Amanda's Florist Reviews

Amanda's Florist 6
Amanda's Florist 7

Gabrielle · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding on 10/27/18

Working with Amanda absolutley exceeded any expectations I had! She was able to take my vision and really bring it to life. She took one picture that I provided and developed plans for the rest of my flowers from that. She communicated with me throughout the entire process (especially once it got close and we realized our plans would change due to the weather) to ensure everything was perfect. The final arrangements were beyond beautiful, and when I arrived to the venue, all of the flowers were set up perfectly! Amanda and her staff really went above and beyond to make sure everything was beautiful and perfect.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Erin · Married on 10/20/2018

10/20/18 Darlington, MD

Amanda was so professional and did an amazing job. All of our flowers were gorgeous and I sobbed when they started to die two weeks after the wedding. I wish I could have kept them forever. She also made our dream wedding arch come true by making our picture frame look gorgeous for the ceremony.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2018

Thank you Amanda!

Amanda did a superb job with our bridal bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. She was so receptive, took my several scattered ideas and created a unique style that was exactly what we were looking for. Thank you much Amanda and team!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole Hughes · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful flowers and personality

She was so wonderful to work with! She gave us GORGEOUS flowers and was so easy to work with! I changed my mind about 15 times and she was okay with it and for sure delivered!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/29/2018

Flowers so beautiful I cried happy tears.

I went with Amanda's Florist because I wanted to work with vendors who were local to are area of my venue to cut down on travel fees. I was a little wary at first because Amanda doesn't have a formal contract and the price seemed too good to be true, but we got our dream flowers for less than $2000! The pictures are worth a thousand words.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Catherine · Married on 05/05/2018

We had a really great experience working with Amanda! She is passionate and knowledgeable and provided some great insight as we prepared for our wedding. She showed us sample flowers during our consultation and was totally on board with our desires and our overall vibe. The bouquets were perfect- no bruised or wilted flowers and everything was well constructed. Even my very picky father (a plant nerd by trade) was impressed! She also accommodated our centerpieces, which were glass laboratory flasks, perfectly. She has a great eye for design and made very smart recommendations that worked out really well. We were able to stop by the day prior to the wedding to check on everything and were so excited to see her vision come to life! Delivery was on time with no mishaps. If you're getting married anywhere around Havre de Grace, we highly recommend Amanda's services. Thanks for making our day so beautiful!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

Amanda's Florist is a fabulous florist! My husband and I worked with Amanda from Amanda's florist for our baseball themed wedding in April 2018. I met with Amanda over the summer to visualize our wedding day flowers for our wedding day! Throughout the moments before our wedding, Amanda would stay in contact with us to make sure that our vision was still the same. Amanda's communication was excellent and even met with my mom and I a month (twice) before the wedding day to make sure she knew what we wanted in the flowers. Amanda is very creative, passionate, and offered us many different unique ideas to match our baseball them wedding.
    I even met with Amanda the DAY before the wedding because she wanted to show me all of the flowers to make sure that I was happy with them. Needless to say, all our wedding flowers were totally beautiful and I absolutely LOVED my wedding bouquet!!! Amanda showed up on time the day of the wedding and was so bright and cheerful to make sure that we loved all the flowers! Amanda's is a top notch florist for a very fair price (given how much weddings cost) and I would highly recommend them for any kind of wedding or any other kind of event that needs a florist Thanks again!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/27/2018

Amanda and her team were BEYOND a delight to work with! Amanda’s expertise really shined, and she was easily able to offer us what we wanted within our budget. She quoted us HUNDREDS less than other florists in the area! Definitely recommend!! :)

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Amanda's Florist 8
    Amanda's Florist 9

