Tacoma, WA 98402 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About Leanne Rose Photography

A more laid back approach to wedding photography

I believe that the smallest moments, well they speak the loudest. Life is all about the hidden in between moments. Photographing real candid emotions and connections infused with nature is my jam. I believe that you should feel like yourself on your wedding day, and I promise that you will never hear the words " say cheese" come out of my mouth.

Hi I’m Leanne! I first started my business at 19 years old, and for eight years I’ve been following around newlyweds and into the woods, mountains, and the water to capture connection.

I have found that I come across inspiration quite easily, as life is a continuous display of emotions and small moments, some that only last a fleeting second. Everything about the world captivates me - new places, cultures, people. Because of this, I’ve started roaming the Earth, while learning as much as I could from every place. As a result I’ve taken photos of families and couples from 18 countries and even lived abroad for a few years. My wanderlust is unquenchable, and my goal is to see as many new places as humanly possible

I AM A DREAMER, A WIFE, A TRAVELER AND A PHOTOGRAPHER.

Over the years my camera has become an extension of myself, it’s never far from reach. It has helped me see the world in a completely different way. It has showed me that if you look close enough, that beauty… well it is everywhere. The dew drops on the flowers early in the morning. The way the clouds look before a storm. The complexity of each snowflakes’ identity. How dreamlike fields look with the perfect lighting. Farewell kisses in airports, hidden smiles at the church alter.I focus on raw emotions, the tears that fall, and the joy that is…your life. If you look close enough, it is everywhere just waiting to be captured. The raw emotions keep me going, it is why I pick up my camera.

Leanne Rose is a Natural Light Destination Wedding and Lifestyle Photographer who is currently based in both Upstate New York and Seattle Washington.

Follow Leanne Rose Photography on

webpositanoelopement 8315 51 488591

29 Reviews for Leanne Rose Photography

Christan Hoag · Getting married on 09/05/2021

Engagement Photos

Leanne Rose was very professional and a very talented photographer! She made things flow easier for the shoot.

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 07/05/2019

Best wedding photographer, hands down

I have been to so many weddings, and seen a lot awesome photographers. I’ve never experienced anyone as good as Leanne. She did not put her camera down for the ten hours she was at my sister’s wedding. She knew EXACTLY how to get the best shot and the best lighting every single time, and quickly, so we could enjoy the party. Leanne went for a lot of the authentic hidden gem shots, not the typical “everyone stand in a line and give fake smile” shots. She made everyone feel comfortable, and is so down to earth. I cannot imagine this special day with anyone but her.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa Mastronardi · Married on 07/05/2019

I couldn’t have imagined it any better!

We were lucky enough to have Leanne photograph both our engagement session in the Redwoods of California and our wedding a year later in New York. I can’t say enough about how amazing she is to work with. Both my husband and myself felt so at ease with Leanne and loved her laid back shooting style. She has a way of directing shots without actually posing anything. She gave just enough direction where I felt confident we were doing the right things with our bodies and hands to get good shots, but not so much that it felt unnatural. She also did an impeccable job at capturing the real candid moments throughout the day and night, never putting her camera down and always on the lookout for authentic emotion or the perfect light. Not only is she great to work with during the event, but the quality of her photos are leaps and bounds above any other photographer I’ve seen. The way she sees the world through her camera lens is even better than reality. All I can say when I look at her images is just “wow.” I seriously could not have asked for a better experience with a photographer. If you are looking for someone that is personable, fun, and a true expert on all things wedding related, look no further than Leanne.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Leanne Rose Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs