Tacoma, WA 98402 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About Leanne Rose Photography

A more laid back approach to wedding photography

I believe that the smallest moments, well they speak the loudest. Life is all about the hidden in between moments. Photographing real candid emotions and connections infused with nature is my jam. I believe that you should feel like yourself on your wedding day, and I promise that you will never hear the words " say cheese" come out of my mouth.

Hi I’m Leanne! I first started my business at 19 years old, and for eight years I’ve been following around newlyweds and into the woods, mountains, and the water to capture connection.

I have found that I come across inspiration quite easily, as life is a continuous display of emotions and small moments, some that only last a fleeting second. Everything about the world captivates me - new places, cultures, people. Because of this, I’ve started roaming the Earth, while learning as much as I could from every place. As a result I’ve taken photos of families and couples from 18 countries and even lived abroad for a few years. My wanderlust is unquenchable, and my goal is to see as many new places as humanly possible

I AM A DREAMER, A WIFE, A TRAVELER AND A PHOTOGRAPHER.

Over the years my camera has become an extension of myself, it’s never far from reach. It has helped me see the world in a completely different way. It has showed me that if you look close enough, that beauty… well it is everywhere. The dew drops on the flowers early in the morning. The way the clouds look before a storm. The complexity of each snowflakes’ identity. How dreamlike fields look with the perfect lighting. Farewell kisses in airports, hidden smiles at the church alter.I focus on raw emotions, the tears that fall, and the joy that is…your life. If you look close enough, it is everywhere just waiting to be captured. The raw emotions keep me going, it is why I pick up my camera.

Leanne Rose is a Natural Light Destination Wedding and Lifestyle Photographer who is currently based in both Upstate New York and Seattle Washington.

Follow Leanne Rose Photography on

webpositanoelopement 8315 51 488591

26 Reviews for Leanne Rose Photography

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

Leanne shot our elopement session in Positano and I could not have imagined a more perfect experience. She was so sweet, down to Earth and laid back and we felt at ease with her immediately! I loved that she came prepared with her own creative vision, but also let us feel like we were contributing to the shoot. I've worked with photographers before who get a little "judgey" if you show them a pinterest picture/board but Leanne was so "down for whatever" and had a "let's do it!" attitude which I totally adored. It was a really fun day of running around town saying to each other. "What about this?!" and snapping away. She kept us laughing and my admittedly semi-awkward in front of the camera husband had a ball and looked amazing in all of the pictures. She was so enthusiastic and braved rocks, water and cliffs to get the perfect shots for us. She nailed that "dreamy" sunset look I wanted and we had the perfect mix of what we called "mom and dad" poses (smiling at the camera), more natural, intimate moments, and beautiful scenic/more "artistic" shots. We are in love with our pictures and people always tell us they should be in magazines (credit Leanne and the scenery, not us!) We will treasure the pictures and that day forever. Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/14/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/26/2016

Leanne is so amazing!! She is always super quick to respond and is very flexible. She is such a sweet person and is always making me laugh during our shoots. She has a very organic style and creates beautiful pictures. They are all fresh with a new perspective and I love how outdoorsy and light they feel. I can't wait to get more photos taken by her.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Sara · Married on 07/25/2015

We had Leanne take both our engagement photographs and our wedding photographs. I cannot say enough amazing things about her! She is extremely flexible and accommodating. She knew how to catch every single moment of our special day. Our engagement pictures and our sneak peak pictures from the wedding were beautiful and we cannot wait to see more. I would HIGHLY recommend her to capture your special day!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Leanne Rose Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs