28 S Main, Liberty, MO 64068 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 65
  • Real Weddings 2

About Hello Lovely

Hello Lovely is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Liberty, Missouri. Ashley Backs, the owner of the company, founded this studio in order to help others achieve beauty and confidence. Now, Ashley works with a team of more than 12 artists, who all share her common goal of empowering women. The group of stylists strives to create stunning bridal aesthetics that highlight each client's inner beauty.

The team of artists at Hello Lovely is willing to travel in order to provide on-site assistance. These convenient mobile services enable brides and members of the wedding party to be pampered in the comfort of their get-ready rooms. The company offers three wedding packages for couples to choose from, as well as additional a-la-carte amenities that can be added to any collection. The Blissful Bride collection includes engagement and wedding-day hair and makeup for the bride. The Lovely Ladies package provides up to five wedding-party members with hair and makeup application. Ideal for large wedding parties, the Pamper the Party collection can accommodate up to 10 individuals. The stylists can provide the following day-of services:

• Blowouts
  • Natural makeup
  • False eyelashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Other Services

In addition to day-of services, the artists at the company can provide an array of pre-wedding treatments that will help clients prepare for their special day. The following appointments can be scheduled:

• Haircuts

Videos 1 Video

39 Reviews for Hello Lovely

• Amanda

Amanda Belford · Married on 08/29/2020

Affordable, great service, stunning results!

I had a fantastic experience with Hello Lovely for my wedding on August 29. They were more affordable than other beauty vendors I researched online without sacrificing quality or customer service. Ashley talked with me on the phone about services and pricing -- I SO appreciated that bridal hair and makeup was priced the same as bridesmaids, and not twice as expensive, like it was at other salons. I ended up purchasing 10 services: Hair for myself, 2 moms and 4 bridesmaids, and makeup for myself and 2 moms. Hello Lovely sent two stylists who traveled to my venue free of charge.

I opted to go for a hair/makeup trial and was assigned Erin as my main artist -- she was warm, friendly, and took diligent notes on what I did/didn’t like about my style, which she referenced on wedding day. She was also incredibly helpful -- the eyelash glue she used at my trial irritated one of my eyes, so I let her know and she swapped it out for latex-free glue on wedding day and I had zero issues. I’d definitely recommend the trial -- it’s worth the extra cost!

On wedding day, Erin and our second stylist, Tamara, showed up a few minutes late due to rainy weather but got right to work, and I had complete faith they’d be done on schedule without sacrificing quality. Since my wedding was during the COVID pandemic, they also wore masks the entire time they provided services. I was extremely impressed by the quality of service -- my bridesmaids and moms looked stunning, and I felt like a queen!

One small area of improvement is that it would have been nice to proactively hear from Hello Lovely as the pandemic progressed regarding their cancellation/rescheduling policies, any updated safety precautions/procedures they were taking, etc. -- but since we didn’t postpone our wedding, this was a nonissue for us.

Overall, the whole Hello Lovely team was super easy and fun to work with. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Bullock · Married on 08/22/2020

Made us all feel beautiful! So fun!

in law, who all needed hair and makeup done for my wedding in August. Not only did every. single. woman. LOVE their hair and makeup, we were able to get ready in one of the cutest and most functional spaces of all time. The pictures from the studio are some of my favorite. We were able to bring our own food and alcohol, spread out, hang out, exchange gifts, and truly just spend amazing time together before moving to the ceremony.

I will say I was initially kind of nervous booking a larger service or team of people to handle the large task of everyone's hair and makeup... but everyone was SO happy with how it turned out and I don't know why I was EVER nervous! I have some very picky friends and everyone felt so beautiful and happy with how hair and makeup and lashes turned out. The owners are SO easy to work with and helped us with any add-ons we had throughout the process of planning. They also checked in with me since the pandemic started in the middle of our planning process. They are just really awesome people and deliver top notch service. I'm so thankful to them for such an amazing start-of-wedding-day experience. Book them! You will NOT have a single regret!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Hello Lovely's reply:

Rachel, it was so wonderful serving you and your ladies on wedding day! Everyone was so sweet and you all looked positively radiant!

It is great to hear that the studio worked out so well for you! The space was designed for exactly what you described!

We hope to host you and your ladies for another event soon ❤️

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Hello Lovely FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 55.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Tattoo Coverage

2 Real Weddings

• 28 S Main Liberty, MO, 64068 See on map
    816-398-7970 (Phone number)
    Location of (Hello Lovely)