28 S Main, Liberty, MO 64068 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 64
  • Deals 3

About Hello Lovely

Hello Lovely is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Liberty, Missouri. Ashley Backs, the owner of the company, founded this studio in order to help others achieve beauty and confidence. Now, Ashley works with a team of more than 12 artists, who all share her common goal of empowering women. The group of stylists strives to create stunning bridal aesthetics that highlight each client's inner beauty.

The team of artists at Hello Lovely is willing to travel in order to provide on-site assistance. These convenient mobile services enable brides and members of the wedding party to be pampered in the comfort of their get-ready rooms. The company offers three wedding packages for couples to choose from, as well as additional a-la-carte amenities that can be added to any collection. The Blissful Bride collection includes engagement and wedding-day hair and makeup for the bride. The Lovely Ladies package provides up to five wedding-party members with hair and makeup application. Ideal for large wedding parties, the Pamper the Party collection can accommodate up to 10 individuals. The stylists can provide the following day-of services:

• Blowouts
  • Natural makeup
  • False eyelashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Other Services

In addition to day-of services, the artists at the company can provide an array of pre-wedding treatments that will help clients prepare for their special day. The following appointments can be scheduled:

• Haircuts

Hello Lovely 1
  • Megan

Megan Mattison · Married on 11/10/2018

Just Do It!

Every girl wants to feel beautiful and amazing on her big day! Ashley, and her team, did just that and so much more!
    Soon after I got engaged, I knew I needed the best for hair and makeup. Due to health reasons, I was losing my already very fine/thin hair. I sent a few emails and read countless reviews in search of someone that could work some magic for me. I was literally in tears, and completely stressed on how I would be able to look decent, let alone good. I'm talking practically no hair people, even too thin for extensions. I met with Ashley, and another stylist at the salon, and they developed a customized plan for me. Ashley alleviated my fears; I immediately booked her that day.
    Fast forward to my wedding day... Ashley knocked everything out of the park! Everything looked wonderful and perfectly matched! Don't even get me started on my makeup (insert heart-eye emoji). I felt total Hollywood status!
    Erin with Hello Lovely was also great, she did my hair and makeup for engagement photos.
    If you're looking to be well taken care of by the best of the best, then definitely book Ashley, with Hello Lovely!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Allison · Married on 09/15/2018

Stop your search for a hair stylist for your wedding now! I contacted over 20 vendors in regards to hair for my wedding- most didn’t respond or refused to do on site services. I got married on my grandparents farm and it is a family tradition to get ready in the farm house. Hello Lovely got back to me immediately and was available for on site services. Another stumbling block I ran into was that I only needed services for me (the bride), my sister (MOH), and my best friend (bridal attendant). Of the small number of vendors who contacted me back none of them besides Hello Lovely would come to you if you had a smaller wedding party. From the moment Jennifer at Hello Lovely contacted me back I knew I was in good hands. They have an online contract you look over and sign. You are even able to check and see if they have your date available online before they contact you back! You are able to book and pay for every service online. It was incredibly convenient and was great for record keeping and budgeting purposes for my wedding. I had two hair trials by Ashley the owner at Hello Lovely. On the first one she came to my house and worked on my sister and I for 4 hours. We tried out 4 different hair styles for me and found the perfect one. Ashley made sure I was happy and helped me find what I really wanted in regards to hair for my big day. The second hair trial I visited Ashley at her salon after I had my makeup trial done to see my full look. It was amazing! On my wedding day Ashley was actually early, making sure she had enough time to style 3 of us. She works efficiently and quickly but does amazing quality with her work. I’ve been a bridesmaid in several weddings before and my updos always always always fall out on the dance floor. Ashley worked magic on my hair! I danced all night and not a single hair fell out of place. My hair looked flawless and soft all night. Thank you Ashley!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Hello Lovely's reply:

Allison, we are so honored that out of all of the options you have for hair and makeup services you chose us! We are even more elated that you felt and looked beautiful the entire night!! We truly care about making sure we take care of you and your bridal party, no matter the size. A big part of our job is to make sure it is as stress free as possible. It was such a pleasure for us to be able to come to you to help you get ready for one of the most memorable days of your life. Thank you for all of the kind words. We wish you nothing but the best Allison! Take care.

Hello Lovely FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Hello Lovely 1
    Pamper the Party

10 Hair / 10 Makeup / 10 Lashes

1930

2030 value Save 100! ​

The ultimate bridal experience on your wedding day! We bring the salon to you and your entourage.

Hair, Makeup & Lashes for you, your bridesmaids, mothers, grandmothers, and any other ladies that might want to be pampered on your special day!

Enjoy your morning while being pampered like a queen and relax knowing that you will look better than ever before! This package saves you the hassle of having to arrange salon appointments for everyone you want around you on wedding day!

• Hello Lovely 2
    Lovely Ladies

5 Hair / 5 Makeup / 5 Lashes

1015 value Save 50!​

Your entire party will thank you when you decide to pamper them on your wedding day! Our expert team travels to you for ease and comfort in your home, hotel, or venue. You want to look your best on your wedding day. Make sure that your ladies look their best too!

Need to add 1 or 2 more? Click here to view our a-la-carte options.

Want to add a trial, or services for your Engagement Session? Our brides receive a discount when booking a package for your maids!

• Hello Lovely 3
    Blissful Bride

Engagement Hair / Makeup / Lashes

Hair OR Makeup Trial

Wedding Hair / Makeup / Lashes

471 value Save 35!

Our Blissful Bride package starts with hair, makeup and lashes for your engagement photo session. This guarantees that you get to share your engagement with great looking photos for your save-the-date cards, engagement party invites and more.

​​

The look you want for your engagement is generally very different than what you want for your wedding day. A trial allows you time with your stylist to consult specifically about your wedding day and the look you are wanting to create.

• 28 S Main Liberty, MO, 64068 See on map