Katie · Married on 04/07/2018

I couldn't have been happier with Amanda as the florist for my April 2018 wedding. From the beginning, Amanda was always very accommodating -- my husband and I live 3,000 miles away from where we had our wedding, and so my communication with Amanda was mostly via email and phone. When we were in Havre de Grace doing other wedding prep, she fit us into her schedule so that we could have our flower consultation on-site with her in person. On our wedding day, the flowers were absolutely stunning, and they were exactly what we had discussed during the consultation. Amanda made my bridal bouquet, six bridesmaid bouquets, a few men's adornments, and individual flowers for bottles that decorated each dinner table. She also adorned our wedding cake with the largest white roses I have ever seen. All of the flowers were full, aromatic, and sturdy -- My mom and some of my bridesmaids even kept them in their homes for up to two weeks afterward. I highly recommend Amanda's Florist for weddings and other events in and around the Havre de Grace area, and I hope to be able to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Amanda's Florist created the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and ceremony flowers for our wedding in October. They did an amazing job and provided us with some truly stunning arrangements. In particular, I absolutely fell in love with my bouquet. They were wonderful to work with, delivering the flowers to the venue and helping set them up. We were really impressed by how Amanda was able to translate the general feel of our wedding into the most perfectly fitting arrangements. She takes the time to meet with the couple and really listen to what they want, providing recommendations for how to make it a reality while also always encouraging feedback from the bride and groom. Definitely highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Serena · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Amanda was an amazing experience. We came up with the idea of having two bouquets so we could leave flowers at my mom's gravesite at the church where the wedding service was held and still have a nice "fun" bouquet for the reception. We found 15 small white pumpkin candy dishes at local stores to use for centerpieces. Guests were lined up for them at the end of the night. Overall, Amanda's florist had to deliver flowers to the hotel, church, and reception venue. She was amazing and the flowers were absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for making our day Beautiful!

Serena and Rob

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 09/30/2017

Excellent Service!! Amanda was a so easy to work with. I came in not knowing much about flowers, but she was able to offer suggestions and we came up with a beautiful design. All of the flowers were beautiful and they matched the vision I had for the day.

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Amanda's Florist 10
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/09/2017

Amanda was a dream to work with. I didn't go all-out when it came to flowers and didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted. It didn't matter to Amanda that we weren't getting elaborate centerpieces or decor - she made us feel like we were her only priority that day. She came up with stunning and original bouquets that were to die for. Her prices are extremely reasonable and she is very flexible with meetings. I would absolutely recommend her for any floral services.

Sent on 09/12/2017

I was weirdly nervous about the flowers for my June 2017 wedding, but Amanda's Florist did an amazing job creating exactly what I had pictured in my head! The flowers were more affordable than other places, and Amanda stayed in my budget range. Beautiful work, and wonderful people. Easy to work with. I'd recommend calling them instead of email. It was actually kind of cute - Amanda got pretty excited when we met for our initial discussion about executing my vision. She seems genuinely passionate about creating what you want.

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Amanda's Florist 11
    Amanda's Florist 12
    Amanda's Florist 13
    Amanda's Florist 14

josie · Married on 05/26/2017

The arrangements that Amanda made were so beautiful!! The arch she put together for the ceremony was so wonderful. It looked like something out of a magazine.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2017

I cannot describe how pleased I was with Amanda's Florist. Flowers were kind of the last thing we booked. We were very worried about going over budget (which we had meticulously planned), but Amanda was beyond amazing. At our first meeting, she was very straight-forward on what we would be getting. She had opinions on how to cut costs, if we were looking for that, or where it was WAY more important to spend. I kid you not - we met with another vendor the very next day, and were quoted DOUBLE for the same exact flowers from Amanda. She also made sure to stick with our ideas of centerpieces (which this other vendor did not) and checked in anytime she was unsure. The best part was that the week of our wedding we added back in a flower we had taken out for budget reasons, and she had no qualms about getting it in and into our flowers! She also let us look at the flowers the day before, to make any last minute alterations if need be. Let me tell you - there was no need! I practically burst into tears seeing them, as they were exactly what I had envisioned. No easy task, mind you, as I had sent her about a dozen pictures all captioned "kind of like this, but ..." She arrived the day of 2 hours earlier than planned, AND helped set everything up. Amanda was amazing. Look no further for any flower needs!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Stacey · Married on 03/17/2017

I can not express my absolute joy and delight with how great Amanda and her crew were. She exceeded every expectation and almost intuitively knew exactly what I wanted. I am immensely happy.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2016

