Ambiance Studio Reviews

10 | Miami, FL

10 Reviews for Ambiance Studio

Ambiance Studio has a way of capturing all your special moments of your day without actually getting in your way. As the story of our day unraveled, the Ambiance studio team was not missing a second of it. The quality and professionalism of their work and service is exceptional! They are perfect not only for a wedding but for any important events as well!!

Sent on 02/16/2013

Maria · event on: 09/09/2012

We love working with Marina! She has photographed both my baby showers and pregnancies, as well as our son's baptism. She is patient and creative. We look forward to working with Marina again!

• I

Ily · Married on 08/13/2011

Marina is great! She is supper friendly and very professional. She s an amazing photographer and I loved how all my photos came out. I also feel like I got the most for my money which was great! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Amanda · Married on 03/27/2010

My husband and I are both graphic designers and a great wedding photographer was at the top of our list. We knew from our initial look at Ambiance Studio that Marina had the eye we were looking for. They did such a beautiful job with our wedding photography! Marina was professional, patient (which was quite a feat that day) and truly captured the essence of each moment. Her shots were creative and meaningful and that's exactly the type of photos we wanted. I would absolutely recommend Ambiance Studio...we were so happy with everything, and to this day we get asked who took our photos!

Meliza · Married on 10/20/2009

Our wedding photographer, Marina, was amazing. She captured beautiful moments and she was so easy going. I highly recommend her for any special occasion.

Areti · Married on 04/24/2009

When you meet a photographer as personable as Marina, you know you're going to feel comfortable working with her. She has a special way of making everyone feel involved and important. Her ability to capture every loving tender second is a gift--something that can't be learned.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Patty · Married on 03/21/2009

Marina at Ambiance Studios is amazing. She was able to capture every detail and emotion of my wedding day. When I look back at the pictures, I get to relive every moment and every emotion that I had on that amazing day. I would recommend Ambiance studios to everyone. Marina is professional and the quality of her work is one of a kind. I have every intention of hiring Ambiance Studios to photograph every other major event in my life.

• Raquel

Raquel · Married on 09/16/2011

Ambiance Studios is an exceptional, high-quality photography studio offering wonderful service and extremely beautiful photos! The incomparable Marina Mougios was my photographer, and I couldn't be happier to have found her! She took my engagement pictures and wedding pictures, and offered me a vintage photo shoot session that I couldn't pass up on. She is incredibly talented, fun, and very easy to work with! She makes you feel comfortable and offers you ideas to help create the perfect mood for your shots. Her use of color is unique in the industry, making it extremely difficult to choose between the sexy black/white pictures and the beautiful color shots! ::Wink:: I highly recommend her to anyone - be it for weddings, portraits, anything! (PS: My sister had Ambiance Studios take her wedding pictures, too! She loves Marina!)

Andrea · event on: 07/22/2012

Thank you Marina for taking such beautiful pics of our daughter! We are so glad you captured those moments.

3.5

From the first meeting until after the wedding Marina has been great to work with. We took our engagement pictures in Key West. Marina came with and had many places around the island mapped out to take our pics. They cam out perfect with our beach theme. I also did the vintage glamour shoot. I was nervous about this one. But Marina and her assistant made me very comfortable. We shot in her studio and you would never know it based on the pics that came out amazing as well. So our course she got all the shots we wanted o our wedding day. She is always on time. Again her and her 2nd photographer were everywhere taking pics on our special day.

Sent on 05/07/2012