffi 10
    Anatoli Photograffi 11

Anatoli Photograffi's reply:

. . . all my weddings are unique and special to me . . . but this couple really connected to my soul . . . deeply so !! It was our privilege to be part of your special day with amazing family and outrageous friends . blessed . thank you so much for the kind words .

Erin · Married on 08/02/2019

If I could give them 10 stars I would

If I could give him ten stars I would. I’m not sure where to even start with this review. AMAZING are the first words that pop into my head.
    Our engagement shoot was done about 10 days before the wedding which was the perfect time to do it. Originally I had thought why bother being so close to the wedding but Anatoli explained it was a good time for him to get to know us. IT WAS PERFECT timing. Planning a wedding can get so stressful and the day before we were going to meet with him I was stressed to the max. The following day we got to sneak away for our photoshoot. We had a great time meeting and getting to know Anatoli. He made us feel so incredibly comfortable. We had a blast!
    Not only is he an amazing photographer but fast too! We got a preview of a few photos online within hours and the rest in four days AND the photos were beautiful.
    The day of the wedding Anatoli and his talented daughter Alexis Emm came early and ready to shoot. They were really helpful in keeping the time line we had given them, and managed to capture every shot on our picture list. They are a great team and truly have a way of making you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Our family and friends are still talking about how great our photographers were.
    It’s kind of crazy but when I think about it I don’t ever remember seeing them after the ceremony even thought they were there the whole time capturing absolutely beautiful pictures. He wasn’t kidding when he said he was a picture ninja! Some photographers leave at some point during wedding receptions but not him! He was there until the very end. He managed to capture some amazing shots of people enjoying themselves on the dance floor.
    The online wedding photo gallery was up 6 days later! I never thought I would get to relive the day over again so quickly. Viewing all their pictures allowed me to do just that. They captured the day perfectly.
    You will be so pleased to choose Anatoli Photograffi for your wedding or any other occasion. They do not disappoint!!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Anatoli Photograffi 12
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Corraidno · Married on 01/12/2019

Stop Looking For A Photographer, You Just Found Him.

From our engagement session to our wedding day, Anatoli was absolutely incredible. He captured our relationship, our happiness, and our love perfectly. Anatoli will tell you that he is like a ninja, and occasionally he asks you to do some weird poses - BUT each time, I found myself in fits of laughter not being able to take him seriously, and it is those photos that stole my heart the most. Both my husband and I will be able to cherish those moments, the laughter and love, for the rest of our lives because of Anatoli. At one point during my wedding I started to get overwhelmed because we were behind schedule and Anatoli took my hands and said, "Hey! Everything is going amazing and it is YOUR day! Just breathe for me. Don't worry about the schedule. If you want something to happen, it will. When was the last time you had something to drink. Do you want a water?" This moment of chaos became one that I was grounded and reconnected to happiness. Getting married is overwhelming, everyone wants your attention and you feel like time is just flying by, but with Anatoli by your side, you will experience a day of happiness-- worry free! We couldn't have made a better choice! Do yourself a favor and stop looking for a photographer -- you just found him.... oh and he doubles as a videographer. WIN-WIN!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Anatoli Photograffi 13
    Anatoli Photograffi 14
    Anatoli Photograffi 15

Jim Doxtator · Married on 12/13/2018

Our wedding on September 15th

Anatolli and his crew did a great job with our wedding! They showed up at my mother in laws, where the bridal party was getting ready, joined us on time at every step from the church to my inlaw’s house to the reception. All on schedule, no waiting and what great pictures!! Tons of them! From ingagement photos to go-pro footage, Anatoli was awesome! We would recommend Anatoli Photograffi for YOUR wedding!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Jack · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful Photographer

Our wedding venue recommended Anatoli to us and he was an excellent choice. Our first meeting with him felt like we were meeting with an old friend, not someone we just met. Throughout the process he was always quick to respond to any question or concern that we had. He was able to help us plan out different photos based on our venue. We were very nervous about the entire process and he was very helpful in easing our nerves. We left every meeting and email exchange feeling much more confident that everything was headed in the right direction.

On the day of our wedding Anatoli and his daughter Alexis were right on time to start shooting. They managed to blend right in with the entire group keeping the mood light and fun, while also getting many great shots of us. We knew that we wanted many specific family photos and Anatoli and Alexis were fantastic in getting everyone organized and the photos done quickly so we could continue celebrating.