Choosing Amanda's Florist was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding! The flower arrangements were phenomenal! She went above and beyond to meet with us multiple times to discuss all the minor details from curtain tiebacks to urn colors to centerpiece arrangements. Her creativity and attention to detail allowed the flower arrangements to be so incredibly unique with combinations of flowers I have never seen at any other wedding or event. She knew the questions to ask in order to truly understand what I was envisioning for the day. The arrangements were within the exact color scheme and style I had imagined my wedding to be. When I first arrived to the venue on the day of the wedding, the first area I saw was the ceremony area with all the flowers and I was absolutely speechless. My guests are still talking about how beautiful they were. I truly can't thank and recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/12/2016
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/29/2016

Wow! Just wow! Our flowers were amazing, our venue looked amazing, and our tables looked amazing! Amanda asked me questions during our initial meeting to get a gauge of my personality. This touch was key in us deciding to use her, because I knew after that meeting she understood exactly what I was looking for. I was right! My bouquet was even prettier than I pictured in my head, and my bridesmaids bouquets were exactly the pop of color I was hoping for. The flowers kept all night, and even the ceremony pieces looked great the next day. Thank you Amanda! We couldn’t be more thrilled!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Kevin · Married on 10/09/2016

We were extremely happy with Amaanda’s Flourist on our wedding day. She was very easy to work with and provided a very high level of customer service. We met her a few months before our wedding to pick out our flowers. We showed her pictures of flowers we had found online that we liked, and she was able to craft a package that met our needs without breaking the budget. Her arrangements far exceeded our expectations! We couldn’t have been happier with how beautiful everything turned out. We definitely recommend her for future weddings!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Rhonda · Married on 10/09/2016

We first met with Amanda to discuss using her services for our daughter's wedding last October. I can't find enough good things to say about how truly amazing Amanda was to work with. Not only is it obvious that she loves what she does, she takes an interest in every customer and strives to ensure that their wedding day will be special. She knows all of the right questions to ask and what will best work for your vision while always making sure that she is within the budget that you have in mind. Amanda was on top of everything and always in communication with us along the way. She invited us to come in for a preview of all the arrangements before the big day and we found that very assuring also. The flowers for the wedding were absolutely beautiful - from the table centerpieces to the bridal party bouquets, they were all just stunning. We had so many compliments from the guests at the wedding. My family also had the pleasure of meeting Amanda's husband, Frank, who was our daughter's officiant for the wedding. He is equally as amazing!!! We felt as though we were working with friends and not just wedding vendors. Thank you so much Amanda and Frank for your part in making our daughter's wedding day as lovely as it could have been. We have already recommended you to friends and will continue to do so in the future.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Amanda's Florist's reply:

Thank you so much!

Liz · Married on 09/24/2016

Working with Amanda was a wonderful experience. Amanda is the sweetest person and AMAZING at her job. I knew exactly what I wanted for certain things, like my bouquet, but needed some direction with the centerpieces. She delivered on the items I was sure about and made several thoughtful suggestions where I needed help. She beautifully brought my vision to life. The flowers were GORGEOUS on my wedding day. She is incredibly organized and will follow up with you on details she needs if you forget to email her (whoops). All brides know that planning a wedding is stressful so it is important to choose professional, experienced, and reliable vendors. For a stress free experience and beautiful flowers, Amanda is your lady.

Her husband, Frank McFadden, was our officiant. He was great. They are the sweetest couple and really care about you and your special day.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Amanda was by far the most passionate vender that we worked with to make our big day dreams come true. It started with our meeting to discuss what we were looking for. We had about a two hour meeting, but she's like an old friend! We had a great time and she made us feel right at home. She went above the call of duty in adding in items to make our flowers fit the fishing theme with small details. If she has any questions, she won't hesitate to contact you and will coordinate a day for you the week of to come and look everything over. I got married within walking distance to the flower shops. She came and hand delivered everything to me. Even ten days after the wedding, I'm still loving my fragrant bouquet. I finally hung it up to dry last night. Words and reviews don't do Amanda justice! She will make you floral dreams come true.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Erica · Married on 06/25/2016

Amanda was awesome and her arrangements were beautiful. She was so professional and really knew what she was doing. I could not have been more impressed. The cost was no more pricey then other vendors and the quality was great.

Sent on 08/04/2016