Amy Freudenberg Hair Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Anna
    Anna F. Married on 06/05/2021

Exactly what I wanted!

Amy did a fantastic job with my and my bridesmaids' hair! She is very knowledgeable and skilled, and she is such a friendly and flexible person, too. I felt beautiful on my wedding day in large part thanks to Amy!
    Marissa Married on 03/10/2018
    Amy was wonderful!!! I have long thick hair and I wanted it in a bun to show the back of my dress and she made it happen! My bridesmaids hair was gorgeous as well. Thank you Amy :)
    Mandee Married on 10/26/2013
    Amy arrived on time and was able to even squeeze in an extra person for hair and we were done right on time! I loved my hair it was absolutley stunning! If you need someone to do your wedding hair I would go with Amy she is fabulous!
    Michelle Married on 09/21/2013
    I chose Amy to do my hair and 3 other wedding participants' hair, and I'm so glad I did. I was hoping for a polished, elegant, but sexy look, and she nailed it!
    My photos are forever and we are all so happy with the results. Amy is great to work with. She was on time and I never doubted her for a second. She carried a professional attitude with me all the way through. Not to mention Amy's experience in her field. Absolutely the best. Her professional history says it all.
    If you have a special event, don't hesitate to call Amy.
    I'm so glad I did.
    Michelle Williams
    Ashourena Married on 01/26/2013
    Amy did a AMAZING job on my wedding day I loved my hair and so did all of my girls ur awesome Amy u did a great job thank u so much
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 11/17/2012
    I have shoulder length hair but wanted to do a side chignon for my wedding day. Amy provided me with a pony tail extension and was able to create a beautiful hairdo for my day. I got lots of compliments on my hair and people had no idea I was using an extension. Amy's extremely professional, responsive, and flexible.
    Michelle Married on 03/30/2012
    Amy thank you for making me the most beautiful bride ever! Professional and talented Amy make my wedding beautiful and worry free! Thank you Amy for making my special day amazing!
    Dawn Married on 11/05/2011
    Amy is fantastic! I have a LOT of hair, and she made every inch of it amazing. She can quickly change from one hairstyle to the next and understands exactly what you're looking for.
    Paulett Married on 10/16/2011
    Amy is wonderful. Easy-going and professional. I loved my wedding hair. She made me feel beautiful!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 06/18/2011
    Amy was absolutely wonderful for my wedding. I have very curly hair and she was able to make it look absolutely beautiful. I was looking for the old hollywood style and she nailed it. I would highly recommend her to any bride that wants a great stylist.
    Trang Married on 01/22/2011
    My original hairstylist bailed out, so I emailed Amy two weeks before the wedding. She was extremely flexible, offered great insight, and was just a complete joy to work with. I received so many compliments on my hair the entire day -- and even after 12 hours of running around, pictures, and lots of dancing, it still looked as fabulous as it did in the morning. Thank you, Amy!!
    Amber Married on 10/24/2010
    Amy was definitely a highlight of my wedding day! I was SO lucky to have her do my hair for both my boudoir session and wedding. It was hard to find someone in the Phoenix area while I live in California.
    But I struck gold in finding her on wedding wire. She did a great job; exactly what I wanted - and worked with a heavy, impossible headband that I insisted on wearing. She also came with a great attitude and worked well with all of my other vendors.
    She's a delight and you can tell she's very experienced. Thank you, Amy!
    Tammy Married on 10/10/2010
    Amy was AWESOME!!! She recommended that I get some extensions for my wedding since I wanted to wear it down with curls and needed the extra volume. In my wildest dreams, I never imagined my hair would look as great as it did and it held up all day long! She also did my sister and mom's hair and they looked INCREDIBLE and were very, very happy. I am so thankful that I found Amy to create the vision that I had in mind. She is a true artist and I highly recommend her to anyone for any event that they might need a wonderful hairstyle for! Amy is very professional, accommodating and a pleasure to work with! Thank you, Amy, for making my dreams come true!
    Heather Married on 11/03/2008
    Amy was a complete joy to work with. She arrived on time and gave me the exact hair I was looking for. She has a amazing talent with hair up-do's. I could not of been any happier.
    Vanessa Married on 06/09/2006
    What can I say, I adore Amy. I have worked with her many times and she is a great pleasure to work with. Always with a smile on her face, energetic, outgoing and ready to work. I definitely recommend Amy to do any and all types of hair styles.
  • User1949903 2+ years ago
    Amy did a phenomenal job on my hair and made sure it was exactly what I had hoped for. I would highly recommend her, particularly if you are looking for a great updo.
    Christina Married on 01/18/2014
    Amy was wonderful to work with; I expect professionalism, responsiveness, punctuality, and quality when I pay for services and Amy provided all of that for my wedding. Everyone in my bridal party looked beautiful and Amy had no problem getting the bridesmaids with short hair in an all-up do! Thanks for being a part of my lovely wedding, Amy!
    Julie Married on 01/16/2011
    I loved my wedding hairstyle! Amy took one look at the photo I was inspired by, and was able to recreate the look for me. She even had a great recommendation for extensions to thicken my hair, and put them in so neatly I almost forgot they were there. My hair is quite stubborn and doesn’t like to stay curled, so it needed to be hair sprayed more and re-curled a bit before the pictures. But Amy’s work was gorgeous!
  • User1149648 2+ years ago
    I booked Amy to do hair for myself, my 6 bridesmaids, and my mom for my April 2013 wedding. I had a trial with Amy prior to the wedding date and she was great. On the day of the wedding she did hair for all 8 of us and was unbelievably quick. Everyone loved their hairstyles (which varied slightly from person to person) and they all stayed in well even though the day was a bit windy. My hair was exactly what I wanted and it looked great throughout the entire wedding day, and even still looked pretty cute the next day!

I was amazed at how quickly Amy was able to complete all of our hair and I would absolutely recommend her services to a friend.