After the wedding Anatoli was able to edit and return the photos incredibly quickly, while also posting some the very next day so that we could view them. He was an excellent choice and I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Z

Zanifa Franck · Married on 09/22/2018

This is THE One

What can I say about Anatoli... he is amazing. I am a strong, black, Queer, Christian. There were many factor to consider for our big day. From day one, Anatolia’s professional ability to care wonderfully for his clients showed up. He is a photographer, stylist, wedding coordinator, couple counseling extraordinary. He took every detail seriously and still managed to paint our genuine love story. He was with me every way till the altar and the he disappeared. He never stood out, he was a part of my family by the end of the night. IM. SERIOUS... the photographer actually matters...(I didn’t believe them !!! Lol) He is easy going and thoughtful. He definitely takes every shot with his heart. We got married September 23, 2018 and people are still raving best wedding ever... and we have the pictures to remind us when we forget ... if you want hallmark ... go cheeper and you won’t be disappointed. But if you want to relive the magic of your big day... Anatoli is the guy! Years from now we will look back and remember. #foreverthefrancks

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Anatoli Photograffi 27
    Anatoli Photograffi 28
    Anatoli Photograffi 29

Anatoli Photograffi's reply:

. . . breathtaking to read and feel your kind words . . . so grateful for being part of your love story . . . thank you so much!! . . . always with a love for the two of you.
  • Peggy

Peggy Homer-Belyea · Married on 08/08/2018

Wonderful photographer

Toli was wonderful to work with. The pictures were great, I recomend him to anyone who wants a professional to work with.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Anatoli Photograffi's reply:

short sweet wedding . . . awesome homestyle celebration are always the best! close friends and family were great . . . happy to have been part of it and thank you!
  • Jessica

Jessica Franklin Benedict · Married on 07/21/2018

Relive your wedding day, everyday...

As a bride, I learned that nothing is more important than the pictures (I thought it was the dress). The day flies by, you are under so much pressure and so caught up in the moment. Anatoli and his team caught every moment, and the moments I missed. And in such a way that we are able to relive the moments as if we were still there. From the inquiry to receiving our final photography package Anatoli has exceeded our expectations. Fun, vibrant, experienced, understanding, compassionate, we felt like Anatoli was part of our family. We highly recommend Anatoli Photograffi, just reach out, and you'll instantly will see why!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Anatoli Photograffi 30
    Anatoli Photograffi 31
    Anatoli Photograffi 32
    Anatoli Photograffi 33
    Anatoli Photograffi 34

Anatoli Photograffi's reply:

thank you so much . . . very grateful for your kind words. you and Steve, your family and friends made for a spectacular day as we were honored to be part of your family ! happy days!!

Cailan · Married on 07/01/2018

I highly recommend using anatoli photografi!! Anatoli and his partner did a great job capturing my special day - I will cherish these memories forever! He did a spectacular job taking more than 700 photos not missing a single moment or taking a break over the course of 7 hours! He even got my mother to get in pictures let alone to smile in pictures - which has always been a challenge for my family and I! f I ever need a photographer again i will not hesitate to use him! Thank you very very much Anatoli photografi you are the best indeed!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Brianna Bacic · Married on 06/02/2018

Hire this guy!

Anatoli had a meeting with us beforehand to get a better sense of who we were and what we wanted. On our wedding day, he knew exactly where and how to take the pictures that have captured this day in memory. He puts people at ease, knows what he's doing, and can adjust to changing circumstances. Very personable and will go the extra mile. Great experience.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Anatoli Photograffi's reply:

It was great to be part of your uniquely different wedding day than most that I shoot . . . intimate family and close friends made it wonderful. thank you again!

Kelly · Married on 01/04/2018

Our venue had recommended Antaloli Photograffi as our photographer and we couldn’t be more pleased. Anatoli was super helpful and enthusiastic throughout the wedding planning process. On the wedding day, Anatoli and his daughter/assistant, Alexis, were so easy to work with and present, yet not intrusive. Many of the guests commented how impressed they were. The price was comparable to other photographers of a similar style in the Syracuse area. Also, we got digital copies of our wedding photos (1000+) in under 3 weeks, which was super fast! My husband and I would definitely recommend Anatoli Photograffi for your engagement session and wedding day!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Picking a photographer was an important step in our wedding planning process and right from the beginning we were impressed by Anatoli's skill and personality. He made us feel incredibly comfortable with the entire process and wanted our input and opinion on what we wanted for our special day. The outcome was spectacular and I could not have asked for better pictures from our wedding. We will have our pictures and videos to cherish for a lifetime and it is all thanks to Anatoli!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Cassandra · Married on 09/24/2017

Anatoli was fantastic, every step of the way! He was more than willing to accommodate us with our short notice and budget. He was professional and charismatic throughout the planning and the wedding. The turn around time for the pictures was phenomenal, within 2 weeks! I can’t speak highly enough about Anatoli, his energy put everyone at ease during the wedding ceremony and reception. His pictures honestly caputured the moments we hope to have forever.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Peter · Married on 09/02/2017

My wife Alison and I were completely blown away by Anatoli's work prior to and during our wedding. His fun personality definitely made our pictures come out that much better! We were so happy with our decision to go with him and treasure all of the photos he took of our special day!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Heather · Married on 08/05/2017

Anatoli was an amazing photographer! It meant a lot to us to do our engagement shoot at my family camp. Anatoli made no issue of making the 2 hour drive for us! He delivered our engagement photos within just a couple of weeks! Whenever we wanted to meet to go over things he was happy to accommodate us and was always genuinely happy to see us, remembering small details about our wedding, and making us feel special and important. Throughout our entire reception and in the days following, several of our guests commented on how wonderful he was, being everywhere at once, taking a million pictures, and never being "in the way". He happily delivered about 10 photos in two days for us to have something to show people and use for thank you cards. I can't wait to see the rest and would definitely recommend him to anyone! If we have professional photo needs in the future we will definitely be using him!

Sent on 08/15/2017

We worked with Anatoli for our wedding in July 2017 and we absolutely loved working with him! We selected him based on his artistic style, reviews online, references he provided to us, promptness with emails and phone calls, and his warm personality. We were planning a wedding from out of town but he made the process very accessible (for example, we did our engagement photos when we were in town visiting family). We appreciated that he had several standard packages and was very transparent about the costs and what was included in each package. He was also very flexible – he allowed us to customize the XBoxx package based on our needs (we added the GoPro to our package). Both Anatoli and Lauren did an amazing job capturing all the moments from our special day. They took incredible photos of us (bride and groom) as well as our guests. We especially loved all the expressions they captured of our family and friends on our special day; it gave us a chance to see our own wedding from so many different angles. As a couple, we’ve already decided that we are working with Anatoli again for any future family photo sessions!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/21/2017

In addition to being excellently skilled in wedding photography, Anatoli is authentic and approachable. His style is reflective of his unique personality that is one of warmth, spirit and flare. It is my opinion that this supports a marvelous wedding photography journey from start to finish. We adored him, my guests adored him, and it showed in our fabulous wedding gallery.

Sent on 02/25/2018
    Anatoli Photograffi 35

Jason · Married on 07/02/2017

Our wedding day was nothing short of amazing . The weather was perfect, the place was great, the bride was beautiful. Most importantly the photographer was an amazing guy. We couldn’t be happier with our choice in choosing Anatoli to photograph our wedding. Him and Alexis went above and beyond for us to make sure we had great snaps to remember our wedding. The wedding day went by so fast and we, the wedding party, were busy the entire day. We didn’t have much of a chance to see what was happening all around us. When we received our images from Anatoli we hooked up the computer and watched them on the TV as a slideshow. We were able to experience the entire day from many different angles and we got to see things that we didn’t even know had happened (great bridal party shots, and family). Anatoli and Alexis, you guys rocked our wedding and we can’t thank you enough. Thank you for being a part of our day and helping us to remember it in such an awesome way. -Jason and Sara Bosco

Sent on 07/25/2017

Alana · Married on 04/27/2017

We found this company as a result of a last minute back out from the photographer my friend had hired for her wedding. Anatoli was amazing and went above and beyond. I was the matron of honor in my friend's wedding and I found Anatoli's website through a desperate search to find a replacement. His pictures really impressed me so I called and left a message. He called me back the next day to discuss what kind of services my friends were interested in and even negotiated a little with the prices where he could. He and his helper showed up while we were getting ready and got a lot of amazing shots. We love the photos and are so impressed with them. Thank you so so much for being amazing, flexible, and reasonable!! I wish people found them first, they're amazing!!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Lindsay · Married on 12/09/2016

Most of the time when looking for vendors for your wedding it feels like you are at a car dealership and everyone is trying to take your money. You just want one person to understand your vision and want one person to understand the emotion you have behind what you are trying to do. Anatoli and his photography Studio will be just that. He is willing to listen and understand how you want your wedding to been seen and understands that we want not only the "classic" photographs but the candid emotional ones as well! This Man will be more than a photographer. He will be your wedding helper/planner, your advice with family, and your friend. He is realistic and is willing to work with you. He is truly the whole package. We plan on him grow up with our family and take pictures of our kids as well. He's a good soul to keep around!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Robert · Married on 08/27/2016

Anatoli and Lisa did an awesome job for our wedding!! They are two terrific people who are equally talented. We met with Anatoli a few times before the wedding and he always made us feel comfortable and important. He answered all of our questions and accommodated all of our requests. On the day of the wedding, Anatoli and Lisa were right on time and well prepared. They both are terrific photographers. We saw Anatoli at a wedding fair and were immediately impressed by the quality of his work. We knew he would do a great job and he did. He gave us the digital pictures within one week of our wedding and they are just awesome!! They took so many terrific pictures and we are so lucky that Anatoli and Lisa shot our wedding. Very, very, very highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

My husband and i are so happy with anatoli! I met with many photographers to find the rite one to capture our special day ! Great prices great work. And works so well with you to make sure everything is perfect :)

Sent on 12/04/2016

Kelly · Married on 08/19/2016

Anatoli is an extremely talented and respectable photographer. His eye for photography is incredible. I was able to relive my wedding and see things I never would of saw without his photographs. I will forever treasure my wedding photos thanks to him! I would truly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 12/13/2016